FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking for respectful single guy for threesome

Looking for respectful single guy for threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *R E 4 CURVY SLUT QUEEN OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We are wanting to meet a respectful single male for threesome in next 2 weeks must be verified no how to treat a lady speak with respect to both of us not just the women. Need to be free in daytime wood be good if could accommodate must be local social next week hopefully meet week after. This could be a couple we meet if women half ok with watching there partner Dominant mrs k with me it be plenty of four play not just quick fuck. I no it lot to ask we chat to few single guys there ok to start of then all go rong say rong things haha hope to hear bk from some respectful guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wakefield

"We are wanting to meet a respectful single male for threesome in next 2 weeks must be verified no how to treat a lady speak with respect to both of us not just the women. Need to be free in daytime wood be good if could accommodate must be local social next week hopefully meet week after. This could be a couple we meet if women half ok with watching there partner Dominant mrs k with me it be plenty of four play not just quick fuck. I no it lot to ask we chat to few single guys there ok to start of then all go rong say rong things haha hope to hear bk from some respectful guys."
every other weekend we free we could meet on night.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"We are wanting to meet a respectful single male for threesome in next 2 weeks must be verified no how to treat a lady speak with respect to both of us not just the women. Need to be free in daytime wood be good if could accommodate must be local

social next week hopefully meet week after. This could be a couple we meet if women half ok with watching there partner Dominant mrs k with me it be plenty of four play not just quick fuck. I no it lot to ask we chat to few single guys there ok to start of then all go rong say rong things haha hope to hear bk from some respectful guys. every other weekend we free we could meet on night."

Mrs K has a lovely bum

Wakefield

"We are wanting to meet a respectful single male for threesome in next 2 weeks must be verified no how to treat a lady speak with respect to both of us not just the women. Need to be free in daytime wood be good if could accommodate must be local

Thanks mate

social next week hopefully meet week after. This could be a couple we meet if women half ok with watching there partner Dominant mrs k with me it be plenty of four play not just quick fuck. I no it lot to ask we chat to few single guys there ok to start of then all go rong say rong things haha hope to hear bk from some respectful guys. every other weekend we free we could meet on night.

Mrs K has a lovely bum "

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Well this does sound interesting xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Interested

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We'd recommend having a social meeting first. See if you all get on and to see if there's a physical attraction. If your wife fancies him it's great fun to tease her while your fucking about her new friends cock and the things she's going to do. Enjoy!!

By *p4funWellyMan  over a year ago

K' town

"We are wanting to meet a respectful single male for threesome in next 2 weeks must be verified no how to treat a lady speak with respect to both of us not just the women. Need to be free in daytime wood be good if could accommodate must be local social next week hopefully meet week after. This could be a couple we meet if women half ok with watching there partner Dominant mrs k with me it be plenty of four play not just quick fuck. I no it lot to ask we chat to few single guys there ok to start of then all go rong say rong things haha hope to hear bk from some respectful guys."

Nice story/fantasy start, let's get it underway

Wakefield

"We'd recommend having a social meeting first. See if you all get on and to see if there's a physical attraction. If your wife fancies him it's great fun to tease her while your fucking about her new friends cock and the things she's going to do. Enjoy!!"
yeah that definitely what were doing social first it sounds hot mrs k rubbing his cock under table.

» Add a new message to this topic