FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My aunt resisted continued

My aunt resisted continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was a posting that got too long and was deleted. Here is the full posting.

I will continue it once a few comments come in. Do enjoy the videos on my profile.

Fuck me on the bonnet Jack. Lucy implored. I chuckled nervously, but the thought turned me on. She climbed off my lap as she opened the door and walked to the front of the car, wiggling her arse as she did so. I climbed out, my cock still proud and bouncing as I hurried after her. She turned, and we kissed passionately. I pulled down the top of her dress and grabbed her swollen breasts as we continued to kiss. Lucy had one hand round my neck, the other slowly wanking my cock. I lifted her and took her legs over my shoulders as she guided me in. Slowly I started to fuck her in broad daylight. The adrenaline was coursing through my veins as I did so...

The rest was a bit of a blur... I remember our moans coinciding as I fucked like that on the bonnet. We were lost in the moment and even the occasional car driving past did not put us off. She obviously loved the risk and pushing boundaries as she orgasmed once again, her nails raking my back as she shuddered forcing my cock out as she cum.

As she recovered she kneeled down in front of me and took me into her mouth. She skillfully brought me to edge and beyond until I erupted my balls shot forth load after load and she greedily drank it all until i was spent. We kissed her taste salty with my cum, but I was lost in the pleasure of what we had done.

Slowly we rearranged ourselves before completing my journey.

She took my number of my flat at Uni as she said she had a shopping visit planned in London soon giving my thigh a squeeze and a kiss as she did so....

A few weeks later I got a call from Lucy. "Jack I am coming to London this weekend. I would love it if you could help me shop."

I agreed to meet her for lunch at a Italian restaurant in Knightsbridge. I arrived and was shown to the table. Lucy was sat with another gorgeous woman. "Hello Jack, this Amanda I have told all about you!"

"Hello Jack. Lucy has told me SO much about you!" Amanda winked at me and I smiled and blushed. I sat down with two beautiful women. I was sure everyone was looking at us....

We enjoyed our meal. Both Ladies were mischievous and constantly teasing me. Lucy took the odd occasion to reach across and grab my thigh and let her hand move up to what was a constant bulge in my pants and give it a feel as my cock twitched in its confined space. She winked at Amanda "I think our evening entertainment will be a lot of fun tonight."

She released me to my surprise to be replaced by Amanda's stockinged foot slowly rubbing my crotch. It was almost more thanI could bear as I tried manfully to eat my desert without showing any distraction.

We finished our lunch and Amanda told us that she that she would catch up with us later and we arranged to meet for coffee at the hotel they were staying in. I rearranged myself so I could stand as we walked out. Lucy giggling my obvious bulge. "Right I need you to help me choose some nice new dresses" she winked and we made our way to the shops. In our first shop she tried on a few suits which looked stunning when matched with her heels and stockings that she already had on. I gave the thumbs up to a nice Navy outfit. We moved on to the dresses and Lucy picked out a couple to try on. It was a big department store and lucy went into the changing rooms. "Jack please could you come in and help me with my zip?", I went in to find Lucy had not put on a dress in fact all she had on was a gorgeous matching set of lingerie I could see her neatly trimmed mound and her nipples jutting out against the sheer fabric. My tummy took a flip.......

I have always wanted to do this!" She whispered and kissed me full on the lips her hands not wasting any time unfastening my belt. By the time she had undone my zip and released my cock from my pants I was already rock hard. She turned round and pushed her arse against me in the confined space. I wasted no time in easing the thin film of her g string aside and guide my twitching cock into her already soaking pussy. There was very little space for me to thrust but Lucy took care of things by moving her arse up a down. churning my cock inside her. She must have been on edge all the time she. had been thinking about this as she almost immediately start to convulsed to the rhythm of her orgasm. Her thighs and buttock quivering as She bit into her wrist to stop herself from crying out. As her orgasm silently ripped through her there was nothing to hold me back and I joined her my balls clenching so hard with every spasm that my legs became weak and it was all i could do to stay standing. Never had I had a woman cum so quickly on me before or since. Slowly my cock gave its final shudder and we turned to hold each other and kiss in the tender aftermath of what just happened. It was then I returned to reality and heard the noises of the other shoppers around us. I hurriedly pulled up my pants and trousers as Lucy sat on the the stool to grinning at me. I returned outside and I was sure that a woman waiting was giving me a funny look. Especially when a flushed Aunt Lucy then came out to show off a very sexy little black number she had chosen. So sexy it was struggling to deal with her cleavage! Thats perfect I smiled.......

She gathered her new purchases and suggested that i go and get a cut and shave at the Harrod's barbers as a treat whilst she went to get a few more things.

I enjoyed the experinced of my first professional shave and got a neat cut too. I closed my eyes to imagine the evening with the gorgeous lucy and wondered if what Amanda would be doing. She was equally sexy although where Lucy was a buxom red head. Amanda was a tall lithe black haired girl with pert boobs. So very different!

Lucy met me for tea. She had more bags which she handed too me.

"Amanda has not had a good time of late" she started. "I want you to put on a show for her tonight. I have bought you some things to wear. When we get back to the suite. I have booked you the room next door. Have a shower and change into the things I have bought for you."

