FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swimming baths

Swimming baths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had a fantasy about getting changed after a swim and noticing a hung guy watching me, he looks away but keeps his big cock where I can see it..is it getting bigger? He gets a semi and I feel mine getting way beyond semi so I cover up and change quickly. As I'm walking through the car-park I see him leaning against his car looking my way...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a good experience sometime ago. went for a swim and sometime into my swim I saw this woman who had v large breasts and about size 10-12. I couldnt help notice her nipples were penetrating the swimsuit. I kept swimming and then got out of the pool only to notice my cock was real hard and throbbing as she was infront of me facing. I was slightly embarrased but felt ok. Got back into the pool after a drink and i then had someone behind me trying to get passed, it was her and before i knew it her hand reached around and groped me. i twitched and knew the next move and sure enough I got a handjob and of course I cummed bigtime. She swam away and around 20 mins later i caught her in the jacuzzi and that where i got my own back, she groaned well and her nipples were awesome to suck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic