FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet :-)

My first meet :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antfunnottsuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Well when I got there she opened the door dressed in a robe and invited me in but as I stepped in her robe was slightly open showing me her big boobs which was nice.

we said hello and she kisses me in the cheek and me on hers then she said do I want a drink and as it was hot I had a cold drink.

She sat near me in the kitchen and I could see more of her big boobs and her robe was open a bit more plus I could see her pink suspenders. We talked for a few minutes about my journey up the she said would I like to go upstairs to her bedroom so we did.

When we got to her bedroom I sat on the bed and she came towards me and started kissing me standing in front of me then I opened her robe and started to play with her boobs and nipples tweaking them in my fingers and then sucking on them which she liked as she was moaning a little.

Then while sucking and her boobs and nipples I reached down on started touching her smooth shaved pussy only gently over the top of her pussy lips then pressed a little harder with her moaning even more the I teased my finger inside and around her pussy lips and clit gently pushing my finger in and out of her pussy this made her cum and she was moaning more and loader.

Then she layed me on the bed and grabbed hold of my hard cock and started to wank me then she moved down and started to suck and lick my cock shaft and balls and putting my cock in her mouth deep throating her she did this for some minutes

Then she layed on the bed at side of me and we started kissing then while kissing I started to finger her pussy again getting her even wetter till it was wet enough to go and lick which I did licking and sucking on her pussy lips and licking and sucking on her clit then I added one finger and found her gspot which made her cum again with a little squirt over my hand and on the bed.

Then she asked me to get on top of her fuck her so I got on top of her but still not n the bed and put my cock between her pussy lips rubbing it on her pussy and clit which we both liked then I slipped my cock inside and we fucked for a while till she cum again this time the bed was quiet wet from her juices.

Then she got up on all fours and I fucked her doggy and tried to fuck her arse but she couldn't find her lube so we just continued doggy till she cum again.

The I layed becide her as it was hot then she started to play with my cock wanking me off but after a while I told her to start playing with her pussy and finger herself so i could watch and wank myself which I did till I was ready to shoot my load. When I was ready to cum I leened over and shot all My cum all over her spread pussy and inside her which she really liked and so did I.

Then we got dressed and went down to the kitchen had a coffee and a chat she said she wanted me to go up again next week and stay a bit longer as her daughter wax due back this time so wasn't a lot of time but it was good for a first meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *antfunnottsuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Anyone else like to share their first meet on here

» Add a new message to this topic