FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A mars a day......

A mars a day......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralnothing OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry

This is a true story ive changed the ladies name to spare her blushes.

Around 20 years ago id just split up with my wife and was living alone. 10 years of a fairly mundane and mostly sexless marriage had took its toll on my confidence but i felt it was time after a couple of months to have a bit of fun, no commitments just enjoy life again.I cannot remember what site i was on it was the days before facebook and tbe like it was a chat room and harmelessly went on and joined in the conversation.

After a couple of weeks chatting to various people about all things to all men i noticed a lady well call her Sarah appearing most days and was quite witty and seemed to be on most days, we got messaging and before long we were private messaging. She was married but not happy and like me used the chat room for a bit of company. After a week or two we started messaging each other away from the chat room and becoming closer. Wed message with what times we were going to be on and made sure we were around, i was working weekend shifts and she worked a few days a week from home so we got most of the week to chat.

We discovered webcams for the first time and i was dying to see what she looked like. When her invite for a view of her webcam came on i couldnt believe it, she was gorgeous with long light brown hair and i could see she was well blessed in the chest department, i was definately punching above my weight. We ended up just live chatting through the webcams and after a whe the chat became a bit cheekier and flirtacious. One morning she came on with a white blouse with a few buttons undone and obviously posing for effect, it had the right effect my cock was starting to grow in my jeans. You look very nice this morning i said pity you hadnt finished dressing, with that she said oh no i just put this on im going to have a shower in a minute and go to work. So i dared her to unbutton her blouse my cock was straining when she obliged, like this she said, unbuttoning and sliding her blouse off her shoulders to reveal her very large lovely breasts zpilling over her pretty pink bra. I ouldnt hide my excitement, i pulled my cock out of my jeans and began to play with myself under the desk. What are you doing there she asked knowing fully what was going on. She was loving it and teasing her bra straps nearly off. Its only fair you should take your t shirt off now, with that i stood up with 1 hand covering my cock and the other frantically trying to pull my t shirt off, there thats better isnt it she whispered. I said its your turn now, and teasingly she said weill be topless then my hand reached for my cock again which was now very wet with precum. As her straps were undone her bra came down as she shielded her boobs. Let me see them then, what these, as she unfolded her arms her lovely breasts humg there, perfect her nipples were like bullets, i could help myself and started wanking, my cock was throbbing.

More to cum ......and it gets better!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igaroMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Great start. Can’t wait for more.

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Nice start!

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

coventry

"This is a true story ive changed the ladies name to spare her blushes.

Around 20 years ago id just split up with my wife and was living alone. 10 years of a fairly mundane and mostly sexless marriage had took its toll on my confidence but i felt it was time after a couple of months to have a bit of fun, no commitments just enjoy life again.I cannot remember what site i was on it was the days before facebook and tbe like it was a chat room and harmelessly went on and joined in the conversation.

After a couple of weeks chatting to various people about all things to all men i noticed a lady well call her Sarah appearing most days and was quite witty and seemed to be on most days, we got messaging and before long we were private messaging. She was married but not happy and like me used the chat room for a bit of company. After a week or two we started messaging each other away from the chat room and becoming closer. Wed message with what times we were going to be on and made sure we were around, i was working weekend shifts and she worked a few days a week from home so we got most of the week to chat.

We discovered webcams for the first time and i was dying to see what she looked like. When her invite for a view of her webcam came on i couldnt believe it, she was gorgeous with long light brown hair and i could see she was well blessed in the chest department, i was definately punching above my weight. We ended up just live chatting through the webcams and after a whe the chat became a bit cheekier and flirtacious. One morning she came on with a white blouse with a few buttons undone and obviously posing for effect, it had the right effect my cock was starting to grow in my jeans. You look very nice this morning i said pity you hadnt finished dressing, with that she said oh no i just put this on im going to have a shower in a minute and go to work. So i dared her to unbutton her blouse my cock was straining when she obliged, like this she said, unbuttoning and sliding her blouse off her shoulders to reveal her very large lovely breasts zpilling over her pretty pink bra. I ouldnt hide my excitement, i pulled my cock out of my jeans and began to play with myself under the desk. What are you doing there she asked knowing fully what was going on. She was loving it and teasing her bra straps nearly off. Its only fair you should take your t shirt off now, with that i stood up with 1 hand covering my cock and the other frantically trying to pull my t shirt off, there thats better isnt it she whispered. I said its your turn now, and teasingly she said weill be topless then my hand reached for my cock again which was now very wet with precum. As her straps were undone her bra came down as she shielded her boobs. Let me see them then, what these, as she unfolded her arms her lovely breasts humg there, perfect her nipples were like bullets, i could help myself and started wanking, my cock was throbbing.

More to cum ......and it gets better!!!"

She got up from her desk and i could see she only had a pair of silky white knickers on and as she faced the camera i could make out a thin landing strip of dark down the front. I couldnt believe it i love pussy like that and i had trouble holding myself as my cock was ready to explode. Your not going to show me anymore then i enquired cheekily, no you naughty boy ive got to get ready for work now, she blew me a kiss and told me to be on later in the evening and i might get to see more, as she turned off her cam i couldnt help but cum harder than id done for ages it shot onto the screen and ran down towards the keys of the laptop. All day i was fantasising about what she would show me later i couldnt wait.Later that evening I quickly made lunch and headed for my laptop

and right on que my laptop pinged with an invitation from Sarah my heart was beating quicker.

She appeared and was dressed in white bath robe, she must have been excited because the conversation went straight to flirting and talking about sex. We discussed our likes and dislikes and as usual my cock was excited at hearing her talking about what positions she likes and what she likes doing. She then got up and placed her laptop on the bed and positioned herself so i could get a full view of her body. That looks interesting are you tiredand going to sleep? With that she undid the belt of her robe and let it fall open, she pulled it down to her waist revealing her gorgeous boobs, did you want to see more she asked, i nearly came there and then, no i said jokingly thats enough she said ok and pretended to get up, with that her robe fell off onto thw floor and i could see her gorgeous curves, and confirmed what i had noticed earlier the lovely little black strip of pubic hair. I thought sod it and strippwd off completely, my cock springing from my jeans.

She came close to the camera and said id like to see you wank while your watching me, i couldnt believe my ears, she went back to the bed and laid back, i stroked my cock it was throbbing and dripping with pre cum, she laid on the bed and positioned herself so that i could see between her legs. Her fingers teasingly ran over her breasts and were circuling around the top of her pussy, her pussy lips were thick and swollen and peeking through a line of blac hair. My heart was pounding, stroke it for me she asked as her fingers were rubbing her swollen clit and teasing her lips apart. I couldnt contain myself and came again over the screen, she moaned as her fingers slowly sank into her pussy, sliding in further and further. I stood there open mouthed my cock had gone soft but was now getting excited again as i watched her fingers emerge from her pussy into her mouth sucking every drop of juice. She went back to her cunt again her fingers flicking back and forth over her clit, she let out a loud moan and squirted onto her bed.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

coventry

She got up from her desk and i could see she only had a pair of silky white knickers on and as she faced the camera i could make out a thin landing strip of dark down the front. I couldnt believe it i love pussy like that and i had trouble holding myself as my cock was ready to explode. Your not going to show me anymore then i enquired cheekily, no you naughty boy ive got to get ready for work now, she blew me a kiss and told me to be on later in the evening and i might get to see more, as she turned off her cam i couldnt help but cum harder than id done for ages it shot onto the screen and ran down towards the keys of the laptop. All day i was fantasising about what she would show me later i couldnt wait.Later that evening I quickly made lunch and headed for my laptop

and right on que my laptop pinged with an invitation from Sarah my heart was beating quicker.

She appeared and was dressed in white bath robe, she must have been excited because the conversation went straight to flirting and talking about sex. We discussed our likes and dislikes and as usual my cock was excited at hearing her talking about what positions she likes and what she likes doing. She then got up and placed her laptop on the bed and positioned herself so i could get a full view of her body. That looks interesting are you tiredand going to sleep? With that she undid the belt of her robe and let it fall open, she pulled it down to her waist revealing her gorgeous boobs, did you want to see more she asked, i nearly came there and then, no i said jokingly thats enough she said ok and pretended to get up, with that her robe fell off onto thw floor and i could see her gorgeous curves, and confirmed what i had noticed earlier the lovely little black strip of pubic hair. I thought sod it and strippwd off completely, my cock springing from my jeans.

She came close to the camera and said id like to see you wank while your watching me, i couldnt believe my ears, she went back to the bed and laid back, i stroked my cock it was throbbing and dripping with pre cum, she laid on the bed and positioned herself so that i could see between her legs. Her fingers teasingly ran over her breasts and were circuling around the top of her pussy, her pussy lips were thick and swollen and peeking through a line of blac hair. My heart was pounding, stroke it for me she asked as her fingers were rubbing her swollen clit and teasing her lips apart. I couldnt contain myself and came again over the screen, she moaned as her fingers slowly sank into her pussy, sliding in further and further. I stood there open mouthed my cock had gone soft but was now getting excited again as i watched her fingers emerge from her pussy into her mouth sucking every drop of juice. She went back to her cunt again her fingers flicking back and forth over her clit, she let out a loud moan and squirted onto her bed. "

After a few more interesting cam invites we got to talking about a possible meet, as she lived in South London and married how would we manage it? I was free and single and had all week, by luck in a couple of weeks her husband was away on a conference for 2 days and so i booked the hotel and couldnt wait to get down there. Each day she'd put on a show for me which inevitably ended up with both of us cumming, after one of our chats she asked me if i like chocolate, a funny thing to ask, yes i said who doesnt, whats your favourite she asked, i like flakes, mmmmm she purred i like them i also like mars bars and give a little wink and a wry smile, what was she on about, ill get some in when you come down. Intrigued i couldnt wait for the day to get down there.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

coventry

She came close to the camera and said id like to see you wank while your watching me, i couldnt believe my ears, she went back to the bed and laid back, i stroked my cock it was throbbing and dripping with pre cum, she laid on the bed and positioned herself so that i could see between her legs. Her fingers teasingly ran over her breasts and were circuling around the top of her pussy, her pussy lips were thick and swollen and peeking through a line of blac hair. My heart was pounding, stroke it for me she asked as her fingers were rubbing her swollen clit and teasing her lips apart. I couldnt contain myself and came again over the screen, she moaned as her fingers slowly sank into her pussy, sliding in further and further. I stood there open mouthed my cock had gone soft but was now getting excited again as i watched her fingers emerge from her pussy into her mouth sucking every drop of juice. She went back to her cunt again her fingers flicking back and forth over her clit, she let out a loud moan and squirted onto her bed.

After a few more interesting cam invites we got to talking about a possible meet, as she lived in South London and married how would we manage it? I was free and single and had all week, by luck in a couple of weeks her husband was away on a conference for 2 days and so i booked the hotel and couldnt wait to get down there. Each day she'd put on a show for me which inevitably ended up with both of us cumming, after one of our chats she asked me if i like chocolate, a funny thing to ask, yes i said who doesnt, whats your favourite she asked, i like flakes, mmmmm she purred i like them i also like mars bars and give a little wink and a wry smile, what was she on about, ill get some in when you come down. Intrigued i couldnt wait for the day to get down there."

The day arrived and i was so excited i packed my overnight bag in the car and headed for the M1. I could hardly concentrate on the road my head was spinning thinking of actually touching thats skin and feeling those amazing breasts and eating that faboulous pussy. As I entered the motorway services my phone pinged it was Sarah. My heart was racing , its John (husband) hes talking about not going to the conference now, my heart sank, was she getting cold feet, will i ever meet her? I'll try to work on him, I replied well the hotels booked ill come down now anyway, ok. I got onto the M25 and my phone pinged again, ive pursauded him to go, ive just dropped him at the station come straight to the house. She pinged over her address and i went as fast as the M25 would allow.

I found the address and pulled up into a visitors car park space she told me to park in my heart was pounding was this really happening

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

I think we are all Intrigued by this. Keep it going, great story so far.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

coventry

After a few more interesting cam invites we got to talking about a possible meet, as she lived in South London and married how would we manage it? I was free and single and had all week, by luck in a couple of weeks her husband was away on a conference for 2 days and so i booked the hotel and couldnt wait to get down there. Each day she'd put on a show for me which inevitably ended up with both of us cumming, after one of our chats she asked me if i like chocolate, a funny thing to ask, yes i said who doesnt, whats your favourite she asked, i like flakes, mmmmm she purred i like them i also like mars bars and give a little wink and a wry smile, what was she on about, ill get some in when you come down. Intrigued i couldnt wait for the day to get down there.

The day arrived and i was so excited i packed my overnight bag in the car and headed for the M1. I could hardly concentrate on the road my head was spinning thinking of actually touching thats skin and feeling those amazing breasts and eating that faboulous pussy. As I entered the motorway services my phone pinged it was Sarah. My heart was racing , its John (husband) hes talking about not going to the conference now, my heart sank, was she getting cold feet, will i ever meet her? I'll try to work on him, I replied well the hotels booked ill come down now anyway, ok. I got onto the M25 and my phone pinged again, ive pursauded him to go, ive just dropped him at the station come straight to the house. She pinged over her address and i went as fast as the M25 would allow.

I found the address and pulled up into a visitors car park space she told me to park in my heart was pounding was this really happening"

I text her to say i was here but got no reply,jumped out of the car locked it and tentively walked to the front door, i could see my chest beating , my heart was ready to burst then all sorts of weird things came to my head what if the husband was there how would i explain who i was, i didnt know whether to turn round or not there was no one looking out from behind curtains and no car outside. I walked to the door and gave a couple of soft taps, it seemed an eternity but through the privacy glass i could make out a figure walking down the hall to the front door, i felt sick i was so nervous, the outline of the figure was definately female so that was ok, the door opened and Sarah stood there i was gobsnacked she looked even better in the flesh she had figute hugging jeans and a tight lilac t shirt thst did its best to hold two enormous but perfectly shaped breasts. Come in she said and gave me a peck on the cheek. The hall led to a staircase upto the living room and kitchen, she took my hand and led me to the kitchen, do you want a drink ,tea or coffee i blurted out coffee and she turned and put the kettle on. I was so nervous but my cock was ready for action i had to intiate things so i put my arms around her and kissed her gently on the lips. My cock was now so hard it was pressing against her leg, she broke away and giggled, is your husband definately gone i enquired, yes she said dont worry about him, with that i just had to touch those breasts, i cupped the right one in my hand it was so beautiful and full she gave out a sigh as i carried on kissing her and rubbing her now erect nipples through her t shirt. Her breasts were heavy and full, i lifted her t shirt over her right breast, her yellow lace bra barely struggling to contain it and pulled it down to expose her wonderful thick erect nipple, my mouth found it and i sucked at it like a baby, my tongue playfully following it round she was moaning with pleasure.

Canterbury

Interesting start

coventry

I found the address and pulled up into a visitors car park space she told me to park in my heart was pounding was this really happening

I text her to say i was here but got no reply,jumped out of the car locked it and tentively walked to the front door, i could see my chest beating , my heart was ready to burst then all sorts of weird things came to my head what if the husband was there how would i explain who i was, i didnt know whether to turn round or not there was no one looking out from behind curtains and no car outside. I walked to the door and gave a couple of soft taps, it seemed an eternity but through the privacy glass i could make out a figure walking down the hall to the front door, i felt sick i was so nervous, the outline of the figure was definately female so that was ok, the door opened and Sarah stood there i was gobsnacked she looked even better in the flesh she had figute hugging jeans and a tight lilac t shirt thst did its best to hold two enormous but perfectly shaped breasts. Come in she said and gave me a peck on the cheek. The hall led to a staircase upto the living room and kitchen, she took my hand and led me to the kitchen, do you want a drink ,tea or coffee i blurted out coffee and she turned and put the kettle on. I was so nervous but my cock was ready for action i had to intiate things so i put my arms around her and kissed her gently on the lips. My cock was now so hard it was pressing against her leg, she broke away and giggled, is your husband definately gone i enquired, yes she said dont worry about him, with that i just had to touch those breasts, i cupped the right one in my hand it was so beautiful and full she gave out a sigh as i carried on kissing her and rubbing her now erect nipples through her t shirt. Her breasts were heavy and full, i lifted her t shirt over her right breast, her yellow lace bra barely struggling to contain it and pulled it down to expose her wonderful thick erect nipple, my mouth found it and i sucked at it like a baby, my tongue playfully following it round she was moaning with pleasure. "

She pulled away and immediately got on her knees and started to tug at my jeans. I was in heaven what if she touches me and i cum straight away? She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zip down, she looked up at me smiling then bit her bottom lip as she eased my jeans down over my erect cock. Ive been waiting for this she whispered and rubbed her hand up and down my cock through my boxers. My boxers had a wet patch with pre cum, as she rubbed it she purred your a naughty boy getting so excited with that i nearly came, my cock was throbbing and i was trying everything to not cum. She then pulled down my boxers as my cock sprang up right next to her nose. She looked up and smiled then took my cock in hwr hand slowly gliding my foreskin back and forwards over the head, i was in heaven and reeling, i watched as she slowly opened her mouth and guided me into her. She pulled my foreskin right back as her lips gripped my cock, sliding them slowly down my shaft till her face was buried under my stomach, i gave out a moan, i could hear her giggling with a mouth full of cock. I was nearly cumming and she sensed it, she got up and kissed me, her tongue darting in my mouth making me taste my own juices. She took my hand and led me to the fridge, she opened the door and there was a flake and a mars bar, you said you like chocolate didnt you giving out a giggle. I took my trainers, socks, jeans and t shirt and she led me to the bed room.

M

OG o

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

coventry

I text her to say i was here but got no reply,jumped out of the car locked it and tentively walked to the front door, i could see my chest beating , my heart was ready to burst then all sorts of weird things came to my head what if the husband was there how would i explain who i was, i didnt know whether to turn round or not there was no one looking out from behind curtains and no car outside. I walked to the door and gave a couple of soft taps, it seemed an eternity but through the privacy glass i could make out a figure walking down the hall to the front door, i felt sick i was so nervous, the outline of the figure was definately female so that was ok, the door opened and Sarah stood there i was gobsnacked she looked even better in the flesh she had figute hugging jeans and a tight lilac t shirt thst did its best to hold two enormous but perfectly shaped breasts. Come in she said and gave me a peck on the cheek. The hall led to a staircase upto the living room and kitchen, she took my hand and led me to the kitchen, do you want a drink ,tea or coffee i blurted out coffee and she turned and put the kettle on. I was so nervous but my cock was ready for action i had to intiate things so i put my arms around her and kissed her gently on the lips. My cock was now so hard it was pressing against her leg, she broke away and giggled, is your husband definately gone i enquired, yes she said dont worry about him, with that i just had to touch those breasts, i cupped the right one in my hand it was so beautiful and full she gave out a sigh as i carried on kissing her and rubbing her now erect nipples through her t shirt. Her breasts were heavy and full, i lifted her t shirt over her right breast, her yellow lace bra barely struggling to contain it and pulled it down to expose her wonderful thick erect nipple, my mouth found it and i sucked at it like a baby, my tongue playfully following it round she was moaning with pleasure.

She pulled away and immediately got on her knees and started to tug at my jeans. I was in heaven what if she touches me and i cum straight away? She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zip down, she looked up at me smiling then bit her bottom lip as she eased my jeans down over my erect cock. Ive been waiting for this she whispered and rubbed her hand up and down my cock through my boxers. My boxers had a wet patch with pre cum, as she rubbed it she purred your a naughty boy getting so excited with that i nearly came, my cock was throbbing and i was trying everything to not cum. She then pulled down my boxers as my cock sprang up right next to her nose. She looked up and smiled then took my cock in hwr hand slowly gliding my foreskin back and forwards over the head, i was in heaven and reeling, i watched as she slowly opened her mouth and guided me into her. She pulled my foreskin right back as her lips gripped my cock, sliding them slowly down my shaft till her face was buried under my stomach, i gave out a moan, i could hear her giggling with a mouth full of cock. I was nearly cumming and she sensed it, she got up and kissed me, her tongue darting in my mouth making me taste my own juices. She took my hand and led me to the fridge, she opened the door and there was a flake and a mars bar, you said you like chocolate didnt you giving out a giggle. I took my trainers, socks, jeans and t shirt and she led me to the bed room. She put the chocolate on the bedside cabinet and laid on the bed and she took off her t shirt and bra, i laid beside her and fondled her breasts taking it in turn ti suck and tease her nipples, they tasted amazing with warm skin and a taste of the perfume she had put on. My cock was rock hard and ready for action, i moved down the bed and unfastoned her jeans and pulled them down off her legs, revealing pretty yellow lace knickers which i could see were already damp with her juices. I ran my fingers over the wet mound of material teasing her slit making little squelching noises, she was so wet. She moaned as my fingers sank deeper, i slid my hand under her knickers and felt that lovely line of pubic hair so soft to touch, my fingers sank lower and i could feel the soft swollen lips of her open wet pussy, my fingers teased her clit as she wrythed over the bed. She pulled my hand away and pulled her knickers off, she begged for me to taste her, she wanted my tongue deep within her. Her inhibitions had left her she hadnt been like this on any of our other video chats. I want that tongue deep in side me fuck me with tongue, i didnt need any more encouragement and buried my tongue deep in her cunt, my face wet with her juices, god yes she shouted fuck me fuck me. As my togue was deep inside her my fingers strayed to her bum. She mentioned a while back that shed tried anal years ago but her husband wasnt adventerous and he hadnt tried it with her. Her bum was soaking from my saliva and her juices and as i found her hole it gave little resistance and my finger was now probing her anal passage.

M

OG o"

coventry

She pulled away and immediately got on her knees and started to tug at my jeans. I was in heaven what if she touches me and i cum straight away? She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zip down, she looked up at me smiling then bit her bottom lip as she eased my jeans down over my erect cock. Ive been waiting for this she whispered and rubbed her hand up and down my cock through my boxers. My boxers had a wet patch with pre cum, as she rubbed it she purred your a naughty boy getting so excited with that i nearly came, my cock was throbbing and i was trying everything to not cum. She then pulled down my boxers as my cock sprang up right next to her nose. She looked up and smiled then took my cock in hwr hand slowly gliding my foreskin back and forwards over the head, i was in heaven and reeling, i watched as she slowly opened her mouth and guided me into her. She pulled my foreskin right back as her lips gripped my cock, sliding them slowly down my shaft till her face was buried under my stomach, i gave out a moan, i could hear her giggling with a mouth full of cock. I was nearly cumming and she sensed it, she got up and kissed me, her tongue darting in my mouth making me taste my own juices. She took my hand and led me to the fridge, she opened the door and there was a flake and a mars bar, you said you like chocolate didnt you giving out a giggle. I took my trainers, socks, jeans and t shirt and she led me to the bed room. She put the chocolate on the bedside cabinet and laid on the bed and she took off her t shirt and bra, i laid beside her and fondled her breasts taking it in turn ti suck and tease her nipples, they tasted amazing with warm skin and a taste of the perfume she had put on. My cock was rock hard and ready for action, i moved down the bed and unfastoned her jeans and pulled them down off her legs, revealing pretty yellow lace knickers which i could see were already damp with her juices. I ran my fingers over the wet mound of material teasing her slit making little squelching noises, she was so wet. She moaned as my fingers sank deeper, i slid my hand under her knickers and felt that lovely line of pubic hair so soft to touch, my fingers sank lower and i could feel the soft swollen lips of her open wet pussy, my fingers teased her clit as she wrythed over the bed. She pulled my hand away and pulled her knickers off, she begged for me to taste her, she wanted my tongue deep within her. Her inhibitions had left her she hadnt been like this on any of our other video chats. I want that tongue deep in side me fuck me with tongue, i didnt need any more encouragement and buried my tongue deep in her cunt, my face wet with her juices, god yes she shouted fuck me fuck me. As my togue was deep inside her my fingers strayed to her bum. She mentioned a while back that shed tried anal years ago but her husband wasnt adventerous and he hadnt tried it with her. Her bum was soaking from my saliva and her juices and as i found her hole it gave little resistance and my finger was now probing her anal passage.

My other hand was squeezing and stroking her breasts she was loving it. I pulled my finger from her bum and she grabbed my hand and started sucking my finger i had to fuck her there and then, i rolled her over and got her on all fours, the site of her lovely wet pussy and arse nearly made me cum, i positioned my cock and pushed it into her hot wet pussy it felt amazing, she was pushing against my cock and moaning i was deep inside her it felt warm and tight. I rubbed her bum hole with my thumb and slowly eased it in, yes she screamed once your done with my cunt i want that up my arse, with that my cock throbbed and i cum so hard into her.

My cock had now started to go limp as it slowly eased out of her. You know you said you like flakes well you can have it now on one condition, and began to tell me her fantasy, i was to slide it up her bum till it melted then i was to give her anal and she would suck the chocolate off my cock,I couldnt argue. With that she straddled me in a 69, i unwrapped the flake and guided it to her arsehole.

By *axludlowMan  over a year ago

Ludlow

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

coventry

My other hand was squeezing and stroking her breasts she was loving it. I pulled my finger from her bum and she grabbed my hand and started sucking my finger i had to fuck her there and then, i rolled her over and got her on all fours, the site of her lovely wet pussy and arse nearly made me cum, i positioned my cock and pushed it into her hot wet pussy it felt amazing, she was pushing against my cock and moaning i was deep inside her it felt warm and tight. I rubbed her bum hole with my thumb and slowly eased it in, yes she screamed once your done with my cunt i want that up my arse, with that my cock throbbed and i cum so hard into her.

My cock had now started to go limp as it slowly eased out of her. You know you said you like flakes well you can have it now on one condition, and began to tell me her fantasy, i was to slide it up her bum till it melted then i was to give her anal and she would suck the chocolate off my cock,I couldnt argue. With that she straddled me in a 69, i unwrapped the flake and guided it to her arsehole.

As it touched her warm skin it had started to melt, but as she pushed backnit slid into her, this and the fact she had once again took me in her mouth meant my cock was now hard again. As i pushed the flake further into her, her mouth went faster around my cock she was loving it, as the last bit and my finger pressed into her bum she said i think your hard enough now,now get this cock in there too. I manouvered back behind her and could see melted chocolate seeping from her bum, the smell was intoxicating, i guided my cock to the little brown pool and slowly pushed inside her, the squelching sound and smell of chocolate and juices made my head swim. I was soon into a slow rythm pushing in then withdrawing seeing my now hard chocolate covered cock emerging from her bum. This was too much and my cock hardened then tbrobbed cumming deep in her bum, she moaned with pleasure, she pulled away from me then once again got into a 69. Right i think youve earned your flake and with that squatted over my face and the melted chocolate mixed with my cum trickled from her bum, lick me clean she ordered with that i lapped it up as she took my cock in her mouth again

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

In the US, 'Hershey highway' is an euphemism for anal sex and this story gives a whole new meaning to it. Well done! The Mars bar is still sitting in the fridge, I expect more is to come.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Canterbury

Awesome story

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm hot

By *urtyDoggerMan  over a year ago

Colchester and surrounding

Never use Snickers

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

coventry

As it touched her warm skin it had started to melt, but as she pushed backnit slid into her, this and the fact she had once again took me in her mouth meant my cock was now hard again. As i pushed the flake further into her, her mouth went faster around my cock she was loving it, as the last bit and my finger pressed into her bum she said i think your hard enough now,now get this cock in there too. I manouvered back behind her and could see melted chocolate seeping from her bum, the smell was intoxicating, i guided my cock to the little brown pool and slowly pushed inside her, the squelching sound and smell of chocolate and juices made my head swim. I was soon into a slow rythm pushing in then withdrawing seeing my now hard chocolate covered cock emerging from her bum. This was too much and my cock hardened then tbrobbed cumming deep in her bum, she moaned with pleasure, she pulled away from me then once again got into a 69. Right i think youve earned your flake and with that squatted over my face and the melted chocolate mixed with my cum trickled from her bum, lick me clean she ordered with that i lapped it up as she took my cock in her mouth again.

After wed cleaned each other up she kissed me, her saliva and melted chocolate filling my mouth again, i dribbled our heady mixture over her lovely large breasts and rubbed it into her nipples. Were not going to use the mars bar then? i enquired she smiled and kissed me and said thats for later.

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

coventry

As it touched her warm skin it had started to melt, but as she pushed backnit slid into her, this and the fact she had once again took me in her mouth meant my cock was now hard again. As i pushed the flake further into her, her mouth went faster around my cock she was loving it, as the last bit and my finger pressed into her bum she said i think your hard enough now,now get this cock in there too. I manouvered back behind her and could see melted chocolate seeping from her bum, the smell was intoxicating, i guided my cock to the little brown pool and slowly pushed inside her, the squelching sound and smell of chocolate and juices made my head swim. I was soon into a slow rythm pushing in then withdrawing seeing my now hard chocolate covered cock emerging from her bum. This was too much and my cock hardened then tbrobbed cumming deep in her bum, she moaned with pleasure, she pulled away from me then once again got into a 69. Right i think youve earned your flake and with that squatted over my face and the melted chocolate mixed with my cum trickled from her bum, lick me clean she ordered with that i lapped it up as she took my cock in her mouth again.

After wed cleaned each other up she kissed me, her saliva and melted chocolate filling my mouth again, i dribbled our heady mixture over her lovely large breasts and rubbed it into her nipples. Were not going to use the mars bar then? i enquired she smiled and kissed me and said thats for later.

After passionately kissing and running my hands over her lovely curves she got up and went to the bathroom, i heard the plug chain and the start of running water and an aroma of bubble bath. She walked to the bedroom door and gestured with her finger for me to join her.I got in and she climbed in in front of me and laid back onto me, the warm water and bubbles had made her skin soft and i carressed her breasts, this made me start to go hard again and my cock was pushing into her back. You are a randy little thing arent you? Her hand guided my hand between her legs, her pussy was so soft and slippery with bubble bath and her excitement. As i stroked het clit she was moaning and riding back and forth against my now rock hard cock.Dont get too excited she whispered i need that in a minute. She told me about her chocolate fantasy and that her husband was so prudish he didnt approve, that got me so excited, with that she got up and stepped out of the bath .Id never known anyone with a sex drive like she had. She dried herself with a towel and went back into the bedroom, she came back in with the mars bar.

coventry

After passionately kissing and running my hands over her lovely curves she got up and went to the bathroom, i heard the plug chain and the start of running water and an aroma of bubble bath. She walked to the bedroom door and gestured with her finger for me to join her.I got in and she climbed in in front of me and laid back onto me, the warm water and bubbles had made her skin soft and i carressed her breasts, this made me start to go hard again and my cock was pushing into her back. You are a randy little thing arent you? Her hand guided my hand between her legs, her pussy was so soft and slippery with bubble bath and her excitement. As i stroked het clit she was moaning and riding back and forth against my now rock hard cock.Dont get too excited she whispered i need that in a minute. She told me about her chocolate fantasy and that her husband was so prudish he didnt approve, that got me so excited, with that she got up and stepped out of the bath .Id never known anyone with a sex drive like she had. She dried herself with a towel and went back into the bedroom, she came back in with the mars bar.

She ripped the wrapper open exposing the top third and sexily licked the end, my cock was now sticking out of the water, she was teasing me and giggling this was turning me on so much, i went to stroke my cock, ah ha no!! she said, get out and dry yourself and follow me, i got out dried my self and followed her to the staircase she walked down to the bottom of the stairs and sat down on the last but one step, she had me stand on the floor with one leg on the second step facing her, my cock was inches from her face. She carried on teasing her tongue over the mars bar and sliding it in her mouth like a chocolate cock. She took my cock in her hand and started wanking me slowly as she sucked on the mars bar. You dont know how much ive wanted to do this she said and with that she took the mars bar and started to rub her clit, rubbing the bar over her landing strip and between her legs. My cock was throbbing and i was thinking of everything not to cum. She unwrapped the chocolate bar and with a moan i watched her slide the bar inside herself, she was wrything in exctasy and was so engrossed her hand would stop wanking me then suddenly would quickly pull my foeskin back and forth, oh god she screamed, i want you to cum over my tits then you finish off that chocolate bar, i looked down to see her hand frantically sliding the now fastly melting chocolate bar in and out of her, it was too much my cock throbbed and i released yet another load of cum over her tits, with that she screamed to orgasm her body jerking up and down and her hand covered in melted chocolate and her juices. She made me suck her fingers then opened her legs wide and pushed my shoulder down to coax me to her chocolate covered cunt. I knelt down in front of her and buried my face deep between her legs. She pushed the remaining bar out of her and into my mouth, as i looked upto her she was wiping my cum up, rubbing it around her nipples then tasting it. I wanted to taste her so much i slid a finger again into her bum and was frantically licking and sucking her clit, make me cum again she screamed, my finger was sliding deeper into her as my tongue pressed into her hole amd back to her clit, oh god im cumming again she squealed and her body lifted off the stairs,my finger still deep inside i slowly slid it out and she sucked it .

Hillsborough

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

awesome story would be handy if you just posted the new part though not keep adding the whole story

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

exactly, very difficult to read whre we are up to

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

Well damn!

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Brilliantly described

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story but please stop posting the entire story with new bit added to the end. It is really difficult trying to work out where the new part starts

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Amazing story

coventry

Appologies for the way i posted this, i wrote this ages ago before i knew how the posting works but glad you enjoyed it, very real too x

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Good story but as mentioned it's getting hard to follow

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

near to you

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *oyager77Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Incredible

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

A potentially good story ruined by repetition , why go back to what has already been seen ? .....infuriatng

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

» Add a new message to this topic