FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday fun

Holiday fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a hot day we are on holiday sitting out on the balcony, enjoying the sun, you are only wearing a small bikini enjoying the feel of the warm breeze, you notice the guy in the next room come out onto his balcony, he is fit, perfect abs, he is wearing speedos, showing his huge bulge, your feeling in the mood to tease, so you undo your top revelling your amazing breasts, you can see he is looking discreetly, you start stoking my cock though my shorts, my cock is getting hard, I haven't noticed the guy watching, you can see he is starting to get hard watching you, the sight just gets you horny, you pull the tip of my cock out and start to play with it, teasing me, I can't help myself I take one of your nipples into my mouth and suck and nibble it, as you slide you hand down to stroke your pussy over your bottoms, you lean over and take my cock completely out and slide your tongue up and down my hard shift , your getting very wet, you clamp your lips around my cock and suck and nibble it until I nearly cum, I pull off your bottoms and start to eat your pussy, I still haven't noticed we are being watched, he now has his huge cock in his hand, you look at him licking your lips, so he Hops over the wall, you grab his cock with both hands and pull him close as you cum from me eating your pussy, as I look up you take him into your mouth and start sucking his big cock, I slip my cock deep inside your pussy fucking you hard, i can't hold it the sight of you enjoying his huge cock as I fuck you I cum hard filling your pussy, but you haven't finished, you push him down on a sunbed, and slowly sit on his cock, taking him deep inside you, you Rock back and forth enjoying the feel of his huge cock inside you, I slip my cock into your mouth grab your head and fuck your mouth until i cum you can feel he is close so you climb off and rub his cock with your hands until he cums so hard if covers your naked breasts in cum, xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago