FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym meet

Gym meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I go to a gym attached to a hotel(I really do) and ive been working up a sweat in the gym, before hitting the refreshing pool and sauna. I'm slowly making my way up the pool when I notice the same guy as in the weight room swimming beside me. He's hot and smiles my way, I do a couple of laps, somehow ending up on the opposite end of the pool to him, he's smiling as he sees me make my way to the steps, I ensure that I pull my top back up and smile at him as I make my way to the sauna, im laid down enjoying the heat when the door opens and in he walks, without sayin anything he pours cold water over my burning body, and lays on the bench below me, he sits bolt upright and starts talking to me, I'm not really listening as I'm memorised by his body, automatically nodding when I hear the words hotel, room and join me....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

and bring yer cleaning trolly with you and if i catch you using the pool again you are sacked now get a move on

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As discussed you tell me to change and meet you in the hotel bar, I walk in and I see you by the bar, tapping on your glass, my stomach flips, this will be the first time I've met a complete stranger and taken him to bed. You look up and smile, putting me instantly at ease as I walk over to join you. You take the decision of a nice cold glass of rose wine, I sip nervously to see you watching me out of the corner of my eye, I turn to look into your eyes, my stomach is churning as I can feel the tension between us. You smile as though to read my mind and order a bottle of champagne to be sent upto your room.

We walk silently to your room, me a couple of steps behind, the tension grows between us as we approach the door, you opened the door, gesturing for me to enter. I walk into you room, or should I say suite, there is fresh white bedding on the  queen size bed, the blinds partially open so I can see the fantastic view of the countryside. I jump as I hear the door shut, you smile as though to say you are safe with me.

I feel my heart begin to race as you near me, slowly touching my shoulders, running your hands gently down my arms before you kiss me hard.... Then back off.... Hmmm I'm wet and wanting more, you smirk as you know I am your sub and will do anything you say....

You tell me to strip, I obey and let my dress fall to the floor below me, you've positioned yourself in a chair, your top button of your shirt undone looking rather sexy as you don't take your eyes off my smooth skin. You tell me to stop as I'm about to release my bra. I look puzzled until I see you have undone your trousers, your hardened cock pressing against your white boxers. You nod and I get to my knees, I slowly crawl towards you on all fours, you hold my hair back as my lips start to tease you, slowly I take you deeper in my throat, you grab my head and push me deep into you, I can feel myself about to gag but I have no control, my lipstick is all smeared, you can tell I want release so take your hand from my head, I look up at you as I suck you long and hard. Stop you say so I take my mouth from you and sit back onto my heels, they nip my bum but I'm not bothered, I am here to serve you and I know I will be punished if I don't...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, would love this to happen to me sometime.

To be continued?

Wow, more please....

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

nice story and i can see exactly why he would want you in his hotel room from your sexy pics you have great body lucky bastard got to see it wet from the swimming. lol.

Mmmmmm sounds good which hotel/gym do u go too as may be worth a visit lol

By *erbyladyloverMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire Dales

Great story please continue

» Add a new message to this topic