FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My friends ex and her new girlfriend part 3

My friends ex and her new girlfriend part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ian and Dan get to Pams House. She looks at them and says " when would you guys be able to come over?"

Ian looks at her and says " well anytime really,when did you want us round?"

Dan agrees as Pam looks at them " to be honest I want you both to come inside and fuck me now but I didn't want to wear you out as we have all been up all night."

" Is your husband not home?" Dan asked.

" No I think he has gone out golfing with his mates again."

" OK yeah if you want us to come up sure" Ian said.

They got out of the car and headed inside. Pam walked them into the lounge and said " So can I ask you both something?"

"What's that ?" Dan replied.

" How often do you guys do this ?"

" Do what ?" Ian asked

" How often do you fuck women together?"

"Ah yeah well this is the first time.we got asked by Mark if we woukd like to help him fulfill your fantasy of becoming a slut for the night."

" Wow OK so you haven't ever had an experience like that before either? "

The guy both said no at the same time and then added " but we really did enjoy being with you.your a very liberated kind of women and if you asked me if your husband knew just what you liked then he would think he was a very lucky man indeed."

"And why exactly would I feel like a lucky man "Keith asked as he walked into the lounge.

" Keith!!" Pam exclaimed. " I thought you were out playing golf"

" Obviously .....so who are these two guys and why are they stood looking the worse for wear in my lounge with my wife at 7 am?"

Pam looked at him and said "we need to talk.so please sit down."

Ian watched as Keith walked in and sat on the the two seater sofa opposite the 3 seater with Pam sat in between Ian and Dan.

" We have been married for over 10 years now and I'm tired of being little Mrs perfect wifey. I love you with all my heart but I have needs too,when I complain or suggest we try something new you either blank me or just refuse to try it."

"In what way?" Keith asked.

" Sexually Keith " she said in a matter of fact way.

" I'm tired of our frankly boring sex life and I want to enjoy life while I'm still young enough to do that.so either you want to join me in having fun or we can get a divorce!!!" She said with a lot of pent up emotion.

" Now wait just a minute Pam! There's no need to start talking about divorce yet." He paused..." OK so you want a change. So what do these two guys have to do with that?"

" like I said I'm tired of vanilla sex,so I wanted to try some fantasies out." She paused as she watched his face." I wanted to feel what it was like to be wanted,truly wanted,to feel sexy,and to experience more than one cock for the rest of my life."

" and???" Keith said.in a rather annoyed way.

" And I thoroughly enjoyed that feeling last night with Ian, Dan,Mark and George last night!!!"Pam snarled at him." And now I'm going to take them upstairs to finish what we started " as she stood up turned and held her hands out to the guys.

They took a hand each as she lead them to the stairs.

" you ...you can't be serious!!!" Keith stammered.

Your more than welcome to join us or you can file for divorce, but I'm not going to stop enjoying living my life anymore just to please you."

When the guys had reached the top of the landing Dan looked back down at Keith. " are you coming? He asked as Pam dragged him into the bedroom.

Keith stood the the bottom of the stairs for what seemed like an eternity. Until Pam appeared at the top of the states wearing her see through red Teddy and no panties.

"Come on up here and fuck me for once."..." let me suck your cock while the guys have a shower at least"

He walked upstairs and into the room." Sit on the chair Keith I just want to try something. "

Keith sat on the chair as Pam returned with a couple of his ties.she began to bind his wrists to the chair.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Sit still and you will see."

Reluctantly he sat there as she bound his wrists to the chair.

" Now I'm going to suck your cock.but only if you get hard." She said as she opened his robe to a limp cock between his legs.

" the way I see it,it's like this.if you get hard from what your about to see then your obviously aroused by what you have seen even though you know we are married.so if you get hard ill let you join in.if not then I'll know we are getting a divorce. "

"What are you talking about???"

She sat on the bed leaned back with her arms outstretched behind her tilted her head seductively as she parted her thighs.her ample breasts visible as her nipples went hard at the thought of what was to come.

" I'm ready guys" she said as they walked back into the room both naked now.

