FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first cuckold (true)

Our first cuckold (true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *T Swingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brazil

We were on MSC Fantasia on a cruise from Santos Brazil to Barcelona in March 2020. Just as Coronavirus was taking off.

This cruise has six straight nights at sea. On this one particular day we started using the drink package early. We then stayed in the buffet where the waiters kept bringing us different whisky to try.

We then had a short rest but had our usual couple of bottles of wine at dinner and then watched the music in a bar.

We didn't want the night to stop so set off up to the nightclub.

It was a little quiet but we saw a guy we recognised from a previous TA cruise to Brazil. We hadn't got to speak to him before but as we recognised each other we got chatting. Well Aurelia mainly as my portuguese wasn't great at that time.

Before long we were drinking tequilas and then the club closed so we walked down to the buffet where they were still serving beers.

That closed so we all walked together back to our cabins. Ours was first and he asked to use our bathroom to which we said yes.

When he came out he was completely naked with a huge erection and walked into the middle of the cabin to face Aurelia.

Aurelia was sat on the edge of the bed and she looked at me and I said it's ok. So he walked over to her and she went straight down on him sucking his cock and balls.

He then started to undress her, pulling her dress over her head first, removing her underwear before going down on her where she sat. After she came the first time he moved her into the middle of the bed and they started fucking vigorously. I was mostly watching but he would keep trying to pull me behind him while he was pounding her. Eventually I realised he was trying to get me to fuck him while he was fucking her but I didn't really seize the moment. After what seemed like hours he let out a huge groan and came inside her.

When he got up from the bed he opened the curtains to reveal it was daylight.

Aurelia was laying there naked on the bed with his cum running out and I couldn't resist fingering her and smelling his cum on my fingers.

He showered and while he was showering we fucked straight away. She was so wet with his cum inside.

He came out and said his goodbye whilst Aurelia laid there naked,legs apart in front of him. They kissed and he left the cabin.

He left us in a state of shock as it was so unplanned and our first time. We stayed in bed until 4pm that day just fucking over and over again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Did you clean her

By *urham daveMan  over a year ago