FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Making memories

Making memories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *renz OP   Man  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

This is a true story.

I wanted to take you somewhere I knew well. A fairly new relationship but one we were both invested in, we quickly found we had similar interests, neither of us liked to preplan rather, go with the flow and we both had a love of the outdoors.

Which is why I bought you here, close to where I used to live as a child. I knew the area well and not much had changed over the years. The woodland had been harvested and was much more open than I had hoped for, but that wasn't a deterrent. Neither were the dog walkers that arrived before we had gotten out. I had with me a riding crop, which had seen better days and an iron bar, I asked which was your preference? You'd never experienced a metal bar previously, so I made your mind up for you. I gave the dog walkers five minutes or so before taking your hand and leading you on a path I had trodden many times before, but this time was going to be different. It would be the first time I had trodden it with you.

Uphill and several minutes in I stopped and told you I wanted you to suck my cock. You questioned me. "Here?"

I just looked at you and said it was as good a place as any. Then you sunk to your knees and took my cock into your mouth. Something you were very good at and was extremely pleasurable, but I had other ideas for you.

Walking further on I led you off the main track into some conifers. I knew there was a small dell, an old clay or flint pit that had been dug many years ago. Pulling you down into it, I asked you to strip. Having done so I pushed you roughly against a tree, tying you to the tree, your nipples and cunt drawn hard against the rough bark, so every movement gave you some sort of pleasure. I rubbed your arse a few times before slipping my belt from my trousers, a sound which I know made you wet. I pushed my hand between your legs and sure enough you were dripping in anticipation. I removed my hand from your arousal and slapped you with the palm of my hand. Every jolt you made, made you whimper as it caused the bark to rub you.

Having warmed you up slightly I halved my belt and lightly tapped your gorgeous arse with it. Drawing it up and over your cheeks before drawing it back and swinging it a little harder. Rubbing between your legs feeling your arousal. Moving my hand out of the way I kissed you again with the belt, each stroke harder than the previous, the belt curving to follow the contours of your arse. You barely murmured, yet I knew the impact it was having on you as your breathing was becoming heavier. Judging the time was right, I picked up the bar and ran it between your legs, over your cunt and arse, making you flinch with the coldness of it. I planted the bar on your arse making your cheeks wobble. I took a deeper swing, landing it harder this time. A grunt from you. I checked in with you but you said you were good, so I continued using the bar on you until I felt you'd had enough. Admiring the glow I untied you from the tree, ready to give you your reward. Pulling my trousers down and pushing you down so you were bent at the waist I rubbed my cock over your cunt soaking it in your juices, before pushing it into your now hungry cunt. I start a slow, teasing pace before building up and asking if you would like to cum. Desperately you tell me you need to, which is why I slow down again. You know exactly what I'm doing, teasing and you call me something under your breath. I just laughed, knowing I have control of your cunt and therefore you. Speeding up and slowing down, the sweat dripping from my forehead onto your naked back. I ask if you want to cum, you tell me you do, I ask if you want to cum on my cock? You agree that is exactly what you need, so feeling the time is right I grab your hair and pull your head back towards me and tell you to cum! It happens almost instantly, so I continue to fuck you until you are ready again, again you cum and once more. I then withdraw from you, my cock glistening.

After a short rest, you take my cock in your mouth again making sure I am completely hard again, this time I push you forward and push into your arse, slowly allowing you to get used to it, before I again start on a steady rhythm. It doesn't take very long before I'm telling you to cum again, this time with my cock buried in your arse. I pull your face round and kiss you, just as you let out a cry asking if you are allowed to cum? I tell you you are and you do. The first of many as I continue to ask how it feels being fucked up the arse in the middle of the wood. You don't say a lot, just yeah to whatever I ask. Does it feel good? Yeah! Do you want to cum again? Yeah! Do you like my cock up your arse? Yeah! Do you want to cum once more? Yeah! After several cums I decide enough is enough and pull out of you. Time is getting on and we both have to be somewhere. Somewhere else. So sorting ourselves out, both grinning we make our way back down the track.

Driving through the village I used to live in, pointing out various things. As we get the other side, I tell you, you should at least cum once more. Removing your trousers, legs spread, one on the dash you start to play with your clit. Driving through the b roads, not overly busy but anyone looking the right way would have seen you playing with yourself, but to my disappointment, nobody appeared to. Finding it difficult to concentrate on driving I quickly found another car park but for whatever reason the logistics didn't seem to work and running out of time, I dropped you off at your house before returning to mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bump

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Haven't been on for a while so missed his little treasure. ??

Great work. Is there more to follow ??

Cats xx

"Haven't been on for a while so missed his little treasure. ??

Great work. Is there more to follow ??

Cats xx"

Thank you as always! Xx

You may have missed this one too?

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1285601

» Add a new message to this topic