FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Selection from the Diary of Samuel Peeping-Thomas 1669

A Selection from the Diary of Samuel Peeping-Thomas 1669

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

9th Jan 1669

Twas a chilly morning when I awoke. My breath did freeze as I huddled in my old four poster. Fanny (my wife) snored beside me. Her rump a comforting source of heat …and a not so pleasant source of gas ..we had dined heartily the night before at old Twaddle’s Thames side house. His wife the most charming hostess but giving very little for the eye to feast on. His eldest daughter however….

On getting out of bed I crept silently to the attic room above, careful not to creak the ancient stairs. No easy feat for a portly chap such as myself.

I peered through the keyhole to see our buxom maid, Florence perform her morning ablutions.

Holding the candle in one hand, my other did wander underneath my nightgown to pleasure my enlarged member.

I was not three minutes into my masterbation when the stair did creak behind me.

Dear Fanny had followed me with empty chamber pot in hand.

Needless to say I spent the rest of the day with a bad headache and my loins crumbled from assault with the pot!

To be continued..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.cant beat the oldies.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Weird

Fareham

22 Jan 1669

The morning broke with a great stench from the river. ‘Twas such a stink that birds fell from the skies and people hurried by their nostrils plugged with fresh herbs.

I decided to head for the country taking Florence the maid along to assist…

I went to visit my goode friend the Duke of Titby, a small town near the coast.

We took a coach young Flo and I, and I was able to have a good fumble despite the rather bouncy journey along the way. My God did young Flo bounce about..!

The Duke occupies a large palatial villa built very grandley. At the front are two towers with domes each topped with red finials. Like two huge bossoms pointing skyward.

The Duke welcomed me heartily but immediately took young Flo on a tour of his villa. They were gone for some time..

Meanwhile I was taken by the butler, a Moor to the dining room where I feasted alone on a buffet of beef, oysters and other local delicacies.

The oysters soon worked my loins into a frenzy such that even the neatly lathed table legs aroused me.

I then found myself fondling a Greek statue of a nymph that the Duke had brought back from his grande tour. Exquisitely carved by the Greeks this marble beauty was well worn in her private places after centuries of manhandling by virile males.

No sooner when I was rubbing myself against it in a mild frenzy the Moor did return and tapped me on the bonce with a soup ladle.

“The Duke!” he bellowed as my friend returned with the smiling Flo.

We later had a good walk and a picnic and then went to a local tavern where the maids served yet more oysters and ales with their breasts bared.

‘Twas a happy place and I did partake in some upstairs naughtiness with the maids.

Flo decided to stay back at the villa with the butler who I hear made good use of her in the pantry.

We returned happy though Fanny had not been informed of my departure and after a day alone with the stench did give my ears a good bashing until we took to bed.

Alas,

Fareham

4 May 1669

It was a beautiful spring day and flowers did burst from ye earth in every corner possible.

At least in other streets but not mine which ran with filth of every description. However it was brightened by the presence of some shapely maidens who hawked passers-by for a few pennies in exchange for sin.

I often used them when my dearly beloved was out and Florence was entertaining Mr Daniels a few streets away.

Daniels was a tall dark man from Africa and had his own tailors up town. Flo did seem besotted with him and I liked a good feel of her minge when she returned. Then if the the opportunity was there I’d use her for sloppy seconds.

Today I had such an opportunity and banged her hard though my feeble member could not satisfy her like Daniels.

But as I shot my load in Flo’s very wet quim I heard the return of Fanny.

I quickly pulled up my breeches and pushed Flo aside to go down to greet my wife.

She was very flushed however and had a bag labelled Daniel’s Tailoring.

“Thought you needed some more stockings” said Fanny.

She’d been out for three hours…

Alas.

» Add a new message to this topic