I looked at her grinning at me. "I want you to come back to our suite. I will play some music and you can strip naked and show off that Rowers body for us. She will love it!"

I grinned and was turned on by the thought of what Lucy wanted me to do....

I took the bags Aunt Lucy gave me and carried th back to the hotel. Im the lift we shared a passionate kiss and both groping each other like teenagers ( well I was 19) .

The doors opened and we broke apart as I went to my room. I stripped off and showered rinsing the residue of our sex from my body. I also took a razer and shaved to better resemble a stripper. It would be a surprise for my Aunt and Amanda

I dried and went to the bags she had bought me a lovely white shirt and black trousers I also found the tiniest thong with side clasps and wondered where she had found those. I packed my now smooth genitalia into the impossibly small pouch. I admired the way it made me bulge in the mirror. Then the trousers and shirt. Along with a black pair of brogues. I deliberately left off socks. If i was to strip naked they were the last thing I want to be having trouble with. I went to the adjoining door and knocked to the sound of giggles.....

I opened the door and Lucy had the tape play "You can keep your hat on!".

I was to use the music for future times when asked to strip.

I walked in and the pouch was pushing everything front and fore most... my bulge was evident as i walked up to the two hot women sat on the huge bed...

I swayed my hips to the music with my back to them as I undid my shirt. I felt their hands on my arse as I did so.

I turned to them my shirt undone. LUCY stood and pulled it off as i gyrated for Amanda.

I moved my hips inches from Amanda’s face. She reached forward and unzipped my trouser which slipped down to reveal the pouch barely containing a cock that was desperate to stand up. Lucy grasped the clasps and released the pouch which flew up.as my cock sprang forwards into Amanda's face.

She grinned at me and took me in hand. Her lips enveloping my cock as Lucy watched kissing my neck and feeling my arse....

Lucy moved me back and Amanda had to kneel in front of me to keep my cock under her control. I looked down and she looked up at me as she enjoyed playing with my cock. Luck walked around behind Amanda and unzipped her dress. Amanda was naked except forth tiniest G-string and her heels. She wore a peal necklace and earrings . I could see her pert breast with their nipples as hard as diamonds. I pulled Amanda up to me and we kissed. She was more tender when it came to kissing and Our lips gently explored each other As i pushed her back to the bed. She sat down and I lifted her legs up. I stood there for a moment my cock stood proud over her and enjoyed the view of her toned runner's body. Her black mound could be seen though the lace of her G string which had pulled tight against her lips. I kissed her ankles , calves, thighs and down i went. I eased her g string aside and teased her lips with my tongue. I her a moan escape her lips as I delved between them and eased them apart she had lovely huge labia that hung away from her pussy and gave me more area to explore. More moans louder now as I teased her clit out and felt it swell. My fingers joined in my exploration of her, Searching for that special spot. I found it and was rewarded with an arch of her back. Gently I teased it further and her moans became louder. I was conscious Of Lucy playing with my cock and balls keeping me hard as I enjoyed her friend. I could hear that Amanda was close and I timed my tongue and fingers to work together and was rewarded with a long drawn out moan. Amanda's hands came to my head and pulled me in her thighs squeezing me tight and then her other hand Rubbing herself furiously as if she was also drawn to feel herself as she orgasmed.......

As Amanda came down Aunt Lucy Whispered in my ear now baby let her know her its like to feel you do it like you do for me. I took hold of my twitching cock and gently guided between her impressive labia they seemed to grab it and suck it in. Slowly as I knew she was still sensitive I glided in until I could go no further. I leaned down to share another tender kiss and could feel her hips grinding against me. As we broke apart I reached behind her and lifted her clear of the bed. She made a little yelp and her legs wrapped around me. Her arms reached for my neck as she seemed to slide even further down my cock until I fully inside her. Slowly we started to move I lifted her cheeks so that she moved up and she joined me using her things and soon she was bouncing on me driving her clit against my shaft as she leaned her hips back on the way down. A bouncing sawing motion ensued and i could see Lucy on the bed with her finger between her thighs as she lay back and watch us fuck. ......

Amanda's moans were getting louder as were mine. She felt incredibly athletic on me almost as if she was squeezing with every thrust. "Jack let her ride you" Lucy commanded from her position. I sat back on the bed and lay back and watched as Amanda went to work on the full length of me. Her hips seemed so supple grinding me into every part her her. Then leaning forward her hand gripping my pecs she started to bounce herself up and down getting faster and faster. I would have cum already if I had not fucked Lucy that afternoon. Harder and harder she went and until she let out a scream of pleasure and collapsed on me her whole body convulsing. She held me tight and we kissed as Her orgasm continued to send waves through her. Slowly she slipped off me and rolled away and immediately I felt a authoritative hand on me and Lucy was already guiding me into her swollen pink lips.....

Into her swollen pink lips. She did not waste any time. She was clearly turned on and desperate to scratch an itch. She worked me so hard the pressure on the base of my cock against her clit was a real turn on as she worked me deep and back and forth. Her ample bussom swaying back and forth until i got my greedy hands and lips on them. "Bite them" She hissed and I acquiesced to her demands. The moans grew louder and I started to enjoy this new thing. "Harder!" i did and her moans became louder still. I was now on the edge again my moans taking over from biting duties I held her hips and assisted in rocking them as my own hips were thrusting to match her rythmn. I was grunting trying to hold back my impending orgasm. " Let it go darling, give Aunt Lucy your cum" these words were more than I could bear and I errupted my hips bucking so hard it was all Lucy could do to stay on my cock. "Yes, Yes cum for me baby" she cried and I knew she was cumming too. Thrust after thrust shot torrents of cum into my Aunt. She was flodding me with juices of her own and they mixed together and poured from her as she writhed on me My cock popped out squeezed by the pulsing of her vagina wall. I didn't know if that was her making that happen or her orgasm. It was an intense feeling being pushed out like that. Lucy collapsed on me her body spasming as our lips met in a deep kiss.

Amanda let out an "Oh My God Lucy, where did you find him?"

I smiled I had come of age!

After we got our breath back Lucy suggested a shower and dinner. We all went in together; the suite had one of those huge walk-in showers which fit the three of us nicely. We had great fun soaping each other up. The contrast between Lucy's voluptuous curves with her swaying breasts and long red hair, contrasted in the most erotic way with Amanda's firm slim body and dark hair. Seeing them glisten with soap along with the attention i was getting had me aroused again. Amanda giggled "Lucy I did not believe when you told me how quickly he recovers"

She pulled me to her I dipped my hips and slid in guiding myself into the folds of her protruding labia, marvelling once again at her grip on me. Her legs lifted and wrapped around my hips. Lucy gave me a cheeky slap on my arse as Amanda started to bounce on me once again. Grinding against me as she came down. Working me for her pleasure. I had to concentrate on my balance on the wet floor. I enjoyed the sensation of being used as soon Amanda found her started to approach another climax. She hit it clenching and pulling me in tight as it shook through her. As she came down i lowered her to the ground. "Good I was hoping i would get a turn" Lucy said bending over and reaching behind for me. I moved behind her and she guided me slowly in. It all seemed like a dream as I slowly fucked her from behind. Amanda kissed my neck and stroked me arse as I gradually started to build up speed. The sounds of my thighs and balls hitting Lucy's arse echoed around the room as did her expletives as I built up pace. " Fuck, fuck that’s it Jack fuck me harder, that’s it give me all of you cock! Oh Fuck, fuck,FUUUUUCK! I never heard so many fucks and with her plummy accent it sound even hotter. "Don't stop until you give me your spunk. Oh yessss!" She wailed as her orgasm hit her and I kept on fucking her. She was so loud now that she was certainly feeling sensitive but i took her at her word and did not stop. Untold "Fucks" and "I want your cum!" Later I felt Amanda's hand on my balls through my legs and this tipped me over. I shouted as I cum almost a roar it was so intense. I could not believe it. My whole body felt like it was emptying into my hot Aunt.

Soon as the last spasm shook my body my limp cock slipped out and we embraced in a tender kiss. Turning to each woman as we washed the excess off our bodies. We towelled off and then I lay back on the bed as the women got ready for dinner............

I lay back as they pampered themselves. Drying their hair they both put on hold ups and then squeezed into little cockaltail dresses. As they did so I realised that they not put on any underwear. "Jack you can't have dinner naked" admonished Lucy. As they touched up their make-up i hurriedly got dresses realising i only had the skimpy thong that Lucy got me for the striptease. I put it back together and squeezed myself in. 5 mins later i was ready....

We went down to dinner in the hotel. I felt a little underdressed just in an open necked shirt when the ladies were in cocktail dresses. Then again I knew they had nothing underneath. We were shown to the table and the two ladies sat either side of me. It was a highly charge affair with many naughty quips and innuendos shared. Lucy suggested we go clubbing after ward so we got a taxi together. We all squeezed onto the back seat and I am sure the cabbie got an eye full as the two hot ladies sat down in their short dresses. Put your arms around us Jack we are your tonight. I still had not quite worked out my role for the night but I didn't need telling twice.

I cheeky caressed the bosoms of both women. Lucy gave my bulge a little squeeze too as we giggled on the way to the club.....

We arrived out the club and piled out of the taxi. I cant remember the name I was not a frequent club goer as a student and Lucy had chosen it. There was difficulty getting in with two beautiful women on my arm. We also managed to find ourselves a nice and partially private VIP area. It was much quieter than where most of the party goers were on the floor below and I had not rouble getting to the bar for our drinks fortunately I had Lucy's credit card as there was no way I was affording them on my student grant. It was champagne all round and after the dinner we had the girls were very giggly and I was definitely not feeling any inhibitions. i turned to shared a champagne filled kiss with each woman and then we ventured on the dance floor. Both women were very flirty I had Lucy in front of me and Amanda behind me the effect of them on me was very noticeable as we gyrated away to the music. Lucy turned to me and reached into my trouser and grabbed the clasps of the thong undoing them and sliding it out in the middle of the floor. Now freed in my trousers things were even more evident. and she decided to lead me back to the booth. Amanda remained on the dance floor. In the booth Lucy and I sat down and shared a passionate kiss people walked past us as we were getting very heated fortunately the booth was only open on one side. Lucy unzipped me and freed my cock. she wasted no time in mounting me there and then. reverse cowgirl she had slipped up her dress so she could guide me slowly in with the euphoria of the drink and the sex I did not care if anyone could see. We were really getting into when Amanda turned up with a guy. " Lucy you slut " she exclaimed......

Amanda introduced us to her man. “Meet James, James these two licentious individuals are Jack and Lucy” James smiled “Hello having fun are you?” from his position I am sure he thought Lucy was only giving me a lap dance as the table was hiding the real show. “You could say that “ I grinned.

“Sit down James” Amanda commanded as she poured a glass of bubbly. She took a sip and then proceeded to kiss him with a full mouth Amanda gyrated in front of him. I watched their courtship evolve as Lucy continued to work herself on me. Slowly rocking hips back and forth.

Amanda stood and turned and proceeded to lap dance for James. Her skirt was riding perilously high, and I am sure that she did not care.

She sat back and rubbed her self against him. “Oh that feels good “she cooed . James hands came to her cleavage and felt her nipples through the fabric.

“Oh yes that feels very good” She was becoming breathless. Amanda allowed his hands to wander, and I saw them move down to the hem of her dress and up what little of her thigh was covered. Her dress rode up and I could see her pussy glistening as James found his way to her lips. Her labia were prominent and swollen and I saw him pause as he found them. Undeterred he continued to work his way and tease her lips and searched for her hooded clit and was soon teasing her as her moans increased.

Lucy meanwhile was losing any pretence of a lap dance and was bouncing hard on my cock pausing only as people walked past, rubbing herself furiously. She orgasmed there In front of the other two and I am sure that James had by now twigged we were fucking. Her stifled moans still managed to escape her lips and I could see Amanda was on the verge of joining her? James’ hand was working furiously as they kissed deeply and Amanda moaned and bucked until she tensed up gripping James hand as she writhed in pleasure.

Lucy grinned I think we should carry on back at the hotel……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The drive back was entertaining to say the least.

All four of us piled into the back of the cab and there was not enough room for us all to sit side by side on the back bench so the girls sat on our laps as we drove back. Lucy did her own version of a lap dance with her back to me and I am sure the driver had a full view straight up her skirt.

Amanda not to be out done was doing the same to her man. By the time we arrived at the hotel both guys had very noticeable bulges as they got out of the car.....

On the way into the hotel, Lucy ordered a bottle of Champagne to be brought up to the room. The service was impressive and arrived as we did. I took the trolley from the room service as Lucy gave him a tip.

In we went, and I poured four glasses.

Now it's your turn for a show " Lucy winked at us." Boys sot back and relax".

Lucy put on the music, and she and Amanda picked up a glass each and started to dance for us. Their hips swayed, and glass was soon put down as their hands began to glide with their gyrations. Lucy pulled Amanda to her, and they made a show of a wet sloppy kiss. Their tongues dancing as their bodies moved together.

Lucy went behind and unzipped Amanda's dress to leave her naked apart from her heels and jewellery. Lucy seemed to glide out of her dress to be just as bare.....

Wow very horny

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The women stood naked before us and then Lucy winked at Amanda and knelt down before me and unzipped my trouser to release my now throbbing cock which sprung to attention. Amanda di the same I looked across and so did my Aunt as Amanda first of all unzipped James. he stood up so she could pull his trousers down and then she reached up to his briefs that were tenting with an impressive bulge. I wonder if Amanda had known when she had picked him up. in a swift motion she pulled them down and a huge pendulous cock bobbed in front of her hitting her in the face as she pulled off his underwear. I heard Lucy gasp too as she saw his semi hard cock that was as my full erection ( I am not a small boy).

Amanda giggled as she struggled to get her hand around James' cock and take his head in her lips.

Lucy and I were both staring still as we watched Amanda battle with his pythonesque appendage. Lucy was the first to snap out of the trance and she pulled off my shirt and pushed me back onto the bed. She mounted me immediately not wasting any time on sucking me to an erection. She ensured she had a good view of Amanda and James as she worked me deep inside her. Soon her moans and accompanied mine and James as she worked me harder than I had known. I reached up and bit her breasts as I know knew she liked and her moans intensified. She seemed possessed of infinite energy and soon her crazed writhing brought the reward she wanted her whole body convulsing in orgasm that I had come to love and as usual set me off too. My whole body tensing and releasing at the same time. Every muscle clenched as my hips bucked and my balls pushed out impossible waves of cum. As we came down I noticed that Amanda no longer had James now fully erect cock in her mouth he was struggling to pull on a condom and Amanda was looking on in trepidation. Lucy obviously picked up the vibe and interjected. I got to have that magnificent cock she cooed and pushed a surprised James back onto the bed. A relieved Amanda came over to me she smiled as she asked "Are you ready for more Jack". We looked on as next to us Lucy had taken James's monster tool in hand and was poised above it. Some of my cum still dripping from her pussy acting as lubricant she slowly eased her self onto him. It all happened in slow motion as she carefully took him in. She gasped as she paused for a second and then continued until she leaned forward having found where she wanted to be and slowly started to ride and use this monster for her own pleasure. James to his credit just lay there and enjoyed the view that I had several times before. Amanda had worked my cock back to life and pulled me toward her as she lifted her legs to let me guide my way into her deep folds.....

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

keep going please

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

Wow

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

I was finding my way into Amanda and could here Lucy getting into her stride. She was just starting to pick up her rhythm and her moans were getting louder.

As she started to find that she could bounce on James enormous girth a look of a woman that had conquered her man appeared on her face.

Then I heard James grunt and Lucy moaned as she realised that he had just cum. She valiantly tried to keep him going a little longer.

Amanda and I kept our eyes on each other as things came to a halt next to us. I was deep inside her and we were now kissing passionately her legs lifted and wrapped around me pulling me in.

James got off the bed and mumbled something and started to get dressed. Lucy was not having any of it she said " Let me see if I can get you back into action she said as she took hold of his now limp snake and tried to coax him back to life.......

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Fantastic so far

As Lucy did her best to coax James back to life, Amanda and I revisited what seemed to be a perfect fit. It was a thrill to have her turn down a monster like James for my temptations. We moved together as if we had been long term lovers. Eyes locked together as her need pulled me ever deeper. She was flowing freely. Every thrust seemed to generate more juices that were pouring from her adding to the noise of our fucking (or was it lovemaking). The lines seemed so blurred. Our foreheads touched, we kissed passionately as our hips became more urgent and our bodies soaked with our passion. I heard a noise behind me but was lost in the throes of passion. Amanda was now urging me on. " Yes, Jack, oh my God, that's deep. Fuck me, fuck me FUCK MEeeeeeee" her orgasm echoed around the room. The spasms and her scream tipped me over, and my own ripped through me. As I came down, I was aware that Lucy was stroking my arse with a naughty smile. "Where is James" I enquired.

"He gave up. It looks like he only has one fuck in him!"

We all lay there, Amanda, and I am getting our breath back as we giggled...,

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant story!!

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

"I am sure we can get more out of Jack" Lucy smirked

I inwardly grimaced. My balls were beginning to ache I have never had so much sex in one day not even that first night with Lucy.

The girls both went down on me and soon they had coaxed another erection out of me. Their lips and tongues both on me at the same time was more than enough to get me going again. I am sure they also shared a couple of sneaky snogs over my cock as i lay back and took it all in. Fully hard Lucy took hold of me she eased the tip of me against her and slowly guided me into her warm depths. Amanda came up to me and gave me a long slow passionate kiss then stood up and put a foot either side of me as she slowly lowered herself onto my face. My lips were greeted with the warmth of her enormous labia which i explored as i did before. Her clit was rubbing against my nose and I had to take my breaths when i could. I did wonder if it really was possible to breathe through your ears.

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

I need to wank lol

By *inglewmidsMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Excellent story

exeter

Wow

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm very horny

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

What a great story

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

James wasn't all that good then

Eastleigh

"James wasn't all that good then "

I lay there and enjoyed the women using me for their pleasure. Lucy was riding me really hard, and Amanda seemed to be doing her best to try and suffocate me. It could not see what was happening, and I lay there wishing I could be a fly on the wall. Amanda turned on my face, so they were now facing each other, and in my imagination, I had them kissing each other as they rode me. Then almost with unspoken communication, they switched places on me, and my cock was greeted by the tighter feel as Amanda eased down me. My tongue was treated to the almost continuous stream that came forth from my aunts gorgeous wet cunt. Both were now building up speed as they were nearing their climax. First, Lucy floods my face as she came in her customary loud torrent of spasms and flooding my face. She collapsed to one side as Amanda leaned forward to better grind on me and joined me in a passionate kiss as she, in turn, reached her final climax.

"We can't leave him like that", Lucy Grinned

My cock still stood proud after all their use. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of them wanking and sucking me. Each was taking it, in turn, to bring me to my last climax. In the end, it was Lucy changing to a nice long slow rhythm pulling all the way down with a tight grip that brought me to my final eruption; both she and Amanda took turns to take each drop of me as they left me spent. Exhausted, we fell in a group spoon me sandwiched between the two beautiful milfs. We slept deeply until I was aroused by the feel of Lucy grinding against my stiffening member. Amanda was still asleep behind me. She parted her legs and guided me into her silken folds as she slowly ground further and further into me in a most erotic spooning. My hands wrapped around her almost like she was my most prized possession as we slowly ground out our most intimate fuck ever. My hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she pushed back. I kissed her neck, and she moaned and sighed. Amanda must have woken up as I felt her hands reach between my legs and massage my balls as I was now in perfect heaven. Everything built until I could no longer hold back and cried out as I spasmed and erupted in my aunt, who in turn rewarded me with her orgasm, frantically reaching down to bring herself off on me, as was still filling her up.

By the time we came down, my balls were aching from the exertion of last night and the morning. We all had a lazy shower together this time; I explored both women with fingers and tongues. There was some slow fucking, too, although I did not cum again, having spent so many hours doubt so already. In. The shower Lucy sprung on me a plan she had been hatching.

"Jack, I want you to entertain my friends. Do you think you could do a little show for them?"

I asked her what she had in mind.

"I will let you know when I have worked out the logistics."

With that cryptic clue, I went back to my room to chill as the women got dressed for the day and returned home

By *upra72Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

South Bucks

Great story!

Eastleigh

"I lay there and enjoyed the women using me for their pleasure. Lucy was riding me really hard, and Amanda seemed to be doing her best to try and suffocate me. It could not see what was happening, and I lay there wishing I could be a fly on the wall. Amanda turned on my face, so they were now facing each other, and in my imagination, I had them kissing each other as they rode me. Then almost with unspoken communication, they switched places on me, and my cock was greeted by the tighter feel as Amanda eased down me. My tongue was treated to the almost continuous stream that came forth from my aunts gorgeous wet cunt. Both were now building up speed as they were nearing their climax. First, Lucy floods my face as she came in her customary loud torrent of spasms and flooding my face. She collapsed to one side as Amanda leaned forward to better grind on me and joined me in a passionate kiss as she, in turn, reached her final climax.

"We can't leave him like that", Lucy Grinned

My cock still stood proud after all their use. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of them wanking and sucking me. Each was taking it, in turn, to bring me to my last climax. In the end, it was Lucy changing to a nice long slow rhythm pulling all the way down with a tight grip that brought me to my final eruption; both she and Amanda took turns to take each drop of me as they left me spent. Exhausted, we fell in a group spoon me sandwiched between the two beautiful milfs. We slept deeply until I was aroused by the feel of Lucy grinding against my stiffening member. Amanda was still asleep behind me. She parted her legs and guided me into her silken folds as she slowly ground further and further into me in a most erotic spooning. My hands wrapped around her almost like she was my most prized possession as we slowly ground out our most intimate fuck ever. My hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she pushed back. I kissed her neck, and she moaned and sighed. Amanda must have woken up as I felt her hands reach between my legs and massage my balls as I was now in perfect heaven. Everything built until I could no longer hold back and cried out as I spasmed and erupted in my aunt, who in turn rewarded me with her orgasm, frantically reaching down to bring herself off on me, as was still filling her up.

By the time we came down, my balls were aching from the exertion of last night and the morning. We all had a lazy shower together this time; I explored both women with fingers and tongues. There was some slow fucking, too, although I did not cum again, having spent so many hours doubt so already. In. The shower Lucy sprung on me a plan she had been hatching.

"Jack, I want you to entertain my friends. Do you think you could do a little show for them?"

I asked her what she had in mind.

"I will let you know when I have worked out the logistics."

With that cryptic clue, I went back to my room to chill as the women got dressed for the day and returned home"

This last bit sounds fun

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice very nice love more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Very nic more please

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Intriguing the way this is progressing

I have known her all my life.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Port saint lucie

Fantastic story

exeter

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Still a great read, looking forward to reading much more

Grantham

Brilliant!

A few weeks later I got a call from Aunt Lucy

Jack Are you free to come to mine next weekend. I am having a lunch time party I would like if you could be the waiter and I am sure you will love the reward. Amanda will be there too and a couple of my friends.

I got the train home on the Saturday and Lucy picked me up. As I got in the car she gave me a big kiss and a grin. I hope you have had your oats this week! When we got to the house she gave me a tuxedo that she wanted me to wear. I went and got changed and put on the suit with bow tie and everything. I came through and she explained that she was having some friends over for lunch while their husbands were away on a golfing weekend. She showed me where all the Champagne was and the food that I would serve later....

Her friends all arrived pretty much together and the party started well i was serving them all canapés and Champagne. There was one lady that had an amazing cleavage and I could not help but look at her. The women were all aged about 35 - 45 and looked amazing. I found myself staring at one of Lucy's friends; right down her front as she leaned forward for more champagne. She had on a loose fitting dress that fell forward as she leaned forward and I could see the swell of her breasts as her her bra tried to contain them....

Fantastic so far, please don't stop there....

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

She looked up and saw me staring and gave me a wink and said out loud “Lucy Your Waiter seems to be a bit excited”! Lucy came over and took me to one side “Well what do we have here?” At which point she did and started to knead my groin. I grinned as my cock turn ram rod straight under her grasp. Before I knew it she had unzipped me and pulled my cock out of my pants and put me on display for the other four ladies there. "Mmmm what shall we do with this, ladies! “she smirked. There were giggles as they all looked on. “I am sure we can make good use of it". At which point she took it and started to suck on it. Amanda and another woman started strip of my clothes and i was naked in front of them in no time. I just stood there and enjoyed the attention. Almost as soon as they had unclothed me I exploded into Lucy’s mouth. I apologised it was a somewhat of a quick eruption I was so turned on being on display like that and Lucy was an amazing at sucking my cock. She didn’t seem to be listening as she drank me dry. She then pulled me down between her legs and I noticed for the first time that she was not wearing any knickers. As I started to lap her already swollen lips I felt hands and lips on my balls and cock as two of the others went to work on me. In just a couple of minutes they had me hard again and lay me down as the woman whose cleavage I had been looking at mounted me whilst Amanda held me for her. She had stripped off and I could now see her cleavage in all of its glory, although that was not to last, as Lucy had not finished with me and proceeded to sit on my face and grind herself into me.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wow....

Lucy had really gone to ton making herself up for this party, her gorgeous red waves fighting for attention with her pillar box red lipstick and she was now coating my face liberally with her juices. The lady who was at the moment grinding and riding my cock was a petite brunette with a huge cleavage. I thought the cleavage was what had got me in to trouble, but it was Lucy’s desire to be as bad as possible whilst her husband and her friends husbands were in Spain playing golf..

I didn't care that there were five women all ready to use me as they saw fit. It was amazing to have a pair of hands playing with my balls and to feel other bodies around us. I could sense women kissing the two ladies that were riding my face and cock and running their hands over my muscled body. Aunt Lucy was really getting up to speed and her juices were following all over my face when all of a sudden with no warning a flood erupted all over my face and she gushed and screamed with pleasure, soaking my chest into the bargain. I orgasmed right on the spot and shot my load into the busty brunette I was young, naïve and did not know about the importance of protection then. Lucy having been my whole education in sex. The brunette squeezed and rode my cock to my last thrust and also made herself cum into the bargain. The three remaining ladies pulled me up with Julie's cum dripping off me and running down to mix with the cum dripping off my cock.....

ayr / glasgow

exeter

They lay down on the sofa and spread their legs for me they were all wearing holdups and heels but naked otherwise. It was almost like a uniform. Two had Brazilian waxes and one was shaven . I was drawn to the middle one who had a neat blonde fuzz of a Brazilian, she was curvy in a matronly way and pulled me down to her smooth and silky lips. The other two got up and went to work on my cock. they took it in turns to lick the juices off it and wank me to hardness again. Meanwhile I gave the blonde lady (Helen) my full attention and I could feel my balls ache as my cock was already stiffening. She tasted very sweet and showed me how to play with her clit and how she wanted to be licked she also played with herself and my tongue and her fingers were intertwined among her lips. She pulled my hand into her pussy and she started to buck against my fingers as my tongue lips and her fingers played with her clit. Soon deep resonating moans were cumming from her and she asked for more fingers and to keep it just like that. My cock was rock hard by now and i felt the two ladies were taking it in turns to slap my ass and told me to get a move on and make her cum as they wanted me for their fun. It was not long before Helen made a final cry and nearly squeezed my head off, instinct told me to keep licking and she seemed to cum again and again...

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

ayr / glasgow

Grantham

The other two pulled me off her and sat me on the the sofa. They were thinner than the other ladies both tall; one athletic I already knew (Amanda) and the other more of a skinny shape with small breasts. Amanda as she stood astride looked awesome, the youngest of the ladies and obviously addicted to the gym as she was so toned and muscled her big labia that I knew well hung in anticipation of what was to come. She had short cropped brown hair and piecing eyes that bored into me as she lowered her self onto me , easing her lovely lips apart as they sucked my cock into them.

The other lady climb up and lowered herself onto my shoulders and rode my face with her legs hanging over the back as as she gripped my head and pulled me into her shaven pussy. I could feel Amanda riding my cock so hard and it felt like she was trying to break it. The skinny woman who I don't remember was the first to cum riding my face dripping her sweet juices all over my chest by this point i was soaked in my sweat their sweat and their cum. She got off and i got Amanda to bend over the end of the sofa and let me enter her from behind. I was able to get a good hold of her hips as she asked me to fuck her harder and harder. The others were shouting and egging me on saying spank her the dirty bitch and other stuff like that. I started slowly at first and then got into the swing of things as it seemed natural and what she wanted. She seemed thrust the harder to meet me every time i slapped her ass. I then turned her over and lifted her legs up so i could enter really deep and we kissed whilst i continued to fuck her it was very animal like and full of passion. I picked her up and she gripped my hips as she rode my whole body and I still kept fucking. My earlier premature moment now a long distant memory as we seemed entwined in various positions forever. In fact she came first and collapsed onto me. the others by this point had decided to amuse themselves and were all playing and licking each other. So as I was still hard I went over to them and slid my self into the redhead from behind whilst Lucy licked from below. She squealed as i fucked her and Lucy licked both of us. between the two of us she came yet again. I continue to shag her as i could feel my cum swelling again and it was the most intense orgasm as i unloaded into her from behind. I left Lucy licking her juices and my cum as i went to find Amanda with the skinny girl. They sat either side of me and sucked and wanked me to yet another erection. Amanda got me to sit on the sofa and she lowered herself onto me reverse cowgirl. the skinny girl licked both Amanda's pussy and my cock as she rode me. I was beginning to think that my it was the best feeling yet. Amanda was such a perfect fit and i seemed to slide into her with perfect rhythm as she rocked back and forth on me. Lucy came over to watch. She said you better have more in you I have not done with you yet. I felt hard but was enjoying this shag. i wondered if i had a fifth cum or if i could last. It was to exquisite and I could not help myself as I climaxed into Amanda. Which seemed to be to Lucy’s disapproval.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

ayr / glasgow

Fantastic....

exeter

By *pankerleeMan  over a year ago

Southport

I cannot believe how hard I am now reading this story! Wow

Port saint lucie

all over Ireland

Love it

By *ire ballMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Would love to meet a auntie

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

This is great. Cant wait to hear more

By *usin73Woman  over a year ago

cambridge

Very good read, enjoyed very much. Can't wait for the rest. Now am very horny x

Fortunately i was 19 and full of energy hour training on the river and rowing machines seemed to make me ready for this. Aunt Lucy took me off on our own she said it was her hostesses right! In her shower room she lathered me up and soon i was at her attention. I slid into her from behind in the shower and pressed her up against the wall and we started the slowest of sensual fucks. She look back over her shoulder as i gently entered her and built up a nice flowing rhythm we kissed tenderly and passionately. my hands wandering all over her body her reaching back to pull me into her. we were like that for some time when she pushed me back. and walked out of the shower she cheekily grabbed me by my cock and pulled me out with her. We towelled off and went to her bed and there we she lay me down and sat astride me and pushed her self onto my cock once more. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply and we rocked entwined. it was a perfect feeling after the gymnastics from before. we rolled around the bed changing positions with her and me on top. we gradually built up pace and i switched so that i was fucking her doggy and the rhythm had been lost as we sprinted to the conclusion. she came first and was moaning and squeezing so hard that it just set me off as i filled with my passion. We collapsed on the bed and lay there stoking each other playing with each other's bodies. My balls aching and my body in a total state of relaxation. It dawned on me that all of these women were married. She told me how they had come together over time as their husbands were not giving them attention any more. She had been the first to lure innocent looking student holiday workers from her work and gradually she had introduced her friends to it.

At the end she told me to go into her shower and shave off all my body hair as she had different plans for the next weekend...

Port saint lucie

all over Ireland

Grantham

plans are good!

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

I've been able to take advantage of this story as I'm currently shagging my aunt and cousin and her bf is also a good little girl and be spanked hard from behind xx

ayr / glasgow

As I sad in my story from my previous meet Lucy asked me to shave all my body hair so that I was smooth all over. Balls, cock, chest, arms, legs everything I was smooth hand glistening all toned. She also asked me to make sure I shaved the morning of the day I was next to entertain her and her ladies.

During the week she gave me a package at work in it was a dinner suit, thong white shirt and black tie. There was also a cassette tape and a note. The note said

Dear jack

I hope you enjoyed last Saturday. Check the clothes fit and work out how you are going to strip to the song on the tape! If you do a good show we promise you the same treatment you clearly loved.

Love

Lucy

Xxx

PS no wanking this week!

I got home and put the outfit on it fit well although the thong was a little large. I cut it at the sides and made it tighter by tying it to fit my 29 inch waist! I put the music on and found I was to strip to Mustang Sally by he Commitments. I played it over and over determined to put on a good show- I so wanted to fuck those women again.

The morning of the meet I carefully shaved down. It was so horny that I had a raging erection at the end, but I remembered Lucy's command not to wank!

Did anyone else enjoy a sexy aunt

Pm me

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hot story

I arrived at Lucy's house at lunch time again and she showed me through to a separate room and told me what she wanted me to do and left me to make sure i was ready. She showed me the door she wanted me to go through to. I was to knock when I was ready, and she would start the music for me from the other side.

My heart was pounding I know that I had had sex with all the women about to watch, but it was so scared knowing I had to perform for them. Last week I had just got carried away with being used for their pleasure, this week I was going to do a strip show! I was also highly turned on and could feel myself growing against the thong. I went to the door and knocked the music came on and I went through....

They had darkened the room and had two lights pointing to the area just the other side of the door they were sat in sofas arranged in a u shape around me. I couldn’t quite see them as I went into my routine. They were cat calling and egging me on as I gyrated my hips in perfect time to the music. The jacket came off first flung over their heads they cheered, and I was now in my element. I went round each one in turn and as I moved from one to the next, I undid a button and gyrated for her pleasure. They in turn grabbed my ass or groped me and kneaded my bulge. A couple of them spanked me as I moved to the next woman. I soon realised there was a new addition, and I had an audience of six.

I pulled my shirt off leaving the bow tie still around my neck. I kicked off my shoes I was sockless as I had not worked out a sexy way to take them off!.

I went over to Lucy the hostess and leaned my hips forward gyrating to the music. She reached for my belt and eased it out then unzipped me and pulled down my trousers and gave my bulge a kiss. I moved around the group offering my gyrating hips for each of them to group and play with. By now I straining at the thong and it was being stretched away from me by my hardening cock. I moved away from them all and grasp the ends of the thing and pulled it off in one motion. My cock springing to attention as they cheered and called out. I sung it back and forth in time to the music and again went around the room. This time they all took it in turns to suck my cock. Some playing with my balls and gently teasing me, but Helen and Lucy took me all the way in and gagged themselves on me. Lucy was the last and I was able to hold myself back until I reached her, I called out I was going to cum and she eased back for me to spray it over her face. I had never seen so much cum as she hungrily lapped it up and Amanda came to her assistance.

Lucy stood up and kissed me with her cum soaked lips and tasted so hot. The other girls stripped her off in front of me and she sat back down again and pulled me down onto her sweet tasting pussy that she had freshly shaved for this week. She seemed to taste even better and was so wet and delicious. Two others had already gone to work on my cock which was already hard, having hardly gone down, under their administrations. I was enjoying Lucy too much to notice and could feel her building low moans were escaping her mouth and she seemed to be tensing up her hand came down to join my tongue and I remembered that she would spray me when she cum. She did not disappoint she flooded my mouth and soaked my chest as her orgasm ripped through her...

If you would like to read about a more recent cuckold affair I had with a different couple you can find it here.

I rewrote it into one

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1159321

Also if you want to see how Lucy seduced me....

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1189790

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Great story.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Great horny story that babe xx

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

ayr / glasgow

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

love this

By *ackRowMan  over a year ago

Wokingham

Now on a new account I will be writing on this now.

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

» Add a new message to this topic