FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A hour to kill

A hour to kill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry london OP   Man  over a year ago

Chiswick

My wife and I arrived an hour early for social event at a London bar to help set up. The venue was already prepared and my wife got chatting to an old friend. The bar was noisy with a crowd having a post work wind down drink so I told my wife that was going for a wander and would be back in an hour for the event start time.

I found a quieter pub just up the road and logged on here to see who might be on nearby. Straight away I got a message from a guy that I’d been chatting to, but had previously been too far away from to realistically meet. He was within a mile and asked if I was free.

I asked for and got his postcode and he was only 10 mins walk away.

I still had 1/2 an hour before the event. Was this enough. He replied “time enough for a blow job” and I was hooked. I got to his flat and he buzzed me in. A few pleasantries and he dropped to his knees and started sucking my already rock hard cock. He grabbed my arse with both hands and pulled me deeper into him and started to gag. He then tweaked my nipple with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. Time was short and I knew that it was insufficient for me to cum, but I wanted to taste his cock that was bulging impressively in his boxers.

I dropped my knees and released his cock. It was longer than mine but slimmer. I wanted it in my arse but knew that there was no time so instead I greedily sucked and licked his smooth balls as I wanked him off. I could taste the pre cum which only made me harder and greedier. My new friend sat on the floor leaning his back against the bed. He opened his mouth and I throat fucked him as he played with his gorgeous cock. In no time at all he shot 2 huge spurts of cum as he gagged on me. I now had just 10 mins to get back so I dressed and left hoping to be asked back soon.

I hurried back to the bar savouring the lingering taste of his lovely cock on my tongue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s naughty and also so hot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic