FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Male bonding,,,

Male bonding,,,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friends don't know about my bi side. Anyway one night im out drinking with mate when he starts getting a bit emotional and tells me he is gay...but is scared too come out to his family as they are all homophobic. He is 18 and tells me he has never been with a guy, he is just so scared of his family finding out and shunning him.

I tell him that he needs to be true too himself but i am there for him. Its at this point i tell him i have a secret...I am bi.

He is shocked at first. He is shocked mainly cos i have a girlfriend. I tell him no one else can ever know. He is at uni near by so we go back to his flat.

We have had a laugh and seem to have become very close, i tell him that ive always found him sexy but i wont push him if he doesn't want to do anything...he is nervous.

We sit on his sofa, chatting laughing and drinking. Im horny as hell for this 18 year old boy. Ive gained his trust and im sure he wants to experience a man.

As we chat i put my hand on his crotch and rub him through his jeans. he is hard within seconds and he feels big.He doesnt resist at all just gasps and moans with pleasure. I undo his jeans and kneel between his legs, i pull down his jeans and boxers, his cock springs out....WOW ur big i say.. ( he must be 8 inches and nice and thick)

I begin to lick his balls, wanking his cock as i go. Then run my tongue up the back of his cock before taking it all in my mouth...my head bobbing up and down i take it all the way in. I feel the head of his cock touch the back of my cock..he is moaning with pleasure and instinctively pushing his cock into my face.

After only a couple of minutes he says "im gonna cum" I dont flinch, just suck on his fat head until i feel his warm cum fill my mouth. I show him his cum in my mouth then i swallow it all down.

That was amazing he tells me. I take him over too the bed and i strip naked...

On your knees i tell him...he kneels down and i put my cock against his lips. He opens his mouth and begins to lick and suck me, his young nervous mouth feels great around my cock...i begin to fuck his mouth gently until i have my whole cock in his mouth and he begins to gag on it....I ask if he is ok with it, he nods....

After about 10 minutes iam almost there, i tell him im going to cum in your mouth now...as i cum he jumps back gagging...yuck he says as he spits it out...its an aquired taste i tell him...

Did you enjoy sucking my cock?

Loved it. he said

I push him face down on the bed...not aggressively just enough to let him know im in charge...

I lick his ass getting it nice and wet, then slide in a finger, then 2...he moans with pleasure...then he says "your gonna fuck me arent you?"

Yes I tell him..I put the thick head of my penis against his hole, i give a gentle push and the very tip enters him, i wait a while for his ass to accept it then gradually push it in more and more...Ouch he says, so i pull back a little bit and wait....eventually his ass accepts the entire length of my cock...

I begin to gently slide in and out of him.. i lean forward so i am laying on top of him..i hold his hands so he is pinned to the bed...i begin to fuck harder and harder...he moans with pleasure...i whisper how much i love fucking his tight virgin ass..i go on and on until eventually i cum in his ass. I pull out and we lay together, he tells me how right it felt..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot post, so hard now, going to enjoy it again

Loved it time for a wank i think

Glad you enjoyed...love your profile by the way, very hot!

Enjoy your wank norman

Fuck thats hot, me next please!?

Im always willing to do this too sexy guys

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Im always willing to do this too sexy guys"

What about fat ugly married guys

hehehe love married guys...i will be the judge of weather your ugly or not

Mmm I'd love that to be done to me exactly as u wrote it, it's definitely a fantasy of mine

Love too make it happen for u

That is sooo horny, love a guy to take charge of me mmmmm

That is sooo horny, love a guy to take charge of me mmmmm

Glad everyones enjoying my naughty experience..

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I'd love it to happen to me too , but would like another guy to rim me at the same time

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

Wud love to watch my fb with another man! B real turn on x

Katrina love too help you out with that fantasy!

» Add a new message to this topic