FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ginger lust

Ginger lust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

So this is a true story of a meet I was lucky to have.

After joining fab (10ish years ago) I was on the hunt to meet up with a guy. I had no real clue how fab worked or who would be on the site, but I thought it would be fun to see how it worked and who was about.

After posting a profile picture and a rough write up of what I thought would be attractive to anyone that might be interested I waited, and waited, and waited!

Nothing! Bollocks!!!!

So to the next stage.... let’s see who’s about. Now as you all know there is allot of messaging and no reply and allot of messages that go no where.

Then a profile I thought looked great ( I’m quite fussy) a gym fit guy a similar age to me looking for nsa fun.

After a couple of messages it seemed we were both able to meet up in the day, which was ideal. So after a quick shower I was on my way.

If anyone is interested in the next part please let me know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *rith47Man  over a year ago

Erith

By *ornygayguy21Man  over a year ago

reading

More please

It’s fair to say I was very nervous as I drove over to the meet. It was a 30 minute drive (ideal as I didn’t want to meet someone that I could bump into in the supermarket)!

Finally I was there, a row of houses on a small estate. I drove past his house and parked the car out of the way.

I sat in the car thinking to myself, is this really what you want to do???? Yes it was so nervously I got out and made what seemed like a long walk to the front door. Was I really going to knock??

Stood at the door I took a deep breath and knocked. The door opened!

reading

Can’t wait for more

I was greeted buy a friendly looking face, a guy just a bit shorter than me and of similar age. Jogging bottoms a loose top and a neatly cropped ginger hair. Although he’s was wearing loose cloths I could see he was in good shape ( the same as the picture on his profile).

I was ushered in and began to relax, “coffee”?he said. “Not thanks” ( I wasn’t quite that relaxed and sort of wanted to get on with the reason I was there I guess). “Ok shall we head upstairs”? I think I sorted mumbled yes. So off he went with me following behind not really sure of what I was getting into.

We were soon in his bedroom, it was tidy and everything was in its place.

“Well then” he said and with that walked over and kissed me on the lips.

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Well that was a bit of a shock ( a nice shock ). As I got used to being kissed I could feel his hands move under my shirt. I automatically took my shirt off and he quickly followed. We both sort stopped for a second and took each other in. He was in great shape with a lean but muscular body. A slight bit of ginger chest hair which looked good on him. He was also looking at me and seemed more than happy.

It seemed that we had both decided it was time to loose our trousers. He was pulling at my belt which was annoying putting up some resistance! I had the easy task as pulling down his tracksuit bottoms was allot quicker. Well we were now both stood in our underwear, both fairly standard Calvins but it was a very nice site. I did and this point notice he had a fairly large bulge.

He moved his hand and started to rub my cock through my calvins whilst giving me another kiss. I was already fairly hard at this point and looking to move on further. With that my wish was answered. He’s hand guided my calvins down and my cock sprang out to be greeted by his eager hand which gently wanked me. I was now stood in a strange guys bedroom totally naked whist he wanted my hard cock! Just when I was about to reach for his calvins he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. Wow that felt amazing! However I really wasn’t sure how long I would last with this sort of attention. I bent over. To try to get to his ever increasing bulge. Eventually I was able to just about get to the elastic however he took my hand away. Oh I thought I’d this going to be a very one way event..??

By *ore for fun 2021Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

sounds like a good fun night

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

My thought was soon answered. After taking my hand away he pushed his own calvins down. WOW that is huge!! It’s seemed I still wasn’t allowed to touch the beast that had been released so I just stared in disbelief! I’d say I’m average at 6inches and normal girth. This was about 8 and very think at half mast and still growing! Very nicely trimmed uncut and a good shape!

Eventually I managed to get him to stand up as I was about to cum. I quickly dropped to my knees to have a go on what was now a very large ginger cock! It seemed I was now allowed to give it some attention. I took it in one hand and pushed the skin back to reveal a big purple head. This was going to be great fun as I slowly wrapped my mouth around it. The sweet salty taste of pre cum greeted my tongue as it slid in. Very soon it was at the back of my mouth and with no sign of any balls on my lips I let it push further into my throat.

Don’t gag was all I could think as I moved it in and out of my now fully stretched mouth.

Then I was quickly pulled to my feet and given a long kiss. He then laid on he bed and we went into a 69. This was great I could work on his mega cock as he sucked wanked and licked my cock and shaved balls.

Another pause as he got up. The words he said next will be something I never forget. “I’m going to sit on it”!

reading

Can’t wait to hear more

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

wirral

Andover

I was a bit shocked about what was happening( I’d not fucked a guy before) this didn’t seem to concern my host. Although he came across as a sub he clearly knew what he wanted out of this meet!

I laid on the bed still rock hard and waited, he pulled open his bed side draw and pulled out a couple of condoms and some lube. Within no time at all he had rolled a condom onto my cock and applied some lube.

He climbed onto my body lent forward and kissed me again. With that he slowly lowered himself onto my cock. It seemed tricky at first but then he relaxed his hole and my cock glided in. Wow it was so different to fucking a vagina.! He gently rode my cock and as much as I’d love to say for ages I’d say it was less than a minute before I came! Wow I’m not sure I’ve cum that hard in years!!

He was now still riding my cock and wanting his monster! It looked like he was about to cum when I came up with an idea. “Don’t cum yet” I whispered, he immediately stoped wanking and gave me a knowing smile.

He got off me and rolled onto his back. I in turn took the spent condom off and rolled onto him. His big cock pushing into my stomach. I kissed my way down his body until I got to his cock. It was my turn to service him. I spent a good while licking, sucking his cock and balls it was amazing. He was clearly enjoying it.I was hard again which he soon noticed. He looked over at the other condom on the side and we both had the same idea. I sat up and picked up the condom. I rolled the condom on my re hardened cock at which point he had flipped over and was in doggy position. The site of this fit guy in doggy position waiting to be fucked was amazing. I knelt behind him and nudged my cock upto his now willing hole.

Andover

reading

More please

My cock slid into his tight little hole, he adjusted the angle of his back to accommodate it. I was soon into a rhythm, it felt amazing! This guy really knew how to fuck. I put my hand down to wank his cock which seemed to be the invite for him to turn over. He hitched his legs up and I was back into his tight hole! I leant down to give him a kiss, it felt amazing I was balls deep in this guy whilst kissing him his massive cock was between us. I got up and started to wank him whilst we fucked. We both started to cum, I could see his balls tighten then bang he blew! I soon came again and we both stopped. I led on him, his cum was pressed between us. I slowly pulled my cock out. Both of us covered in cum and sweat. We stopped, very quite minute that felt like an hour. Then he spoke, that was fun. So it was time to go. I literally got up and got dressed. And then it was time to go. An amazing meet. And an amazing guy.

wirral

Andover

reading

Hot story

» Add a new message to this topic