FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Never been “dogging” before!

Never been “dogging” before!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

So I got talking to a couple on here, and yes abs single male, that’s unheard of right! So must be lies? Well you decide..

Anyway, again a rarity occurred and the sun was offering a glimpse of hope, I hadn’t planned on meeting anyone and had lots of work to get on with. However, sitting at the pc for the morning, had started to take it’s toll. while “working” I had been conversing with a couple on here. Nothing heavy, just exchanged views on our favorite club, what we were both into, etc anyway, I mention that I’d have to log off as I was going to get some fresh air, I figured I’d drive to a local area and have a walk. Clear my head from all the work issues!

They - as I didn’t know if I was talking to the F or M of the group, asked where I was heading? Again lot really quick to pick up on things, I said that there’s a local wood near me, and another car lark near to the main one was always empty, so I’d go there.

I logged off, set off and in 10mins I turned into the car park. I was just getting myself sorted, when another car pulled in, a couple in the front, she looked at me and smiled.

A smile rouse across my face and I put up my hand to sort of suggest a “h”, of which she reciprocated.

My phone pinged and another work email, while my attention was drawn to it, I hadn’t noticed them pull up next to me. Just the two cars, sat side by side. I looked over and she was smiling up at me (I drive a 4x4, so sit higher) she had hitched up her dress, revealing her shaven pussy and was helping her tits out over the top of her dress!

The phone dropped to the floor, with my chin! Wtf I thought!!! her finger beaconed me over, so I hoped out, stood next to her car door and she let the window down.

“Pass me you hand” she said, quite calmly but confident in her demand. I held out my hand, she slid her fingers around my wrist, and guided it down between her thighs.

Her warmth hit me way befor the wetness of her lips. As soon as I had touched her pussy, her head flicked back, she lifted her hips, widened her legs to allow better access. And as inched into her, she flooded my hand! The pent up frustration must have been driving her mad! she calmed down, opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. at the same time, I slowly massaged the outer lips, every now and then feeling the softness of her pussy begging me to insert my fingers into her. one by one, she engulfed my fingers, taking three at a time, allowing me to slowly move around and catch her clit with my thumb on each pass.

Her nipples were standing out really erect, and with the other hand I reach in, grabbing her whole boob into my hand, the excess spilled out both sides, with her nipples prodding into my palm. Easing my hand back, i circled and punched her nipple. Slowly pulling on it , hearing her hum with pleasure, as my fingers don’t yes to explore her.

“Faster” she demanded. As I increased each pass, probing her pussy, back and fourth, and rubbing her clit at the same time. Juices flowed over my hand, wrist and down her thighs. Her hands grabbed the sides of the head rest, she lifted her arse up, begging me to finger fuck her more. Faster, deeper…..

I let go of her boob, ran my hand to her pussy, now both hand went to work! Finger fucking her and rubbing her clit…

She exploded with even more juices, biting her lip, and finally succumbing to a worn heap into the seat. My hand retracted, slowly tracing her thigh, gently stroking her, while her partner looked on.

Her eyes blinked a few times, she caught her breath and thanked me.

but asked if I was hard? I’d been working at home, so was in jogging bottoms, of which she could see, but I had quite easily been getting aroused! I stood back and looked down “oh dear” she said. With a pitiful response! the door opened and I’d stepped back it to open more, she had turned on the seat, legs now out of the car, but still seated.

Her arms outstretched, I stepped forward, and her hands pulled the waist pans down. I looked around, not sure if anyone else was seeing this!

Her hands reached up and pulled at my boxers, now exposing my hardon, the cool air breezes over my cock, as her fingers traced along the shaft, her head moved forward, as she engulfed my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue wrap around me, pulling my cock out to nearly all the way, and pouting her lips, while my cock was till I her. Her tongue flicked the end, and then resting my cock onto her tongue she breathed through her mouth. The air caused quite a sensation, all the time her hands caressed my balls.

She allowed my cock to “pop” out of her mouth a few times, and with a glint I. Her eye, she stood up, bent over back into the car. And pushed her arse toward any! her hands appeared between her legs and grabbed my cock, guiding it toward her pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very horny mmmm

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Very nice lucky man

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I can believe it I had a similar experience but never got to fuck her

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *utty200Couple  over a year ago

nearby

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *rincess and her FrogCouple  over a year ago

congleton

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Jealous

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Genuine question, do many singles go to these places or is it mostly m/f couples?

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

It’s mostly mf couples who go to perform single men to watch and join in if asked but it’s not unheard of for a single women to turn up

» Add a new message to this topic