FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Mutual Meeting

A Mutual Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She was beautiful. No, that’s far too polite she was Swedish and absolutely gorgeous. Her natural blond hair that came down to her shoulders with a slight wave in it, her slight early twenties naivety, her smile that could cut you down from man to boy in seconds and her body - well, well that was the point, he’d never seen it - instead Brad was limited to what he could see on Zoom.

He shifted uncomfortably on his chair, he was her coach for God’s sake, he couldn’t be unprofessional. Alexa was in Sweden where she worked in finance but she was young and wanted to make it and Colin was a forty year old man who was out of shape but excellent at what he did. After a few sessions, Colin had calmed his urges toward Alexa but deep down he wanted her even if that meant moving to Sweden, stupid really but still. All was going well until that morning - Colin switched on his laptop and there she was wrapped in a white blanket.

“Are you cold? It’s boiling over here in the UK” asked Colin politely.

“Oh it’s warm here, but the air con makes it freezing, look at me goosebumps everywhere” said Alexa and with that, she removed the blanket to reveal she was wearing a very low cut top, had nipples that could cut glass and then she proceeded to scan the laptop camera down her body, “I mean look at my side covered in goosebumps” she said with that innocent smile not realising that Colin, who now had the biggest erection he could muster on a Monday morning, tried to remain professional.

“Yes, it’s - er - very - I mean - nice, I mean cold” he said biting on his pen.

“What is nice?” asked Alexa.

I mean, seriously? Did she have to ask that, thought Colin. Think professional, he thought, “Your body” it just blurted out, “Shit, I mean, you, oh god I don’t know what I mean, I apologise for being so unprofessional” he said.

Alexa, thought for a moment and sat back in front of the camera.

What was she going to say? I mean, this misunderstanding could get him fired.

“It is very sweet of you to find me - nice, I would have preferred a better word..” She smiled.

Colin relaxed, ok, not in trouble he can get back to work now.

“Ok, thank you, I apologise. So shall we get on with the session?”

“No, not until you come up with a better word”

Colin looked up, it was silly but he glanced over to his calendar, yep, June 12th, 2021 not fantasy woman day. “Well?” She asked.

“Ok it’s er.. gorgeous”

“Better, try again”

“Beautiful. I think you are beautiful”

“You are a very nice man,” smiled Alexa.

“But you might want to - get yourself a big warmer” he said becoming braver.

“Why is this?”

“Your, well, your nipples are very erect, that can’t be nice” he suggested.

Alexa smiled, she looked down and back up.

“Colin, my coach man, I never knew you’d even noticed, tell me how to sort that”

Colin frowned, he glanced at the calendar again and put his pencil down. His cock had totally taken over his mouth.

“Alexa, I know it’s not exactly PC and all, but I do think you are beautiful and I am going to be honest with you - I would love to see more of you. I would like to see - all of you. I’m sorry but PC or not I’m still a guy..”

Alexa smiled. The morning for her had not started well, after a row with her boyfriend she stomped into work looking forward to the best part of her day, seeing Colin, he understood her, he had taken the time to appreciate her and best of all he made her feel good about herself. Then again that was his job, but he had been kind to her and in that moment she had to admit it, she was horny and wanted to celebrate her femininity. She locked the door of the small meeting room she was in and sat down.

“Just for you Colin” she said, grasping with crossed hands the helm of her blouse before she look it off. No bra. Her pert, young, breasts with hard nipples paraded in front of her.

“Wow” came the reply, you are even more beautiful than knew.” said Colin.

Alexa said nothing but she enjoyed this, she was really turned on, she stood up, slowly took down her black knee length skirt to reveal a soft pair of lily white panties, her body was perfect in Colin’s eyes, then she ran her thumb along the top of her panties before grabbing them gently and pulling them down. Colin almost came in his trousers as Alexa bent over and looked straight into the camera.

“You see Colin, you’d expect me to say, now take off your clothes, but I know you are as horny as I am right now. So you can do what you, and in two weeks, when I visit Manchester, I want you to come to me and coach me in person is that a deal?”

Colin simply nodded seven inch cock firmly in hand.

“Now, I am not much of a performer Colin, but I thought to ought to see what I didn’t get to do in the shower this morning..”

And with that, she sat on the chair, pushed it back and playfully put both feet on the table so he could literally see all of her. He watched as he hand ran down her torso all the while watching what she was doing never once glancing at him. She caressed her breasts and played with them smiling as the sensitivity of her nipples electrified her body. Colin lent back in his chair saying nothing but rubbing his rock hard cock gently so as not to be too noticeable.

Then he watched with anticipation as her hand made its way past her belly button and into her well shaven pussy. She started to play and had no choice but to close her eyes as she rubbed her clit slowly. She listened hard for Colin’s every sound, he tried to hold back but she could hear his breath sharpen and he panted gently, she could hear his chair squeak slightly as he moved and wanked his own cock. She rubbed faster, bit her lip trying not to scream out. Faster and faster she rubbed.

Colin noticed that amazing blonde hair drooping down as he slow moved her head back to reveal the most amazing neck that he imagined kissing his own hand rubbed her clit, then he heard her breathing get shallow and louder, he rubbed harder and he too could no longer mask his breathing, the faster she got the faster he got until he too could no longer hold back this mask of politeness. He moaned out and so did she - faster and faster she purred out breathing faster until finally she looked at him, she could just make out his 7inch cock and when she came it was like a tidal wave of ultimate pleasure as she watched his cock erupt with white cum all over his fist clench hand. She took the time to smile, close her eyes and imagined the day ahead being a lot better she smiled as she thought “Here’s to Manchester…”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ambscouple2015Couple  over a year ago

Not in Wisbech but near

Nice read looking forward to when they meet again in Manchester

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please