FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY FANTASY???

ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY FANTASY???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *maninuniform79 OP   Man  over a year ago

kings lynn area

Hi there folks, this is my fist time posting a thread in the forums but I have plucked up the courage to ask so here I am,

One of my fantasies is to meet with a female at an arranged place, she is laying there blindfolded waiting for me to arrive. I open the door and see her laying there teasing herself as she waits for me. I stand and watch her as she climaxes and then go over and gently start kissing her from head to toe. She is shuddering with excitement as she does not know what I look like but is enjoying the feelings that I am giving to her as I tease her and please her. Once the fun is over I leave her as I found her without her ever seeing who I am but feeling totally satisfied.

Hope there is someone out there that may wish to help me out with this or offer any advice if they have done it in the past.

Hope to chat to some of you soon

Jxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its a good fantasy, but not for me, i would never meet a guy without seeing what he looks like,

he could be a right munter

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Try approaching a couple where the female is happy for her man to do all the arranging. Or perhaps a cuckolding cpl?

xAx

kings lynn area

thanks for that, Ill give it a look out. Keep your fingers crossed for me. X X

LoL

Its good fun, we have done it a couple of times but want to take it to the next step now.. Shaz wants to actually be in bed asleep one night and for me to arrange a meet to wake her up and start playing but in pitch black

Tony

kings lynn area

well if you want a volunteer, im your man....

"LoL

Its good fun, we have done it a couple of times but want to take it to the next step now.. Shaz wants to actually be in bed asleep one night and for me to arrange a meet to wake her up and start playing but in pitch black

Tony"

I got asked to do that once when online late once. But had to trun it down as did not know them and it could be so wrong if she was not up for it.

"well if you want a volunteer, im your man...."

Might have to take you up on that at a later date

At moment though, meeting very few, Shaz on an intensive exorcize plan for 6 weeks and normally feeling fairly dead

Tony

"I got asked to do that once when online late once. But had to trun it down as did not know them and it could be so wrong if she was not up for it."

Might of got your balls ripped of

Tony

kings lynn area

well im here whenever you need me. any other ideas you can think of at all?

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

What about a dark room in a club?

A

"LoL

Tony"

my hubby has done this to me twice now but well worth it

kings lynn area

was it him that did it or did he get someone round to help out?

i had gone to bed then he got a single male over lol ,didnt think he would do it again so soon after the first, was a week

"i had gone to bed then he got a single male over lol ,didnt think he would do it again so soon after the first, was a week "

Thats 1/2 the fun of what me and Shaz get up to, she mostly don't know when we meeting someone, sometimes can be 2 or 3 weeks inbetween meets but also had 2 in 1 day before

Tony

kings lynn area

well as I might of mentioned before, im free most of the time and can travel at the drop of a hat. I do hope I can forefil this fantasy one day and then I can move onto the others.....lol

Try cuckolding couples, they are usually up for that kinda thing.

As a Bull I have done this on a few occasions. I have met a couple and arranged a meet but never told the lady eactly what day or time I'm going to arrive. The husband was prone to nip home for a quickie during lunch. So he & I set it up one lunch time.

She was blindfolded when I arrived and when i left, She has contacted me on a couple of occasions since

I'd love to do this, but as a single female I'm sure you understand that its way too risky!

» Add a new message to this topic