FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Long train journey

Long train journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mily28 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Clapham

I've got a long train journey today...always get super horny on them. Anyone else get this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah. Any time I’m sat for a period of time around strangers makes me wonder if they are as naughty as me. Same when I stay in hotels with work.

Clapham

"Yeah. Any time I’m sat for a period of time around strangers makes me wonder if they are as naughty as me. Same when I stay in hotels with work. "

Exactly the same here!

By *afari69Man  over a year ago

london

Wishing you a safe, pleasant and exciting journey to your destination……,,

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"I've got a long train journey today...always get super horny on them. Anyone else get this?"
definitely I look and see who I can imagine being naughty with male or female.

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

A long train journey plenty of time to tell us a story

Clapham

What story would you like

A story about flashing to unsuspecting men on the train

Clapham

I'll see what I can do

"Yeah. Any time I’m sat for a period of time around strangers makes me wonder if they are as naughty as me. Same when I stay in hotels with work.

Exactly the same here!"

You ever go on 'near me' option.

Found a couple in same hotel as me a few months ago.. that was fun!!!

Back in the eighties I had to travel from Lancaster to London. After about an hour the train started to get crouded and 3 ladies sat at the same seats/table as myself, 2 at one side and one next to me. I wasn't taking much notice of them as they chatted together but the lady sat next to me, aged about 40, slim, smart dress in business suit, kept banging her leg against mine. Next thing I know she leans forward resting one arm on the table caries on talking to the two ladies opposite but her other hand is rubbing my crotch. Her hand gets more and more adventures as she feels me hard and starts to undo my zip, her hand slips inside as she plays with my cock still continuing her conversation with the others. She continues fondling my cock for about 35 minutes stopping when she feels me tense knowing I'm on the edge and allows me to relax until she starts again. She stops as we approach the end of our journey, gathers her things, stands, turns towards me smiles and walks off the train. Never a word is spoken to me and as far as I know her friends did not know what was going on under the table. I did try and return the favour, placing my hand on her leg but she just tapped my hand as if to say no and carried on playing with my cock. True story of event that happened in the early eighties.

By *andJane17Couple  over a year ago

york

Hope you enjoy your ride

By *rJandMrsJCouple  over a year ago

Hyde

"I've got a long train journey today...always get super horny on them. Anyone else get this?"

Yes. It's the thought of what others do, are thinking around me, possible scenarios. My mind works overtime haha

» Add a new message to this topic