FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Campervan Swinging - How We Started

Campervan Swinging - How We Started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Shields

Turning the key in the ignition, I listened as the radio went quiet and I climbed down out of the cab.

Opening the side door of the camper, I stepped inside and wondered if this one was as horny as she said she was.

Jane's bio had said she was the same age as me and all the other stuff that I usually look to match with but more importantly she was up-front about not wanting anything serious. Simple and straight forward friends with benefits. Fuck buddies. A booty call when we both needed it.

Little did I know how well matched we were going to be.

I had chosen this car park in the middle of the city because it was close to Jane's work. We both had busy lives and trying to find time for our first meet was hard enough without having to think of where to meet. In my mind, as long as Jane was okay with meeting in my camper van, in broad day light, we could make the 'when' after her work and I could bring the 'where' to her.

Straightening the duvet and fluffing the pillows, I planned how I thought it might go.

It was clear to me, I should invite her in, with me already inside. That way I am not standing outside, loading a woman into my van! Making her feel safe was important. I would invite her in and make sure she was right next to the side door the whole time so she felt she could bail if she wasn't into it. Didn't want her to of course but it was important to make her feel like she could if she wanted. No cuddles-with-a-struggle in this van!

My cock twitched in my pants as I looked out the tinted side window and saw her walking across the car park. Although she couldn't see me because of the tint, I could clearly see her and she looked every bit as amazing as the pictures she had sent.

Blonde medium length hair, full figure, big round tits and lovely wide hips. She dressed demurely, but her look was bright and appropriate given we were both pushing fifty.

Knocking on the side window I slid the door open and quickly moved back onto the bed so she had space to look around before deciding if she wanted to come in.

For some reason, I was very aware of how I was lying on the bed as she climbed in and sat on the seat by the door. Sitting up or slouching or even lying down all felt wrong and I wasn't sure if I was coming across as pervy if I looked too relaxed like some very-wrong Hugh Heffner type inviting a potential play-boy bunny into his shaggin' wagon. It felt wrong and as we exchanged small talk about the day I felt myself getting more relaxed and I settled into a position lying on my side.

Jane must have picked up on all of this because she asked if a kiss would help. Nodding my head, I agreed. Swinging my legs off the bed, I leaned across to where she sat, mindful of not putting myself between her and the door. As I cradled her face in my hand it was clear she felt safe as she pulled me closer. My cock was going from semi to full-on with just this kiss. Wondering how brave I should get, I reached down to cup one of those huge tits she had sent me so many pictures of to wank over so many times before.

As my fingers dipped into her cleavage her fingers found the buckle on my belt and before my hand could explore for the opening to her dress, my shorts were off and she had my thick cock pulled out over the elastic of my underwear, working the foreskin back and forth.

Our kiss broke as she pulled my underwear all the way down and went to work on the precum glazing the head of my cock, licking and slurping like it was the most amazing thing she had had in her mouth in months.

(more to cum...)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *ob675Man  over a year ago

Evesham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start looking forward to reading more

Loving it x

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely start.. I have recently bought a campervan too and hopefully will have lots of adventures in it..

By *frrider_ukMan  over a year ago

Hanleyish

Fantastic start, camper fun is the best.

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Good start!

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Fantastic start

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Great start, more please!

Very horny at the thought

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

Great start

South Shields

Smiling, I looked down at my fingers woven into her straight blonde hair as she sucked on my cock, her fingers at the base of the shaft, her other hand working away between her thighs.

Clearly we were good to go and I didn't have to worry about whether we liked each other in real life which is always a worry after spending nearly two weeks chatting by text.

Outside, a guy and his wife were getting into their car one space away from us, completely unaware we were in there, me having my cock sucked by this woman I had only really just met and her with her fingers buried between her thighs, rubbing her clit and moaning.

Heaven!

Struggling not to thrust too hard, I felt that all too familiar pressure starting to build in the base of my cock like I was getting ready to fill her mouth.

Stopping for a moment, I grinned down at her and aplogised for interrupting her obvious pleasure.

She had already told me several times it was one of her favourite things to do with her man, to suck him off and feel him fill her mouth with hot cum.

Pulling her dress up and over her head, she switched us around so she was up against the bed, with me between her and the door. I knew she felt safe. I knew she was ready for fucking. I also knew, I needed to cum and I needed it very badly.

Never having been a one to fuck, shoot and go, as we kissed I moved her onto the bed so I could use my fingers in her squelching pussy and get my mouth on her clit so she could cum first.

Outside, a business man was approaching from the front of the camper where there wasn't any tinted glass.

Shit! I thought, we'll get caught and I began to pull away to cover Jane up but as soon as I pulled away she pulled me right back onto her cunt and forced me harder onto her clit.

"Finish me off!" she hissed as I worked my tongue feverishly against her soaking pussy lips and inside the hood of her clit while my cock ached for release.

Click, click, click... his footsteps were getting closer and Jane bucked under my mouth as she moaned and tightened her grip on the back of my head, swearing like a trooper to the point where I was certain I would turn around and the business man would be standing watching, and possibly wanking!

Before I could as much as turn around, Jane had darted over to the curtain, I hadn't had time to pull across the front and covered us up.

"Your turn" she exclaimed, turning and bending over the bed.

Looking through the side window, our friend was standing at his car door, keys in hand and looking up at our window now and again. We made eye contact. Well I did. He just seemed to squint a little as if to see where the voices were coming from.

mullingar

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Good so far

Mmmm, very horny

I need to cum too, more please lol x

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

South Shields

Jane asked what I was looking at and I told her I thought the guy at the car door next to use had heard.

"Well let's give him something to hear..." she laughed, pulling me close and grabbing my bare arse.

She had loved the pic I sent her of it when we started sending nudes to each other. I love to take pictures of her now and we have a few hundred in our gallery but back then I only had what she sent me. They had been tentative at first. A cleavage shot followed by a slightly open dressing gown and within a week, she was sending me video selfies of her using her enormous vibe which she used to pretty-much destruction during her previous relationship and not just because she was horny but because she wasn't getting it anywhere nearly enough. Similar to me really. Except I could never find someone as kinky or daring as me but that's for another story.

Our friend was still at his car so I had a wicked idea.

Turning her round, I bent Jane over the bed and landed the loudest slap across her right arse cheek and echoed through the small space in the van.

Our friend looked up for a moment.

I landed a second. And a third and Jane howled as the fourth landed square on her reddening arse cheek making her fleshy arse wobble and bounce.

Needless to say my cock was at full mast with all this.

This guy could hear me spanking her and her howling and what with her soaking pussy being just inches from my straining cock, you can probably guess what happened next.

Jane's pussy was soaking and it took no effort at all to slide straight in all the way up to my balls and I let it stay there for a second while I savoured every sweet sensation from my new girl's tight wet cunt.

Clutching at her hips I built my rythmn in seconds until I was frantically fucking her sweet fuck-hole for all I was worth, my hands switching between grasping at her hips and pinning her down, face in the pillows being fucked like a little slut.

In no time I got that feeling in my cock again and this time I couldn't stop it and she took my full load, balls deep in her beautiful soaking cunt, me grunting at her to take every last drop and holding her down until I had used her pussy as the cum dump I needed in that moment.

Slumped over her, our naked bodies gradually regained our energy enough to get up and clean ourselves down.

We never caught the guy outside leaving but his car was gone by the time we had finished and were ready to go. Maybe he knew what was going on, maybe he didn't but it felt amazing to be that filthy on a public place.

Sitting for another twenty minutes, chatting and kissing before Jane had to go we had started our journey to where we are now.

Anything is on the table for discussion. Nothing is taboo and unless it feels wrong, we just try it and see.

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Bravo!

Excellent finish and very well written.

Hot

South Shields

"Bravo!

Excellent finish and very well written.

"

Thanks!

Amazing story very well written makes me want to come across a campervan parked up and knock on the door

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

South Shields

"Amazing story very well written makes me want to come across a campervan parked up and knock on the door"

Yes, be careful which one you knock on with your cock in your hand all ready for action...

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Amazing how many ladies like to have fun in a campervan;-) the one thing I'll never sell.

South Shields

"Amazing how many ladies like to have fun in a campervan;-) the one thing I'll never sell. "

They are like mobile shaggin' palaces

What does your campervan look like just incase i come across it

By *tag_vixen_glaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds awesome

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope to see more

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Brilliantly written and maybe a similar reality awaits….obviously with added extras lol

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

we used to have an old vdub and had lots of fun in it

South Shields

"What does your campervan look like just incase i come across it"

Big gray van with tinted windows all round.

But we live in a sea-side town and there's sea gulls everywhere so if it's got the odd streak of white on it, it's not necessarily dried spunk where other guys got carried away!!!

South Shields

"Brilliantly written and maybe a similar reality awaits….obviously with added extras lol "

I think we know where you're coming from mate...

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Like the line

About the seagull marks

Hope you have many happy hours to cum

Will definatley keep an eye out for it your not that far away from me