FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding Night

Wedding Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This fantasy story is for a special person who requested i shared

I finish my wedding day, and say goodnight to all my guests and family and friends

As i get to the bedroom door, i hear some noises inside the room, as i turn to my hubby concerned, he then forces me against the door, and ties his cravat around my head to blindfold me. As he does so, i hear the door open to silence…

Scared but feeling safe i am guided into the room. I then feel him kissing me. He then stands me, moves around to my back, and makes me kneel down, As i do i feel something in front of me. "bend over that poof I hear", i do as I'm told. as i do, he lifts my dress clean over my head. So my sexy wedding underwear is on show.

Then silence. I hear him walk around to my front, kiss me on the lip, and then whisper into my ear "good luck slut". He then says out loud " She's all yours guys". As i hear that, i move to lift myself up, and feel must have been four hands on my shoulder and back pinning me to the poof. As the same time, i hear a guy, who's voice i did not recognise say "gag the slut". Just then i felt another cravat get tied around my head and into my mouth.

As i resign myself to being pinned to the poof, i feel the first hand on my ass, followed by another, and another, and finally a slap right across my cheek. I moan, and just as i do, it turns to a scream as i feel the first fingers insert my tight but i admit soaking pussy.

"RIde the bride" i hear someone shout, just as this sinks in that I'm about to get gang banged in my wedding dress with strangers, i feel the first cock enter my pussy. He must have only been fucking me for 2 minutes, before i hear grunts and then the distinctive warm feeling deep inside me as he pumped his load into my pussy.

"My turn" i hear, and the next entered me. This continued for what seem hours.

The all of a sudden, i was pulled to my knees, head tilted upwards, gag and blindfold removed, as my eyes adjusted, i saw 10 men all around me, and before i had chance to say anything, two spurs of cum hit my face, from different directions. My head jurked away as a natural reaction. my hair was then grabbed. and held tight, and then spur after spur hit my face, covering me, my tits and my dress which was soaked and messy.

They then, let my hair go, and without a comment , left the room leaving me in the middle drenched and well and truly fucked. Inside my head, i was thinking , thank you. What the best first married life wedding fuck.

I was then lifted onto the bed, and made love too from my new hubby even though i was soaked in strangers cum. Amazing.

Hope you liked my fantasy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow such a hot story thanks for sharing

Wow, sounds like a good way to experience the first wedded night to me!

Thanks all, I think so too lol, Getting married next year so might even come true lol

xx

we would have loved to do the same when we got married but couldnt.

wonderful idea though

By *oddamnCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

I am impressed. Do I get an invite to the reception?

Can I add my name to the guest list?

Thanks all, maybe we should actually start arranging this ... hmmm

By *inchoncamukMan  over a year ago

london/kent

What a fantastic fantasy, would love to be a guest at this wedding.x

yh you should begin planning it and get your hubby to as your not allowed to know who they are or wats coming :P

"yh you should begin planning it and get your hubby to as your not allowed to know who they are or wats coming :P"

this is mr here, r u offering ur cock lol

» Add a new message to this topic