FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Moving Out part 4...........

Moving Out part 4...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your comments. Once again please read my other parts first or you will be totally lost. I know it's a long read but I hope you will enjoy it.

When my phone connects, I say good evening my pet. I can hear the happiness in her voice as she replies, I didn’t expect you to call master. I need to ask you a question who handle your legal issues. She tells me the name of the firm. Thankfully its not the same as Mikes. And tell me I ask how well do you know them? She explains they were her father’s lawyers and his fathers’ lawyers they have always represented the Riken family. That’s good I say you know the people I charge I ask. Of course, master I know all the partners. Excellent now pet I need you to call them. I need you to get an interview for me for a Miss, I go blank I can’t remember her name glancing at her she says Stephanie Clarke. Yes, an interview for Stephanie Clarke. If you can get her an interview set up in the next 20 minutes, I will give you a nice big surprise tonight. As I hang up, I get another idea. Explaining to Stephanie that I will right back I walk to my car, rummaging through the glove box I find what I need and walk back into the wine bar. As I sit back down, I get a phone call from my pet. Monday 2 o’clock she tells me. Jesus, pet you work fast I say, well she replies my family does spend allot of money with them. Sitting back next to Stephanie, I tell her about the interview. She smiles but its not as big as I thought it might be.

Thank you for trying she says but I won’t get the job my boss will blacklist me at every law firm in the city. About that I interject as I slide the listening device to her. Wear this I tell her as I start explaining how to use it. This time her smile is genuine as she puts the device in her bag. Now I say to her I think its time for you stop drinking, go home and start getting prepared for your interview. Before you go what’s the last thing you can tell me about Mike. Oh, Ryan she says I’m still a lawyer so I will call you after the interview. If it all goes well, I will tell you everything.

She walks out the wine bar with a definite spring in her step. I hope the interview works out for her no one deserves what she goes through at work. I pull my phone out and make another couple of calls. The last call to pet telling her to go out for an hour or two.

I stopped off at playmates to pick up some items then the presents for my pet just to show her what a good girl she was.

Getting to the penthouse I started to get everything ready for Suzy.

When the lift doors open Suzy was greeted with the sight of me naked and hard. Her eyes fixed on my hard cock. Before her gaze slid to the side to my hand holding a lead. Her eyes following the leather lead to the collar which was attached around Gwen’s neck. She is on all fours in slutty underwear looking like a dutiful dog.

Come here my pet I demand. Suzy walks towards me. I glance at Gwen stay I command as I close the distance to Suzy. but not before patting Gwen on the head and calling her a good girl.

Holding Suzy, I kiss her hard as I slip her coat off. She is wearing a tight short dress with zip down the back. Turning her around I pull her hair back and gently kiss her neck as I slide the zip down. Slipping it off her shoulders, it falls to the ground. She is naked apart from the belt she is still wearing.

Reaching round her my hands find her already hard nipples I pinch them lightly rolling them in my fingers my lips never leaving the back of her neck. My hands drop lower as they search for the lock. Finding it I slip the key inside allowing the belt to join her dress on the floor. Her musk immediately hits me. It must have affected Suzy too as she immediately apologises telling me the belt had been on all days. Asking if I would let her have a shower before we went any further. I replied No that’s not necessary I have a better idea. Explaining to her that my idea was so much more fun.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

warbstow

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

I'm constantly amazed at your imagination..

I'll be bereft when this story ends..

I take Suzy’s hand and lead her to the couch tugging the door lead so Gwen would follow slowly as I had instructed her crawl on her hands and knees. I had already placed a towel on it. Next to the couch was a bowl of hot soapy water, a sponge next to it I had placed there earlier. Sitting Suzy down on the towel I ask her to open her legs.

I pull the dog lead so Gwen crawls up between Suzy’s legs. Clean your mistress I command her. She reaches for the sponge as my hand quickly slaps her arse. With your mouth first, you naughty dog I say we don’t want the water getting too dirty. Gwen’s tongue slips out and gently laps at Suzy’s pussy, not like that I say as I grab her head forcing it deep in Suzy’s pussy.

Tell me what you feel pet I ask. I can feel her tongue oh she is forcing her tongue deep into my cunt master it feels nice. Mmmmmm now she is suckling on my clit. Would you like to taste your master, I ask. My pet responds with a panted yes. I stand on the couch she turns her head as I push my cock in her mouth. Mmmmmm you’re such a good pet I say as I slip into her throat such a good pet pleasing your master as she gags. Pet, I want you to really grind that dirty cunt on our willing dogs face. Use her mouth to really clean your snatch. She grabs Gwen’s hair with both hands practically riding the poor girls face. How does it feel my pet your pussy filled with Gwen’s tongue your mouth filled with master’s cock. With her mouth full of my cock, she shudders as she comes over Gwen’s face and towel.

Gwen is nearly passing out as Suzy releases her head Gwen’s head pops up gasping for air. As I tell her now, you can use the sponge never taking my cock out of pet’s mouth. Do you want master to really face fuck you pet I ask as Gwen lightly dabs Suzy’s pussy with the sponge. Suzy gives a slight nod of her head as I start to face fuck her. The sight of Gwen cleaning my pet’s cunt pushes me to a climax as I cum down my pet’s throat.

I turn my hips my softening cock in front of Gwen now clean my cock I instruct she moves the sponge towards my cock, really, I say you haven’t learned have you. She drops the sponge and sinks her mouth over my cock I can feel her tongue running over my cock trying to find any last drop of my cum.

I pull out of Gwen’s mouth when she has cleaned me. indicating she should go back to cleaning Suzy. I walk behind the couch my hands resting on Suzy’s shoulders massaging them as Gwen continues to clean her. Suddenly there is a muffled scream from the bedroom. Suzy looks up at me in alarm. Oh, I say I almost forgot about the second part of your present.

Commanding Gwen to stay I lead Suzy to the bedroom. I open the door with a flourish to reveal Trinity tied spreadeagle to the bed. She is gagged and is naked apart from a pair of black panties. Her nipples are clamped and connect by a silver chain. In her panties I have secured a wand tight to her pussy. It’s plugged in and vibrating against her and has been for the past 20 minutes. She is writhing on the bed unable to escape the throbbing wand. Suzy walks over to her stroking her face; master she says this is the best present anyone has ever given to me.

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Oh, dear I say our poor Trinity looks to be in a spot of bother she is looking so hot I say, look at the sweat on her face. Maybe pet you can think of a way to cool her down while I go and get our dog. I left the room as Suzy swings her knee over Trinity’s head squatting over her face. I go into the room Gwen hasn’t moved and looks almost happy as I tell her what a good girl she is in a sweet voice.

Leading her back into the bedroom in time to see the last of Suzy’s piss hit Trinity’s face. I suppose I thought to my myself with the gag in and her face being covered in wee it was almost like water boarding her, the wand still buzzing away. But then again who cares what happens to this bitch.,

After Suzy had emptied her bladder, I turn the wand off. Much to the relief of Trinity. Now I want you to take your panties off and get on all fours I instruct her. She does as commanded, her battered cunt in view wiggling in front of my cock. Oh no Trinity, I say I’m not going anywhere near your disgusting pussy again she is pointing at Suzy, as I grab the bag next to the bed holding it out to Suzy your last present I say. Taking the item out the bag with a huge smile she starts to put on the biggest strap on I could find at playmates unfortunately for Trinity, they had some massive fake cocks.

Lining up behind trinity she grabs her hips pushing the massive fake cock into her. Trinity cries out part in pain, part in pleasure as Suzy tries to find a good rhythm. She isn’t being gentle with Trinity, and I don’t care at all watching these 2 women fuck. My cock is getting hard again as I move behind Suzy pushing her forward, so she laid along Trinity’s back. In one swift movement I push my cock into Suzy. Holding my self deep inside of her I tell her to start fucking Trinity hard. Every time she pulls out of Trinity’s cunt, she forces herself deeper on my cock.

Its uncomfortable to start off with until I grab Suzy’s hips pushing her deeper into Trinity and off my cock before pulling her hips back deeper on my cock and out of Trinity. We finally get a real good rhythm going its horny out little train pumping. Glancing behind me I see Gwen still sitting there like a good girl snapping my fingers I get her attention looking at her I tell her to eat my arse.

She crawls over her hands spreading my cheeks her little wet tongue lapping at my arse hole. Her tongue pushing inside me. I take one hand off Suzy’s hip and reach behind me holding Gwen’s face tightly to my arse.

I can feel the pressure building in my balls. Trinity starts a chain reaction. As her whole-body shakes before she collapses forward her orgasm forcing the massive fake cock to slip out of her. I can see it glistening covered in Trinity’s cum. That’s enough for Suzy to cry out Cumming hard on my cock I hold her steady as I can feel I’m close. Gwen lapping at my arse Suzy’s warm wet cunt clenching my cock milking it is too much as I unleash inside of her. my body jerking shooting ropes of my cum deep inside of her. She falls forward laying on top of Trinity in an orgasm filled stupor.

Grinning I tell Gwen to clean Suzy she looks at me and asks if she can clean master’s cock first. I’m not your master I say stroking Gwen’s face, as I point at a cum soaked Suzy she is. but what about your cock Suzy asks in a cum filled daze. Its ok pet I say I’ve a dirty old cum rag around here somewhere looking about I find Trinity’s expensive coat here it is as I start to clean my cock with it. I don’t know what your dry cleaners think I say looking at Trinity always bringing your nice coat in covered in bodily fluids. She can’t even focus on me having had god knows how many orgasms.

Gwen got to work cleaning Suzy’s pussy when she finished, she went to dip her head between Trinity’s legs. Obviously, I stop her. Damn dog you’re so eager to clean up maybe Your mistress will keep you around. But Trinity can clean herself at home.

I walk back to the living room and sit down what an evening I grin. The 3 ladies walk out of the bedroom. They are fully clothed apart from Suzy who is still naked she walks in front of me and hands me her belt. Taking it ask if it is clean, she smiles and says, Yes master my pet cleaned it with her mouth as she looks at Gwen. Trinity hurriedly grabs Gwen’s arm come on we are leaving as I reattach the belt to Suzy. As she cuddles up to me on the couch. Gwen looks a little hesitant. Looking at her I tell her she doesn’t have to go. Trinity practically dragging her to the lift. Gwen pulls her arm free and hurries back to the couch. She sits on the floor right next to Suzy hugging her leg. Looks like Gwen is staying for a bit Suzy says, reaching down stroking her Gwen’s hair. Now please fuck off Trinity as the lift doors close.

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

As many of us have said before this story just keeps on giving. Such an amazing read.

[Removed by poster at 04/12/22 12:47:25]

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Can’t wait to see what he does to Mike x

Hi all, I’m glad you are liking my adventure. If, as some of you have mentioned my story is made in to a film who would you like to play the parts:

Ryan

Lucy

Sam

Dawn

Suzi

Gwen

Trinity

Ruth

Mia

Please send your answers privately to me not on the forum. When my story does come to close, I can post them. I think it will be interesting who everyone is imagining. Please Please do not post on this forum send me your answers privately. Don’t spoil it for the new readers.

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. I don’t want it to ever end!

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

So loving this, don’t want it to end and looking for a sequel

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *ogloverMan  over a year ago

Worstead

Brilliant story, gets better and better.

By *tokieLad24Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *mthbigcockMan  over a year ago

Poole

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Kettering

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By *sletwoCouple  over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

Boom. Dirty ladies

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rath

Op you are on fire with this story, it just keeps giving and giving

By *harlie1069Couple  over a year ago

Near Durham

The tree of us spent the night in bed. Well Suzy and I were all tucked up while Gwen happily took her place at the foot of the bed.

The next morning the 3 of us shared a shower fortunately the penthouse had a massive walk-in shower room. It was and interesting dynamic watching Gwen clean Suzy and Suzy in turn cleaning me. It ended with Suzy wanking my cock and me unleashing my cum all over Gwen’s face who was overjoyed and she kept on thanking her mistress for being allowed to be covered in my cum.

After the shower I sat in the living room knowing I had no choice but to make the phone calls I had been dreading to make.

An hour later I was walking into the agreed coffee shop. Sitting at a booth near the back was Sam, Dawn, Jemma and Ruth. At least it was a public place I thought to myself as I trudged over to them.

The four of them had hatred and murder in their eyes as I sat down. I sat their nursing a coffee and let them say their piece. Sometimes as man you just have sit there and take whatever you have coming to you. I had hoped that over the past couple of months they had got to know the real me learnt the sort of person I was. Listening to them however I realised this wasn’t the case. I knew further down the line I would probably need their help at some point, so I thought it would be better to get this out of the way.

After about twenty minutes of them all berating me, I had had enough. I slammed my hand down on the table Which stopped Sam mid rant about me being a wanker.

Before I tell you what I have been up to I want you all to acknowledge a few things. First thing, in all the time you have known me have I ever done anything to lead you to think I’m, how did you put Dawn oh that’s right a shady cunt. They all agree that up to the point of me moving out of Lucy’s house I would never have been described as such. Secondly everything I have ever done since you have known me has been done in the best interests of Lucy and the LG Accountancy. None of them could come up with and argument to the contrary. Thirdly and most importantly would Mike trust anyone who lived with and worked with his soon to be ex-wife.

Once they had all agreed to the last point, I explained what I had been up to. How from day one Lucy had told me that information is king, and we just didn’t have enough on Mike. That I was trying to get as much information as I could, and once I had everything, a way would appear for us to take him down.

This seemed to calm them down a little and I suddenly didn’t feel like I was going to get stabbed. I told them all I knew so far, and it painted a picture of an egotistical man, obsessed with money and power. Someone who didn’t care about anyone or anything and that women were just there to make him happy or to get him where he wanted to be. He also didn’t like to be told no.

I explained that I needed a way to get close to him. To be his friend make him my mentor but to do that I had to move out. Even go further I was positive a time would come when I would have to hurt Lucy even more. Mike was no fool Lucy’s reactions needed to be genuine which is why I couldn’t explain to her what I want to do. If I can get inside his head, I can take him down one step at a time. I was confident I could do this, but I might require your help at some point. Does he know any of you I ask. Although Sam Dawn and Jemma had heard lots about him through Lucy, they had never met him He knew Ruth from the office so she could only help in background. I explained to them that it was going to take time he wasn’t going to spill all his secrets over night, but we would get all we need in the end.

So, what are you going to do Sam asks me in a tone which brokered no doubt if I answered incorrectly, she would crush my nuts. Well Sam what do you do with a naughty child who doesn’t play well with others. Looking at me confused she asked what do you do? Well, Sam, I reply you take his toys away.

Taking my phone I dial the number on the card, Hi Mike its Ryan from LG.

southsea

Hanging up the phone I turned to the ladies. Well, that’s no surprise he wants to meet tonight at a bloody strip club. The ladies promised that if I needed any help, they would provide it they also told me they would look after Lucy for me. I hope you know what you’re doing daddy, Ruth said to me as the ladies left the coffee shop.

As I walked into Lace, I knew what to expect lots of chrome and pink neon. Mood lighting and lots of ladies in high heels and lingerie. I couldn’t see Mike anywhere checking my watch I was on time. Looking around again a lady in blue lingerie walked over to me. Are you looking for Mike she asks I nod my head unable to take my gaze off her large chest. He told us to look out for you he is in the champagne room and asked for me to show you the way. We threaded our way through the club to plain door, opening it she ushered me inside and quickly closed the door. The room was small just enough for 2 couches the wall was mirrored and there was a gleaming silver pole in the middle. Mike was sitting on one of the couches a woman’s head bobbing on his cock as another lady worked the pole.

Looking up at me Mike had I big shit eating grin on his face. He indicated the spare couch. Sitting down he asks me. So, what can I do for the shining light at my wife’s firm. I must admit I’m a little distracted as the stripper working the pole drops her g string in my lap. Well, I stutter you mentioned about maybe offering me a position. I can see that LG is going downhill. I am doing all the work getting all the new clients, but Lucy wont up my pay and if I’m honest is being a right bitch.

Didn’t she take you in give you place to live he asks clearly suspicious. His tone never changing despite the girl working his cock with her mouth. She did I confess but if I’m honest she has just been using me. Making me seal all these new clients. The only reason I moved in was because I had no choice. Hopefully over the next couple of days il have my own money and I can walk away from her house and her job she can fucking stick it up her arse. But if what I have planned comes in then I will need someone to look after all the money I’m going to make. I can see you like the finer things in life I say as I sweep my hand around the champagne room. I think I should be earning enough money so no one can use me anymore. Not Lucy or anyone. I have heard stories about you, and I can tell you are man who does exactly what he wants and that’s what I want.

So, tell me what you are doing to get this money this new life. He asks as he casually rest his hand on the bobbing head of the lady sucking his cock. I’m currently working one lady she is older divorced plenty of money so when I tell Lucy I’m quitting il have a place to move into. The money side of things we have a client I’m hoping will make me a fortune, I don’t want to say too much, but fingers crossed this time next week il be flush with cash.

Interesting he says. You know you can have all the money in the world but what you really want is power he says as he lifts the stripper of his wet cock. The girl working the pole steps up to him immediately taking his cock in her mouth. Money, he continues is a big part of power but not the only ingredient. You must know how to wield it. If you come and work for me, I can show you how to have it all.

Then I think it is something I would very much like I say if the job offer is still on the table. Mike smiles, of course however I do have one condition when you tell Lucy you quit, I want to be there. I want to see her crumble. Her last hope walking out the door. She crossed line when she took one of my clients. She has to learn her place he chuckles. The stripper who was originally sucking Mikes cock crawls over to me and unzips me. pulling my cock out she sinks her mouth around me. I didn’t think this was allowed in here I ask. He smiles saying everything is available for the right price.

We are both sitting in a private room in strip club both getting sucked off by a couple strippers. This I realise is the first test. We both stare at each other as the girls work our cocks. Who is going to cum first, me or Mike. It’s a competition we both want to win. I realise I must cum first as the beta male to his alpha for now I have to let him believe he is the better man. The blow job is awful no passion the setting was just as bad everywhere I looked I could see Mike getting sucked off. There was no way I was close to cumming. I closed my eyes and thought back to a lesson I learnt at the gym Remembered Sam her wanking her pussy over my face my hips started to buck the stripper’s mouth. Thinking of Ruth in the toilets and lastly of Lucy and her trusting me enough to fuck her arse. I finally filled the stripper’s mouth with my cum. I can hear mike laugh seeing me cum first, letting him believe he out lasted me and thus in his mind making him the better man. This thought seem to ti[p him over the edge as he holds his trippers mouth over his cock. He is obviously cumming hard roughly holding her head down on him. I can see the stripper start to try and lift her head, but he holds her down I can see her start to struggle slapping his leg. She at the point of panicking when he finally lets her up. He stands up and tucks his cock away you can do it tomorrow he announces il be at the bitch’s office in the afternoon he throws a wedge of £50s on the floor as he walks out. Trying to impress me with his money and his totally disregard of the strippers. I fucking, hate Mike I think as I help the strippers pick up the notes.

southsea

wow

The next day came too quickly. I walked into the office around lunch time. Lucy immediately summoned me into her office. I had to careful I couldn’t let her know what was about to happen. Thankfully before she could start to ask me questions Mike walked straight into the office.

He sat in one of the chairs leaning back. What is going on Lucy demands. You can wait outside she tells Mike while I talk to Ryan. Not its ok he can stay I smile at him. Turning to Lucy a take a deep breath and break her heart. I’m leaving I tell her. What do you mean she asks clearly shocked perfect; I think you have been using me all this time I say turning me into a glorified rent boy. Pimping me out for new clients. You disgust me. I can’t work for a woman that lets me fuck her every night. You turn my stomach how can I ever respect a lady that lets me fuck her arse like a common whore. I glance at Mike my words have the desired affect he must have known I was fucking lucy but her arse her special hole she never let him fuck his eye twitches a little tell. I know I have had something he never has, and he doesn’t like it. I continue I’m joining the A team I’m going to work for Mike the winning team and as for your house I place her key back on the table I’m trading up.

My words have the desired affect Lucy visibly crumbles thankfully she hasn’t let the fact that I moved out days before out the bag. As she sobs for me to get out. Mikes shit eating grin is back Let’s go Ryan he says hiding the fact that he is still fuming about me having Lucy’s arse. We both walk out of Lucy’s office with big smiles on our faces although mine is totally fake Mikes is one of pure delight the fucking prick is loving it. As we walk out, I can see Ruth rush into the office, and I just hope Lucy is going to be ok.

We get to Mikes car; jump in Ryan he says il show you your new office. I get into his flash Porsche he guns the engine and peels out of the car park. You like the car Ryan he asks in a smug fashion the amount of pussy this car has got me; he chuckles good job the seats are easy to clean. The more he talks the more I start to feel ill. How could anyone find him attractive is beyond me. Let me tell you he says at my firm all we do is fuck and make money he roars with laughter. Getting to his office he leads the way to a small little desk. This will be yours until you start making me money, he says obviously putting me in my place. I smile politely at his power play and sit down. Thank you Mike it is going to be real fun working with a real man I say to him through gritted teeth.

I was sitting at my desk about 4 in the afternoon and my phone rings. Answering it was Stephanie. The interview went well, and she got the job. after speaking with Suzi, I knew she would. I waited with bated breath hoping she was going to tell me something interesting about mike. So, what can you tell me about him I ask. Well, she says it’s not about the case with his wife, but I do know he is running out of cash. What I exclaim he literally just dropped about a grand at the strip club and he is driving round in a fucking Porsche. Well, I don’t know about all that but he his last payment was declined he had to spread the fee over 3 different credit cards. That’s all I know she says hanging up.

That was interesting I thought to myself. Maybe he is living beyond his means I had to try and get into his office see what I could find. When everyone had left the office, I walked into Mikes. He had an oversized ornate desk overcompensating for something Mikey I think to myself. Looking through the draw I don’t find anything. The bottom draw however is locked. It had an old school 4-digit code. I Tried a couple of date I knew but nothing worked. I knew it wasn’t going to be that easy.

For the next couple of weeks, I kept my head down and worked hard. Gaining his trust in his defence he was true to his word my desk started getting bigger.

Mike started inviting me out for functions. Always asking me to point out the best-looking girl and leaving me waiting while he proceeded to try and chat them up. I must admit the guy was proper smooth and always got the girl he wanted I would never understand women. One morning Mike asked me into his office. Ryan, he says this Friday some old university buddies are coming in to town I’m going to take them all out that new bar in town. I want you to come too. You can tell them what a top bloke I am, sounds great I say. Time was dragging on maybe this is an opportunity I can use to tip the dynamic. It was time I stepped it up a bit.

stockport

Kettering

southsea

Kerry / limerick border

SPALDING

Hillsborough

rath

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Great, keep it coming

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Brilliant

audley

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

warbstow

Can't wait for the next installment

southsea

Can’t wait for the next one

Flitwick

Kettering

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Just caught up with this story, great read and so well written.

Here's hoping we get to read it to the end

I had to get my cards in order and although Friday wouldn’t be the endgame it would be the first step in destroying mike. The first thing I had to do was go and see the richest person I knew. Fortunately, Bobby was still what I classed as my friend, and he knew about my departure from LG and although he wasn’t happy Ruth had managed to keep him calm.

I met him at our usual bar, and he was in good spirits he looked allot better and all the hard work he put in with Sam had made him a bit of a stud, which quite rightly he said he couldn’t have done without me. I talked to him a bit about the whole crypto currency in which he made his fortune. He told me it is knowing when to buy and when to sell, that you could make a fortune over night but loose it all by lunchtime. After a few drinks I asked for the favour. He was a little weary at first but soon agreed to it.

A few more phone calls and I felt I had done enough to start my plan. I arranged to pick Mike up from his house Friday evening. Made some bollocks up about not being able to drink. He agreed and as I pulled up outside his house I was impressed. I still couldn’t understand mike being short of cash his house was huge with the Porsche in the driveway. As I walked past it, I had to smile this was perfect. I rang his doorbell, and it was answered by the young secretary he left Lucy for, her name was Zara, and she was the usual ditzy blonde. I thought she played a little on it and that she knew a lot more than she let on. She was dressed in tight leggings and a short t shirt. Hello Zara, I said as I gave her a kiss on each cheek is Mike ready. She informed me that he was taking his time getting ready and she led me to the living room. I must admit Zara was stunning as I followed her, I found it hard to concentrate on anything but her tight toned arse. There were pictures all over the walls of her and Mike and her and another younger girl, something about that picture piqued my interest, but I couldn’t put my finger on why. I asked Zara about it, and she told me it was her younger sister Tabitha. Before she could say anymore Mike breezed into the room. Gonna be a late one babe he addresses Zara walking up to her he kissed her hard on the lips his hand snaking up her t shirt obviously grabbing her tit. Not in front of Ryan Zara says as she steps back. Don’t worry about him babe I’m sure he has wanked over you when you both worked in the same office. You did didn’t you Ryan, you wanted her when she was my secretary at LG. il let you in on a little secret I make sure she never wears panties even at LG. Obviously this was yet another power play so I just stood there all quiet. She does anything I tell her to don’t you babe. His hand forcing its way down her leggings. I can see his finger wriggle inside her through her tight leggings. A bitch like this doesn’t come cheap though, he continues, clothing allowance, waxing, hair, make up it all adds up I’m not even counting the school fees for her sister and money I give to her family. I’m telling you she would do anything. If I told her to suck your cock, she would do it. Wouldn’t you baby his fingers working her cunt she looked like she would love to suck my cock thankfully Mike didn’t notice he was too busy pushing another finger in her pussy. She started to enjoy it her hips bucking on his hand her eyes never leaving my tight trousers. But you can’t have her he sneered at me you’re not man enough for a girl like Zara. Laughing he pulls his hand out of her leggings I will let you have free smell though he laughs waving his fingers under my nose. Well, we better be off he says as we turn and leave. Zara’s lingering look on me as the door closes. Sorry about that he says to me but sometimes she needs to be put in her place. Don’t worry about it mate I say I totally understand. As I push the button on the key fob. The bright shining red Ferrari unlocks. I say a silent prayer thanking God that bobby let me have his car for the weekend.

Watching Mikes expression, I almost miss it the look of jealousy he hides it well but catch the look in his eye. How on earth can you afford this he asks. Getting behind the wheel I tell him a total load of bullshit. Well do you remember when I left LG that I said I was expecting to get some cash. Well, it came in I say with a big smile. One of my old clients is a whizz with crypto currency I saved some money gave him 20K and a few weeks later boom Ferrari in my driveway. I’m living with a rich slut, so she pays for everything, so I thought why not treat myself. It got delivered yesterday; I beam. I can see the wheels in his head spinning but I must wait for him to ask me more about it. He doesn’t though just sits there quietly fuming that his underling has a better car than him. Shit, I say I just got to pop home quickly I didn’t pick my wallet up. As I take a detour back to the penthouse. Pulling up outside Mike follows me to the lift. As I push the button for the penthouse, he whispers to himself it can’t be, as the lift doors open to a very interesting scene.

ayr / glasgow

Now we need more asap

rath

I am like an adict waiting for the next installment

southsea

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

banff

As the doors slide open Suzy is standing waiting for me. She is dressed in a see-through black robe and a black lacy thong. In her hand is the dog lead attached to the collar around Gwen’s neck. Gwen is kneeling like an obedient dog next to Suzy.

Your home early master Suzy purrs at me but why have you brought him with you she glares at Mike. I stride over to her and grab a fist full of her hair pulling her head back. He is my boss and my friend you will treat him with respect do you understand me I yell at her. Of course, I’m sorry master. We turn and look at Mike his mouth is gapping open like a fish out of water. Hello Mike, would you like a drink or something she pouts at him.

He doesn’t say a word as I grab Gwen’s lead and stand her up. Now pets I say take your panties off. They both comply without a word. Suzy slipping her thong off her robe untied and hanging open. Gwen slips her white thong off. Without saying a word, I hold both my hands out hold them about waist hight. They both wordlessly step towards my hands and start to rub themselves against my hands. Gwen rubbing her pussy against my left-hand Suzy against my right. I help them out by extending my fingers so they can slip onto it., harder my pets I say as they start grinding against my hands now you can both cum. Almost immediately, they both reach orgasm. It was a little trick we had practised ever since I started working for Mike. The training was a lot of fun and I found I can almost make them both cum on demand.

Pushing Gwen to her knees I use her hair to wipe my hands clean. Now for your punishment for being mean to my friend. Go and get your belt I say to Suzy. She disappears and returns with her chastity belt. I hand it to Gwen put it on her I command. She dutifully puts it on Suzy and locks it. Then turning to me she hands me the key. Good girl I pat her head. Right time to go I announce grabbing my wallet off the table. Mike hasn’t moved just stood there staring at my girls. I practically had to drag him back to the lift giving Suzy a cheeky wink as the doors close.

Sorry about that Mike but like you said early those bitches need to learn. I mean its hard to keep one in line like Zara you should try keeping 2 in line. I didn’t know you knew Suzy I say. He comes out of his trance well I know her a little, but I am her ex-husbands accountant. I must be honest though they are both a little old for my tastes his fake smile plastered on his face. They may be a little older Mike, but they put one hell of a show on when I let them play together, I laugh. Anyway, I’m sure tonight we can get some younger pussy I say clapping him on the shoulder.

We pull up outside a crowded bar walking in like we own the place. Mike has obviously pre booked the VIP area. We sit down order some drinks and wait for his friends. So, tell me he asks how you managed to get Suzy he was acting like he wasn’t bothered but I knew he was. So, I decided to push his buttons a little harder. Well, I say when she was divorced, she came to LG for some advice, and we got chatting I found out she had some very naughty kinks and just leveraged them. Gwen was just an interesting surprise a chuckle. Really, I have Lucy to thank. She taught me a lot not just about business but in the bedroom. I was a naïve little boy until she got her hands on me, I laughed. But you know all about that you were married to her. I cannot believe I fucked her arse. It was tight proper naughty I say looking at him. That’s how I managed to get Suzy as soon as she had my cock in her arse, I knew I owned her. Dirty bitches love a hard cock in their arse I laugh. I could see it was working the little twitch in his eye. I knew he had never had Lucy’s arse that was only for me. In the space of little over an hour I had got under his skin. The car, the 2 women and now talking about fucking his ex-wife’s arse. I had a feeling my plan was working now to push him a little harder. It certainly wasn’t the last surprise I had for Mike tonight.

By *uilt2Last69Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Awesome.

I am sure he wanted to discuss his ex-wife a little more, but his friends had arrived. 3 of them all greasy older men wearing £2000 pound suits. Their eyes undressing the younger women as they walked over to the VIP area. Hey DD, they all exclaim when they see Mike he smiles and gives them all big hugs. It turns out they hadn’t seen each other for a while, and they all start hitting the shots. Behaving like 20 years olds if I was honest it was embarrassing. Mike casually introduced me to his friends he made it clear I was just the hired help and employee. I was sure after this night was over, he would be looking at me differently.

Don’t you want to know he asks me. Know what I say. Why they call me DD. To be fair I hadn’t even taken notice of it. Mike was obviously put out that I hadn’t asked him about it straight away. Sorry I say why do they call you DD. Il let Tony tell you as he indicates one of his friends. Well back at college tony explains Mike here was a sure hit with the ladies, still am Tony he says still am. Tony corrects himself Well mike has always been good with the ladies if you know what I mean he nudges me in the arm. Well one night Tony continues, I can tell you the exact date Mike interrupts again clearly loving the story about himself it was the 4th of July. Yeah that’s right Tony says that was the birth of the legend of DD. We were all out for the night Tony continues and I shit you not there was a group of yanks exchange students or something all proper tight cheerleader types. Well Mike here tells us he is gonna fuck all of them there were 4 of them Ryan, I’m telling you there was no way he was going to get all four. At this point I was a little nauseated. The thought of them all leaching over girls I swear I threw up a little in my mouth. Well Tony is continuing well he did he fucked them all a total legend we all saw him fucking them like they were whores. Switching form one to another it was legendary. That’s when we started calling him DD. Tell him tell him Mikes getting all excited tell him what DD stands for. It stands for Jesus Christ would you look at that Tony totally forgets what he is saying as he indicates a girl at the bar. Following his gaze I spot the girl. She is stunning and I don’t care how much game Mike has he is never getting a girl like that.

Mike zeros in on her like a hunter looking at his prey. I just start to laugh I didn’t mean to I just couldn’t help myself. There’s no way any of us is getting that fine piece of arse I say she must be a model or something. Oh, Ryan you have so much to learn he smiles his crocodile smile. He adjusts his Rolex making sure everyone can see it. He takes his wallet out full of £50 notes. Watch and learn kid he snarls at me, as he makes his way over to the stunning lady.

He stands next to her and whispers in her ear. They start to chat, fucking hell I think to myself it looks like his chat up lines are actually working. I’m dumbfounded it was my turn for my mouth to hang open as they chat some more. His hand dropping cupping her arse as they chat. As soon as she feels his hand on her arse, she slaps him hard. He looks annoyed I’m thinking it might kick off but he turns and slinks his way back to the VIP area. His cheek a violent red. His friends look a little shocked they obviously haven’t seen Mike fail that often. Maybe the DD is losing his touch I smile at him. Fuck you Ryan she’s probably a lesbian, He sneers at. me of course she is I chuckle. This tips Mike over the edge think you can do better do you just because you got some money now doesn’t mean your better than me with the ladies, I mean it doesn’t mean women will fall at you feet he quickly covers himself. You haven’t got game for a girl like that. I don’t know about that I retort I have been working at my game. Go on then his friends say you try and chat her up. Shit, I let myself get carried away a little I shouldn’t have goaded him. Look I don’t think I should, I say we should probably leave her alone for a bit. Look at him Mike cheers all mouth and no action. I knew you were all talk you little bitch. My desire to compete with Mike forced me to my feet I shyly walk over to the girl all nervous. Looking back, they are all looking at me big smiles on their faces. I get to the girl. Lean close to speak to her, Hello Jemma you doing alright. Damn Ryan can I just jump on you it’s been ages since you fucked me. not yet Jemma we have to sell this a little. We chat for a bit trying to sell it. I buy her a drink and then I lower my hand rest it on her arse, the same place as Mike. Holding it there letting them all see; I then slip it under her skirt. Bloody hell Jemma your soaking, I say. I can feel her soaked panties. You know what to do next right I ask her. Yep, you told me enough times. Just promise me I can have some of that fat dick soon she says as her hands slips to my cock giving it a few rubs through my trousers. She was blatant about it; Mike and his mates obviously saw everything. Il see you in a bit baby I say to Jemma as I give her pussy a few more rubs, walking back to the group I wave my fingers in front of Mikes face want a free smell Mike I ask.

Near MK

audley

southsea

wow amazing

By *nicorn tamer 69Man  over a year ago

taunton

Brilliant, this is absolutely brilliant

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Amazing story love it

SPALDING

Brecon

Hitchin

rath

Kettering

Absolutely fantastic

Poole

Wow, loving it

stockport

Hastings

Nottinghamshire

This just keeps getting better and better.

Please don’t ever stop.

Mike looked like he was going to explode fortunately his friends banter coupled with the fact they were all high fiving me calmed him down a little. Jemma had played a blinder, but her work wasn’t finished for the night. We all watched as she made a big show of walking to the lady’s room.

As the door closed, we all started drinking when Mikes phone goes off. A video chat from an unknown number. I smile as he answers it. Jemma’s face fills his phone screen. Well hello darlin Mike drawls a big smile on his face. Still, I told you boys I still got it. What are you going to do for me baby he says as he waves his phone about so we can all see. Actually, Jemma replies in a sweet voice can you pass the phone to Ryan. He didn’t give me his number, but I still have the card you gave me she gives a little laugh. This seems to proper deflate Mike as he silently hands me the phone. Hey baby Jemma purrs just thought I would show you what you turned down, all of us watch as Jemma holds the phone just right the video of her opened legs. Her little white panties soaked through. You got me so wet Ryan, I thought it was going to be another boring night especially when that old dude came over to me. Is he your dad or something she asks deadpan. I chuckle no no not my dad just my boss. Well baby she says seductively you can be my boss as we clearly see her pull her panties to the side. Her fingers slipping inside herself. I felt how big you were boss. You could have followed me in here and had this tiny little hole she says another finger slipping inside herself. But you turned me down said something about staying with your friends you think you can do better than this she says pulling one of her tits free pinching her nipple. Looking at the screen I simply replied yes, I do think I can do better and disconnected the call.

What did you do that for man Mikes friends exclaim well boys I say there are plenty more fish in the sea and like the lady says I can do better never take the first thing that’s offered I chuckle. Mike is silent getting more and more annoyed the barb from Jemma about him being an old man was perfect. 5 minutes later Jemma walks out of the toilets and over to our table. Looking straight at me and no one else she places her wet panties on the table and says to me call me boss as she turns and walks out of the bar. We are all sitting at the table looking at these wet panties anyone want them I ask before I finish the sentence Tonys hand shoots out and scoops them up. Dirty old bastard I think to myself.

We carry on chatting Mike and his friends doing more shots and drinking heavily. My plan is working Mike has been all but forgotten to his mates. I am now the one fielding all the questions the spotlight is now firmly on me. Right Mike says his hand slapping the table I have had enough he tells everyone I am going to have a little look around as he stands up and disappears into the crowd.

Ten minutes later he is back with a big shit eating grin on his face. Ryan, he says with a smirk I see your girl, and raise you two. He has a stunning girl on each arm they are both giggly and acting like airheads. I knew Mike, I had studied him hard over the past few weeks. He always went for the highest standard of ladies but that was also his weakness it made him predictable. I didn’t have to force the smile when I looked at them both. This Mike announces to the table is Sam and Dawn.

By *ey1977Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

So looking forward to the next episode! Like a cat waiting for catnip!

southsea

Both the girls casually glance at Mikes friends as he introduces them. And WOW who is this hunk of a man Dawn asks as her hand runs down my chest. That’s just Ryan Mike says he works for me makes the tea and cleans the toilets he laughs. As I take Dawns hand and give it a kiss, pleasure to meet you Dawn, I say. Oh, such a gentleman Sam coos as she drapes an arm around my shoulders, I kiss her cheek and say it’s a pleasure to meet you too Sam.

As we all sit down the girls manage to wrangle it so they are both sitting either side of me. As Sam sits down her little skirt rises showing her silky black stocking tops. Mike can’t take his eyes off the lacy tops. The creamy white skin disappearing under her skirt. Dawn is wearing a figure-hugging dress with a long high split up the side. As she sits down you can almost make out the curve of her arse. Damn both my girls looked amazing.

The night is going better than I had imagined. Both the girls were doing an amazing job chatting with Mikes friends and ignoring him. They hung on my every word both them all over me. I felt like a king I knew it was all an act but damn sitting there two stunning ladies either side of me and watching Mike get more and more frustrated and angry. It was perfect.

Looking at Tony Sam asks him what he has in his pocket as half of Jemma’s white panties are hanging out. Oh, these he says just a pair of panties some girl gave Ryan here he says. I wouldn’t want to be a party pooper she pouts as she shimmy’s her arse wriggling around a little. Her hands slipping up her skirt drawing a thin piece of material down her long legs and handing me her underwear now you can remember me too she says as she hands me her g string. I can see Mike squirm as I slip the G-string into my pocket my hand resting on Sam’s thigh just above her stocking tops. Not fair Dawn says grumpily as she sits on my lap grinding on me, I didn’t wear any panties tonight she pouts. I will have to think of another way for you to remember me.

With that she stands up and takes my hand pulling it under her dress. I cough as my hand disappears up Dawns dress. I can confirm I say to the group she is not wearing panties the table all laugh apart from Mike. Its time I think to myself as I take Dawn and Sam by the hand back in a bit boys, I say as I lead them both to a discreet door at the back of the bar. Are they watching I say to Dawn as we walk through the door closing it behind us. Oh yes she says they couldn’t take their eyes off my ass she says with a shudder. The door led to a storage area we had staked out days ago. Just some extra chairs and tables. Flicking the light on I tell them how proud I am of them both. I thank them for all they are doing and how much it meant to me for them to trust me. I looked them both in the eyes we can fake the next bit I say I appreciate all you have done so far I don’t expect you to go any further.

Shut up Ryan, we need this to look real Sam says as she drops to her knees her hands working my trousers, Before I know it my trousers are around my ankles and Sam has my hard cock in her hand. Besides she purrs I’ve missed this as she rubs her face against my erection before slipping it into her mouth. I have missed you too Sam I say relaxing in the pleasure of her wet mouth working my cock. Turning my head to Dawn, I tell her to lift her dress. She shimmies her hips dragging the tight material up to her waist. My hand immediately goes to her pussy. Rubbing her I push a finger in her damp cunt. Naughty mummy I say remembering how she likes to be called that. Going out with no underwear I continue. Do you think mummy can take another finger I say as I push another finger into her. I start to wank her hard and fast she is so wet her hips bucking in time with my fingers as she climaxes on my hand. Sit on the table mummy I say and open your legs. She follows my instruction her dress still round her waist her legs wide open her pussy gleaming in the light. Sam hasn’t taken my cock out her mouth. I stroke her face and ask her if she would like to taste mummy. Popping my cock out of her mouth she says, with pleasure, as I turn her around placing her head between Dawns thighs. Positioning myself behind Sam I grasp her hips and sink my cock into her tight hot pussy. Her tongue lapping at Dawn. We timed it perfectly my hard cock balls deep inside Sam, as the door opens Mike and his friends appearing. Never breaking my rhythm, I tell them I won’t be a minute. Pulling out of Sam I get both the girls on their knees in front of me. plunging my wet cock in Sam’s mouth then in Dawns mouth. Alternating between them both. I can’t last any longer as I pull out of their mouths and spray my cum over both their faces. My sticky mess covering them both. They turn to each other and start licking my cream off each other’s faces. Before both looking up at me and at the same time saying thank you daddy. Any time girls I say as I put my cock back in my trousers Mike and his friends haven’t moved all of them Mike included cannot take their eyes of the two cum soaked girls. I lead them back to the table a massive smile on my face. 5 minutes later we watch the girls leave the back room and walk out the bar Dawn still tugging her tight dress down.

The rest of the night passed as planned plenty of drinking his friends even at one point toasting me. calling me the man. Everyone but Mike that is. He just got d*unk very d*unk. He was not a happy man. At the end of the night his friends had to help him to my car. I was genuinely worried he was going to throw up in the Ferrari. Once his friends saw my car they all begged me to call them soon so we can arrange another night out. Like fuck I thought to myself as I drove away.

Mike was d*unk and mumbling all the way home. I’m still the man he shouted I’m still the fucking DD I’m still the best. Turning to him I said what the fuck is DD anyway, I’m the fucking DD he slurred but what is a fucking DD I continue The DD is me I’m DD after I ploughed those yanks Tony started calling me the fucking Dr Dom DD I’m fucking DD he mummers before falling asleep.

Then it hit me that night with Emma the cam show Dr Dom was the client. Fucking hell Mike was the client it had to be him and then another piece of the puzzle hit me, the photo at Mikes house of Zara and her sister. Her sister was wearing the same tie he made Emma wear for the show.

southsea

Wow even better

Dirty man

Kerry / limerick border

I pulled up outside mikes house and he was still snoring away. My mind was whirling trying to take in the sudden information I had. Mike obviously had a thing for Zara’s sister. Did Zara know should I tell her. I walked round to the passenger door and started to get mike out of the car. I tried but I couldn’t help myself as I pulled him, I made sure his head hit the door. Then completely by accident he slipped face first onto the floor. I swear I didn’t do it on purpose. Practically carrying him to the front door I ring the bell.

Zara answered the door her figure outlined by the light behind her. I don’t know what she was wearing but it was silky and very short. Jesus what happened to him she asks me. Oh, he fell over total accident I say. I don’t think she believed me. where do you want me to put him, I ask. Just put him in one of the armchairs he can spend the night there. I keep telling him he can’t act like a 20-year-old anymore she complains. I push him gently back into an arm chair his coat flapping open. Zara glances down what the hell are these she says as she lifts Sam’s G string from Mikes pocket. I silently congratulated myself on slipping them into his pocket as I helped him out the car. I did it for no real reason just to fuck with him.

She looks at me the offending panties hanging off her finger. He has been fucking whores again hasn’t he she demands. I shrug my shoulders acting dumb. You know what Mike is like I say. What sort of slut wears underwear like these she demands. I really don’t know I repeat. Jesus Christ, she says he just can’t keep it in his pants. I bet if you had this waiting at home for you, she indicates her body you wouldn’t cheat would you Ryan. Drinking her in I said it wouldn’t even enter my thoughts I confess. She takes a step closer to me. Did you Ryan, she asks me in barely a whisper did I what I ask did you used to wank over me. she takes another step closer did you take that young hard cock out and rub it thinking of me. her finger trails down my chest along my erection evident trough my trousers. Leaning forward whispering in my ear did you cum thinking of my tits my arse or my smooth pussy. Her hand cupping my cock. I believe Mike promised you something before you left. She lifts her hands sliding the straps off her silky nightie. Freeing her pert tits her nipples hard like bullets. My hand by instinct comes out grabbing one rolling her nipple between my fingers. Dipping my head, I take it in my mouth suckling it. Gently teasing it with my teeth. Her hand on my head holding me tight on her breast. She takes my hand when you both left, she continues I slipped those tight leggings off she pulls my hand between her legs I touched myself right her she says placing my hand directly on her smooth pussy. I wasn’t the novice she obviously thought I was I traced her lips with my finger the lightest touch before exploring her deeper. The tip of my finger finding her clit. Putting pressure on it gently tapping it. Mmmmmm she moans in my ear her nipple getting even harder in my mouth. She is definitely wet enough for my cock as I take my hand away lifting my head, I kiss her mouth our tongues touching swirling about. Before she sinks to her knees taking my thick hard cock out, she takes a little gasp seeing it for the first time. WOW Ryan if I knew you were hiding this, I might have made a move in the office. She licks me from root to tip savouring the taste before taking me in her mouth my hands drop to her head as I start to push deeper in her mouth. I don’t want to cum in her mouth, so I lift her up. I sit in the armchair opposite a sleeping Mike. And sit her on my cock. She slips in easily the naughty girl had been thinking of this since she saw me at the start of the evening, I think to myself. As she grinds away my face buried in her chest. My hands pulling her arse cheeks apart as she moves her hips. Oh, fuck Ryan you’re going to make me cum she says in a quiet voice. Not yet I say as I flip her round. So, I can see her firm arse as I fuck her. we are both facing Mike as she bounces on me. I can’t resist taking a quick picture on my phone Zara deep on my cock and mike in the background asleep.

I cant hold on anymore she pants as she places Sam’s G-string in her mouth as a temporary gag. Her whole-body shudders as she reaches her climax its enough to make me cum too as I fill her pussy with my cum. I stay inside of her as my erection softens, I am half hoping Mike wakes up, but he doesn’t. Zara steps off my cock and pulls her nightie back on as I tuck my cock away. Would you like a drink before you go, she asks. The would be great I say as I follow her to the kitchen. Can I ask you a question I say as she turns the kettle on. Why do you stay with a man like Mike. I’m not sure you would understand she confesses. I grew up on a council estate bailiffs and debt collectors were always round. My dad walked out when I was young, and mum couldn’t really cope. We were dirt poor. LG was my first job and then there was Mike a rich powerful guy. He always looked out for me and got me hooked with the lifestyle. I didn’t think of Lucy once, when we first made love no when we first fucked in his office. The next day I had I nice necklace left on my desk from Mike. He then started taking me to expensive restaurants and the clothes do you believe that this nightie costs more than months rent at my mum’s house. When Mike said he was leaving Lucy for me I was over the moon we moved to this big house, and I could help my mum and sister out. Now I can’t leave, or my family would be destitute, and he knows it. He can do whatever he wants, and I can’t complain. If I do, he threatens to stop giving my mum money or keep paying for my sister’s education. Its literally all about the money she sighs. What about your sister I ask does she really need to be in education. My sister is everything to me she says. I want to give her the best start in life I can, she just turned 18 finishing her A levels. I stay with him, so she doesn’t have to pimp herself out like I have. I walk over to her and hug her tight if you ever decide to leave or need anything please give me call. I say as I decline her offer of a coffee and probably another round of fucking. I had, had another idea. I wanted to follow it up before I went home.

Hitchin

southsea

audley

Walking into Mikes office I sit at his desk the bottom draw still locked the 4 number code still mocking me. I knew most people would use important dates and I had tried everything his birthday Zara’s birthday hell even the date he left Lucy. Nothing had worked. While I was chatting with Zara, I realised that they mentioned the 4th of July the day DD was born probably the day Mike turned into the right cunt he is now. I was sure it was a date he would remember and enjoy the thought of that day every time he unlocked the draw.

Putting the code in 0407 the lock clicks open finally I think to myself as I open it. Sifting through the stack of papers inside it all started to make sense. The way Suzy had told me about Mike telling her husband had hidden bank accounts it seemed like mike was doing the same. I found several bank accounts but not in his name in Zara’s she had probably opened them without knowing just signing her name on what ever mike waved in front of her. It looked like Mike was a signatory on the account. So, he could access the funds. Looking at the other paperwork it also looked like everything he owned was on tick. The Porsche was leased which he was behind on the payments the house was mortgaged up to the maximum and there were letters from the bank demanding payments. Even his company was in a massive overdraft. But everything was in Zara’s name so any defaults would be on her and not him the wanker. Hell, she was even listed as the director of Mikes firm. His whole plan became clear he would tank everything the house would be repossessed as would the car the company would go under, and he would transfer all the funds from this hidden account to his and walk away a very rich man. The only account I found in his name had a small balance of about 5 grand.

I let out a huge breath I finally had him. In my hand was enough to ruin him, during the night I had crushed him mentally I now had what I needed to financially ruin him. I took pictures of everything and put them back as I had found them. I needed to check everything first and then bring fucking DD to his knees.

It was too late to make the calls I needed to make so I went back to the penthouse. I crawled into bed and snuggled up to Suzy carefully slipping my feet under Gwen carefully trying not to wake her.

I woke up the next morning in a very chipper mood. Not long now I thought to myself, and it will be over. Suzy got the benefit of my mood as I fucked her over the kitchen counter with Gwen in her customary position with her tongue pushed in my arse. After a glorious morning I arranged to meet Ruth. I explained to her on the phone that i had the bastard by his balls. All that was needed was for them to be twisted. After lunch I pulled up outside Ruth’s house knocking on her door, I was speechless when Lucy opened it.

southsea

wow

Hillsborough

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

rath

Harlow

This story can never end

Nottinghamshire

Mike is exactly where we all want him!

Can’t wait for more of this.

Kettering

This is fantastic. It's the first story I look for when I log in

Close your mouth sweetie Lucy says or you might swallow a fly. I was speechless I just stood there. She reached for me and embraced me in a tight hug. I’m not sure what it was the stress of the last few weeks the constant acting or the fact that the women who meant the most to me and who I had hurt the most was hugging me, but I must admit I broke down tears springing from my eyes. Sush Lucy tells me as she rubs my back its ok sweetie its almost over.

After I had calmed down a little, she led me to the living room the whole gang was there, Sam and Dawn sitting next to each other on the sofa Jemma and Ruth in the armchairs. I sat next to Dawn as Lucy left the room. But Jemma had other ideas that’s Lucy’s spot baby come and sit with me. As I take my place Jemma promptly sits on my lap, I couldn’t help getting a little hard this hot girl in her tight leather leggings sitting on my lap I could just make out the top of a pink G string disappearing down her trousers, it never ceased to amaze me how I could always get hard at the most inappropriate times. She must of notice as she gave her arse a little wiggle and giggled.

Lucy returned with a steaming cup of coffee for me handing me the cup she notices my uncomfortable erection maybe later sweetie; she says giving me cheeky wink. Once she has sat down, she asks me to tell her all about what I had been up to. She tells me to leave nothing out. Taking a deep breath, I started to explain my thinking and why I did the things I did.

I explained that I had to move out and leave LG that I had to do it in the worst way possible. I had to let Mike think I was serious that I hated Lucy and would be his puppet. I looked at Lucy as I told her how sorry I was keeping her in the dark but that it was necessary. Your so cute sweetie but I’m stronger than I look she replies. I did get very upset, but the girls here kept me informed you were right about somethings, and not telling me your plan worked but I was always keeping tabs on you. I smiled at her, so you forgive me I ask of course you are my sweetie and everything I said to you the night before you left was true and I still feel the same way now. No other man I have ever known would have done what you are doing I just hope you have everything you need to finish this so we can get back to how we were. Damn look at you both Sam says your both so cute. Let the man carry on his story admonishes Dawn I hear Sam quietly say sorry mum.

Well one night before I left LG, I went to help Fiona from the gym’s niece Emma. I ended up doing a cam show with her for some complete arse hole. He wanted us both to dress a certain way and for me to do some nasty shit to her and when we refused, she booted him from her web site. I didn’t know it at the time, but it was Mike.

When he came into the office, I knew at that point I was going to have leave LG and you Lucy. He even offered me a job as he walked out. Then that afternoon lucy you told me about how no man had ever had your I trailed off I didn’t really want to say it out loud, but Lucy continued for me I told you that no man had ever fucked my arse that you were the first and only man I would let have my special hole. Thats right I say I used that to get a little inside Mikes head I had something that he never had. Damn Ryan, I didn’t know you were an anal fiend, you can have this arse anytime Jemma says to me. Stop teasing daddy Ruth declares your such a slut sometimes Jemma, Jemma just responds by sticking her tongue out at Ruth.

Anyway, I say I moved in with Suzy at the penthouse. How could you stay with such a fucking bitch Sam says I stop her before she can get into a massive rant. It turns out she hated Mike as much as us. He tried to fuck her, told her about some hidden accounts her husband had told her he would tell her all about it if she would let him fuck her. She declined his generous offer and lost out on a big chunk of money in her divorce settlement. She really isn’t a bad person she is just as broken as all of us.

southsea

what an amazing story

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Wow

Fantastic story !

Poringland

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

banff

I carried on. While working for Mike I found a locked draw in his desk a 4 number combination I tried all the different dates and numbers I could think of, and nothing worked. Then he invited me out last night with his friends from university. I was tired of all the acting and decided to be a little more proactive.

I asked to borrow Bobby’s Ferrari I knew it was a better car than Mikes I also let slip how I had made a fortune in crypto currency. He is still living with Zara and looking around his house I saw a picture on the wall of Zara and her younger sister something was nagging at me about the picture, but I didn’t know at the time what it was, he made a big show of how he was in charge. He fingered her in front of me and even offered for her to give me a blow job. Then laughed when he took away the offer. I’m not stupid and I was expecting this sort of thing and had arranged for a little surprise for him. On the way to the bar, I stopped at the penthouse Suzy and her friend were there and I made big show of controlling them. He was gutted watching me abuse Suzy how I had got her, and he hadn’t.

Then getting to the bar all Mikes friends started calling him DD I had no idea what they were talking about. Then these little superstars I say indicating Jemma, Sam and Dawn played their parts perfectly. All three of them turned Mike down and paid me all the attention. He was fuming I laughed, all his mates now think I’m some sort of God. He hated it. The whole thing started taking its toll on him, me having your arse, the better car, controlling Suzy and now in the bar in one night three stunning women, I had his mates more interested in me then him.

Hugging Jemma, I apologise to her I’m sorry baby, but your panties are now at home with one of Mikes mates. She giggles do you think he has wanked in them or even that he might wear them. That’s so hot my wet panties wrapped round some random bloke’s dick. Do you want a pair of my knickers too she asks me. Thanks for the offer I say but I’m ok she looks a little put out, I much prefer what’s inside them I say as I kiss her neck. That seems to satisfy her. What about my panties Sam asks they were expensive. Well, your panties I put in Mikes pocket so Zara could find them I smile. To be fair Sam there wasn’t much material they couldn’t have cost that much. Fucking men Sam complains they just can’t appreciate fashion.

Anyway, after he watched me with Sam and Dawn thanks for that Dawn complains I had to wash my hair twice to get all your cum out of it. What can I say I shrug my shoulders I just lose all control around you all. After that he just got blind d*unk on the way home, he mumbled that DD stood for Dr Dom that was the username of the client who was directing me and Emma in the cam show. Then the significance of picture hit me. Zara sister was in the same uniform he made Emma and I wear right down to the tie.

Once I got him home and Zara found your cough cough expensive underwear, we had a little chat. Well, if I’m honest after I fucked her, we had a little chat. I then showed the photo I snapped of me balls deep in Zara Mike asleep in the background. They all laughed damn Ryan you get about touching up Jemma fucking me Cumming over me and Dawn then fucking Zara, Sam says you should really get yourself tested. Its ok I reply I know a doctor smiling thinking of Gwen, Suzy’s faithful pet.

Zara explained that mike controls her through money and that’s the reason she can’t leave him as she talked it reminded of another thing. All his mates calling him DD happened at university, they kept telling me about the 4th of July the night DD was born some shit like that. So I went back to his office and sure enough 0407 was the passcode to his desk. That’s when I found all of this. Showing them all the photos.

Lucy and Ruth immediately took my phone and crowded around the screen ruth then produces her laptop and connect it to my phone. The boring bit I don’t understand any of it Jemma complains. The others examining all the photos. Why don’t you help me make the coffee she complains as she leads me out the living room.

As soon as she has me in the kitchen, she closes the door and jumps at me her legs locking around my waist her arms round my neck. She kisses me hard her tongue exploring my mouth. Pulling away she quickly takes her leggings off followed quickly by her pink G string. She then sits on the kitchen table legs open her hand slips to her mound rubbing herself I don’t need to be asked pulling my trousers down my hard cock springing to action. I stand between her open legs she rests and hand on my chest and gently pushes me back. Payback baby she says her hand still working her pussy. She hands me her G string. Wrap it around that big cock baby she tells me, the bright pink panties around my throbbing cock. Now wank for me baby she asks. I don’t need to be told twice. The thin material against my shaft I start to wank. She continues to play with herself as she says, you’re a bad boy baby you felt how wet I was last night your finger rubbing my cunt. Then you left me, the video call I at least thought you watch me fuck myself, but you hung up. I had to finish my wank before I could leave the toilets. I was a little annoyed I really wanted some cock. Her eyes never leaving my hand pumping my cock with her knickers. I tried to keep my strokes in time with her movements. When you told me about that old pervert having my wet underwear it got me so horny. Such a naughty boy turning me on then not finishing the job. I bet your cock would slip in my cunt so easy you can hear how wet I am. But I want you to cum in my panties cum for me baby she moans. Her fingers working faster my hand pumping harder. We both cum together my hot jizz soaking her pink panties her pussy leaking her juices. She holds out her hand palm up as I place her cum soaked knickers in them. Good boy she coos. I watch mesmerised as she slides the wet panties up her legs. The cum soaked underwear tight against her pussy. Maybe later when we are alone you can have my arse she says as she kisses me.

southsea

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

ayr / glasgow

Walking back into the living room with a tray of coffees my cock was still twitching thinking of those little knickers covered in my cum tight against Jemma’s pussy the thin material snaking up between her arse cheeks damn I nearly tripped.

The rest of the girls were still pouring over the information I had given them. After a bit I cleared my throat. Its simple from here on out I say il go and see Zara show her the paperwork she can transfer it all out he will be left with nothing, also if we play our cards right as she is technically the director, she can transfer all the accounts to us. She is left rich we have all the business I say rubbing my hands together. Il go and see her this afternoon and hopefully by Monday everything will be back to normal. Surprisingly all of them agreed. We had him bang to rights there was no way he was wriggle out of this.

We printed all the information out and I had it under my arm as I walked to Mikes front door a spring in my step. Ringing the doorbell Zara answered wearing a cute long dress she did look amazing. I thought I had better come round and see how Mike is I say he did drink a tonne of shots last night. He has popped out for a bit she tells me come on in she opens the door wider and leads me to the kitchen. Would you like that coffee now she asks. That would be great I say its good that Mike isn’t here I have some great news for you. I start to show her the paperwork all the money in her name. All you have to do is transfer it to an account only you know, and you can leave I say a big smile on my face. Looking at her tears forming in her eyes really, she says all that money, its mine all mine she asks in barely a whisper yes, I confirm every last penny. You never have to do anything for him again its over I say as I give her a big hug. Her whole-body trembles in my arms. I can feel her sobbing into my shoulder.

I barely felt the hand on my shoulder or being spun round I sure as shit felt the fist hit my jaw. Dazed I look up from the floor. To see Mike his arm around Zara. They both had shit eating grins on their faces. Then Zara just starts to laugh. Mike joining her them both looking at me with contempt. Jesus Ryan you really are a prick Mike says. I thought I might have said a little too much last night the fucking 4th of July I just couldn’t resist that last shot of tequila he smiles.

Looking at Zara she sneers at me. Oh, honey you thought because I told you my sad made-up story that I would fall for you. You fuck well for a little boy but you’re not my poppa bear she say as she hugs mike. But what about the way he treats you all the money and stuff, I say the way he controls you. Oh, sweetie it is sweetie that bitch Lucy calls you isn’t it. Well sweetie you forgot one thing I love him. I know all about the bank accounts I suggested it. We have another couple of months before all the debts are called in and we will both be on beach relaxing, the money all ours she smiles. What about all the cheating all the other women. Sweetie sweetie sweetie it turns me on hearing about all his fucking. She slowly lifts her dress inch by inch until its bunched round her waist I must thank you for these though, she is wearing Sam’s G-string there very expensive you know she chuckles. Damn how much were those panties.

Mike continues she forgives my little dalliances if I describe in detail what happened. I forgive hers too. Quite a performance you both gave me last night he laughs. Did you really think an insignificant little prick could out play me you fucking idiot. Did it not occur to you I would have cameras in my office you piece of shit as he aims a kick at me. he got a lucky punch in earlier but not this time I grab his foot and twist as he falls over the both of us grappling on the floor. This seems to turn Zara on her hand in Sam’s knickers fingering herself watching us both fight on the floor. Fuck this fucked up situation. Getting off Mike I reach for Sam’s knickers gripping them I tear them off Zara at least I can give these back I think to myself.

Mike is getting up I’m ready for round 2 but all he says is get the fuck out of my house consider yourself sacked you cunt. I walk out hearing him ranting I’m sure Zara is still fucking herself the dirty fucking bitch. Walking back to my car the spring having left my step.

Walking back up to Ruth’s front door I felt was my lowest point. All the girls were eager to hear how I got on and I shattered their hopes. They saw the state of my hair all messed up, clothes askew and a swelling appearing on my jaw.

I sat them all down and told them what happened handing Sam back her expensive underwear. Sorry I ripped them a bit I confess. I never trusted that bitch, Lucy says as she hands me some ice for my jaw. After you told her everything, I cant believe she was in on it, I kind of understand the whole money thing and like being controlled and all that Ruth says, but him having all those disgusting thoughts about her sister is just crossing a line. Wait a minute I say jumping up I didn’t say a word about her sister. My mind running a hundred miles an hour. Mike knew I knew about his hidden bank accounts, but he didn’t know I knew him from the cam show. I didn’t have a chance to tell Zara about it before Mike getting all handsy with my face.

I quickly pull out my phone the girls all starring at me like I’m mad. I keep mumbling I never mentioned her sister dialling the number I her the cute voice answer as I say hello Emma, I need a favour.

By *tokieLad24Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Hitchin

Kerry / limerick border

Brecon

SPALDING

This is just amazing can't wait for more

Hillsborough

rath

audley

Nottinghamshire

Mike thinks he’s in the clear. Fingers crossed he still gets screwed over.

Loving every minute of this op.

This story is I can say one of the best stories I have read in fab the last 7 years I'm here.

Well done mate.

Flitwick

Kettering

Hooked on this fantastic story

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

I so wish there were awards..

This story has been incredible from the first word. Such imagination, and amazing detail.

I'll be so sad when it ends.

ayr / glasgow

southsea

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

I’ve read this start to finish through the day… totally outstanding… thanks for sharing

Poringland

Hastings

Near MK

Oh this should be interesting

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

A smile on my face I hung up after a brief conversation with Emma. The girls all huddled around as I told them what I was going to do.

Do you really think this will work Dawn asked me. You know that she fucked in the head do you think she will really care. I think she does I reply. When she was feeding me all her bullshit about her past, I’m sure she was being honest about her sister. Having a photo on the wall is just to far for them to have gone. I have no connection with Emma, so I don’t she has a clue and more importantly neither does he.

I have an hour before I meet Emma looking at Ruth I ask if I can use her shower, I needed to wash the disappointment away before I started my fresh plan. Closing the bathroom door, I turned the shower on letting it warm up I undressed and left my clothes in a neat pile. Stepping under the shower pulling the shower curtain closed I let the hot water run over my face and body enjoying the moment, the room started to mist the steam from the shower filling the bathroom. I heard the door open and close the outline of a female undressing through the shower curtain. It could have been anyone of the girls and my cock started twitching in anticipation. As the curtain slides back, I look at her. I’m so glad it’s you I say as I take her hand and help her into the shower. Why do you say that she says you have 4 extremely attractive and naughty girls’ downstairs who were all dying to come up here to be with you, what do you want with this old lady. I don’t think anyone can describe you as old Lucy. You know why I wanted it to be you. It’s always been you.

She steps close to me and reaches behind me her nipples brushing my chest as she picks up the sponge and shower gel. I don’t think I can adequately describe in words how I felt. Her body glistening all wet from the shower. Her nipples hard as she looks me in the eye and drips the gel on the sponge. Dropping the gel, she works the sponge into a lather and falls to her knees. She starts to clean my feet, moving on to my calves. Higher still my thighs the softness of the sponge soaping my thighs disappointingly she skips past my cock and start to clean my chest paying special attention to my nipples circling the sponge around them lift your arms sweetie she asks as I obey, she steps closer her gorgeous chest tight against me as she reaches up and clean my arms and arm pits. As you have read, I have been in many many erotic moments but nothing and I mean nothing was as sensual or just God damn horny than this powerful gorgeous naked lady that meant the world to me washing my body. I don’t think I had ever been so hard. Lucy herself had taught me not to get too excited to soon. Through her lessons I had learnt to savour the moment as it happened not always looking forward but being in the moment. She dropped the sponge to my hard cock wrapping it around my hard shaft. I inhale at her touch gulping as she starts to stroke me, to clean me. All to soon she stops, turn around she tells me I turn and face the tiled wall my hands bracing myself as she starts to clean my back. Going lower the sponge between my arse cheeks slipping under me cleaning my heavy balls. Before she drops to her knees and starts cleaning the back of my legs. She can’t resist her mouth kissing my arse cheek gently biting it. Her tongue sliding between my cheeks. Her hand coming from between my legs grasping my cock her tight grip stroking me harder.

My hand drops stopping her hand from massaging my cock. I don’t want cum yet and I don’t want this feeling to end. I turn around my hard cock nearly hitting her in the face. I stand her up so her back is against the tiled wall. Your turn I whisper as I drop to my knees and take the sponge from her.

I start like she did with her feet. Her claves. My hand with the sponge sliding up her left thigh my finger brushing her pussy lips before switching to her right leg. Sliding my hand up her smooth perfect thighs. Her glorious pussy right before my eyes it took all my will power not to touch her more intimately it was begging for my tongue to lick to swirl around her most private places. But I ignored it two can play this game as skip to her toned stomach. Her belly button before I go to her shoulders the soapy water dripping on to her tits. Before I move the sponge lower taking one breast in the sponge squeezing them through it lightly pinching her nipple before moving on to the next breast with the same attention to detail. Lift your arms I ask her. Her hands lifting into the air. Her breast rising, I clean under them before stepping close my hard erection pressing against her pussy as I wash her arms. Taking my time stretching out this delicious moment. Her hands still above her head I fall back to my knees. I lift one of her legs and rest it on the top of the bath. Her pussy open before me I take the sponge dragging it softly against her pussy. I couldn’t get it as tight as I wanted so dropping the sponge, I poured some gel in the palm of my hand. Cupping her pussy, I start to move my hand massaging her mound. My fingers cleaning between her lips with increasing pressure before finally my finger slips in her. my thumb putting pressure on her sensitive clit. I hear her breath catch, hear her swallow deeply. It was what I was waiting for.

I stopped what I was doing and stand up. Turn around I instruct. She complies turning to face the wall she leans slightly forward her hands flat against the tiled wall. Taking the sponge, I stand behind her my cock nestled between her arse cheeks. As I wash her shoulders and back, I must confess this was done very quickly but I don’t think anyone could blame for that. Washing her lower back, the curve of her arse. Before I drop once again to my knees. I was now at eye level with undoubtingly the best arse I think I have ever seen even better than Dawns. I once again quickly cleaning the back of her legs trying not to seem rushed but failing. I finally drag the sponge between her perfect arse. Before slipping it underneath her, my mouth following quickly.

I can’t keep up this charade. Dropping the sponge, I use my hands to spread her cheeks, my mouth diving between them. My tongue probing her tight arse hole. Before sliding my tongue forward over her slippery pussy. Taking long hard licks trying to get as much of her in my mouth as possible. My tongue finally invading her arse hole. I want more she wants more she arches her back offering herself to me. standing up one hand on her lower back the other gripping my cock I lean forward. The head of my cock slipping inside her. I push my hips forward my length pushing deep. The sounds of slapping flesh fill the room louder than the running water. Each stroke as hard and as deep as the last.

Take you special hole sweetie, Lucy all but begs as I am building my pace up who was I to deny my world what she wanted grabbing the gel I pour a good amount over her arse. Using my thumb and fingers to lube her tight hole up while keeping my hard cock firmly planted in her pussy. My cock slips out of her pussy as I line it up with her tight entrance. Holding the head resting against her she slowly starts to push back. Her arse practically sucking me in. I stand still letting her dictate the pace she takes her time slipping herself deeper onto my erection. When she couldn’t take anymore, we both stop my cock buried deep in her arse. I let her get used to it before drawing back almost out of her completely leaving just the head of my cock in her before thrusting forward. Her thirsty arse gripping me so tight as I pull out, I squeeze some more jeel on my shaft it makes my dick slide in. dropping the gel my hands find her shoulders forcing her back hard onto to me. Lucy’s hand drops to her pussy rubbing herself as I take long strokes in her arse.

Any man that can last any significant time fucking a tight arse is a liar. In minutes we are both spent the build up intense. After we had both proper washed ourselves, I step out the shower grabbing a towel I hold it open, Lucy steps into it as I start to dry her. I’ve missed you so much sweetie she says as she pulls her lacy panties up her legs. Don’t leave me again she whispers a single tear escaping her eye. Pulling her close I promise her I never will.

southsea

Brecon

My hair still wet from the shower I knock on Emma’s front door. She opens the door and just the way she smiles promises an experience no one would ever forget. With Lucy I feel a deep love and affection anything she wants I would try and give her Emma is just pure lust. The way she stands talks and acts is just pure filth. It’s even better as she doesn’t realise; she is doing it. We walk to the kitchen, and she hands me a coffee.

I want to start by thanking you, Bobby and Jerry have both invested in the website and I’m going to make money from this and its thanks to you she leans forward her top giving me unparalleled view of her cleavage and gives me a hard wet kiss. Now she says pulling away you need a favour what can I do for you.

You’re not going to like I say as I ask her that I need her to contact Dr Dom again. I need you to try and get him to come back, I need you to give him another live session. I tell her my plan and she listens but isn’t convinced. I’m not sure he would want to come back she says. He tried to contact us a couple of times, but we just ignored him. Can you try for me please I beg offer him a free session il pay you for your time. I just need for him to show his true colours.

Il see what I can do as she pulls her laptop in front of her. I walk to stand behind her so I can see what she types as she opens her email.

To:DrDom180

Ref WebCam

Hi Dr,

Its Candy from candieswebcams I want to apologise for the way you were treated. It was unfair of us to have kicked you and we want you back. Please us this code for 1 month free.

Love and kisses

Candy.

Now we must wait for him to respond could be a while she pouts. I must be honest I don’t think he will come back. Are you joking I say your gorgeous and sexy what man wouldn’t come back. You think I’m gorgeous she teases me leaning back rubbing her arse against my cock and sexy she says in a voice which should be illegal. Thankfully the computer pings saving me from making a mess in boxer shorts.

To:Candy

Ref: WebCam

Fuck you, I would never subscribe to your service again. I have found a much better website with better models and better service. You and the rest of your whores can go fuck themselves I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

DD

Well, that was polite I chuckle, I’m sorry Ryan Emma says but I told you I didn’t think he would come back. You can’t give up after one email I insist pass me the laptop. While I think of something go and change into the school outfit, he made you wear last time. I guarantee he hasn’t found someone as sexy as you. We just need to remind him. As Emma leaves the room, I think of what I want to say.

To:DrDom

You’re a dirty disgusting old cunt I can’t believe any female would go near you I’m looking forward to taking you down and your bitch girlfriend too. You might like seeing candy, but you can’t touch her I can you pathetic excuse for a man. I’m going to fuck her hard all night long something you can only dream off doing. I’m going to end you.

I look at my email not the best not really the sort of thing I need to hook him, but it was therapeutic as I hit the delete key. Emma returns and once again leaves me speechless in her short grey skirt tight white blouse and tie and the pulled up long white socks. She even put her hair in pigtails again. I turn the computer towards her and take a few pics of her using the web cam. Lift your skirt a little show him your white panties. Nice, now unbutton the shirt keep the tie on but open the shirt damn that’s hot I say now slip a hand in those white panties fucking hell Emma my cock getting harder and harder. Ok ok stop I say I got enough and if you carry on I’m, not going to be able to concentrate on the email. I can help you she says as she sucks on her finger. Maye after def after but for now I must concentrate. Boooooooooooo Ryan your no fun she says in a cheeky manner.

audley

But doctor you don’t know how much you turned me on. My tight little cunt is always wet for Dr. No man ever treated me like you did I loved it I want more no I crave more. You have awakened my inner slut. I want you to cane my pussy I ached for it, but my prude of friend wouldn’t do it. That night after you left, I laid on that big bed opened my legs and caned it. But it wasn’t the same not hearing your deep commanding voice tell me what to do. I find myself wearing the outfit you selected all the time walking around my house waiting for a big strong man to come and use me. All the other live shows I have done have been so vanilla. No one can control me like you do Dr. You are the only man I want and need. If you don’t want to subscribe again that’s fine but I need your firm touch I can give you a free 1-hour live show. This little tight body all for you to do whatever Dr wants.

Aching pussy

Naughty Candy

I attach a selection of pictures and hit the send button. I look at Emma as she in comedy fashion drops the teaspoon she was holding on the floor. Ops I’m so clumsy she says in a true porn style voice as she bends over to pick it up. Her skirt rising exposing her arse. I can see the outline of her pussy through the panties. Now I had had a busy day, Jemma in the kitchen, Lucy in the shower lesser men might have crumbled but not me. I was on her like a shot. Her white panties pulled down 2 fingers straight in her pussy my thumb rimming her arse. My fingers slid in easily Emma moans as I wank her from behind. About fucking time, she gasps as she pushed back on my hand. Push your cock in me Ryan fuck me she squirms on my hand. No, I’m going to teach naughty Candy a lesson I say, as I wank her vigorously, her pussy making obscene wet noises as she moans. I’ve been such a bad girls she gasps as her legs tremble, she falls to her knees as she cums. Swivelling quickly on her knees she pulls my trousers down and immediately give my cock a long hard lick placing the tip in her mouth she sucks and sucks hard. I grab her pig tails one in each hand and start to drive my cock in her mouth. She is gagging but encouraging me deeper in her mouth. I’m going to cum so I pull out her mouth. Sit her on the kitchen counter its just the right height as I step between her open legs. My cock slipping inside her holding myself deep inside her I my mouth finally get to her tits as I dip my head taking a hard nipple in my mouth swirling my tongue around the hard nub. My hips starting to thrust.

It was a hard dirty fuck not loving or romantic just hard dirty sex. She whimpers I’m going to cum again I’m going to cum again I’m going toooooooooooooooooo I feel her pussy flood my cock soaking wet. I pull out just before I cum holding it in I move Emma to her knees before I have the blessed relief of Cumming all over her face and tits but more importantly over the tie.

I quickly grab the laptop and get a great pic of Emma’s face and the tie between her tits all wet and covered in my cum. Checking the laptop, I see we haven’t had a response from Mike I quickly type another reply.

Who knows if your bad doctor…………. this could be you in real life. I want you so bad if your treat me like a proper naughty whore I might have to meet you.

Attaching the picture, I hit send. By the time we have finished cleaning ourselves up the computer pings.

To:Candy

Tuesday at 8. Im going to make you beg for me to stop, and I will be calling you Tabitha.

Dr Dom

Perfect I think to myself. Looking at Emma I see the trace of fear in her eyes. I hold her hand don’t worry I say il be with you for every second and il be bringing a guest with me.

southsea

Wow

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Flitwick

Hastings

rath

Kettering

Kerry / limerick border

Hillsborough

Nottinghamshire

Yes! The plan is back in action.

I can’t wait to hear about the meet between Emma and DD. The shock on his face will be immense.

Harlow

Wow wow

Brecon

SPALDING

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Get that mofo!!

Get that mofo!!

Near MK

Let's hope it works this time

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By * and E 2007Couple  over a year ago

Hatfield / Burton on Trent

audley

stockport

Poole

southsea

Come on I need to know what happens next.

By *anky677Man  over a year ago

Sandwich