FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sleepover

sleepover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there was me and my friend sitting infront of the T.V watching a film, both of our boyfriends were out so a girly night in was in order! We both had a vest top, no bra and little panties on, all of a sudden, she knelt over and asked if I ever been with a girl, I was shocked but felt that it was right just to lean back over and kiss her, our lips touching, tongues teasing, I then felt her hand slowly reach down into my little panties, at this point I was getting wet and horny, I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs, I pulled her pants down and started to lick her tight, moist pussy, mmm it tasted amazing, she was writhing around with pleasure, I led her to the bedroom where she lay me on the bed and straddled me, so our pussys were rubbing against one another, I grabbed her big, firm tits, her pink nipples so hard. Then all of a sudden the door flew open and both of our boyfriends just stood there in shock as they saw her on top of me, both of us covered in pussy juice, we looked and invited them both to come and play......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm nice, what happened next ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm, great story. More please? xx

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Definitely got interest peaked, more please x

» Add a new message to this topic