FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty Weekend

Dirty Weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've just had a fantastic couple of days away at 5 star hotel, this is one of the fun moments we had there.

The hotel had a very cosy bar where we decided to have drinks late one evening. If you look at our gallery you can see the short purple dress she was wearing in picture 7 and underneath she was wearing what you can see in picture 3.

We had a couple of cocktails and although the bar was very quiet the few guys in there certainly noticed my wife as they could see a glimpse of the lace petticoat she was wearing as she was sat down and although the dress has a high neck, it's tight clinging material emphasised her large 38E bust.

We decided to have one last drink before we left so my wife told me to stay where I was and she would get them after she had popped to the toilet. With that she got up and walked out of the bar, her heels clicking on the wooden floor as every man in there tried to subtley watch her.

After a few minutes she walked back in and went up to the bar and began talking to the barman about what whiskies they stocked. She told me afterwards that in the ladies toilet she had used a mirror to check how far she could bend over before she showed off her stocking tops. Now she was standing at the bar she leaned forward just enough so that the very top of her stockings were on show. As she discussed good quality whisky with the barman she leaned just a tiny bit more until I and the other men sat in our corner could see just the underside of her perfect round arse peeking out from under her petticoat and divided by the string of her black lacy thong. You could almost hear a gasp as guys were looking, some trying not to show it while one guy tapped his friend on the arm and tipped his head towards her so his friend didn't miss out.

We moved to a quiter part of the hotel reception where we had our whiskies served to us and after finishing them my wife asked me if I'd like to take her back to the room and fuck her like I'd paid for her.

More to follow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope you did, and gave her a tip too;)))

By *ddyansianCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

More please

» Add a new message to this topic