FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The cafe meet

The cafe meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/22 09:45:40]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I’m sat in the cafe, my mind racing, nervously checking my phone, wondering if you will turn up.?We have been chatting for a while now and we’ve clicked well, sharing day to day life alongside some of our fantasies and deeper, naughty thoughts.

We have discussed this scenario a couple of times before and after a more serious chat I spent some time in town and found the right location.?So here I am waiting, at the agreed the date and time..

I shuffle nervously, look down at my coffee and the food I have bought, but at the moment the butterflies in my stomach are fluttering and I’m just watching the door…

Will she turn up…

And then for a moment it feels like my heart stops.. here she is opening the door and she walks in.

I get a great view of her, a half smile on her face, she doesn’t immediately see me and walks towards the counter.?

She is wearing a simple black dress with a scarf, understated, but beautiful, the dress is hugging her curves tightly and she looks amazing. The dress falls just above the knee, short but not too short and it hugs her curvaceous hips and bum, she looks womanly, sexy, but classy at the same time.

I’m mesmerised and can’t help staring at her, and then she turns, sees me and I see her smile, her face lighting up and I can’t help but smile back.?

She gives me a quick nod, then turns back to the counter and makes her order..

I pick up my phone and as agreed, I send her the first text :?

“Table 6, opposite, A4 pad on it so it wouldn’t get taken..”?

I hear her phone ping, she looks around at me and a quick nod again.

She takes her phone out of her pocket, and I see her give a little nod as she looks on screen.

??Her order arrives and she puts them onto a tray and slowly walks across the cafe to table 6, directly across from me, and she sits down, facing me…

We are ready to begin…

I send a text to her: “You look beautiful, I love your dress”

Ping.?She looks across at me, smiles and mouths “Thank You”

Text 2?

“I love your curves, you are as beautiful as I thought, and your body look amazing!?I would love to hold you”

Ping: ?Another smile, another silent thank you.

?We spend time just looking across the room at each other and I take in her beauty..

Text 3

“Your bum looks as good as you said it would in the dress! ?I would love to stroke you, feel you, caress you”?

Ping: A shy smile, she mouths thank you again and her hands move down and she strokes her own legs, shuffling the hem of her dress..

She picks up her phone and types

My phone pings.. “Stop it, you are turning me on..”

Text 4 ;?

“I want to turn you on, I want to touch you, tease you, excite you. You are beautiful, sexy and everything I want”?

Ping: Another shy smile.. she shuffles on her chair and I see her open her legs slightly

My phone pings..

“You are naughty… but tell me more”

Text 5 :

?“I want to hold you tightly, move my hands across your dress to feel you, stroke you, and then slide my hand under your dress to caress your soft skin and turn you on all over”

Ping:

She looks a little more flushed, and moves again, her legs opening wider.. I can now see part of the way up her skirt and get a wonderful view of her inner thighs..

Text 6:?

“I want to stroke you, kiss you, lick you.. working my way up from your knees, up your inner thighs. I want you to be wanting my touch, craving the touch of my hands, mouth or tongue”

??Ping:

She smiles again, looking directly at me I can see her mouth “Yes” as she shuffles again and opens her legs wider

No-one in the cafe has any idea what is going on, but I now have a clear full view, all the way up her dress. I can see her pale thighs, and then the thick covering of pubic hair of her beautiful hairy pussy..

We are only a few feet apart - yet to speak to each other, yet to touch, but I’m so excited.

She is looking across at me and I can see her mouth the word “Wow”..

My phone pings.

“Oh my.. I’m so turned on right now!”??

This has been everything we hoped it would be..

My next text :

“I want to touch you.. taste you… are you ready for the next step”

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Hot as fuck. Great start.

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm this is good

By *he quiet man 72Man  over a year ago

kingsbury

What happened next

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

Derby

Part 2.

My phone pings… “Yes, I'm ready”

She carefully puts her food and drink onto her tray, gathers her things and then slowly walks over.

I clear space on the table, and as she is walking over, I place my jacket and bag on the chair nearest to where she was sitting and I move seats.

She comes and sits down in my old seat, facing the cafe and I sit at the seat right next to her. The chair with the bag on it is blocking the view for anyone in the cafe, so again we will look like any ordinary couple having a chat, but our under table activities will be hidden.

She sits down next to me, and turns to face me.. we are now mere inches apart. She has a half smile on her face, and just nods to me. I feel her leg push against mine, and I open my legs wide to accommodate hers and looking down I can see her skirt has ridden up again and I can see the pale skin of her bare thigh..

I mouth the word “ready” and she nods again..

My hand slides down onto her knee and I feel her jump a little and an intake of breath as my fingers touch her for the first time.

I pick up my coffee and as I take a sip, I start to move my hand up her thigh.. slowly stroking upwards.

I look deeply into her eyes and smile and I can feel her move her legs slightly, widening them, so my hand moves further up and I reach the top of her inner thigh.

I can feel her soft skin, and the soft hair and I trace my hand upwards, brushing her pussy lips with my fingernails.

I can see the lust in her eyes and I feel her tremor as I touch her.

She breathes out quietly, but I can see and feel her having to hold herself in..

I brush my fingers across her pussy lips again and then tease them apart. I slide my fingers up and down slowly, feeling her wetness, her excitement.

She mouths “oh god” and I feel tremors running from her tummy to her thighs.. I slowly, gently slide my fingers up and down inside her pussy lips, brushing her clit, circling her clit, exciting and teasing her.

I push a finger inside her, then gently slide more fingers in, curling them to find her most sensitive spot. My thumb is just able to find to her clit and as I gently rub against it, I feel her start to shake…

She bites her lip.. and then mouths to me “I’m going to cum”

Still looking at me, she mouths “Oh my god” and I feel her legs, her tummy, her pussy shaking. She struggles to keep control, jiggling against my hand on her seat, I can see the excitement, the struggle to stay in control in her eyes and then I feel her let go and she cums hard…

She breathes out sharply and a loud moan comes out, which she then tries to hide by coughing a couple of times…

She mouths “Stop” to me, and I slowly take my hand away…

and she then mouths “My turn”

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh nice , bet that’s not a Costa LOL

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago