Monday club

By *loodmoon101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I worked a job that had my days of as Monday Tuesday

So went to pub and had drinks with the Monday club

A busty flirty bar maid

And good few ladies and guys all talking shit and flirting

One of my friends was always there with his girlfriend

Nice couple she was in her 20s tall busty and pretty he was a little older and a ok guy

We would chat openly they knew I was a bi swinger and crossdressed had seen me in my Suzy clothing before This day we drank till I suggested we Finnish the day off at mine

We ended up in my house more drinks and food

I said well I am being Suzy for rest of the night I dressed in my naughtiest look we sat drinking and having a laugh I was on fab trying to get a meet for myself

When she stood up and stripped well if Suzy is comfortable so am I she had a great body bigger boobs than I had thought with dark nipples and a trimmed pussy

Again just sitting comfortable talking my friend stood up and pulled his pants down to unveil a massive cock so that's why she liked him as much

He was very well hung a good thick and 9 inch cock he at this point went down on his girlfriend eating her out with inseconds she was squirting

She looked at me your turn Suzy eat me you bitch I went over lapping at her soaking wet pussy I felt him pull my panties down well you want it bitch I mubbled and nodded that's a yes she said holding my face into her pussy

He had brought my lube from the bathroom earlier and used a good amount I felt his cock nudge my hole and press against me as I Was eating this nearly permanently gushing pussy he slipped slowly into the pain giving into pleasure as he slipped back and forth she pulled herself away to watch as I was fucked she said let Suzy fuck me as you fuck her I climbed between her thighs and my cock slipped deep in her she whispered I know you have been wanting this now we will have fun often he slipped up me with ease this time

Our rythem was just right I met his thrusts and made mine deep into her

More later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic