FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected 3sum

Unexpected 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank speaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Little story here about a surprise incident a while back. Decide for yourself if it's fact or fantasy? I'd been seeing a girl I'd met from here for a while. We'd been out for a drink and as usual my friend had had to much so heading back to her place I was hoping to get lucky. When we got to her room we had just got horizontal on her bed and were kissing and I was gently playing with her wet pussy. I was thinking I was definitely in luck! Suddenly we heard raised voices elsewhere in the house and my friend said she'd better go and look as she was peacemaker in the large shared house. She jumped up and bustled out leaving me disappointed at what seemed like a lost opportunity. There was silence for a while and I was feeling dozy and disappointed at the turn of events. Just as I was actually dozing off the door opened and my friend reappeared followed by her housemate. I soon woke up and sat up. Both girls then sat at the pillow end of the bed and began talking rubbish. The housemate complaining about her idiot boyfriend. This went on for sometime and as it was getting late and she showed no sign of leaving I started making excuses to leave as I was rather disappointed by the turn of events and getting bored with the gossip. The only reason I'd stayed so long was out of politeness, although I have to admit the fact the housemate was sitting apparently oblivious to the fact her loose shorts had parted to reveal what I thought may have been a glimpse of pussy? Perhaps I should describe her a little more? She was a big girl with huge tits and hips and as she was dressed for bed the loose ness of her clothes did nothing to hide her very ample tits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Please expand !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good

Worcester

As I leaned in to kiss my friend a chast goodnight she took hold of my hand and guided it to her friends ample chest. Suddenly I didn't feel quite so tired and felt a stirring. Making the most of the chance I began feeling around for a nipple. Quite a task as there was a lot of area to cover

By *riplePointMan  over a year ago

waterville

Looking forward to hearing what happened next

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Worcester

My friend then pulled me in and kissed me far less than chaste. To which I responded accordingly and continued my groping, finally finding the elusive nipple which I began to play with gently through her flimsy top.

Worcester

My friend had now got more enthusiastic and holding my head in one hand pulled her housemate top up and off and proceeded to attach herself to the other nipple sucking hard and eliciting a low sigh. Encouraged by this I upped my attention to the other nipple rolling and pinching harder as the positive sighs got louder. My friend then turned to me and asked if I'd like to stay a little longer.

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Worcester

I couldn't really resist the offer and grinning said of course! With that, but not easing up on her attention to the nipple she held my hand into her friends loose shorts and placed it on a very wet and hairy pussy also causing me to topple slowly on to the bed. I was now partially lay across my friend and partially on the floor. So struggling partly upright I fought with my clothes to get more comfortable and eased myself onto the narrow strip of bed available.

Worcester

My friend moved over a little and turned onto her side presenting her back to me as she snuggled closer to her friend resuming her attention to the now very erect nipple. I'd now got both hands free and crept under my friend's body to brgin squeezing and playing with her ever erect nipple whilst my other hand continued teasing and exploring the wet pussy trying to locate her clit.

My cock had now woken up and was trying to find its way between my friend's ass cheeks. Finally my friend suggested we all got a bit more comfortable and got her friend to move over lose her now very wet shorts and open her legs inviting me to climb over her to give me a more comfortable position. I now had access to both sets of boobs. My friends double d's and the housemates huge udders.

Very good start

Worcester

I was altrnating my mouths attention between kissing both girls and chewing on their nipples whilst both hands were playing with both pussy's which were now both soaking. My friend suddenly lifted herself up and climbing over me eased herself on top of her housemate and began a ferocious attack on her body with her hands whilst deeply kissing her. She slowly lowered her attention down her body and was finally tongue deep inside pussy. Raising her rear she surfaced for a moment, looked at me and said. Fuck me!

Worcester

Rather reluctant to move but realising what was on offer I disentangled myself and moved to the end of the bed to see a gaping and very wet pussy looking very available. Easing my way between the tangle of legs I pushed my now very hard cock into the hot wet welcoming hole. This seemed to spur my friend on and upped the assault on her friend's body. Pulling and stretching her nipples hard and lapping away at her soaking pussy. She was squelching as I fucked her by now and came copiously all over my cock and being pushed up the bed by me began deeply kissing her friend and dripping all over her adding to the pool now forming on the bed. When she'd subsided a little she regained some composure and lifting herself up asked her friend if she needed cock. As she'd been on the verge of orgasm from my friends attention she gasped out"god. YES!" My friend moved aside and looking at me said"help yourself!" I looked down at this naked pulsing body spread wide for me and thought it would be rude not to and eased myself into the soaking hairy mess of a pussy as deep as I could get spreading myself on the voluptuous body so invitingly on offer. I could now feel my friend's hand carressing my back and working down to gently stroke my balls as I slowly fucked her friend. As she was so sloppy I was having no problem lasting but seemed to be doing something right as her friend was cumming over and over from the attention.

After several orgasms my friend decided she now needed some more attention and got me to dismount replacing me immediately and resuming licking the mess of matted hair and cum. Waving her rear in the air provocatively. Not wishing to turn down another such inviting invitation I moved to the end of the bed again. As I was lining up and stroking her lips with the tip of my cock she briefly surfaced and gasped. My arse. My arse. I got my cock well lubricated with her juice and began to introduce the tip of my cock to her tught little hole gently opening her. She was an impatient little thing a8gasped ram it in and use me! So I did! After the sloppiness of the pussy she felt great. I pounded away for a while and after extracting a couple of excellent orgasms let her have my balls full deep inside her bowel. I was now pretty spent I allowed my softening cock to slip out of her ravaged arse and slumped to one side. However my greedy friend hadn't finished

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Worcester

Little more to finish when I get time. Any ladies finding it interesting I'd love to hear from you?

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *riplePointMan  over a year ago

waterville

Hoping there is more , enjoying this so far

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Nice

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Wow love it

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I need to find a friend like that x

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great

Very good, got me very hard too!

Worcester

All three of us now cuddled up in an overheated heap when my friend stirred and said"back in a minute and disappeared from the bedroom to return a few minutes later with a bowl full of warm water and flannel. She then proceeded to give my cock a thorough clean and it began to twitch, stirring back into life with the attention.

Sounds fun

ayr / glasgow

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Worcester

Once she was satisfied she then held my semi hard cock in one hand and slowly took it in her mouth, muttering that she had better make sure it was completely clean and took it balls deep inside her mouth. Meanwhile she was using her other hand and doing something to our other dozing friend.

Worcester

As my cock reached its former stiffness I glanced across at our new friend who was gently stirring in her dozy state and noticed my lady friends hand was once again in her groin area. She slowly rolled over onto her back with her legs spread open and her huge tits on show.

Worcester

Climbing over me my friend then gently removed our new friends shorts and spread Lisa's legs taking up her former position with her tongue circling the mess around her clit causing her to mumble and stir slightly

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Loving this

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Worcester

Lisa now seemed to be stirring. The more Nina licked the more Lisa wriggled and spread herself. Nina stopped briefly and looking up at me and my now very hard cock asked. Do you want to fuck this? At the same time spreading Lisa's lipsrevealing the juicy pink inside.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Lisa now seemed to be stirring. The more Nina licked the more Lisa wriggled and spread herself. Nina stopped briefly and looking up at me and my now very hard cock asked. Do you want to fuck this? At the same time spreading Lisa's lipsrevealing the juicy pink inside. "

Fantastic story well written but I have to admit that between "My Friend" "Her Friend" and "Our Friend" I was beginning to lose the will to live. Thank God they have finally become Lisa and Nina.

Keep up the great work

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Worcester

I thought it might be getting a little exhausting hence giving the girls names. To continue.

Worcester

Nina continued licking and fingering Lisa, who was now beginning to become more aroused and wriggling whilst pushing Nina's head down into her squelching pussy. Becoming more frenzied she was obviously approaching orgasm when Nina started to slow up withdrew her head but continued to play with Lisa with her fingers just keeping her edged.

cheltenham

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Worcester

As Lisa was just about to climax Nina lifted her face and kissed her deeply still gently teasing her clit.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Worcester

Lisa was on the verge of cumming and Nina was showing a sadistic side by relentlessly edging her just getting her to the moment and then stopping. I was getting aroused again by the show and when Nina noticed this she asked Lisa if she wanted release because if she did she'd have to do something to relieve me. Lisa was now sobbing with frustration and I think she'd have agreed to almost anything! Nina turned to me and asked what I needed.

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great story

cheltenham

By *nt and decMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

Worcester

I need lips around my cock. Nina asked how desperate are you to cum Lisa? Very, she replied. Empty this cock them and forced Lisa's face towards my very sticky cock. Lisa opened her mouth and I slowly fed my stiffening cock into her mot unwilling mouth. Nina now got to work on Lisa's clit again with her tongue and fingers bringing her yet again close to orgasm . The more excited Lisa got the more enthusiastic she got swallowing my more eager cock till I was just fucking her mouth.

ayr / glasgow

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall