FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a bi cuckold fantasy

a bi cuckold fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i hear from this guy, we chat on the internet he sais he'd like to try some cock, that his wife dont know. Theyre both swingers though! He tells me while he's sat there typing he's hard and the tip of his cock is sticking out of the top of her lacy underwear.

He sais come over and help me explore my bi side. Of course i do, with my dick already hard i head over. He answers the door in a dressing gown and takes me in the sitting room. I say no to a drink as i undo my trousers, i say right you little whore you wanted to try dick get on you knees and try dick. He follows orders whist shedding the dressing gown. He doesnt know what he's doing so i just shove my cock in his face and tell him to suck me the way his wife sucks him. I lean over as he takes my shaft in his mouth and reach my hand into those panties and feel a nice soft arse.

Then the door goes his wife steps into the sitting room her husband in her underwear and a cock in his hand..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i hope she joined in and helped him suck you

Great story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Of course she's shocked and he jumps up trying in vain to understand. I hold my nerve and stay where i am, i've noticed her looking at hard dick glistening with her husbands spit. She sais it must stop, i say it was rubbish anyway and that she should gett her own back, show her dirty husband how u suck cock.

After a little negotiation the husband is relegated to the sofa as i strip his wife kissing her in each naked spot as i go. She's beautifully curvacious and i slip my hand between her legs to feel her sooaking through her panties.

I know the time is right, i put my hand on her head and push it down between my legs. She licks my shaft, takes my balls in hand and gags on my cock like a pro, we both look at eachother and her husband on the sofa wanking himself through her knickers.....

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Like the scenario horny as hell x

We'd all like to be there....cuck hubby sat there, open-mouthed, as dirty wifey sucks us like a pro....We beckon him over to watch closely....now it's his turn to swallow our turgid cock, the fat plum slick with his wife's saliva....her sharp nails still grip our heavy ball-bag as hubby strives to match her plating skills....soon he's gagging and coughing up those thick strings...working the both of them till we're ready to slam her on her back and drill her faithless cunt with our urgent fuck-strokes...hubby back in his chaoir, rubbing his quivering little cock thu his wife's panties he's wearing...!

» Add a new message to this topic