FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watersports

Watersports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_ragnar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

To be fair, I had been dropping hints about her peeing on me during sex for a while now, she's a very heavy squirter so, in my view it's not so different. But she always claimed it was gross and would never intentionally do it, but last week that changed.

We had a nice chilled out day, no kids at home and a haze of 420 in the air. She kept hinting she needed to go for a pee soon but I would distract her.

Later, whilst in a particular passionate moment of fucking I told her she could not cum (orgasm denial is a wonderful thing) she begged and begged to cum, but I kept on fucking her and flicking her clit with my finger tips.

She was almost crying, wanting to cum. Her face bright red, puppy eyes intently staring at me. I leaned down to her and whispered "you can cum now". Her body shook and she gave an almighty groan as she gushed over my cock, she whimpered "I'm gonna piss on you" and the flow did not stop. I took my cock out and wanked it while she continued to flow over it, when I came it shot over her tits and hit her in the face.

Clean up is never fun, but I did clean the bed sheets with a grin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.the taste mmm.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife is a gusher but she seemed hold back as she orgasmed so I asked her why

Because I get the urge to pee as I cum and I dont want to pee on you

I told her not to be daft enjoy your orgasm

Now she gushes and then pees as I lick her she sits on my face and cums gushes then pees and I drink from her

We then kiss and she licks her juices from my face and chest she said she didnt know being so naughty was in her.

She is mature and suffers from arthritis but still enjoys some fun

By *ilfermlineMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

My wife has a serious pee fetish, she adores cocks pissing: watching, holding, drinking, on and in her.

She also loves the pain and pleasure of a full bladder with orgasmic release.

I enjoy denying her and then her soaking herself wherever I choose

» Add a new message to this topic