FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A typical life story? Part 6

A typical life story? Part 6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

No idea how I’ve got to Part 6, but still getting lots of positive feedback so thank you to everyone for taking the time to read, comment, and message me directly. On previous parts I’ve added links to the others but I think most folk that want to read it are doing so now. However if you’re new to the party and want a link to access any of the others please pm me and I’ll send it, or add on here.

So the three of us have arrived at the club in Fuerteventura, for what is going to be a very different few hours………….

Kate joined me in starting off naked this time around, but Debbie opted to leave her lacy red knickers on, possibly because she knew how sexy they were, and we wandered around the club taking in what was going on. Kate said she was off to find Carl and Jeff, I asked her to be careful and not to leave without us, as I had no idea who these guys were. Debs and I had a look in the stage room that she’d performed in, one lucky guy was on the bed with three Asian ladies, just the mere thought gave me an instant hard on. Then we arrived and entered the other stage room. Debs went to see the organiser while I was watching the action, it was actually a very large stage on one side of the room, not in the middle like the other stage, and it was split in two with a curtain, floor to ceiling, only half the stage was being used, the other half shielded by another curtain.

On the half that I could see, there was a lady standing up, her legs wide apart and tied to the floor, her arms outstretched and tied above her head to some ropes from the ceiling. In effect she was almost being stretched. A masked, naked, coloured guy with an enormous flaccid cock was laying into her with a leather belt, and the poor girl looked in a bit of a state. He asked if she was ready to concede but she managed to stutter “no, carry on”. I began to have second thoughts about Debbie suffering the same ordeal, although I could see trickles of her juices running down the legs of the poor girl and decided she must be absolutely loving it.

As bad as it was for her, I was conscious how arousing it was, I was rock hard myself, and very wet too. Debbie returned and saw my worried look “What’s up” she asked

“Babe, you know I’ll support you in everything you want to do, anything, but are you sure about this?”

“Definitely, why, don’t you want me to?”

“Look at that poor girl there, she’ll be marked for days, it must be agony”

“That’s the point Babe, it’s supposed to be agony, she’s submitting herself to him to destroy her. Look at her pussy, she’s loving it, and so are you”

She grabbed my cock, which was so sensitive I could’ve cum in an instant if she’d wanked me. As usual, I knew she was right “Ok babe, if you’re certain, but I’m really worried what’s going to happen.

“I’ve got to go in a few minutes for them to get me ready. Then I’m on for half an hour, after that they change my situation and I’m on again for another half hour. If I can’t cope with it I can concede and take a humiliating forfeit.” Just as she spoke the girl gave in and screamed I submit, the guy immediately stopped lashing her ruined body. A couple of guys came on and untied her, and she stood naked and crying on the stage. The coloured guy held a bag in front of her, she put her hand in and brought a piece of paper out, gave it to him, and he read out loud “Send photos of you like this to everyone in your phone”

Debbie nudged me “She can take that option or have 2 more goes, but whatever happens she must take third one.”

The girl had composed herself a bit now “Fuck no, definitely not”. She pulled another piece out and he read it out “Take all of my cock in your arse, then suck it and swallow my cum.”

The guy was holding his massive tool in his hand, and she was looking at it. Debbie nudged me again “even I’d be struggling with that, he must be almost a foot long, and thick too”

The girl was clearly doubtful if she could take him, but worried what option 3 could be.

“Ok, but please be gentle”

Everyone cheered and a round of applause as he picked her up and carried her over to a sturdy long wooden beam that was fastened to the floor, and she knelt over along part of its length from one end, with her legs apart. Her back, bum cheeks, and backs of her legs looked red raw, totally wrecked, and I prayed that Debbie would concede defeat before she was in that state when the time comes.

The guy applied plenty of saliva to her brown rosebud and placed the head of his mighty cock there, slowly he began to enter her, stretching her hole, and then backing off before going again.

Each time he went a little further and she gave a small cry, but her sphincter muscle was relaxing and adjusting to his massive cock until after a few attempts he was completely buried. She rested her head on her hands on the bench, seemingly happy to accept her fate. He was fucking her slowly but purposely, virtually withdrawing completely before driving back in, his heavy balls slapping against her, each thrust causing her to cry out until a prolonged cry signalled her orgasm. A flood of juices were again trickling down her leg as he pounded her arse, her sore and stinging bum cheeks vibrating each time he slammed into her. He’d started off gently but now she was being fucked like never before and again her body shuddered as another wave swept through her.

He pulled out of her leaving her anus gaping that wide he could see right inside her, and he pulled her off the beam on to her knees in front of him. She stretched her mouth as wide as possible and she spluttered as his cock went inside, the unpleasant taste of her own rectum very evident on his glans, but a few short thrusts and his balls were pumping their seed down her throat. As he finished and pulled out a tiny bit dripped on her chin which she captured with her finger and licked clean before she collapsed in a ruined heap on the stage floor.

At that point the curtains shut, Debbie turned to me “I have to go babe” and kissed me.

I held her back momentarily “Do you know what you’ll be doing?”

“No, they didn’t say, just two separate things, unless I concede. And I don’t know what the forfeits could be.”

I was trying not to show my concern but she knew I was worried “Maybe you should go and see Kate, come back later when I’ve finished”

“Ok babe, please don’t try and outdo all the others, concede if it’s getting painful”

“I will” she kissed me again and was gone. As she left the girl from the stage appeared, with a another girl who I assumed was her friend. She was walking ok but her face and hair looked a mess, and her skin all down her back from her shoulders to her knees looked very tender “Are you ok?” I asked

“Yes, I’ll be fine thanks. But I’m so disappointed that I didn’t last another ten minutes. That’s what’s so upsetting.”

And off she went, seemed bizarre to me, but what do I know.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ewtothis1777Woman  over a year ago

borders

Well I hope this continues to part 60 the away its going hehe

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Keeps getting better..!

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Both loving this

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

What a lucky guy

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep going is what I say, fabulous self gratification material every time. I’ll be a dried husk of skin soon.

Derby

I made my way out the stage room, totally in two minds about what to do. I didn’t want to see Debbie take the punishment that poor girl did, but I knew damn well how arousing it would be if I did, how awful does that make me. So conflicting.

I passed two playrooms with lots of action going on, an elderly coloured lady was being spit roasted by two much younger guys in the first room, and a bunch of guys were playing together in the second.

The cries from the third were very recognisable, I got to the door and sure enough there’s Kate, but what a sight. There was a guy on his back, with Kate on top, Carl and Jeff had somehow both managed to get behind her, Carl also in her pussy, and Jeff in her bum. As if that’s not enough she’s sucking another guy and by the amount of cum on her face and in her hair, he’s not the first. A group of five other guys were watching, each slowly wanking and more than likely going to be taking turns with her soon.

It was great to see her really enjoying herself, but I wondered if we would get back to the amazing life we had before or would she be searching for much more than I, or we, could offer her. She saw me watching and smiled at me, I tried to smile back but the sadness was probably plain to see so with trepidation I ventured back to the stage room.

Thankfully a friendly face greeted me, a totally naked Helen who put her arms around me and gave me a hug and a kiss, my cock pressing against her bare tummy. The weird part was Michael, he had a collar round his neck and she held him with a lead, his hands were secured behind his back with leather cuffs, and his seemingly small cock was enclosed in a cage, not dissimilar to what I had to wear at Leanne’s.

“I was hoping you’d be here” she said “Where’s your gorgeous wife?”

“She’s behind that curtain, about to be on show, but I’m quite worried about what will happen.”

“She’ll be fine, I know exactly what it’s like and she can always stop it if need be. I’ll stay with you if you want”

“Oh yes please. Kate’s in one of the playrooms getting a good seeing to, so I could really use the company”

Just as I spoke, the curtain opened, to be greeted by a collective ‘Wow’ from the forty or fifty people of both sexes that were gathered.

My delicious wife was suspended upside down high up from the ceiling. Her left leg was bent completely at the knee and bound in place with rope, wrapped round her upper leg. From there the rope went to the ceiling, her right leg was free so all her weight was hanging on the one leg. Her arms were bound high up behind her back, just below her shoulder blades, and the ropes came round her breasts, wrapped round each one so tightly that her they were almost purple in colour, her areolas stretched, and her nipples extremely erect. Her hair was hanging down, partially covering her face, but apart from being a bit flushed she looked ok.

She was gradually lowered down until her head was just above the stage floor, and two tall, stunning, naked ladies came out and were walking round her, they could have been twins, almost identical right down to matching landing strips of pubic hair from their bare pussies. I realised that Debbie was still wearing her red lace knickers, and I wondered if that was intentional.

One of them took hold of her free leg and pulled it down so it was almost horizontal, then she sucked on her toes. The other grabbed her hair and pulled her head up backwards with it “Another dumb English Bitch, thinks she can take all the pain that we will give her. Not a chance Bitch, you’ll be begging us to stop and go crawling back to your husband a broken woman.” She let her hair go again and Debbie’s head dropped down, then she pulled on Debbie’s lace knickers and literally ripped them off exposing her glistening pussy, Debbie would be fed up about that as they were her favourite, a present from Leanne. She sniffed the remnants, wiped them on her own cunt, and then stuffed them in Debbie’s mouth. Humiliation as well as suffering, I couldn’t help but think how painful it would be for Debs if she’d got to stay like that for half an hour but she did look incredibly sexy, so helpless and at their mercy.

The girl sucking her toes worked her way up her legs all the way to her pussy, she stood behind her, and leaned forward to taste the wide open pussy below her. I could see Debbie flinch as her tongue worked it’s way inside and I was sure she came already. While the girl expertly ate her out and sucked on her throbbing clitoris, the other girl returned with a thin cane, lightly stroking it over Debbie’s tender swollen nipples, again Debbie flinched, probably expecting something more severe, but instead she moved to her outstretched leg and administered several sharp taps to the sole of her foot causing Debbie to emit a muffled cry.

As one of them continued to pleasure her pussy the other went round her body, delivering different levels of punishment to her foot, inner thighs, bum, lower back, stomach and her clearly, very tender boobs. A real contrast of pleasure and low pain obviously designed to make her cum endlessly and lower her guard.

They set her spinning round slowly as they collected different toys from the back of the stage. One of them now had a large butt plug and an average size dildo, the large butt plug being immediately forced into Debbie’s hole with no warning and then she began to fuck her with the dildo which slid easily all the way inside her pussy.

The other girl had also fetched two items, neither designed for pleasure. In one hand was a short, but wide leather paddle, in the other a multi strand leather flogger. She leaned down to Debbie and removed the torn knickers from her mouth “We all want to hear the English Bitch scream”

“Well you’ve done nothing to make me scream yet” Debbie gasped back, trails of saliva running from her mouth now the gag was removed. With that the girl with the dildo pounded her pussy relentlessly until Debbie cried out and shook violently as her body gave in and climaxed. Her cum was clearly visible running down her tummy towards her belly button, and her right leg was shaking as it hung lifeless in mid air.

The girl then moved away with the dildo and the other took over, initially some light whips with the flogger on her breasts which looked even more purple than before, then on the inside of her right leg, then a succession of whips of increasing intensity over her pussy, which obviously landed on the butt plug too. Some of these must have caused a degree of pain as her cries were certainly more anxious and her leg instinctively came up to protect her vulnerability, before lowering again as if inviting more.

The girl with the dildo replaced it with a flogger of her own and it was obvious the pain levels were being stepped up. They both rained down on her pussy, and intermittently one would use the paddle on her arse, and the other flog her breasts. The sound of the leather on her bum cheeks reverberated around the room, they were so hard.

Debbie was doing her best to blank it out but her eyes were watering and her right leg came over her cunt regularly until one of the girls held it apart. Debbie’s juices were flooding from her pussy, all down her front, and some round the butt plug and down her bum on to her back.

They had a brief pause “Ok Bitch, have you had enough yet?”

“What, have we started yet, I hadn’t noticed”

“Oh, you won’t be so brave soon. I guarantee even if you last the next few minutes, you won’t last the second session”

And with that they set to again on her pussy, arse and breasts. Debbie’s cries blended from one to another, but I could tell that as well as suffering she was also cumming endlessly, if that was possible, which explained how wet she was. Helen gripped my hand, she could feel the pain more than I could as a woman herself.

When they stopped again, Debbie was gasping but quickly regained her breath and she still looked quite capable and eager to continue although her pussy wasn’t looking so good, it was swollen, and her lips were puffy and purple in colour. Her breasts were undoubtedly suffering the most, a reddish purple in colour and looked so swollen they could burst, but her bum cheeks, although very red, didn’t look too sore.

One of the girls again rained multiple lashes down on her punished quim with a flogger, whilst also really belting her arse with the paddle. The other fetched a truly enormous double dildo, each one at least a foot long. The lashes stopped and the girl with the dildo removed the butt plug, causing Debbie to gasp as her gaping hole was freed of its rubber insertion, but the relief was short lived as it was quickly replaced with one half of the dildo, the other half in her sore and swollen pussy.

There was no opportunity to get used to it, she was immediately pounded hard, both holes taking virtually all its double lengths as they were vigorously hammered in and out of her. Her cries of pain were definitely now cries of pleasure and as they were rapidly withdrawn completely, a gush of juices followed, most of which ran down her body and trickled off her face, but some into the gaping hole of her anus.

Time and time again she repeated it, and every time the same result, the other girl still slapping her arse occasionally with the paddle.

I looked at Helen, “She must be well over half an hour now”

“I think that’s the minimum, but they don’t say that, although I’m not sure whether this is punishment or pleasure now”

I laughed and as I did Debbie was lowered down a bit more until her incredibly sore breasts were touching the floor, Debbie appeared to be trying to move so as less pressure on them but she was too restricted. Any hopes it was over were short lived, the girl replaced the double dildo with her fist, and proceeded to pound her pussy with her whole fist, her wrist and part of her forearm. Debbie came virtually continually, a large squirt of cum every time the girl withdrew her arm. Then finally Debbie was lowered completely to the floor only for the girl to kneel down and fist her pussy again a few more times.

As they left, Debbie looked drained, a crumpled lump of flesh on the stage floor, still unable to move as only her right leg was free. She saw me looking at her and half smiled, I moved to go to her but Helen stopped me “If you help her it will be deemed as she’s conceded and she’ll be really pissed off with you. They’ll come and free her shortly and then we’ll have half an hour before round two. Come on, there’s something you and me must do if you’re as turned on as me”

And off we went, no idea what to do, me hand in hand with Helen as she led Michael on the lead with the other.

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Worcester

Fantastic writing as ever!

So hot

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Derby

We made our way quickly past various rooms, including one with an exhausted looking Kate lying on her back with four guys wanking away to cover her in yet more cum. Helen saw a bunch of folk leaving a room which was now empty. She took me in, let go of Michael’s lead so that he just stood there, then lay back on the bed pulling me towards her.

She had a very sexy, firm body, a fuller figure, large rounded boobs, with very large areolas and pointed nipples begging to be sucked. Quite a number of freckles covered her whole chest and shoulder area which added even more to her sexiness. Between her very shapely but strong thighs was a delightful completely smooth pussy that was already dripping with her wetness.

She directed me down to her quim and she tasted delicious as I lapped away within her open lips. Her clit was already swollen and I sucked and teased it, making her moan in appreciation and almost immediately she pulled my head tight into her, squeezing me with those thighs as her body released it’s built up energy.

As she came down she gasped “Fuck me, fuck me”. I moved up her body, kissing her smooth, tanned, flesh, reaching her nipples which I teased and sucked on causing her to purr with pleasure. I slid further up her body and our mouths came together, kissing passionately as my cock was sucked into her pussy, and I began to fuck her back and forth, my glans so sensitive deep inside her tight love tunnel.

The lust took over, as much as I wanted to enjoy this woman’s sex, the urge to pound her cunt was overwhelming and I thrust in and out with increasing intensity while our tongues were still furtively exploring each other’s mouths.

I felt myself building up and I held myself up on my arms, still powering myself into her. I’d forgotten about Michael standing watching but another guy had come in and Helen nodded for him to come to her. As my balls began to tighten up, she felt my impending eruption and she sucked on the guys small cock. I groaned loudly as I fired my spunk into her and it triggered her to cum again too. Then after I’d squeezed my last drops of cum out, I moved to the side of her and watched as she swallowed every drop of his cum when he came too. He quickly thanked her and disappeared, she merely looked at Michael and to my total surprise he dropped between her legs and cleaned her pussy of my cum. I was quite speechless as never seen anything like it, and when he’d done he obediently stood back again.

Another guy came in but she shook her head, grabbed my arm, and we got off the bed together “We must go, I want to see what they do to your wife now”. She took hold of Michael’s lead and off we went. It all seemed a bit of a blur, but I hoped I would enjoy her body again in the future with more time.

The curtain was still round the stage when we got back, but I heard a slight cry from the other side as whatever they were doing to get her ready was clearly not very nice. If I was worried before I was even more so now. They were so determined in the first half it was obvious they would carry on in the second until she was broken and conceded. ‘Please Debs don’t try and hold out’ I thought to myself.

The room was now quite packed, people wanting to watch someone suffering, me included I suppose, waiting to see my beautiful wife destroyed in front of my eyes, like being at a boxing match in a way, and then I saw a distraught looking Kate making her way to me. She looked in an absolute state, totally covered in cum, dried and wet, cum down her legs, she looked like she’d been crying, and had a mark on her arm “What the fucks happened” I demanded.

“I’m ok, it’s nothing” she was hugging me really tightly with both arms. Helen stroked her head.

“Its obviously something” I said

“Carl and Jeff both fucked me along with a few others. Quite a few others wanked over me, I was loving it. Then they wanted me to go to their hotel, I said no, and they got nasty. Some other guys pulled them off, then security came, gave them a bit of a beating and chucked them out.”

“For Fucks Sake” I started to go and find them but both Kate and Helen held me back.

“Leave it Phil, please” begged Kate and Helen offered some advice “You need to be here for Debbie, when they’ve done with her she’ll be totally broken.”

I wasn’t sure whether that made me feel better or worse, but I knew what she meant, however I was concerned about Kate seeing her sister “Ok but I’m not sure if you want to see this Kate.”

“It’s ok, I came and looked in briefly on the first half so I know what to expect. Her boobs and fanny were purple, she must’ve really suffered”

“Yeah, I think she did”

And as I said that, the curtain opened.

Woking-ish

Hitchin

Kettering

Near MK

Fuck, this is excellent

London

newport

More plz

Gloucester

Holy hell. I nearly came just reading. what’s that say about me

Derby

Debbie was at right angles to the heavy wooden beam we’d seen earlier. Her arms were outstretched either side of her, secured to the top of the beam from her wrists to her upper arms with multiple wraps of rope.

Her legs were pulled backwards, upwards and outwards by more ropes going to the ceiling behind her. Her feet were at least five feet apart, and probably three or four feet higher than her shoulders, meaning that her back was arched quite severely upwards.

Her head would have been hanging forwards over the beam but she had a hook in her anus tied to her hair with a thin rope, in effect pulling her head backwards, and immovable without pulling her hair or the hook in her bum.

Thankfully her boobs were hanging free from her chest with no bondage, but they still looked a dark red colour, as did her pussy, while her bum cheeks were still bright red.

“They’ve done a good job on her” Helen whispered. “She’ll be in a bit of pain stretched and arched like that, plus virtually every bit of her body is in a vulnerable position, no matter how they decide to act on her. Oh my word, three of them”

Helen’s exclamation was because three women had now come out to administer the punishment, the two from round one, plus a very muscular looking coloured woman. All three were naked, but the coloured lady had an enormous black strap on attached to her that was at least twelve inches long. She went round the beam and stood in front of Debbie’s raised head, gently slapped her face a couple of times, then forced four fingers into Debbie’s mouth and gripped her lower jaw.

One of the others stood at the side of Debbie and reached underneath to her dangling boobs, gently stroking them, and toying with her still very sore nipples.

The third stood between Debbie’s suspended legs, stroking her stretched bum hole and her swollen pussy, gradually inserting two, then three fingers, squeezing her clit, and slowly fucking her, the three of them rapidly bringing Debbie to a shuddering orgasm, and we could see her legs shaking uncontrollably.

“Oh Jen babe, she’s so wet this one is” the one at her pussy said.

“Look at these titties, I bet many a guy has feasted on these” the second one shouted.

“She’s a slut” the coloured lady, who it seemed was Jen, was pulling her jaw open “a worthless whore, had more cock than she can remember. I saw her last night, ten cocks all fucking her. A fucking cum slut that’s what she is, she needs teaching a lesson don’t you eh, you fucking white Bitch”

“Yeah I like cock, I love swallowing cum, lots and lots of it, not a crime is it”

SLAP “You fucking Bitch, did I tell you to speak” SLAP. “Ok, do you admit you’re a cum hungry white Bitch, and concede, or do we start on you”

“You do what you want, nothing wrong with loving cock and cum”

I looked at Helen and Kate “This isn’t going to go well”

“Making her cum was to get her off guard” Helen reasoned “but as I said, she’s so vulnerable, all three holes, her boobs, her bum cheeks, legs, feet, and her back, everything for them to work on”

Kate gripped my hand, then we cuddled each other tightly.

The three women all fetched their equipment, Jen had a ball gag and a paddle, the others each had the multi strand leather floggers. Jen stood at the side of her and reached over to put the gag in Debbie’s mouth, then they all started, Jen on her bum cheeks with the paddle but missing the hook, one on her boobs from underneath with a flogger, and the other on her pussy and bum crack with the other flogger. They each laid into her for a full five minutes relentlessly before stopping for a breather, I could see Debbie breathing fast, and could hear her muffled cries, but she seemed ok and her pussy was definitely very wet, which didn’t go unnoticed by the one between her legs. She couldn’t resist and began licking it, before inserting her fingers, then her whole hand, and gave her another vigorous pummelling which brought on another orgasm, her juices now dripping on the floor.

Jen wasn’t happy about that, she discarded the paddle and picked up a leather riding crop, about three feet long, with a wide paddle on the end. Different tool but same punishment, again all three laying into her for another five minutes, then another fisting session with another climax, this time her juices were squirting forcefully from her pussy such was her excitement, and her legs were quivering for ages afterwards.

Jen removed the gag, “Right you white Bitch, you’ve had some pleasure, you won’t get any more, we’ll hear you beg us to stop”

She also undid the rope on her hair and removed the hook from her anus. They discarded their equipment again and each picked up a long leather whip, which branched out into several strands at the end. This time it really hurt her, one attacking her back, one her bum, and one her legs. She was crying out with each triple lash, which continued for well over five minutes. When they finally stopped, she looked red raw all down her back from her neck to her knees, her head was drooped over the beam, Jen pulled it up by her hair “Shall we stop slut?”

“Why, are you tired?”

“Oh you really are something else aren’t you? All that cum has addled your brain you stupid whore. You’ll give in eventually so save yourself the pain.”

“Maybe I enjoy it”

Jen went to where the ropes were tied and released the one holding her right leg, causing it to drop suddenly and twist her body as her left leg was still tied up. As it dropped she shouted out “Aaargh, ok fuck”

Helen nudged me “Her left leg will still be hurting from round one, that’s why they’ve left it tied up. But her bum and pussy are now lower down so that’s where the strap on will be used.”

Sure enough Jen went to between her legs and in one movement drove the thick rubber cock straight into her dripping pussy, Debs lifted her head up and breathed out heavily, as though her breath was being driven out of her. Debbie’s body was twisted in front of Jen but it didn’t stop her pounding in and out of her, and as she did so one of the others held her loose leg really wide while the other laid into Debbie’s back with the whip. It was difficult to tell whether Debbie was crying out from the pleasure or the pain.

Jen withdrew from her pussy and then drove into her arse, the size of it meaning every cry was undoubtedly pain. After a few minutes, she withdrew, and the lashes stopped. Debbie’s head was slumped over the beam. Jen undid the other rope and her whole lower body dropped to the floor. She looked almost lifeless as she was still strapped to the beam. Jen moved round the beam to her head, pulled it up by grabbing both sides of her hair, then spat several times in her face, while the other two lashed her back and bum with the whips. Eventually they stopped, undid the ropes on her arms, and I thought it was finally over but all they did was turn her round and fasten her to it again so that her breasts were now uppermost, her head now dropped back over the beam.

The two others stood either side of her limp body and then began to whip her breasts and stomach relentlessly, alternating first one then the other. Her whole front rapidly changing in appearance, all the way from the top of her breasts down to her stomach covered in welt marks.

Debbie finally lifted her head and gasped, “Ok, ok, no more. I give in” and I breathed a sigh of relief it was over, I turned to Kate and realised she hadn’t even been unable to watch, she looked like she’d been crying again “Is that it” she snivelled.

“Yes, but she’ll have to do a forfeit because she conceded defeat” As I spoke, they untied her again and simply let her drop to the floor with a big thud, where she just lay slumped in a heap.

“The pain and pleasure will have finished” Helen was telling Kate “but the forfeit will be humiliation, they’ve broken her physically, now they’ll break her mentally”.

Debbie was slowly getting to her knees, and managed to pull herself up to lean over the beam. She looked dreadful, covered in welt marks all over, front and back, plus her boobs were bright red, her pussy swollen, and her bum hole gaping.

Jen brought the bag over with the papers inside. Debbie picked one out and handed it to Jen “Walk all the way back to your hotel exactly like you are now, not even shoes.”

Debbie looked at her, “It’s miles, I’ll get arrested or something, no I can’t do that”

She pulled another out and handed that to Jen as the other two girls had come over, whips still in hand “We completely shave your head, every last bit”

Debbie instinctively put her hands to her lovely long brunette locks “What! No way, I’d rather do the first”

“Ok, so it’s the last one then. If you don’t let us do this then we decide what you do” The girls draped their whips over her as she pulled the third piece out and her hand was shaking as she passed it to Jen “Drink our golden nectar, from all of us” Debbie looked confused “Our piss you dumb fucking slut, drink our piss”

She just stood there, her face went white, but she couldn’t say anything. She’d have to do it, absolutely no choice.

Jen removed her strap on and let it drop to the floor while the others chucked down their whips, went off, and came back with quite a large rubber tray with a shallow lip round the sides. They lay it down and ordered poor Debbie to kneel down in it, and then as one pulled her head back the other stood with her pussy directly over Debbie’s face.

Jen was laughing “You drink as much as you can, and if we don’t think you’ve tried you’ll have to lick it up out the tray”

She opened her mouth and sat waiting, her arms down her sides, as the first trickle came, which rapidly increased to a gush of yellow piss, most going straight in her mouth, which she managed to swallow but some running down her tender boobs, between her legs and into the tray. She seemed to go on forever but in effect it probably wasn’t very long, and then as she moved out the way, the other came in. Again, a gush of yellow piss, Debbie seemingly managing to take more of hers than the first.

Finally it was Jens turn. She stood over and lowered her pussy right down to Debbie’s face, smothering her almost, Debbie put her hands behind Jens bum and held her there as she licked her open lips. The contrast in colour looked incredibly hot, this powerful black woman had completely broken the white slut and she was now hers to do with whatever she wanted. Debbie licked furiously at Jens sex, her tongue probing within, straining to get as far inside as she possibly could, then she touched on her clit and Jen flinched, and sighed as Debbie sucked and teased her to an orgasm of her own.

They stayed there for quite a while and then Jen eased back very slightly but still incredibly close. They were motionless initially and then I could see Debbie swallowing, big gulps, a tiny trickle of quite clear liquid dropping from her chin, but obviously Jen was emptying herself and her Bitch was taking virtually all of it.

“She’s completely and utterly broken her” whispered Helen “She’s not done yet, maybe not even all night.”

“She can’t stay all night” I whispered back.

“Don’t intervene Phil, whatever you do. Security will be on you in a flash. I have to say though the transformation is immense, but your wife is totally destroyed, physically and mentally.”

Debbie was there for ages, never moved from Jens pussy, licking every last drop of urine from her. The girl who’d peed first even got behind her and did another dribble down her back, so humiliating for her, it really was, and me too I guess seeing my wife beaten severely and now ridiculed in this way.

Satisfied that Debbie had done her job Jen stepped back slightly “Wash your cunt Bitch”

Debbie looked sullenly down, opened her legs, then using the piss she was sitting in she washed her pussy with her hand, her fingers going right inside herself.

By now Jen had stepped out the tray and dragged her up by her hair. I couldn’t believe how degraded she was, covered front and back in hundreds of welt marks, her hair all bedraggled, and wet urine glistening all over her head to toe. The other girls had gone so it was just Jen on the stage with Debbie. Still grabbing her by the hair she paraded her round the stage, Debbie’s head slightly to one side as she followed her meekly round a couple of times before going back to the tray.

“Knees” she commanded.

In an instant Debs was on her knees and then, still showing how she was now her Bitch, she pushed her face down into the small pool in the tray and held her with her foot as Debbie attempted to suck it up.

Again she dragged her up by her hair, marched her off the stage, and out the room to go on a tour of the club.

“Fucking hell, what can we do?” I questioned Helen.

“Nothing. When she’s done with her she’ll bring her back. She won’t punish her anymore with pain, it’ll purely be humiliation, and lots of it. I think she’ll be ages yet, maybe even back on the stage, I don’t know. She’ll definitely have to pleasure Jen again, maybe even all night long.”

I knew it was going to be bad, I hadn’t realised how bad though.

I hope I’ve not offended anyone by the contents of this, certainly not my intention and sincere apologies if I have. Likewise not been too distasteful, I felt it was highly relevant to the story. Hopefully you’ll enjoy reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing.

Next part over the weekend but I’d welcome any feedback either public or private.

Thanks. Phil.

Gloucester

Love it. Not too distasteful she went into that willingly and that’s that. Look forward to the next instalment, and a raging hardon after reading it. Excuse me I’m off to tackle the current one.

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Fantastic chapter not distastefull just horny she wanted to push her limits and that is what she has done .every one has a choice if they don't like reading something move on

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wow

Kettering

Bloody intense but my cock was hard all the time..

Woking-ish

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Certainly not offended me! Probably the best story on here for ages! I cant wait for the next installment, OP you're a very talented writer!

London

Near MK

Brilliant

newport

More plz

Worcester

Awesome writing as ever OP.

Not offensive in anyway. she went in willingly, knowing the rules to test her limits...& found them. Feel for Phil & Kate though..cant wait for the next episode

borders

No offence here

Looking forward to reading more

Derby

It was almost twenty minutes later when they returned, Debbie now had a collar round her neck, and a gold coloured chain came from it that Jen was leading her with. She had a copious amount of cum over her decimated back and bum, so presumably Jen had let guys wank over her.

The four of us were the only ones still in the room, still naked which was a bit weird, when they returned. I spoke to Jen “Have you done with her, can we take her back to the hotel now?”

“Who are you?”

“I’m her husband, this is her sister, and some friends”

“Hmmm, well no you can’t, myself, Mel and Honey are keeping her for the night, maybe longer, and my sister Fran is joining us too. She’s ours, aren’t you slut”

Debbie nodded “I’m ok babe, you go, please”

“I don’t know if I’m happy leaving you.” I was conscious about Kate’s lucky escape and that was when I was in the same building, but Debbie seemed perfectly okay with it.

Jen seemed determined “Ah, so sweet” being sarcastic “She knows her place now, and she’s going to serve us. All four of us. She’ll only have to be punished if she misbehaves, so we’ll have a lovely time together, won’t we you useless slut.”

Just as she spoke the lady from last night came in carrying an envelope and handed it to me “Two memory sticks, one from last night and one tonight.”

“Thanks” then I turned back to Jen, “when shall we fetch Debs?”

“You won’t, she’ll be returned to you tomorrow at your hotel. Write down the name and room number and give it to Sofia. I told you, she’s ours now until we’ve done with her. Take all her clothes and everything. In fact, go now or it will be worse for her”

“Go babe, please. I’ll do whatever they want and I’ll be fine. Please forget about me and you and Kate have fun.”

I knew what she meant by ‘have fun’, but it didn’t seem appropriate, or maybe it was an indication of just how far Jen had taken her, not just destroyed, but completely owning her. I moved to kiss her but she turned away, yet another sign. We all left the room, got dressed and stood outside the club. Helen could see Kate and I were worried but reassured us Debs would be ok, and we arranged to meet up at a bar the following night, our last of the holiday, although it had turned into a strange holiday.

As Helen and Michael left I watched her still leading Michael by her lead. Bizarre.

Kate and I arrived back at the hotel, as we walked back hand in hand we both felt very guilty about leaving Debs, and we imagined if she’d done the same walk completely naked as in the forfeit, it’s probably a good job she didn’t, her feet would have been down to the bones.

Once in the room we showered, and then cuddled up in bed, despite Kate’s delicious body turning me on as usual, that was all we did, cuddled. Making love didn’t seem right, we simply had to be there for each other.

Debbie stood and watched Phil and Kate leave, she was unsure what the night would bring but she knew she would do anything Jen and the others wanted her to do. Her mouth felt strange, presumably the urine, and she so wanted to wash and clean her teeth. Jen had led her to the back where the three of them had put some underwear and thin clothes on, but not Debbie. She was still naked and then they led her outside to a waiting car. Nobody seemed to think it unusual for them to lead a totally naked woman out into the street.

Another coloured lady was driving the big Mercedes, presumably Fran. Debbie sat in the back between Mel and Honey who played with her pussy the whole of the way giving her several orgasms, and making her dripping wet.

A half hour drive took them to a remote house, the electric gates opened as they approached, and the long driveway took them to a very well lit, beachfront villa. A Spanish looking man was standing outside the porch dressed in nothing but a male thong, sporting a very large bulge. Jen turned to a flushed Debbie who was just coming down from her latest climax, “Right, a few rules before we get out. You do exactly what we say, you don’t speak unless I ask you a question, and you certainly don’t touch or speak to Hugo. Our time together can go either way, it’s all down to you. Is that clear?”

“Yes ma’am”

The collar was removed and they all got out, the cold night air swept over Debbie’s burning skin, sending a shiver through her, and her nipples hardened. Jen called the man over “Hugo, will you show our guest down to the beach, she can have a refreshing dip before we go inside”

The thought of getting in the cold sea at eleven o clock at night didn’t sound too inviting to Debbie “Ma’am, please could I have a towel or something, it’s quite cold”

Jen stopped and turned to her “Oh dear oh dear, you’ve forgotten already. I could let it go as it’s the first time, but I thought I’d made it clear enough. Lie down here on the path”

As Debbie slowly lay down on the path, Jen fetched a flogger from the boot of the Mercedes. Mel and Honey bent down, they each grabbed one of Debbie’s legs, and picked her lower half up so that Debbie was almost on her head with her legs wide apart. Without saying another word, Jen rained a series of at least thirty lashes over her already sore cunt, before the girls dropped her down again.

Jen returned to the Mercedes and simply said to Debbie “off you go”. She struggled to her feet and trying to hide her tears she followed Hugo down the short flight of steps to the bottom. The tide was in and the calm water came right to the steps which were lit up by powerful spotlights.

The water felt freezing but as she got further and further in it actually felt fantastic, the saltwater initially stinging but quickly soothing her battered body. She swam out quite a way, her bladder felt extremely full so she took the opportunity to empty it while free in the ocean, then she used the seawater to completely wash her body of all the urine and cum that was all over her, including her hair.

Jen was watching on the hidden camera as Debbie stepped back out on to the steps, Hugo offered her a towel but she backed away quickly, despite the cold air biting in to her through her wet skin, she’d learnt her lesson, she really didn’t want any more punishment just yet, although maybe in a week or two she’d be actively looking for it.

Jen smiled at her reaction, oh how much fun they were going to have with this stupid white English Bitch. She’d loved the feel of her tongue inside her on the stage, and the fact she’d put her open mouth so close to her pee hole, willingly consuming every drop, merely showed Jen how she hadn’t just broken her, she’d destroyed her, torn her apart emotionally. She’d never seen anyone take so much punishment, but that added to how dramatic the transformation had been. It was a shame in a way she hadn’t held out a bit longer as she’d have loved to have thrashed her more and more.

Jen made her way back out to the large decked veranda and sat with the others around the sunken hot tub. They were each totally naked, the heat from the tub and the patio heaters easily driving away the chilly air. As they each helped themselves to a glass of red wine, Hugo arrived, with a freezing Debbie a few feet behind.

Jen pointed to the steps in to the tub “In you get slut”

Debbie looked at her and then quickly but carefully stepped down in to the warm, bubbly water. ‘Oh this is heaven, truly amazing’, and her smiles gave away her enjoyment. She looked up at the four ladies all sitting on the edge around her, with their lower legs in the water. Hugo had stepped back but was still there, Debbie was trying so hard not to look at his bulge but it was extremely difficult, was Hugo his real name or was it due to the size of his dick.

She ducked down under the water, revelling in the warmth and the soothing it was doing to her body. When she resurfaced she noticed all four ladies were sitting with their legs apart, and she was looking directly into their open quims.

“Well they won’t lick themselves” Jen moved forward and Debbie went straight to her. She licked away at her labia before delving deep inside her pussy, lapping up her juices, probing deep inside with her tongue, occasionally flicking over and teasing her engorged clit. She put her hands around her and pulled her tightly to her. Every so often she would back away and delight at the sight of the inside of the pussy in front of her, so pink in contrast with Jen’s chocolate skin. She probed and tongued her, Jen soon cried out as for the second time in a couple of hours this white Bitch brought her to her heights.

Before she’d finished Debbie had already moved to Fran, again getting straight between her legs and fucking her with her tongue. She’d had very little to do with coloured ladies previously, for no other reason than she’d never really met them. Their skin was fantastic, so smooth, and these two were so arousing despite being such powerful women. They could pick her up and break her in two if they wanted, but despite that power they were beautiful women and after all the pain and humiliation Debbie was feeling ecstatic again.

“Fuck, this white piece of trash is good” cried Fran.

“I told you she was, what she did to me on that stage told me I needed her tonight”

Debbie was really sucking hard on Fran’s clit, then stopping and probing inside with her tongue.

“Fuck, oh fuck, yes Bitch, yes, yes”

Her whole body shuddered as Debbie was covered in Fran’s cum.

Sitting next to her was Honey, again Debbie knew what was expected and what she wanted, her nose was pressed against her narrow strip of wiry hair as she slid her tongue inside her Spanish body. Honey dropped her head back and enjoyed the feel of this woman inside her, almost feeling guilty now for lashing her so hard with the whip and bringing her to tears. Debbie gripped her bum too and held her firmly as she explored her wet pussy, probably even wetter than the others but tighter, causing Debbie’s jaw to ache slightly. She sucked and teased her clit and Honey squealed as her wave swept over her, gripping Debbie’s head tightly with her thighs as she came.

Mel had been toying with her pussy as she’d watched the others have their pleasure. She’d been attracted to Debbie as soon as she’d seen her, so felt really bad destroying that beautiful body, but she’d enjoyed Debbie’s own pussy both on round one and round two by licking her, fucking her with the dildos and finally pounding her pussy with her fist. She’d helped make her cry with pain but also scream with pleasure, and before tonight was out would be doing so again.

Debbie could immediately tell how excited Mel was that she was licking out her dripping wet fanny, her juices were trickling out of her, she tasted so sweet and delicious. She tried to lap them all up as Mel grabbed Debbie’s head and pulled her against her quim. Debbie was probing deeper and deeper inside, exploring her, and then sucking and nibbling her clit.

Mel came in an explosive gush of cum that covered Debbie’s face, after what she’d had earlier this was like drinking champagne.

The others were all calling for a repeat, they were each masturbating themselves while watching Debbie bringing each one to spasms of ecstasy, and once she’d finished on Mel she was back on Jen, continually moving from one to the next. By the time she’d finished her third round she was exhausted, but daren’t say anything as she was now really enjoying herself, plus she was desperate to cum herself having been licking pussy for over an hour, while still in the hot tub.

Having just had her fourth explosive orgasm, Jen jumped down into the tub, Debbie stood up, and Jen spun her round so she had her back to her “Is it still sore?”

“No ma’am, it’s a lot better now, but it doesn’t matter, I deserved it”

“Good girl, you’ve learned very quickly. You know who owns you?”

“You do ma’am”

“I’m not selfish though, because you seem to understand your role, maybe you deserve some pleasure too. Have you cum yet?”

“No ma’am”

“You will cum soon if you behave yourself. Come with me”

They climbed the steps out the tub, and the other three stood up on the decking. Debbie noticed two empty wine bottles that they’d had between them, then she saw Hugo still standing there, his bulge bigger than ever, and distinctly wet. Jen saw it too “Have you enjoyed watching the slut please all of us Hugo?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Is that cum?”

“No ma’am, I’m just very aroused ma’am”

“Hmmm, evidently.” She turned to Debbie “Knees, and head right back, mouth wide open, hands behind your back”

In an instant Debbie was in the position as ordered.

“Right, get it out, wank into her mouth, get really close, if any misses the opening you’ll be punished. And you slut, make sure you get every last drop in your mouth, but don’t you dare touch his cock, or swallow his load”

Hugo was wanking his 8” cock furiously, Debbie was yearning to suck it but knew she couldn’t, before long she saw his face grimace and a massive spurt hit the roof of her mouth, followed in quick succession by at least six more large spurts and a number of smaller amounts.

The temptation to swallow was immense, but she held it there for what seemed like ages. All the cum she’s swallowed over the years and she’s never had to do this. She kept her head right back, Hugo moved slightly and Jen checked Debbie’s open, cum filled mouth “Ok slut, you can swallow”

Debbie willingly let every drop down into her stomach “Yes, I see you like cum, perhaps you will have some more before you leave here tomorrow or whenever it is. Cover up then Hugo, we’ve seen enough for now.”

Debbie was thinking about what she said, ‘tomorrow or whenever’ what does that mean, then Jen motioned for her to follow her into the villa.

They all went into the villa and after Mel had dried Debbie off with a towel, they all sat round a large table where Hugo served a variety of snacks. Debbie was very hungry and particularly thirsty so the water she was offered was very welcome. They didn’t offer her any clothes though and Mel was looking closely at her back and her boobs. “Jen, could we put some cream on Debbie’s skin, it looks sore”

“Yes ok, after the food is cleared away”

A few minutes later it was gone, Hugo cleared everything away, and then Mel told Debbie to lie face down on the table. The squirt of ice cold cream on her back, bum and legs made her squeal, but she soon relaxed as all four of them massaged it into her body. They opened her legs and she lay there in heaven as they explored every inch of her, then they got her to turn over, and it began again, from her neck to her toes, the most incredible massage she’d ever had.

Inevitably, with so many different hands over her nipples and pussy, she succumbed to multiple orgasms. She was afraid to cum before Jen had given her permission, but she thought she saw Jen give her a nod, so let it all go.

Jen was loving exploring the sluts body, she was a bit younger than Debbie, in fact this white Bitch was probably the oldest that had been brave enough to get on the stage. It didn’t detract though from accepting what a great body she has. What they had planned for her next was going to be fantastic, for all five of them.

“Ok slut, does that feel better?”

“Yes ma’am, thank you”

“Off then. Knees, and the same position as before. Hugo, empty your balls again”

As with half hour previously, Hugo wanked himself into Debbie’s mouth and again she swallowed once Jen gave her the permission, as nice as Jen now appeared, Debbie knew the situation, Jen owned her until she says otherwise.

“Right slut, go in that room, we’ll be in shortly”

Debbie did as instructed, then the four girls were getting themselves ready. Despite it being just past one am, the real fun was about to begin. Debbie had no idea what was coming.

London

Worcester

Near MK

We'll all be coming at this I think

Gloucester

Wish I was in Hugo’s role.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

newport

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

He might be going home without debbie

manchester

Damm hot

cambridge

Kettering

Derby

Debbie had entered the room as instructed, a little nervous but never a doubt that she should do what Jen wished. However her nerves were quashed when she saw a nice big bed, she was desperate for some sleep but knew better than to get on it, Jen hadn’t said anything other than go in the room, so that’s what she did.

A couple of minutes and in they came, Mel and Honey, both looking delicious, their naked bodies almost glowing in the subdued lighting, followed by Jen and Fran, ‘Oh my word, the size of them’ Debbie thought as she saw the strap ons that were attached to them, each at least 10” long. Jen smiled as she saw Debbie still standing, and threw the paddle she was carrying down to the floor. “Good girl, a little test, and you’ve passed it, so no punishment.”

Jen moved to her, placed her hand on her left breast, and let it slide to the other as she glided round behind her. She kissed her neck from behind as her other hand slid down to her pussy, not entering her, just teasing her outer lips, causing a shiver of excitement to pass through Debbie’s body.

Jen loved this white slut, and not just her body, she was becoming so obedient, she’d taken her to extreme levels of pain, humiliated her in front of her family, and now, between them, they would take her sexual levels to a new high, but without male involvement.

The others all came over, hands everywhere from her knees to the top of her head, fingers inside her everywhere, pussy, bum, and mouth even her belly button, ears and closed eyelids were touched in such a sensual way that she exploded with such intensity her legs gave way and Jen easily supported her with her strong body.

Her cum was running down her legs, and it was spread over her thighs and stomach as hands explored every tiny, sensual bit of her. As they continued, she came again, unaware of who’s hands were touching her in any particular place, but conscious of the hard cock pressed against her bum, worried about the enormity of it, but so wanting Jen, and Fran also, to use her.

Jen moved to the side, Mel lay on the bed with her legs open and Debbie was lowered back against her so that her head nestled between Mel’s ample, firm breasts, she turned Debbie’s head slightly, bent down, and they kissed, deeply, passionately, while Mel cradled her face and stroked her cheeks.

Debbie’s legs were off the side of the bed but Jen raised them up, held them wide apart, and touched Debbie’s incredibly sensitive pussy with the end of her hard rubber cock, making her flinch. Mel lifted her own head so she could see the black shaft disappearing inside Debbie’s cunt, but still held her face, and gently stroked her as reassurance that they no longer wanted to hurt her.

Meanwhile Honey and Fran also got on the bed, Fran kneeling next to Debbie’s face and inviting her to suck on her cock which she took in an instant. Honey lay on the bed, and sucked, licked and teased Debbie’s rapidly hardening nipples. Amazingly, even though the rope marks were still round her breasts, the tenderness had gone and she responded excitedly to all the loving she was being given. Jen gradually began to penetrate her wet quim, her lips easily opening up to accommodate the thick shaft. Debbie let out a muffled moan without detracting from sucking Fran, and her muscles instinctively tried to push up to meet Jen’s cock, until virtually the whole length was inside her.

Jen and Mel, as well as enjoying loving Debbie, also had a delightful view of Honey’s naked bum on the bed, Jen reaching across to squeeze her cheeks while Mel moved one hand to stroke Fran’s lovely dark skin on her back and boobs.

Debbie came twice, in quick succession, from all the attention she was receiving, waves of pleasure sweeping through her, spasms originating deep inside and spreading all over her. Jen’s long thick cock was sliding back and forth so easily inside her dripping pussy.

Jen and Fran swapped round, and in the few moments it took to change over, Honey left her boobs and lapped away at her pussy, trying in vain to take in all her cum before Fran’s cock slid inside in one slick movement, while Mel leaned down to kiss her lovingly and sensually. Then Debbie was sucking all her own cum off Jen’s cock, and Fran finally had the chance to fuck her. She hadn’t seen the transition from being the brassy, confident, shameless lady who was hanging from the ceiling on one leg, to the sheepish, obedient, submissive kitten that had given herself over completely. She wanted to fuck the white whore and fuck her hard, almost brutally, and that’s what she was doing, ramming that solid rubber into her as ferociously as she could.

Mel was still holding and caressing her new found angel against her tightly, she felt a bit sorry for her seeing that cock rammed into her with such force it was almost pushing both of them across the bed, but she daren’t say anything, instead she simply stroked her and kissed her head. In effect though, Debbie could take it, her outer body took a hammering that she couldn’t withstand, but her pussy is used to cock, albeit not hard rubber ones.

Again she succumbed to all the stimulation and another extremely intense wave of electric shuddered through her body, so strong Mel and Honey could feel her quivering and trembling, particularly Honey as she sucked on her breasts.

Seeing Debbie experiencing her heights just spurred Fran on more, she wanted to hear the Bitch begging her to stop but it wasn’t happening so she pulled out, ordering her sister to do the same. She dragged Debbie off Mel who moved herself further on to the bed, then Debbie was spun round and shoved face down on the bed. Whether it was accidental or intentional was unclear but Debbie now found herself on her knees between Mel’s legs and much to Mel’s delight she immediately dived her tongue into the willing pussy.

Fran got over the top off Debbie’s bum, aimed her cock at Debbie’s tight rosebud and powered down into her. It was so slimy though, covered in cum juice, that it opened her up and slid inside easily, Debbie just making a tiny gasp as she felt herself stretched, and then another gasp as Jen got behind her sister and drove her cock into Debbie’s pussy.

The two coloured sisters pounded the white slut through another earth shattering climax, her cum squirting over Jen as she fucked her, and Debbie lapped away on Mel’s wet quim, sucking on her clit, and felt Mel shake and tense up too.

Honey couldn’t get involved with Debbie but she lowered her pussy over Mel’s willing tongue and was quickly cumming all over her face. She was so aroused almost immediately she was receiving another, like Debbie, one climax virtually blending in with the next.

Again Jen and Fran pulled out, leaving Mel and Honey together, although Mel kept looking to see what they were doing to Debbie. Fran lay on her back on the bed, pulling Debbie with knees bent backwards on to her, and with a little guidance from Jen, Debbie lowered her bum on to the unforgiving rubber shaft. Then Jen got herself in front of her and again guided her cock into her eagerly receptive pussy, the gorgeous, pretty white woman sandwiched between the two muscular, coloured women who continued to fuck her from both angles.

Debbie came yet again but was now exhausted from the relentless use of her two holes. Her bum particularly was very sore.

Jen and Fran didn’t want to let up, even though Jen had developed strong feelings for her they needed to show this slut that they could destroy her in every way. They spun her round again, so that she was now facing Fran, and as Mel and Honey were now in a sixty nine next to them, Fran’s cock slid up into Debbie’s well used pussy. Jen came behind and in one thrust went deep inside her bum.

As they fucked her yet more and more, she came again, only weakly now, she’d had enough, they’d been using her almost two hours, it was eight hours since she was first hoisted up above the stage.

Mel sensed that Debbie was suffering and slid out from underneath Honey, just as Jen pulled out Debbie’s bum. Then the ultimate, she tried to enter her pussy with Fran. Mel was about to intervene, no woman could take all this, but she didn’t have to. Debbie couldn’t help but scream out, “No Jen, please. I can’t take any more and I certainly can’t take that”

Jen stopped and smiled, she’d ruined her. The cock hungry slut was done for. Well she had one last thing she would do tonight. She called Hugo, then pulled Debbie off Fran and laid her across the bed on her back with her head drooped off the side “You know what to do” she said to both of them, and the last thing she did before passing out was swallow her third load of Hugo’s cum.

Then they all left her sprawled across the bed, totally exhausted, drained of energy and self respect, and gone to the world.

All that is, except Mel. She straightened her up on the bed, got her comfy, and snuggled up next to her, fast asleep in each other’s arms.

Worcester

Wow what a night!!

Near MK

Can't help feeling Debbie will still be horny when she wakes up

Gloucester

Damn that’s given me the Monday morning horn

borders

Wow what a way to start the week

By *ablo69300Man  over a year ago

Bury St. Edmunds

But will they decide to keep her for even more perverted pleasure? Or will she even choose to stay because she has now been turned into one of them.?

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

This just gets better and better

London

Porthcawl

Hitchin

Kerry / limerick border

manchester

Oh my

Sheffield

This gets better & better!

Derby

It was gone ten when Jen came in, Debbie was still fast asleep, lying on her back in the middle of the bed, her head to one side, with Mel lying beside her, gently stroking her naked body.

Jen slipped her loose gown off, revealing her dark naked skin, and lay the other side of her new found sub.

“Where are the others?” Enquired Mel.

“They’ve gone, some things to do”

“What’s your plan Jen, you know, with Debbie?”

“I don’t know yet, I really like her and want to keep her. I know we could put some fantastic shows on at the club, she would do anything we told her to. She seems to know her role. If she goes back then her husband needs to know she’s still owned by me and is only with him with my permission. I might get Manuel to come round”

“Really, whereabouts?”

“Near her cunt, so her husband knows every time he looks at it. Remember of course, she did misbehave when she begged me at the end, that needs to be punished, or maybe I’ll just get her to drink Hugo’s cum all day, or do both”

Jen’s hand had moved down to below her belly button, gently touching her pubic area, studying and thinking. Mel was stroking Debbie’s breasts, and as Debbie started to stir Jen’s hand moved lower still, feeling her damp pussy.

She began to wake up, trying to gather her thoughts, where was she, the taste of Hugo’s cum still in her mouth, her pussy felt so sore, but someone was touching her boobs and pussy and it felt really nice.

Everything was blurry at first but then she saw Mel and Jen, and it all quickly came back to her. She was about to speak but then thought better of it, and felt a tad worried for telling Jen in the night she couldn’t take any more. Would she really have tried to get inside her with Fran, it wouldn’t just have been painful it would have definitely torn her apart. Where is Fran? She’s glad she doesn’t own her, that wouldn’t be nice at all. Jen is hard and dominating, but seems to have a soft side too. Plus she’s got a fantastic body, her really dark skin is gorgeous, she’d love to curl up in a ball with her strong arms holding her in tightly.

“So, my obedient slut, what do we do with you now, you know you did wrong don’t you?” Debbie nodded. “What did you do?”

“I told you not to fuck my cunt with Fran, I’m sorry. You can do anything you want with me”

“You were wrong yes, but I’m surprised you thought I would do that to you. Your white whore cunt is no use to me damaged is it? It was a test which you failed. So you need to be punished. Then I need to decide what happens with you. Do I keep you here, send you back with your family, or send you somewhere else.”

“I’ll do anything you want ma’am. I know my life is different now. You own me until I’m no use to you anymore.”

“Tell me slut, so I understand more, what did you do at home. Surely you don’t just fuck that husband of yours, who clearly craves after your sister as much as you”

“I fuck both of them, plus a friend and her husband. I also fuck my female boss, and she pays me to provide entertainment for her friends. I spent a night with my two male bosses a few years ago, oh and I’ve fucked the young assistant at work. I think that’s it. Oh no, I fucked three lads on a beach once. That’s it. Oh, plus the ten guys at the club, and a guy we met there earlier.”

“My word, what a bloody slut, and it proves you’re a whore too if you get paid. No wonder your husband craves after your sister.”

“I am ma’am yes.”

As Debbie thought about it she realised Jen was right, a slut and a whore, but she’d loved it and wouldn’t want to give it up unless she had to. Maybe Jen wants her to fuck blokes too which would be great. But what about Phil and Kate, does he crave after her, no Jen’s wrong there.

“Right, the first thing is the punishment for last night. Hugo will empty himself as much as possible today and you will swallow the lot. I know you love cum but I also know how much you’re desperate for him to fuck you, but it isn’t going to happen, so that will make you very frustrated. But before that, you’ll lie across my knee, Mel pass me that paddle off the floor, then fetch Hugo.”

She sat on the side of the bed and Debbie lay across her knees, her pussy touching Jen’s thigh. Jen gave her a couple of gentle slaps at first, then truly belted her with as much force as she could muster through the paddle, on both her cheeks. Debbie jumped with every one, this was far worse than last night, the pain was awful, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, finally it stopped. Jen pushed her off her knees and she fell sobbing on the floor, determined to never question her mistress again. She managed to get on her knees and waited for her mouthful of cum, still crying uncontrollably. Hugo came and willingly emptied his balls, which she held, then swallowed. Then Mel helped her on to the bed again. Jen left the pair of them alone on the bed and went to ring Manuel.

By *illyboy65XXXMan  over a year ago

NEWPORT

I'm guessing Manuel is a tattooist

Hitchin

cheshire/Preston

Urhm think she is going to be permanently marked

Kettering

Feeling sorry for her now...

London

Gloucester

Hugo still has the best job

Worcester

newport

borders

Porthcawl

Kerry / limerick border

manchester

Mmmmmmmm

Derby

They lay on the bed, Mel cuddling and consoling her, and Debbie quickly felt better “Oh Mel, I’ve really fucked up”

“What’s up, has Jen got something on you do you mean?”

“Yeah. It’s my own fault. I thought I was stronger than I am”

“Well, what is it?”

“Last night, the first half was ok, my leg was agony, but I loved being tied up like that, and the beating was tough but every one sent a tingle through me, almost better than being fucked. Then at the break Jen came to me, she’d been watching, she bet me ten thousand euros I’d concede in second half when she was joining in too. I said I hadn’t got that sort of money to risk. So she said I could use myself as collateral but I’d got to last forty five minutes, if I did she’d give me the money. If I didn’t I was hers for as long as she wanted and I’d got to let her do literally anything she wanted. I just assumed she meant a day at the most. Don’t get me wrong, there’s something about her, I love her body, so strong and intriguing, I could make love to her for ever. I’m quite prepared to do anything for her, let her use me, even thrash me with whips or whatever she likes, humiliate me, anything. Anything at all, except not ever going back to my amazing family.”

“I feel a bit bad about this, obviously it was me and Honey that destroyed you at the end, it was because Jen said you wanted us to totally ruin you, which we did.”

“It’s not your fault, but I think I would have managed if she hadn’t turned me over for you to lay into my tits, that did hurt, and that’s what finished me.”

“Does your husband not know about it all?”

“Fucking hell no, I daren’t tell him”

“Isn’t that better than him thinking you’d left him for someone else, a woman?”

“Yeah, I guess so. It’s weird, I don’t mind doing anything for her, even when she got me to….. you know….. on the stage, I loved drinking hers, I’d do it again, she draws me into her and I can’t let go. If it wasn’t for my family I’d gladly stay forever. Oh what can I do?”

“I don’t know. I’m not overly sure what she’s got planned but I have an idea on one thing she’s planning, daren’t say though, she’d kill me if I did. I think you should do everything she wants today, and I mean everything. Then maybe tonight she might let you go, back to England at least.”

“Do you think, I hope so”

“To be absolutely honest though, I’d love it if you stayed”

“Really, why?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Mel cupped her hand around Debbie’s head and pulled her towards her, their mouths opened and locked together, kissing softly but lovingly.

Debbie pushed Mel on to her back, stroking the sides of her face while Mel stroked Debbie’s arms and shoulders. Then Debbie kissed her way down Mel’s neck, her upper chest, and then to her large breasts, sucking and teasing her nipples, feeling them rapidly hardening to her touch.

Mel was in heaven, she’d put this gorgeous woman through heaven and hell on the stage, but since then she’s been brought to the heights three times in the tub, held her in her arms as Jen and Fran fucked her to oblivion, then held her again all night, finally she was alone with her doing what she’d yearned for.

Debbie’s hand moved to Mel’s pussy, already oozing with her wetness, three fingers slid inside, worming their way around her vulva, occasionally touching her bean like bump, sending tingles of electricity through her. Mel’s body arched upwards, a massive surge of pleasure followed by numerous smaller ones causing her to scream out, unconcerned that Jen would be able to hear elsewhere in the villa.

Debbie’s fingers occasionally came from within her wet quim, and stroked all around her, teasing her, feeling her narrow band of hair and thinking maybe she would let hers grow again, she used to have very soft pubes before she shaved, a few sex fuelled years ago.

Mel was gasping, begging Debbie not to stop, which just made her more determined to tease her. Mel’s nipples were like bullets from being sucked and toyed with, her pussy felt like it was on fire, and she could feel how wet she was, she hadn’t felt this way for ages.

Debbie was so excited too, and desperately needed relief as well, she lay on top of Mel, pushed her legs apart and up to her boobs, then lay on her so their pussies were touching each other. They ground their labia into one another, mixing their juices together, their clits rubbing and causing each of them to cry out simultaneously, until they both squealed with delight, covering the other with their floods of cum.

Debbie flopped down on to Mel, kissing her with wild abandon, frenzied and lustful, her hands behind Mel’s head pulling her into her.

She so wanted to taste her again, she turned round on top of her, lowered her pussy to Mel’s eager mouth, and dived down herself to lap up their joint cum from around Mel’s dripping cunt. Mel put her hands on Debbie’s pert, rounded bum cheeks, and pulled her down, her tongue probing inside the heavenly sweet pussy while her fingers ran along her bum crack and gently slid inside. Debbie flinched slightly as it was still a tiny bit sore from the brutal hammering Fran dished out, but she quickly relaxed and welcomed the sensation of Mel in both her holes.

Mel’s ripe pussy again tasted so delicious, so sweet, almost begging to be eaten out, and as she did her sex was oozing incessantly. Debbie slid her hands underneath Mel’s bum and pulled herself into her, feasting on her tanned, Spanish body.

They were each tingling with excitement, yearning for the moment they’d explode with pleasure, and Mel’s time came first, unable to contain herself from the stimulation she was receiving. Her muffled moans were so prominent against Debbie’s clit, that she came to, both of them writhing around with each other, almost out of control.

Jen had been watching them for almost ten minutes, leaning back against the open door frame, naked and her hand masturbating herself furtively as she’d marvelled at these two gorgeous ladies together. Whatever happens, she was having time alone with her white sub before she’d done with her, probably after Manuel had been.

As her own climax built up she couldn’t help but cry out, just as the two angels were coming down from their high. They turned round, startled, but not overly concerned when they saw Jen in her own world, and stayed in their intimate position.

Jen was breathing fast, but was trying to remain authoritative, “Go and have a dip in the sea both of you, oh, and Debbie, don’t be long as someone will be here soon to see you.”

“Yes ma’am.” Debbie was wondering who was coming, was it someone she had to fuck? It wouldn’t matter if it was, man or woman. Or maybe someone to beat her or punish her, if it wasn’t on her sore breasts then that would be ok too.

They got up off the bed, they didn’t care that Jen would see them holding hands, and Jen didn’t notice anyway, she was daydreaming about how to use Debbie, make it appear she was being dominant, abusing her, and making her feel like a slut. She had a reputation which she couldn’t let slip, this wasn’t the first woman that had taken up her challenge, think of all the money that lots of rich husbands had paid over to her over the last few years at the end of the shows. However this was the first to have given over her body, and really, all she wanted to do now was arouse her, and make love with her. And by the time Manuel had finished, everyone in the future who fucked the white slut would know who owns her.

Kettering

Worcester

Wow...i think debs will be on tattoo fixers soon

Near MK

I think Debbie will wear her mark with pride

Gloucester

I think I’m dehydrated

London

cheshire/Preston

By *illyboy65XXXMan  over a year ago

NEWPORT

It's going to be a tattoo or it could be hot branding we will see

Kerry / limerick border

manchester

Holy shit

Derby

Having spent fifteen minutes in the refreshing sea, Debbie and Mel, still naked and carefree, made their way back up the steps to the villa. Jen was in the kitchen with just a loose thin robe wrapped round her, Hugo in his usual attire, preparing a light brunch. Jen told Debbie and Mel to stay naked, a command which she was ok with, but made Debbie wonder if Mel was owned too.

They enjoyed the food, then as Hugo was clearing away, the intercom beeped informing Jen of a visitor. Debbie took particular note of the tall, well tanned, extremely handsome Manuel as he entered the kitchen carrying a hold-all type bag.

“Forget it slut” Jen said firmly “there’s only one of us he’s interested in fucking, and it isn’t you, me or Mel. However, his cum is the same and you will swallow it later. Right, on your back on the table, legs apart.”

Debbie was unsure what she had to do, but did as she was told, got on the table and lay back. Manuel began to empty his bag and Debbie saw what he had, a slight tang of panic, a tattoo? Oh no. What and where would it be, obviously her front somewhere, but where.

“Ok slut. So we’re clear who owns you aren’t we?”

“You do ma’am”

“Well I need anyone who sees you naked or fucks you to know it too, so Manuel is going to see to that”

As Debbie lay there, Jen was pointing out to Manuel where she wanted the ink to be, on two lines, each an inch high, across her pubic area.

The process took about three hours, by which time Debbie was extremely uncomfortable, and she was even more unclear about her future. She was supposed to be flying back home in less than 24 hours, but would Jen even let her, and would Phil want her now. Maybe she should have done something, anything, to get the ten thousand euros instead.

Jen instructed her on to her knees on the floor and she had to take both Hugo’s and Manuels cum, and swallow it as usual. Then Jen dismissed Hugo for a couple of hours, Mel had gone straight after lunch to meet up with Honey.

Jen held Debbie’s hand as she stood up “I’ve had a very difficult decision to make, I want to keep you here with me, but I’m not that much of a bitch. However what you’ve got now will be a reminder to anyone who sees you who really owns you, and what you are. So I will take you back to your husband”

“Thank you ma’am”

“But not yet, first there’s something we have to do”

In one quick movement Jen leaned down and completely picked a shocked Debbie up, carried her into the bedroom, and threw her on the bed. She climbed on with her, and they held on to each other, furiously kissing and exploring the others naked skin. Debbie was as excited as Jen, and knowing she was returning to Phil let her relax more now.

Jen turned her white slut on to her back and lay over her, squeezing Debbie’s breasts and sucking and biting on her nipples causing Debbie to cry out with excitement. The physical power Jen had over her was immense and Jen slid down her body to kneel between her legs, then she raised Debbie’s bum off the bed, and Debbie hooked her legs over Jen’s shoulders as her mistress buried her tongue in the sluts soaking wet pussy.

She sucked hard on her clit and Debbie let out a loud scream of delight as her body exploded, covering Jen’s face in her cum. But she delved into her cunt even harder than before, vigourously lapping away at all her juices until she came again, this time less energetically.

Jen turned her over, on to her knees, and as her fingers probed inside her quim, Jen licked away at Debbie’s crack before driving her tongue inside Debbie’s tight rosebud. Debbie was powerless to do anything even if she wanted to. For almost an hour, Jen sucked, licked, and fingered her pussy and bum, causing Debbie to cum countless times until they both collapsed on the bed, Jen pulling her into her large chest, and holding her firmly.

Eventually Jen said it was time to go, they got off the bed, and Debbie followed Jen into an adjoining room where she got dressed. Debbie was naked except for a thin robe that Jen gave her to put on, the same one Mel had worn earlier, which just went down low enough to cover her bum and pussy. Then the final item, the collar round her neck and the chain.

With the piece of paper in one hand containing the hotel details, and the chain in the other, Jen led a barefooted Debbie out to the Mercedes, and off they went.

Having parked up right outside the hotel, Jen had zero concern for the looks they were getting as she led Debbie through the lobby and into the lift. Debbie said nothing, relieved to be back at the hotel, but so worried what Phil would say. She’d got to tell him how she’d ended up in the situation she was in, how would he take it, and the tattoo, how degrading is that, but at least it’s almost over. Jen knocked firmly on the door to the room, still holding Debbie on the chain.

borders

Hmm how will thing go now I wonder

cheshire/Preston

What did it say ?

Hitchin

London

Worcester

Kettering

Near MK

What twist will we have next

newport

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I wonder if the idiot will finally wake up from his slumber and pop a quick one into Jen's face...

*continues to munch on his popcorn*

manchester

Mmmmmmmmm

Derby

I woke up with Kate still in my arms, her head resting on my chest, she was so angelic when she was asleep, nothing like the rampant woman I’d seen with all those blokes at the club. I got thinking about Carl and Jeff, what a lucky escape she’d had, if they were going to get nasty in a public club then heaven knows what would’ve happened in their own room.

Then I was thinking about my gorgeous Debbie, where on earth was she, and what had that very sexy coloured woman been doing with her. I was still struggling to get my head round what I’d seen on the stage, the beating she was getting was bad, but Debs wanted that. The other stuff though, and yet she seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully she’d be back soon.

As I lay there stroking Kate’s neck she started to stir and her lovely brown eyes opened, she saw me and smiled. “Hiya” she whispered, “Morning my lovely” I replied.

A few moments later she felt the hard rod coming from between my legs “Oooh, someone’s pleased to see me”. Yes, I was, but I was also ashamed knowing that thinking about Debbie on the stage had contributed to my arousal too.

Kate was quickly awake fully, our concerns when we went to sleep had now vanished, and she moved over on top of me, her moist quim immediately drawing my cock into her. She felt amazing, her pussy so warm around me, and clenching me tightly. She raised herself up on her arms, those magnificent orbs brushing my chest, as she gyrated around on my shaft. Slowly but surely she used my cock to fuck herself, leaning back as she did so. Every time I thought I’d pop out but she withdrew only far enough so that I was still inside her. Suddenly she threw herself forward and cried out as her pussy contracted and spasmed around my member, covering it and my balls with her cum.

After she’d relaxed slightly she sat up again and expertly turned round whilst still impaled on my shaft. As she leaned forward towards my knees she purposely but slowly rode up and down on me, giving me a full view of me sliding in and out of her glistening pussy.

The sensation was incredible, and I soon felt my balls tingling, my cock swelling even more, we were both on the edge and as I pumped my seed into her, she sat right back on me, also revelling in her own earth shattering release.

Kate lay all the way back, lying back on my chest, straightening her legs as she did so. My cock withered a little and slid out of her pussy, I could feel the trickle of cum oozing from her onto me as my hands were round her, stroking and massaging those magnificent boobs.

A few minutes later and she was lying back alongside me, kissing passionately together, her hands all over my chest, tweaking my nipples while I was stroking her back and pert bum.

She rested her head back on my chest again, was very silent, then spoke softly “Phil” in an almost concerned voice.

“What’s up babe”

“Last night, you looked in as I was with all those blokes, and I was covered in cum”

“Yes, I did”

“You didn’t look ever so thrilled, was something wrong, or was it because you were worried about Debs?”

“I was worried about her yes, with good reason as it turned out, but really it was because I was watching you having so much fun with those guys, and to be honest, I was afraid you’d not want us anymore.”

“Oh you stupid idiot, even if they hadn’t been total jerks they couldn’t have replaced what the three of us have, but seeing how much they changed made me realise how good it is what we’ve got.”

“Oh that’s great to know, sorry for being daft.”

“I did enjoy having all that fun though, and being on stage the night before with Debbie and the ten guys. I’d love to do that again with her.”

“Fuck knows where she is now”

“Ive been thinking, I bet she’s having a great time, she seemed fine about being left. I’m not sure if I could get into that stuff though that she did, being tied up and beaten, but I know she loves it.”

“Yes she does, I don’t know why”

“Just one thing though Phil, please don’t tell her about Carl and Jeff, it can be our secret please”

“Ok my lovely, I’ll keep shtum.”

With that we kissed again, then showered together, went down for breakfast, and then back to the room, uncertain if and when Debs would be returning, and no way of contacting her. Eventually we decided to sit round the pool, Kate wearing the tiniest bikini imaginable, the top of which was quickly discarded and I rubbed plenty of lotion into her gorgeous body.

As much as we were both thinking about Debs, the temptation to indulge with each other was almost overwhelming and by late afternoon we were back in the room again doing what comes naturally. We made love for well over an hour, showered and dressed, then were deciding what to do when there was a loud knock at the door.

Kate answered it, and in walked Jen leading Debbie on the same collar and chain from last night. Debbie looked ok, but seemed to be wearing a thin robe and nothing else, not even any shoes. She made Debs kneel down and I started to say something but Kate stopped me.

“I’ve returned your slut to you” Jen announced like she was bringing back a hire car “but she’s still under my ownership until I decide otherwise. She’s told me you live in Derby. I have a cousin who lives not far from Derby, he loves a nice, white, milf slut. So I’ll allow the slut to do anything she wants on two conditions. Firstly she must visit him every month for the next six months, and he will almost certainly have some friends there too. Secondly, she must come back here after that six months to perform on the stage again. I’ll pay for you all to come. After that, if she has done as I ask, I’ll decide how we proceed. Is that clear?”

Kate was clutching my arm, I was mesmerised but I glanced down at Debbie and I could lipread what she was mouthing to me “Say yes, please babe”

“Ok” I blurted out, “but it all seems very wrong to me.”

“Well maybe she shouldn’t be so quick to take on a bet she can’t win, and don’t even think about not returning in six months.”

I looked at Debs again, no idea what Jen was going on about, but she looked very sorry for herself. Jen removed the collar, then pulled the robe over her head, leaving Debbie kneeling on the floor as she left. The door shut behind her and we both ran over to a sobbing Debbie, helping her up and cuddling her tight. “I’m sorry” she cried “I was so stupid” and while we stood together in a tight circle she proceeded to tell us about the bet. We tried to console her and said that it would all be ok, she’d probably enjoy herself with the cousin anyway, so the only problem was coming back here in six months “I don’t mind that” said Debbie confidently “but that’s not the biggest issue”

“Well, what is then” asked Kate.

“This” Debbie pushed us back slightly, and showed us her new, unwelcome, tattoo, sitting just above her pussy, JEN’S CUM SLUT done on two lines, one above the other.

“Bloody hell Debs, who’s done that?”

“She had this bloke turn up this afternoon, took him ages. I’m so sorry darling, I really am”

“Well it’s done now but every time I’m looking at your pussy I’m going to see it”

“That’s the idea I guess, I’m really, really sorry babe”

“Look, in future, I don’t mind you doing anything, fuck as many guys as you want, or get lashed senseless or whatever, but don’t commit yourself to things you can’t control.”

“Ok babe, I will”

“Well we’re supposed to be meeting Helen and Michael so we’d better get ready, have dinner, then go.”

We arrived at the bar two hours later, Debs had spent considerable time in the shower, but looked a lot more refreshed for it. Kate seemed to have a new confidence in herself and as a result was wearing extremely skimpy clothes, making her so eye catching to everyone around. Helen looked delicious with her long, ginger locks, and Michael was free of the collar and lead, but still hardly spoke, reminding me somewhat of Debbie’s allegiance to Jen.

A good mix of drink and chat, which inevitably led on to the events of the past two nights, and particularly last night for Debbie and Jen. Helen had quite a few contacts in the bdsm scene all over Europe, and had discovered that Jen was true to her word, but not to be messed with. However if Debbie wanted to be free of her completely she could buy her way out

“We haven’t got that kind of money” Debbie reluctantly admitted. “We aren’t short by any means, but ten thousand euros would be a lot to find, I’ve been such an idiot.”

“Well, actually she might want more than that, but you have a way of earning it easily in one night”

The three of us all pricked our ears up, keen to know Helen’s thoughts.

“I’ve seen both of you on the stage” looking at the two girls “and I know what you can do. I’ve got contacts that would pay serious money for a show. And if you were prepared to do a bondage show, either just you Debbie or both of you, it would be better still. Certainly more than enough to pay her off.”

“I’ll do it” straight away they answered in unison. I looked at them, stone the crows, as if one isn’t bad enough, I’ve now got both of them selling themselves. I just shrugged my shoulders “whatever you want girls.”

The three of them sat there chatting and planning, while Michael and I just listened, I was beginning to think my role was similar to his, as a cuck, but both the girls seemed much happier. It was decided though that nothing could be arranged until possibly February, by which time Debbie would have met the cousin at least once, maybe even twice, plus the event that Leanne had planned. It was going to be busy.

A few hours later, we bid our farewells, returned to the hotel, and jumped in bed. As we lay there cuddling gently, me in the middle, Debbie soon fell asleep, but Kate and I were quite awake. Our kissing became more passionate, and we were both extremely aroused.

Kate slid down the bed, held my hard cock with her hand, and began licking and sucking on my balls which felt amazing. Then she lifted my leg up and worked her way down to my bum hole too, rimming me and then forcing her tongue inside me.

Despite me being rather vocal in my appreciation Debbie was still fast asleep, and I thought she ought to be left alone so we moved out to the balcony. Kate lay back on the lounger, her skin glowing in the bright moonlight, I knelt down on the floor, kissed her feet, then kissed my way up her long, sleek legs to her pussy. I licked and sucked on her smooth labia, my tongue darting inside her occasionally, then back out again to her lips. Kate was writhing on the lounger, her back arched up and she gave a little squeal as her spasms swept through her.

I stood up again, and pulled her up to her feet, she moved to the small table and leaned over it, and I put my hands on her hips. My cock was sliding between her wet lips, and then I thrust forwards into her, just nice and gently, savouring the feeling of her pussy around my cock.

Gradually I built up my speed, and the neighbouring rooms could probably hear her cries as she came again. Then I began again, much faster, thrusting in and out, pounding her deeply. Her moans became one long cry of pleasure as her body shuddered with excitement, my balls firing their load into her at the same time.

She turned round and we kissed lovingly, before going back to bed. Next morning the three of us had an early breakfast before the bus came to take us to the airport for our 12.30 flight. It had certainly been a very eventful holiday, but I was looking forward to getting back home and Debs and I returning to how we were.

A long instalment again, sorry. I needed to get to this point. I feel it may have gone off the boil slightly but hopefully future episodes will change that. I’m afraid I’m off to Oxford for a few days break so although I’ll be checking in to Fab, I won’t be able to update the story till later on in the week. But, be patient, I’ll be back.

borders

Sheffield

Great as usual this just gets better! I hope this will continue on & on. One of the epic stories on here! Thank you OP for taking the time to write it! Is it all fantasy or is some of it true life?

Derby

"Great as usual this just gets better! I hope this will continue on & on. One of the epic stories on here! Thank you OP for taking the time to write it! Is it all fantasy or is some of it true life? "

Thanks for your thoughts. I’ve really enjoyed writing it and never dream’s id get this far.

Truth or Fantasy? Ah that would be telling

exeter

Amazing writing

Hitchin

Gloucester

Not off the boil at all. Loving it. Enjoy Oxford

Kettering

Terrific story and the first I look for.

Enjoy your break in Oxford

By *exy studMan  over a year ago

Derby

Fab story enjoy your break in Oxford

Worcester

Fantastic writing again op. Enjoy Oxford

newport

London

Near MK

Another fantastic Installment op, hopefully Oxford will inspire you further, looking forward to reading much more when you get back

cheshire/Preston

Really enjoying your story looking forward to reading more when you return thanks for sharing with us

cambridge

Wow just caught up again after a few days away, just loving this. Please continue

manchester

Damm the story that just keeps on giving lol

Derby

The beginning of December, we’d returned from holiday not feeling particularly refreshed, it had been a very strange time, but as the three of us spoke about it, alone, and having had time to reflect, we all decided that actually it had been amazing, and we’d got the memory sticks to relive it.

The gangbang with the ten guys that Debs took part in was incredible, and the icing on the cake was seeing Kate take part at the end too.

The second night was harder to watch, but I soon realised how much Debbie was enjoying watching herself being tied up and beaten by Mel, Honey, and Jen, and everything else they did. She was so annoyed with herself though for not being able to last out longer, if only they hadn’t been lashing her boobs she’s sure she would have been ok.

But of course there’s the matter of the bet she lost, and the tattoo. She’s on tenterhooks waiting for the cousin to contact her to arrange the first visit, but I reminded her that she’ll probably enjoy it anyway. She is embarrassed though about the tattoo, a bit worried what Sarita and Leanne might say, and will it affect any of the events that Leanne has planned, so she decided to tell them both at the earliest opportunity.

Kate had really enjoyed herself too, apart from the part with Carl and Jeff, but she’d certainly got over her shyness by having sex with groups of guys and eager to do so again.

I’d felt rather guilty at being so aroused by seeing Debbie being used like she had been, should I enjoy seeing my wife being fucked and beaten to submission, but she was thrilled when I told her, and it convinced her more than ever that she’s not done yet.

So seventh of December and we’re all back working. Kate at the hospital, which always gets busier in the lead up to Christmas, Debbie at the shop, and myself doing various winter jobs for some of my customers.

Leanne invited Debbie up to the apartment after work, supposedly for a chat about things, but Debbie knew it was probably for something more. Most embarrassing was that Harriet also heard her and gave Debbie a knowing wink as Leanne left Debbie’s desk. Debbie still found Harriet such a sexual tease, every time she saw her she had the urge to rip her clothes off and bury her tongue in that sweet pussy, but she knew it was so wrong to think that way. The one time she succumbed to her feelings she ended up a quivering wreck, sprawled out naked on the floor in Harriet’s home, something that Harriet often reminds her of. Anyway, Harriet has told Debbie she has a new boyfriend, of similar age, so hopefully she won’t tease her so much now.

They shut the shop up, Harriet left for home in the dark winter night, and Debbie went up to Leanne. Needless to say, the wine bottle was already open, and Debbie took a huge sip from the glass she was given. “Now then my sweetness, tell me about your holiday, I want to know what you all got up to”

Debbie told her, everything, from her and Kate spending the night with Elliott, our brief but enjoyable time with Wendy and Graham, the performance on the stage with the ten guys, and then the performance with Jen, Mel, and Honey, how she lost the bet, and the ultimate punishment including Jen’s mark on her. She also told her about meeting up with Helen and Michael, Leanne said that if Helen thought she could arrange something then Debbie should definitely take her up on it.

Debbie realised while she was telling her, how turned on she was becoming, she could feel her wetness between her legs, but then she noticed that Leanne was quite flushed. She’d undone an extra button on her blouse, and her hand was inside massaging her own boobs.

Both of their glasses were empty, Leanne took Debbie’s off her and put it on the floor by the sofa, then she leaned over, held the back of her head, and pulled her into a long passionate kiss, at the same time her other hand went under Debbie’s skirt, parted her legs, and stroked her pussy through her very damp panties.

They broke away from their kiss but Debbie was gasping, teetering on the edge, desperate to cum. Leanne was toying with her “You’re such a turn on you know. That woman, Jen, is right, you’re a slut but you love it, and everyone who knows you loves you for it.” Her fingers pushed her panties inside Debbie’s pussy and she came immediately, crying out and gyrating against Leanne’s hand.

When she relaxed slightly Leanne became more dominant and ordered her to strip, she stood in front of her as Leanne remained seated on the sofa, and quickly removed all her clothes, her wet panties the last to go, revealing the three words. Leanne pulled her pussy to her face and buried her tongue inside her. Debbie was quite shocked at this new forceful woman, but she was loving it. She lifted one leg on to the sofa next to Leanne so that her pussy was more accessible and revelled in the attention she was receiving, she threw her head right back, shut her eyes, and massaged her own boobs as Leanne sucked on her clit and the next inevitable wave quickly swept over her, almost causing her legs to buckle beneath her.

Leanne fell back on the sofa, pulling Debbie with her, so that she was now sitting on her face, completely covering her employer with her soaking pussy, but Leanne was still lapping away at her juices, sucking on her, and tongue fucking her until she came again, this time after she’d came down she rolled off the sofa and collapsed on her back on the floor. Leanne lay back and pulled her skirt and knickers off, then stood up over Debbie, her legs either side of her so that she could look straight up at her freshly shaved pussy while she removed her blouse and bra. Debbie was licking her lips in anticipation, desperate for Leanne to kneel down on her, she didn’t have to wait long, she almost fell on to her, such was her own eagerness and immediately leaned forward to taste Debbie’s pussy again while she too was being eaten out.

Leanne ground her pussy down hard on to Debbie’s eager tongue, really forcing herself on to her and making her gasp for breathe, whilst sucking, almost biting on Debbie’s clit causing her to try and cry out. Then Leanne sat up slightly, held herself on her left arm and slid four fingers on her right hand straight into Debbie’s willing hole, fucking her furiously, Debbie now sucking on Leanne’s own clit, and also probing her rosebud with one of her own fingers.

Debbie came yet again, then Leanne came too, before Debbie rolled themselves over so that she was now on top and in control. She turned round and lay half on top of her and half alongside, leaned down to kiss her while her fingers found their way inside Leanne’s pussy, squeezing and toying with her swollen bean. Leanne was squealing with delight and her body arched up as she shuddered with pleasure.

Debbie let her relax before making her cum again, then they both lay on the carpet together, holding each other tightly.

“Oh I’ve missed this” Leanne was still panting and recovering.

“Yes, me too. I take it you’re ok with everything then”

“Absolutely. And I’ve got a little party that you can work if you’d like to, I think they’ll use Jen’s words to their advantage. They want two ladies though, so I’ll have to get someone else as well.”

“No need, I’ll ask Kate”

“Oh that’ll be great. It’ll be a good earner for you both. It’s the Saturday between Christmas and new year, at the house.”

“We’ll do it”.

Leanne gave her the details and it was all arranged. Then they kissed and hugged a little while longer before Debbie got dressed and left for home. All she had to do now was tell Kate.

Hitchin

cheshire/Preston

Very horny so glad your back

Welcome back

newport

Kerry / limerick border

Gloucester

Still loving this. It’s the porn version of Eastenders

Worcester

Wow..still as good as every!

Near MK

Fantastic restart op, hope Oxford went well

Kettering

Woking-ish

If being humiliated is being forced to lick FOUR pussies one after another, them im up for being humiliated..... yes please.

Derby

Somehow, despite our very bizarre lifestyle, Debbie and I still manage to find time for each other, making love most days or nights, and often joined by Kate, who still sleeps with us most of the time. It’s these special, intimate, moments that keep our love for each other so strong.

It was following one of these sessions, involving all three of us, that we lay together and Debbie said she had something to tell us “Oooh, is this going to be exciting?” Kate asked.

“Leanne’s got an event coming up, it’ll pay well, she needs two ladies, so I’ve said me and Kate will do it, assuming it’s ok with you babe” Debs was looking at me “and you want to” she looked at Kate.

“You know I’m fine with anything my lovely”

“What’s the event?” Kate was eager to know more.

“Well, it’s a stag-do at Leanne’s, the groom to be is loaded, and he plays for a local football team, so they think there’ll be about a dozen lads there, around twenty-five years old, so they’ll be really fit. They’ve asked for two women to keep them entertained.”

“Oh wow, yes, definitely, let’s do it”

I listened to the pair of them chatting excitedly about what was ultimately going to be them being the only women in a mass group gangbang, and I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous that I wouldn’t be able to witness it, just thinking about it got me really hard, which Kate noticed first and was quick to take advantage of.

I made love to Kate again and then Debbie too before we all collapsed, exhausted, on the bed, and were all drifting off to sleep when Debbie’s phone pinged with a text

‘Ok slut. Come round here 4pm on Saturday. Doesn’t matter what you wear, you won’t be in it long’

Debbie seemed slightly nervous, and the timing wasn’t very good, but we all knew she’d got to see Jen’s cousin at some point. The address seemed to be outside a village just north of Derby, which pleased Debbie as she knew the area.

When the day came I offered to take her but she declined, saying she’d be fine. She showered and shaved before she went and laughed to herself as she pulled her coat on, beginning to feel slightly excited with not knowing what to expect.

It was only a short journey, and Debbie found the old farmhouse easily, a tight entrance opening up into a large limestone covered yard with a few cars parked up, one being a BMW which she should have recognised but she parked next to it and walked to the front door totally oblivious.

She rang the bell, and when it opened they were each shocked to see the other “Fuck me, well I should have guessed when Jen said a white slut who loves cock.”

Debbie’s nerves had now gone completely, already she was excited about having his magnificent cock inside her again “It’s a small world isn’t it Sam, I never dream’t you and Jen were cousins”

“It sure is, come on in, let me take your coat”

As Debbie walked past him she was undoing the buttons on her long coat, then with her back to him she let it drop to the floor revealing her totally naked body underneath it, she hadn’t got a stitch on at all.

Sam moved behind her and held her as she kicked her shoes off, his hands moved round to cup her large firm breasts. Already she could feel his 10” of meat pressing against her through his trousers.

He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders, one hand now sliding down her stomach to her pussy which was already wet and tingling with excitement. He teased her by moving to insert two fingers inside her but then withdrew them again, leaving her gasping in frustration. Then he encouraged her to walk on into the living room, his hands now holding her lovely curvy hips.

“Hey guys, look what my cousin has sent us to play with”

As Debbie went in the room she was met by three blokes, and recognised them immediately, they’d all been with Sam at Rose and Paul’s a few months ago.

“Oh yes, we remember this white Bitch don’t we” said one.

“Sure do, couldn’t get enough of our cum”

“Ha, look she’s even got Jen’s mark on her”

Sam came round from behind her, and as the other three blokes were rapidly pulling their clothes off he introduced them as Tyrone, Ronnie and Cas. Despite being fucked senseless before she never did know their names, but she remembered their huge black cocks.

By now they were all naked in front of her, Cas in the middle, she looked him straight in the eye and slowly sunk to her knees in front of him. He held his massive cock and she licked the head and part way down his shaft while at the same time she had her hands around Tyrone’s and Ronnie’s, wanking them gently.

Behind her, Sam was now also starkers and he was rubbing his monster over the top of her head “That’s my girl” he said “once you’ve had our massive cocks you ain’t ever gonna forget them, ain’t that right”

With a mouthful of solid meat, Debbie could only mumble and nod her head, but she knew he was right, she wanted them and she wanted their cum.

She swapped over to Tyrone, sucking on his cock, he and Ronnie weren’t quite as big as Sam and Cas, but still over 9” and just as thick. As she sucked on each one she cupped their huge ball sacs, fascinated by how much they dangled down, Phil’s balls were nothing like these.

Suddenly Sam and Tyrone picked her up by her upper arms, Ronnie grabbed her legs, and they carried her, quite roughly, out the room, up a wide staircase and into a bedroom, throwing her onto a large wooden frame bed. Cas was first to enter her, she gasped loudly as he knelt between her legs, pushed his cock slightly into her dripping cunt, withdrew, then drove fully into her, stretching her labia wide apart so suddenly it hurt slightly until her body quickly got used to it. Sam was above her head and she took his cock in to her mouth, struggling to breathe properly as the glans was touching the back of her throat. Tyrone and Ronnie were massaging her boobs, sometimes slapping them or pulling on her nipples, any pain was irrelevant, Debbie was loving it, being fucked and used this way and her screams of pleasure were muffled as her first wave swept through her, soaking Cas’s cock in her juices.

He was now ramming his cock into her with venom, desperate to fill the white slut with his cum, and when he did his spurts fired deep into her cervix making her cum again too. He pulled out and Ronnie lay back on the bed pulling Debbie over on to him, she raised herself up on her knees and slowly lowered herself down onto his shaft. While Sam stayed in place for her to suck him, Tyrone moved behind her, he aimed his spit at her rosebud and worked it in with his fingers, and then she felt his cock pressing against her. She knew she had to relax as much as she could but it still felt incredibly tight as he slowly moved back and forth, further inside her until she could feel his balls against her.

As Tyrone thrust inwards, Ronnie outwards, and vice versa, building up a rhythm like two pistons in an engine.

Sam was now in front of her, saliva dribbling from her lips as she struggled to take as much of his cock in her mouth as she possibly could. The three of them pounded at her holes, she came again, unable to cry out, but her body tingled from her head to her toes like an electric shock through her.

She felt Tyrone swelling up even more, and as he powered deep inside her he fired his cum into her rectum. As he pulled out her anus was left wide and gaping, a small amount of his cum seeping out. Ronnie drove his cock up into her and she felt spurt after spurt of his cum firing into her pussy.

Then he slid out from underneath her, Sam turned her round, shoved her head down into the bed and drove his massive cock into her cum filled cunt, fucking her hard until he fired his load into her too.

After he’d finished he moved back and she collapsed on the bed, shaking and quivering, cum oozing from both her holes. They sat on the bed round her, talking about stuff like she wasn’t there, and she turned over and sat up on the bed. As they talked they would nonchalantly stroke her legs, or her arms, every touch sending a tingling sensation through her, such was her desire for them to use her again. Every now and again one of them would move, maybe get up, and she’d see their huge cocks which she craved so much.

Then Sam sat down slightly closer, she reached for his hard meat and slowly stroked it, he seemed not to notice but she felt it twitch to her touch. The guys were still talking, about what Debbie had absolutely no idea, totally oblivious to it, but she leaned down and began to lick and suck on Sam’s glorious cock, the taste of cum and her pussy very evident which excited her more. As she turned over, her anus and pussy were on full display to the guys, her pussy particularly oozing with some of the three loads of cum it received. She knew she’d look like a dirty slut, but she didn’t care, she wanted to be, and she was desperate to be fucked again.

Sam moved further on to the bed, lying on his back with his legs over the side. Debbie knelt beside him and as she leaned down sucking on his cock, she deliberately stuck her bum up in the air. Tyrone moved closer, fingering her arse with three fingers inside her. Cas had his hand between her legs, stroking her pussy, also working his fingers inside too, inviting her to open her legs even wider. Ronnie had his hands underneath her body, cupping her boobs which were hanging freely, gently swaying back and forth.

Cas was now stroking and teasing her clit, squeezing and toying with it, sending little spasms through her, causing her to whimper and murmur while still sucking on Sam’s cock, but the little spasms soon blended into one electrifying wave, her upper leg muscles visibly quivering again and this time she raised her head and cried out loudly.

Sam pulled Debbie round over him, and she knelt down on the edge of the bed lowering her juicy pussy on to his fully erect cock, but despite his size he slid in easily. Ronnie knelt alongside Sam and Debbie leaned down to take his cock in her mouth, in doing so her bum was standing out invitingly. Tyrone got off the bed and stood behind her, she felt his cock brush against her cheek, but then he pushed it against her already full pussy

“Oh fuck” she cried out as he began to enter her “Oh my god, oohhh, oh fucking hell.” Two massive cocks in her pussy and her eyes were watering but she was getting accustomed to them when Cas clambered on the bed and lowered his cock to her other hole, again she cried out, almost screaming “Oh no, oh fuck, fuck, oh my god” but she got little sympathy from any of them, particularly Tyrone and Cas who drove their cocks further in to her. Ronnie pulled her head down again to his cock, and she had all four inside her three holes, thrusting in and out without mercy, her body shuddering from another fiery wave sweeping through her, and one wave blended into the next. Every muscle of her body was quivering uncontrollably, brought to the absolute heights of emotion.

Tyrone came first, quickly followed by Cas, unloading their balls for the second time into her, then she swallowed every drop of Ronnie’s cum as he came too. They moved out the way and Sam turned her round, on to her back and lifted her legs so he could power his thick cock relentlessly into her sopping cunt, every thrust bringing about a scream of pleasure from her exhausted body until he groaned loudly and fired his spunk deep within her pussy.

He stood up and they left her alone on the bed, almost out of it completely, as with her previous encounters with Sam she’d been virtually fucked senseless. When she finally came round she got up and made her way downstairs, quite sore from the pounding she’d just had but loving the feeling of it.

They were all sitting at the table, she put her arms round Sam and kissed him, arranging for her to come back in four weeks.

Then she put her coat and shoes on, and set off on the short journey home.

Derby

Thanks for the comments re Oxford, yes had a nice break, a truly fascinating city. Sadly I’ve come back with Covid but not too bad. Quite busy this week but next instalment as soon as I can.

Worcester

Wow, still the best on here. Always so erotic & horny

Hope you get over C ok

Near MK

Thanks for carrying on, this story just seems to keep getting better and better

borders

Wow this story gets better and better

Kerry / limerick border

Derby

I was on my own at home when Debs rang to say she was on her way back, I’d half expected Jen’s cousin to keep her all night so it was a welcome call, and not even eight pm. Kate was on a late shift and John was out with his new girlfriend, we still know nothing about her, not even her name, but they spend a lot of time together, in fact he stops at hers most nights now.

I had a cuppa ready as soon as my angel walked in, she came straight over to me and gave me the biggest hug and a long smoochy kiss, which did taste slightly of cum but it was nice all the same. As I had my arms around her, I couldn’t feel any clothes underneath her coat “What’re you wearing under here” I asked with a knowing grin. She didn’t say anything, just stepped back, undid it, and let it slide off her shoulders to the floor.

“Oh wow, you naughty minx” As she did a twirl I could see dried cum all round her pussy and bum hole, down her legs, and cum still oozing from both, particularly her pussy. “It looks as though you’ve enjoyed yourself, do I assume it wasn’t just him on his own”

“You’ll never believe it” Debs was hugging me again “Jen’s cousin is Sam, you know who I mean don’t you?” I nodded and she carried on “he had three of the other guys there too that were at Rose and Paul’s.”

“Ah, isn’t it a small world. Probably good that it’s someone you know”

“Yeah definitely. I need a shower though, I’m in a bit of a state. I might go to bed as I feel drained”

“Finish your cuppa, then go on up. I’ll make us a sandwich for when you’re out and we can sit in bed and have them.”

She gave me another big kiss and downed her cuppa quickly. As she walked naked out the kitchen and up the stairs her bum wiggled in such a sexy manner, fuck me she is still so bloody hot.

Half an hour later and we’re side by side in bed, eating our cheese sandwiches. Debs has showered and dried her hair, looking a lot more refreshed. Then we snuggled down and cuddled up together, holding each other as tight as we ever have.

“I still feel a bit guilty you know” Debbie spoke softly.

“Why babe, what about?”

“How you let me go off and fuck whoever I want”

“Well don’t feel like that at all, I should be the one feeling guilty because I love knowing that you’ve got blokes, or women, all over you and inside you, using you and filling you with their cum, making you cum, I find it so bloody horny.”

“But Sam and his mates, honestly babe, their cocks, they’re huge, I love it so much when they’re fucking me. I had all four at once tonight. The feeling when just one of them is entering me is something I just can’t describe, it’s incredible”

“Oh wow, my only regret is I couldn’t watch. But the fact you tell me makes it better still. I must sound like a dreadful husband.”

“No babe you don’t. What we have is so special, almost unique, I love knowing when you fuck other women too, and of course there’s Kate. Sharing her together is unbelievable, and I know she loves it. She’s told me she never ever wants to leave us.”

“What I love Debs babe, as much as anything is that even after tonight with Sam and co, it’s me you’re snuggling down with”

“Exactly. I can’t wait till he’s inside me again, but as good as it is, there’s no one I’d rather be with than you babe”

We kissed really passionately again, our tongues busily exploring each other, my hand meanwhile was squeezing her boobs gently, stroking her rapidly hardening nipples. Debs had her hand wrapped around my solid cock, precum oozing out like a tap, and she began to wank it “I’m a bit sore babe, do you mind if we don’t make love tonight?”

“Of course I don’t mind babe, that’s fine” Actually I was desperate to get inside her, but there again I was so turned on because I knew what she’d been doing. Four big black cocks all at the same time, no wonder she was sore, wow.

She perhaps didn’t want to make love but she wasn’t letting that stop her wanking me, it felt amazing, she threw the covers off and watched her hand sliding my foreskin back and forth over the glans. We had sex so often but giving me a hand job wasn’t something she did very often, so when she did it felt fantastic, like now, as good as that first night all those years ago on her mum and dad’s sofa.

I lay back, my eyes closed, arms by my side. She used her foot to open my legs slightly so that every so often she could let her hand drift off my cock and caress my smooth, sensitive balls. I was throbbing, completely under her power to control my cock as she wanted, slowly she wanked me, teasing me, knowing how desperate I was to cum, but deliberately not letting me.

Her fingers slid over the exposed head, my sticky juices now all over them, and then a moment later she slid them in my mouth for me to lick them clean, so surreal but so erotic. I opened my mouth for her to do it again, eagerly cleaning them up each time, loving the taste of myself.

This seemed to carry on forever, but in effect it was probably about twenty minutes. I was moaning with pleasure, begging her to make me cum, and then without warning she held me tighter, sliding her hand fully up and down my aching pole, instantly my balls were tightening, preparing to unload, and after a few more strokes I erupted, spewing cum all over my chest, spurt after massive spurt, some even landing on my face and in my hair.

I opened my eyes, looked at her smiling, then at my cock which she was still holding but only gently now, the last dregs of cum oozing from the exposed tip. She went down and licked it clean, then worked her way up, cleaning me up as she did, until she was at my face, taking it all in before we kissed like young lovers. The taste of my cum so strong in her mouth, but kissing her and exchanging it was so natural, a truly intimate moment, more so than making love.

We cuddled up again and I must’ve fell asleep in an instant, when I woke up Debs was still fast asleep in my arms and we’d been joined by Kate who was sleeping and cuddling up to me too. Heaven. Absolute bliss. Before I fell asleep for a second time I remember thinking, I must be the luckiest guy alive.

A few days later and Christmas was here again. As was the norm now every year, we were going to have a houseful for the day. My mother and Debs parents Jack and Paula, Sarita and Jez with their baby Jacob, the three of us obviously, and finally we were going to meet John’s new girlfriend.

Debs had seen Sarita and Jez quite a few times since Jacob arrived, but only for chatting and catching up, so they knew about our relationship with Kate, and all the other stuff we’d been up to, including everything that happened on holiday.

I went to fetch the three oldies, while Debs and Kate were busy cooking. It was going to be really nice for Jack and Paula seeing their daughters getting on so well together again after years of never speaking. Quite what they’d say if they knew just how well we do get on, I have no idea, or maybe they do know.

By the time I’d loaded them in the car and got back Sarita and Jez had arrived with Jacob, Sarita looking even more stunning than ever. I managed to have a lengthy kiss with her out of sight of my mother, or Jack and Paula, which was most welcome, and we both decided how much we missed our occasional nights together, something that we vowed to put right in the coming year.

Dinner was almost ready, I was in the kitchen getting another round of drinks sorted, Debs was in the living room with everyone else, mostly making weird noises to poor Jacob who must’ve wondered what was going off, and was undoubtedly wanting to attach himself to his mothers boobs for his latest feed.

I heard the front door open and John announcing their arrival “Hi everyone, happy Christmas, sorry we’re late. I want you all to meet Harriet”

The next sound I heard was the sound of breaking glass as Debbie dropped her, thankfully almost empty, glass of wine.

Amazing!

Near MK

Brilliant

borders

love it's all connected

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Lucky John Harriet sounds like just the kind of girlfriend a young guy wants she will open his eyes no doubt just hope you don't make it illegal as it would be a waste if the story got pulled

Derby

"Lucky John Harriet sounds like just the kind of girlfriend a young guy wants she will open his eyes no doubt just hope you don't make it illegal as it would be a waste if the story got pulled "

Thanks for the comments, I’d just like to say there will definitely be no implication of anything illegal as I’m totally against it myself, but appreciate the concerns.

cheshire/Preston

I bet Harriet had a it smile on her face

Hitchin

newport

Kettering

cambridge

Worcester

HaHA thought so! Brilliant!

Love it

Gloucester

Fabulous

exeter

Derby

Debs was in a bit of a fluster, blamed it on the drink, but I knew the real reason. I think Harriet was as surprised as we were that her new boyfriend’s mother was her manager at work, but once the initial shock was over we all introduced ourselves and had the customary kiss. I couldn’t help but notice that her kiss with Debbie went on slightly longer than everyone else, and the thought of the two of them naked together certainly got me tingling. I tried to get a grip of myself but knowing what I knew made that very difficult.

I cleared up the broken glass, clearly with baby Jacob and our dog in the house this was more important than anything, then we sat down for full Christmas dinner. Debbie and Kate had done us proud, a fantastic spread, and we were all laughing and joking. Sitting with Debs one side, Kate the other, and Sarita opposite, was like a dream come true, it seemed wherever I looked I was greeted by a sexy lady.

As the afternoon progressed, we finished dinner, Harriet had popped up to the loo, John brought some stuff into the kitchen where Debs and I were, “John love, what a coincidence that your girlfriend is someone I work with” Debbie said as she put the pots in the dishwasher.

“I know mum, but she’s great, and I know what you’re thinking, that she’s older than me, but I’m 18 and she’s only 20 so not much difference”

“I know love, it’s fine, she’s a lovely girl and I get on really well with her at work. Just stay focused on the apprenticeship at JCB that you’ve been working so hard on.”

“I will, we’re going soon as we’re having tea with her folks”

“Yeah that’s ok. Where do they live?”

“Just the other side of Nottingham so not far”

Sure enough, they left about half an hour later, but not before Harriet had joined Debbie alone in the kitchen and they’d had a long kiss out of sight of everyone, leaving Debs feeling extremely flushed but terribly guilty.

Evening came, we had a light tea, then I took my mother home. Years were taking their toll on her now and it probably wouldn’t be long before she’d no longer be able to live on her own. When I got back, Jez’s Peugeot was no longer parked up on the drive, i went in and the living room was empty so I ventured upstairs, following the sound of giggling.

What a sight in our bedroom, Sarita naked on the bed, with equally nude Debs and Kate sucking on each of her boobs, which were now much bigger than they used to be. Debs eased off to look at me “Jacob had his tea, then Jez took him home and mum and Dad too, but Reets wanted to stay a bit longer, is that ok babe?” she had that really naughty glint in her eye “Oh, and Jez said we all need to help ourselves, she tastes delicious.”

I didn’t think Jez was meaning his wife’s pussy, but it looked so inviting, glistening with her dampness, I stripped off in an instant, lay between her legs with my lower half off the end of the bed, and ran my tongue up and down between her lips. Sarita never flinched but her soft murmuring increased, with Debs and Kate suckling on her milk, and me on her pussy, her moans soon became cries, her body arched up and a trickle of her cum oozed from within her honey pot.

While Kate still sucked on her swollen boobs, Debs was kissing her, so passionately, Sarita pulling her in with both arms around her shoulders. I was lapping away at her juices, and my tongue teased and toyed with her engorged clit, and she raised her knees up to encourage me to dive in deeper still.

Kate moved down to her pussy too, I momentarily lifted my head to kiss her before she buried her own tongue into Sarita’s sopping wet hole. Between us we kept alternating feasting ourselves on her gorgeous pussy, Sarita clearly in heaven from it, and another surge of energy took over her senses.

I got up on the bed too, and moved closer to her, Kate held my cock and guided it into Sarita’s pussy, I slid into her and slowly thrust back and forth while Kate went back to suckling on her leaking nipples. Debbie’s pert bum was much closer to me now and I began to caress it with my left hand before my fingers were stroking her wet pussy, and my thumb gently touching her little rosebud. Each thrust into Sarita’s pussy was met by a muffled moan from hers and Debbie’s joint mouths which were still locked together.

We carried on like this for a few minutes, making love to Sarita like this while the two loves of my life were kissing her and sucking on her was so incredibly erotic, I could feel my balls tightening up, the unmistakable tingling in my cock, and I fired my load into Sarita’s wet hole, spurt after massive spurt, and she cried out too as her own body succumbed to another wave of pleasure through her.

After I’d finished, Kate moved slightly and I turned over and lay on my back alongside Sarita, Kate went to my cock sucking and licking it clean, and Debbie did the same to Sarita’s pussy while Sarita and I were kissing each other deeply. Then the four of us lay together on the bed, Kate still stroking my cock and balls, and Debs with her fingers inside Sarita’s wet quim.

It wasn’t long before Kate had worked my cock back to full rigidity again and she sat astride me, lowering herself on to my hard cock, then riding me slowly, the whole of my shaft impaling her eager cunt.

Debbie turned round and knelt astride Sarita’s upper body, then simultaneously lowered her pussy to her lover’s tongue while she leaned forward to again bury herself between Sarita’s thighs. They licked, sucked and tongue fucked each other while Kate rode me more faster and faster, she leaned forward too so her amazing boobs were over my face, and I sucked on her nipples, feeling them grow within my lips.

I now had a glorious view again of Debs bum, this time next to me over Sarita’s face, I stroked her with my right hand and then worked my middle finger into her anus, I could hear her moaning, most likely unaware who’s finger was probing inside her tight hole. Then with my left hand I did the same with Kate, stroking her bum as she rode my cock, and then worked my finger inside her rosebud too.

All three of them were loving the attention they were receiving from wherever it was coming, as Kate was rocking back and forth on my cock her head was back, eyes closed, her lips pursed, a soft “ooooohhh” each time she impaled herself on me.

Sarita was fairly silent, but the vigour with which she was devouring Debbie’s pussy showed how much she was enjoying what Debs was with her own pussy and clit. Debs meanwhile, was in a world of her own, her tongue buried deep inside Sarita’s quim, she’d been there so many times and loved her taste and everything about her, and having her own pussy receiving the same plus my finger in her bum, was heaven. She’d already cum once all over Sarita’s face and was powerless to prevent another one which led to Sarita doing the same.

Kate was building up the momentum and she leaned down to kiss me, her long hair dropping over our faces, and I could feel her pussy clench around my shaft as her spasms swept through her. Then my balls let go again and I emptied myself into her willing cunt. She collapsed on to me and we kissed so deeply and lovingly for what seemed like ages.

The four of us composed ourselves, and sat on the edge of the bed, Sarita looking really flushed “Oh wow, that was amazing, I’d forgotten how fantastic you guys are, and Kate babe, when Debs comes to see me again make sure you come too.”

I held her hand “I think we’ve missed you too, but life’s been a bit manic the past few months. I assume you can’t stay the night”

“No I wish, I need to feed Jacob again”

“No worries, I’ll take you home if you like”

“Thanks Phil my lovely.”

So umpteen hugs and kisses later and Sarita and I were dressed and I took her back to hers. Debs and Kate stayed at ours, didn’t even bother to dress, so it was no surprise to find them still in bed when I got back. I had to join them, it would have been rude not to.

London

Hitchin

Gloucester

Got to love reading a new instalment in the morning. Really aids the morning wood situation. fabulous as always

Near MK

And you don't want to be rude Phil

Woking-ish

Kerry / limerick border

Worcester

Still so hot!! + we're nearly at Leannes next party..

cheshire/Preston

Kettering

exeter

borders

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

As always great writing

manchester

Just keeps on getting better

Derby

Another eventful Christmas over and the next thing on the agenda was the stag party that Debs and Kate were providing the entertainment at. They’d been talking to Leanne about it, so they knew how the evening would begin, and then it seemed it was whatever took anyones fancy. The best man was ecstatic that it was two sisters, he was slightly concerned about them being older than he’d expected, but Leanne had reassured him that both of them were extremely sexy and willing to do anything.

Leanne had told Debs and Kate to help themselves to some lingerie from the shop, so they’d gone in on the day before the party to decide what to wear.

I was slightly miffed that I wouldn’t be able to watch them, in fact I didn’t know what I’d be doing. Then I got a text from Leanne, ‘If you’ve no plans tomorrow night while the girls are working, why don’t you come too. We can keep each other company. L xx.’

Oh yes, now there’s an offer not to turn down, and when I told Debs she thought what a fantastic idea too, so all three of us were now really keen for Saturday night to arrive.

The girls spent a while getting ready on Saturday afternoon, shaving each other, and Kate decided she’d make sure I was really smooth too. And then they put on their new matching lingerie which looked amazing.

We arrived about 6.30, half an hour before the party was due to start. Leanne met us at the door of her enormous mansion and suggested I go upstairs, she’d be there shortly. Giving Debs and Kate a long kiss before I left them felt quite strange, they knew I’d be making love to Leanne, while elsewhere in the house I knew they’d be alone with at least a dozen guys, most of which if not all, would be filling them with cum. It was such a horny and kinky scenario, albeit very surreal.

Equally bizarre was going upstairs on my own to Leanne’s room, the fact I knew where to go. I opened the door and went in, it wasn’t particularly tidy. A wet towel on the floor from a shower she’d clearly just had. Clothes discarded on the bed, including a pair of black lace knickers. I tried to resist the temptation but failed miserably, I picked them up and put them to my face, my cock swelling as I smelt her sex on them. On the bedside table was a large black dildo, and imagining her on her bed pleasuring herself, got me absolutely rock hard.

I gathered all the clothes up and put them on a chair, then stripped off and had just got on the bed when she came in.

She had the biggest smile ever as she came over to the bed, virtually throwing herself next to me and smothering me in kisses, while she was still dressed in her jeans, blouse, and cardigan. We stayed like that for quite a few minutes, locked in each other’s arms, my cock leaking pre cum like a tap, and her hand went down to slowly stroke it and caress my balls.

The words between us were minimal, they weren’t necessary, we knew what we wanted, that was each other, and we were both enjoying immensely what we were doing.

Leanne moved down my chest and held my cock with the tips of her fingers while she kissed all the way up and down the shaft, then she let go of it and cupped my balls, kissing and sucking on them while my rigid cock was brushing against her face. I lifted myself up on my elbows and watched as she worked her mouth all round my balls, and my cock, her finger occasionally working under my bum to my hole. She looked so bloody hot, still fully clothed and her hair tied up in a bun, while I’m there stark naked on her bed being tormented in such a fantastic way. Any thoughts of my wife and Kate being used by all those young, virile cocks had long since gone.

She knew I would be close so she stopped and stood up, stepped just slightly away from the side of the bed and began to slowly remove all her clothes. By the time she was down to just her skimpy matching bra and thong she looked absolutely incredible, her age certainly not detracting from how incredibly sexy she is. She turned round and removed her bra with her back to me, then turned back to me with her arms outstretched and dropped the bra off her finger to the floor. Still wearing her thong she came over to me and lowered her firm boobs towards my face and then stood up again before I could touch them.

Her fingers went inside the top of the thong and began to slide it off her hips, then turned round again, bending over to show the tiny strap between her cheeks. She slid it down completely and bent right forward, pulling her cheeks apart to show both her holes, her pussy looked so wet from behind. As she turned back round to face me she picked up the thong, she moved towards me and my eyes were fixated on her completely smooth pussy, then she held her thong right under my nose before she pushed it in my mouth.

I held her gently as she slowly, sexily, climbed on the bed, her legs astride me, and she lowered herself down on to my iron hard, throbbing cock, impaling herself on it completely in one slow, continuous movement. Then she leaned forward, grabbed a tiny piece of the thong with her teeth, and pulled it from my mouth, expertly throwing it to the side “Fucking hell Leanne, you are so bloody hot” I whispered to her.

“You’re not too bad yourself. All those fit young men downstairs but I’m going to fuck my best man, I want your cum inside me.”

Those words maybe didn’t sound much, but they meant so much to me, and I put my arms around her shoulders, pulling her to me in a long, passionate embrace while at the same time slowly raising my hips against her pussy. My cock was tingling already, from being in such an aroused state, so I wanted to take it slowly but Leanne had other ideas. Her pussy was clenched around me, and she was rocking back and forth quite vigorously “I’m going to cum” I gasped “I can’t help it, ah, ahh, ahhhhhhh” and my balls let go, all the stroking, wanking, teasing and now fucking me had been too much and I came quicker than I ever had, firing all my cum into her mature pussy, just as she’d demanded.

My contractions fizzled out, my last dregs squeezed out, and we lay there for a short while. She stretched her legs out down the bed and lay completely flat on me, kissing me lovingly. I had my hands on her pert bum cheeks, pulling them apart and occasionally brushing my finger over her dark rosebud. My cock had subsided a little but was still hard enough to have stayed inside her and every time I touched her tight hole I could feel her pussy twitch through my sensitive exposed head.

We stayed like that a few minutes, as hard as I still was I could feel my cum oozing out of her pussy between us, and I assume she could too. Without hardly raising herself off me at all, she slid down the bed, down my body, until her mouth was at my cum covered cock, and she took it in her mouth, licking it clean, along with my balls and my shaved pubes, taking in all our combined cum and juices.

Then in such an unprecedented but sexy way, she came all the way back up the bed, kissed me with her cum tasting lips, then moved up further still until she lowered her wet, cum filled pussy on to my mouth, encouraging me to lick her clean too. It seemed so natural, it was nothing like what she’d done before, but I had no qualms doing whatever she wanted.

As I sucked and licked at her engorged pussy, my tongue worked inside her, flicking her clit, teasing and toying with it, and I sucked on it causing her to cry out and grind herself down on to me. I put my hands round her bum and held her tightly on to me, while I tormented her sensitive bean, she was almost screaming with pleasure when her electrified wave swept through her. The flood of her lady cum tasted delicious and I took in as much as I could, lapping it down, the taste of my own cum now completely gone as I clung on to her and prevented her from moving while I sucked on her button more and more, quickly making her cum again, before I relaxed my grip and she slid back down the bed. We pulled the covers over us and lay together, holding each other tightly, gently kissing each other, and exchanging our love.

The faint sound of music from the large ballroom below served as a slight reminder what was happening elsewhere, Bee Gees, McFadden & Whitehead, Simple Minds, U2, and Lady Gaga amongst many others, as we lay there caressing each other and talking softly. Our hands were exploring each other’s bodies, hidden under the sheets but that just added to the sensuality.

My cock was raging again, desperate to penetrate her pussy. I rolled over on top of her, and I was pushing slightly at her entrance, but her pussy almost sucked me inside her and she gasped as almost all of my length was buried within her cunt. I put my right hand under her left leg and raised it up, increasing the depth and angle of my meat inside her.

Slowly I moved back and forth, Leanne was murmuring with each forward thrust, her eyes were fixated on mine, the love and pleasure so easy to see. I simply continued to make love to her, totally lost in the sensation I was receiving and giving. Her eyes closed, her head pushed back in the pillow, her labia gripped my shaft and she cried out quite loudly as her body spasmed through her climax. I eased off slightly until she came down, then I drove in really forcefully and held it there for a moment. I withdrew really slowly, then drove in again very strongly. She let out a loud “ahhhh”, and I carried on time and time again, I’d withdraw slowly, drive in fast and suddenly, and each time her cries were increasing, and soon her individual cries became one long exclamation as another wave swept over her.

She came down again “Oh you bugger” she gasped “you’ve got me entirely at the mercy of your cock. You can make me cum whenever you want”

“I know, and I love watching your face each time you do, and feeling your pussy as it clamps around my cock”

With that I started again, and I carried on like that for ages, bringing Leanne to multiple orgasms, and eventually my cock was feeling quite tingly, I knew I would cum soon, so now I changed my approach and pounded her back and forth as hard as I could until we both came together, both of us crying out, and again I filled her pussy with my cum, before I released her leg and collapsed down on to her.

We lay there for a while, and then I lay alongside her, holding each other again, and I think we both drifted off to sleep for a short while. Leanne woke me up, although I could probably have stayed there all night “I think they’ve finished downstairs” she said softly “the music has stopped so it must be over”

“Oh ok” I hadn’t really woke up properly “What time is it?”

“It’s gone midnight. I’d better go down”

“Yeah ok, I’ll come with you”

Leanne pulled on a dressing gown and I got dressed, then we made our way downstairs but not before I’d pulled her to me and given her a long, deep, loving kiss. Debbie, Kate and Leanne, three gorgeous, amazing ladies, each different in their own way, but I loved each one so much. I’d spent the last few hours making love with Leanne, so now I had to see what sort of a night Debs and Kate had enjoyed.

Sorry there’s a bit of a delay between instalments, having got over the C quickly I’ve been very busy. Thanks for the comments though and next one will be here in a couple of days.

Phil.

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

This is a fantastic read , first thing I check for my daily instalment.

borders

Hope your well soon

Selfishly for more of the story lol

Kerry / limerick border

Hitchin

manchester

Mmmmmm

Kettering

newport

Gloucester

Oh keep it, and me coming

"No idea how I’ve got to Part 6, but still getting lots of positive feedback so thank you to everyone for taking the time to read, comment, and message me directly. On previous parts I’ve added links to the others but I think most folk that want to read it are doing so now. However if you’re new to the party and want a link to access any of the others please pm me and I’ll send it, or add on here.

So the three of us have arrived at the club in Fuerteventura, for what is going to be a very different few hours………….

Kate joined me in starting off naked this time around, but Debbie opted to leave her lacy red knickers on, possibly because she knew how sexy they were, and we wandered around the club taking in what was going on. Kate said she was off to find Carl and Jeff, I asked her to be careful and not to leave without us, as I had no idea who these guys were. Debs and I had a look in the stage room that she’d performed in, one lucky guy was on the bed with three Asian ladies, just the mere thought gave me an instant hard on. Then we arrived and entered the other stage room. Debs went to see the organiser while I was watching the action, it was actually a very large stage on one side of the room, not in the middle like the other stage, and it was split in two with a curtain, floor to ceiling, only half the stage was being used, the other half shielded by another curtain.

On the half that I could see, there was a lady standing up, her legs wide apart and tied to the floor, her arms outstretched and tied above her head to some ropes from the ceiling. In effect she was almost being stretched. A masked, naked, coloured guy with an enormous flaccid cock was laying into her with a leather belt, and the poor girl looked in a bit of a state. He asked if she was ready to concede but she managed to stutter “no, carry on”. I began to have second thoughts about Debbie suffering the same ordeal, although I could see trickles of her juices running down the legs of the poor girl and decided she must be absolutely loving it.

As bad as it was for her, I was conscious how arousing it was, I was rock hard myself, and very wet too. Debbie returned and saw my worried look “What’s up” she asked

“Babe, you know I’ll support you in everything you want to do, anything, but are you sure about this?”

“Definitely, why, don’t you want me to?”

“Look at that poor girl there, she’ll be marked for days, it must be agony”

“That’s the point Babe, it’s supposed to be agony, she’s submitting herself to him to destroy her. Look at her pussy, she’s loving it, and so are you”

She grabbed my cock, which was so sensitive I could’ve cum in an instant if she’d wanked me. As usual, I knew she was right “Ok babe, if you’re certain, but I’m really worried what’s going to happen.

“I’ve got to go in a few minutes for them to get me ready. Then I’m on for half an hour, after that they change my situation and I’m on again for another half hour. If I can’t cope with it I can concede and take a humiliating forfeit.” Just as she spoke the girl gave in and screamed I submit, the guy immediately stopped lashing her ruined body. A couple of guys came on and untied her, and she stood naked and crying on the stage. The coloured guy held a bag in front of her, she put her hand in and brought a piece of paper out, gave it to him, and he read out loud “Send photos of you like this to everyone in your phone”

Debbie nudged me “She can take that option or have 2 more goes, but whatever happens she must take third one.”

The girl had composed herself a bit now “Fuck no, definitely not”. She pulled another piece out and he read it out “Take all of my cock in your arse, then suck it and swallow my cum.”

The guy was holding his massive tool in his hand, and she was looking at it. Debbie nudged me again “even I’d be struggling with that, he must be almost a foot long, and thick too”

The girl was clearly doubtful if she could take him, but worried what option 3 could be.

“Ok, but please be gentle”

Everyone cheered and a round of applause as he picked her up and carried her over to a sturdy long wooden beam that was fastened to the floor, and she knelt over along part of its length from one end, with her legs apart. Her back, bum cheeks, and backs of her legs looked red raw, totally wrecked, and I prayed that Debbie would concede defeat before she was in that state when the time comes.

The guy applied plenty of saliva to her brown rosebud and placed the head of his mighty cock there, slowly he began to enter her, stretching her hole, and then backing off before going again.

Each time he went a little further and she gave a small cry, but her sphincter muscle was relaxing and adjusting to his massive cock until after a few attempts he was completely buried. She rested her head on her hands on the bench, seemingly happy to accept her fate. He was fucking her slowly but purposely, virtually withdrawing completely before driving back in, his heavy balls slapping against her, each thrust causing her to cry out until a prolonged cry signalled her orgasm. A flood of juices were again trickling down her leg as he pounded her arse, her sore and stinging bum cheeks vibrating each time he slammed into her. He’d started off gently but now she was being fucked like never before and again her body shuddered as another wave swept through her.

He pulled out of her leaving her anus gaping that wide he could see right inside her, and he pulled her off the beam on to her knees in front of him. She stretched her mouth as wide as possible and she spluttered as his cock went inside, the unpleasant taste of her own rectum very evident on his glans, but a few short thrusts and his balls were pumping their seed down her throat. As he finished and pulled out a tiny bit dripped on her chin which she captured with her finger and licked clean before she collapsed in a ruined heap on the stage floor.

At that point the curtains shut, Debbie turned to me “I have to go babe” and kissed me.

I held her back momentarily “Do you know what you’ll be doing?”

“No, they didn’t say, just two separate things, unless I concede. And I don’t know what the forfeits could be.”

I was trying not to show my concern but she knew I was worried “Maybe you should go and see Kate, come back later when I’ve finished”

“Ok babe, please don’t try and outdo all the others, concede if it’s getting painful”

“I will” she kissed me again and was gone. As she left the girl from the stage appeared, with a another girl who I assumed was her friend. She was walking ok but her face and hair looked a mess, and her skin all down her back from her shoulders to her knees looked very tender “Are you ok?” I asked

“Yes, I’ll be fine thanks. But I’m so disappointed that I didn’t last another ten minutes. That’s what’s so upsetting.”

And off she went, seemed bizarre to me, but what do I know.

"

Were just looking forward to part 76 ))))))

London

exeter

Derby

Sorry I’ve been two or three days since last instalment, busy time of year.

Going to carry on with part 7 as this is just about full.

cheshire/Preston

Loving this story

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Loving it