" watch and learn what I enjoy Keith " she said as Dan placed his cock to her lips as Ian knelt between her thighs and began to lick her pussy.while Dan thrust his hand inside her Teddy grabbed a brrast and said to Keith. " your wife has an amazing body." She is VERY responsive. "

" you fucking bastards stop. Leave her alone!!! He shouted.

Within moments of Ians tongue pressing against Pams clit her moans began as she then parted her lips for Dan's cock.

Dan gently took the back of her head as he thrust his cock into her moaning mouth as her eyes looked up at him.

"Oh yeah that's a good girl " Dan said as she reached up and began to run her hand up and down his shaft as he pushed his cock in and out just enough to make her struggle.

For the next 20 mins Keith had no choice but to watch his wife being licked and sucking cock at the same time.

Dan finally pulled out as she looked at Keith and said." Don't you want me to suck your cock?" As she looked down at his still limp cock.

" Perhaps he needs to see your fuck face." Said Ian.

" oh yes please fuck me sir" Pam said as she dropped onto all fours right in front of Keith. Her hands on his thighs as Ian got in behind her.

Keith's eyes watching as he eased his girth into his wife's pussy as she looked up into Keith's eyes. Ian grabbed her Teddy and pulled her backwards onto his cock as he thrust himself deeply into her.her gentle moans as Ian slowly began to fuck her." Oh fuck your pussy feels so good....so lovely and tight around my cock." Ian said as he looked directly into Keith's eyes. " your wife does like a proper good fuck."he said as his hips began to thrust into Pamas his hands pulled her onto him with a thud. At that point Pams moans grew as her fuck face began to show as Keith looked down at his wife who was now struggling to keep eye contact as her orgasms began to crash over her body.

" oh fuck me yessss...fuck me ...fuck me harder..." pam said as she watched her husbands cock grow."Do you want me to suck your cock?" She asked as she slid her hand up his thigh towards his cock.

All Keith could do in his state of shock at the sight of his wife willingly being pounded from behind was to nod his head as she took his cock gently in hand and parted her lips around his now rock hard member.

She looked up into his eyes and said. " tell me...tell me what you want"

Suck it...suck my.....suck my cock...."Keith said timidly at first.

After a few licks and taking his hard cock into her mouth she looked up at him." Tell me how it feels...tell me what you want. Treat me like I'm your slut for the night."

He looked down on her as he watched her sink her lips onto him as his hands struggled to grasp her.

" untie me" he said as his frustration grew.

" No ...not yet..you need to cum first" she said as her tongue began to swirl around his cocks head.

" oh fuck " he said " that feels....Good....oh yes don't stop stop doing that..." Within moments his cock began shooting his seed up and into her mouth as he struggled to get free.

" arghhhhh....ohhhh godddd " Keith groaned as she swallowed his juices as Ian was still fucking her.

Dan laying on the bed said" cmon over here.my cock needs you."

She looked over her shoulder and said." Can I ride your cock please?"

"By all means let's show your husband what you truly enjoy." Dan said as Ians cock slipped out of her now quite wet pussy.

She quickly went to climb onto Dan's lap when he said " no face the other way,and let's get that Teddy off of you." She quickly spun round and sat on his lap as she raised her arms up for him to remove the Teddy. As his hands lifted it over her head he quickly pulled it back trapping her arms behind her head as she gasped. " "Face fuck her " he said to Ian as he pushed her lower back with his hand. She took the hint and leant forward as his other hand placed the tip of his cock at her now flowing opening.

" oh this is new" she said as she could now feel the heat from his cock on her pussy lips.

Ian had climbed onto the bed and took a hold of her hair." Open " he said as he nelt just enough to place the head of his cock at her lips." I was close to cumming so this shouldn't take long...but once I start I'm not going to stop until I've cum" he said to Pam. " do you understand ?"

" yes sir " she said with a devilish smile.

With that she lowered her hips onto Dan's cock as he looked over at Keith.

"To think you could have had this for the last 10 years is unbelievable, I'd love to have a wife that's this bold,this seductive, this beautiful, this fucking dirty." As she began to ride Dan's cock reverse cowgirl.

Keith watched in disbelief as Ian began to fuck his wife's pretty little mouth with careless abandon as she struggled to breath yet somehow kept fucking Dan's cock as Dan now spat on her ass crack and slipped his thumb inside her ass and said." Remember last night....I bet you wish you could be completely full right now.

Her moans instantly grew much louder as her breasts were heaving too and fro from her torsos back and forth onto his cock with Ians hands holding her head as his cock was thrust deeper as his cock erupted.

" oh fuck yess "he cried as he dumped his cum deep down her gargling throat. Her hands and arms still pinned behind her head were let go as she pushed on Ians hips to gasp for breath.

His cum now spilling onto her breasts as she swallowed as much as she could.

" does Dan's cock feel good? " Ian asked.

" oh god yes" she mumbled mid moan.

" did you enjoy being my fuck toy?"

" yesss...you tasted sooo good and made me feel so fucking horny as you came down my throat" she said as she looked over to her husband.

" I never knew you would or even could enjoy being fucked in such a way."

Mid moan she stopped.

"neither did I but you never gave me the opportunity to find out even when I asked you to fuck me"

" I want to fuck you now!!!"

" then tell me what you want..tell me what you want me to do."

" I want to fuck you doggy style while your sucking on those big dicks.....I want you to tell me how good they feel.how good I feel. I want you to cum for me like you came for them."

"Ian would you untie my husband while I just finish off Dan?"

" yeah " he said as he walked over to Keith. "

Keith's eyes were transfixed on his wife's body as she was grinding her hips vigorously onto Dan's cock as Dan began to grunt.

" that's it my stud....feel that building....cum for me" Pam exclaimed.

" oh you dirty bitch yeah...ride my cock....I'm gonna cum " he blurted out as he slapped her ass.

" please untie me " Keith said. " I so want to taste her pussy right now"

The second his wrists were untied he lept up and threw himself at thier sides. Pam rolled off Dan and spread her legs as Keith's tongue darted out as he began slurping up all the juices that were now slowly pouring out.

" your pussy tastes so good mmmmmmmmmm" he moaned as his face was buried between her inner thighs.

" oh Keith do you like the taste of our cum?"

" mmmmmmmm yes its delicious "

He said whilst devouring her moist mound of pleasure.

" good then you can fuck me and add yours to it " she said mid moan as she rolled onto her knees.

" yes ....yes...I'm going to fuck you.......while you suck them again...."

Kneeling behind her he thrust his moderate manhood as deeply as he could.

" your pussy feels different....it feels bigger??? "He said in an odd voice...

As she took a hold of a cock in each hand and took turns sucking on the guys as her husband thrusted vigorously into her for just a few minutes until he mixed his seed with thiers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow great to see this continue

"wow great to see this continue"

I'm just pleased that someone is enjoying my imagination. I've tried to mix it up a little so far.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Fantastic

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

More please

By *etFun69Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Great work OP

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *rCumAlotMan  over a year ago

maidstone

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

This is brilliant

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Damn, this just keeps getting better

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

I woke up to the bed being bounced up and down on by Nicole, who had decided that was the best way to wake me up!!!!

" What the fuck!!!" I said as my bloodshot eyes opened to see her very fine figure bouncing up and down on the bed as she was laughing. I quickly realised we were the only ones in the room and asked." Where's George and Julie?"

" oh they have been fucking in the shower for an hour now"

" oh right....speak of the devil " I said as George and Julie came wandering back into the bedroom.

"Hello sleepyhead " Julie said with a cheeky smile.

George headed over to get dressed as he said." Thank you Mark for introducing me to Julie, she is a proper little filthy fuck." As he stooped to whisper in my ear.

I nodded to him and smiled." Yeah I kinda thought you two might hit it off "I said.

"Nicole you did bring a change of clothes didn't you?" Julie asked.

Nicole stopped bouncing and looked at me...." No I didn't!!!" She replied in an annoyed voice,as Julie started laughing." It's OK I brought some so you can wear my spares to go shopping like Mark promised." She said as she looked at me with the eyes of a woman who wanted to be alone with George.

" yeah yeah of course" I said as I got up." After a quick shower"

" it had better be quick...its nearly 4 pm!"

" it's OK the shop I want to go to is open until 8pm so it's cool" Nicole said." There's a few things I want to get"

Nicole and I hopped into the shower,and as we were busily rubbing each other with the shower gel I couldn't help but get a hard on.

" oh are you hungry for more ?" Nicole asked.

" Most definitely BUT, and it's a perfectly sized nicely rounded BUTT.... we can't have you walking around naked so my primal urges will have to wait until later."

Her bottom lip pouted..then she nibbled on it a little as she swayed from side to side with her head tilted slightly like a sweet and innocent little school girl.

" oh fuck me will you please not do that...its driving me insane.."

" Do what?" As she continued.

I hooked my hand under her arm and with one quick movement spun her round while my other hand whipped out and slapped her naked ass.

Nicole's yelp was so loud Julie appeared in the door...

" are you OK Nic?"

Sheepishly Nicole replied

" yes I'm fine I just got my ass slapped for winding up Mark. It shocked me but damn it still feels good to have such a warm tingly feeling " she said as her hand rubbed her now bright red ass cheek in that same sweet and innocent voice but this time with a hint of naughtiness behind it.

" right I'm going to ger dressed before I completely get side tracked" I said..."unless of course you don't want me to take you shopping "

" OK OK I'll stop...let's go..." Nicole said with a stomp of her foot as she left the shower.

Within minutes we were both dressed and heading towards the elevator.

20 mins later we are standing in some boutique where Nicole was searching for something. " right I want this to be a surprise so if you can wait over there I'll call you when I'm ready "

I nodded and headed to the front of the shop and started daydreaming about last night.

Another 20 or 30 mins later I get tapped on the shoulder. " ready..all you need to do is pay here then we cam go to the next place."

I looked at her as she said.

I know I didn't have on any underwear last night but...if I had I'm pretty sure you woukd have ripped them off too...soooo..."

" yeah OK I get it...your worth it so I'll treat you to something sexy ...as long as I get to see you waering it on your sensuous,sultry ,naughty little ass later."

" I don't think I'll be wearing it for very long..at least I hope I'm not..."

I paid without even listening to the amount with thoughts of what she will look like later floating around in my mind...

Next stop is another boutique but this one was nothing but lingerie.

As horny as I was and with all that was on display I couldn't hide my bulge for long. Her bags were hanging from my hands in front of my legs with my crossed hands trying to hide my hard on.

A very lovely shop assistant asked if I would like to take a seat in the waiting area.I agreed and was asked to follow her into the back.after walking through a curtain I was shown a comfy looking sofa.Within seconds a woman appeared out of a cubicle to look at herself in the full length mirror.

Woking-ish

Hitchin

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Gosport

Near MK

Reigate

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Best story on here

Heathrow

Great stuff

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Dudley

maidstone

As this mid to late 40's woman stepped out of the cubicle, my eyes were instantly staring at her stocking clad legs as she bent over right in front of me giving me an absolute eyeful of both her curvaceous legs and ass.once she had sorted out the straps on her high heels she looked over to where I had literally just sat down.she stood up in a rush and turned to look me right in the eyes.

My phone began to ring.breaking our gaze." Heya " I said as I answered the phone to Nicole.

" Where are you?" She asked as I explained that I had been offered a seat in the waiting area.

As I said that I looked up to catch this woman still looking at me as Nicole appeared from behind the curtain.

"What are you doing back here? I told you I wanted it to be a surprise!!"

" sorry I didn't realise this was the viewing area until literally just now." I said as I stood up, which caused my trousers to properly bulge from my erection.

" excuse me,I hate to intrude but would you mind if I asked your fella to help me decide which of my sets of lingerie suits me better?" Nicole turned to see the woman standing there in her stockings,suspenders,with a rather nice pair of black lace trimmed shimmering blue panties with matching bra.

Nicole looked at me and said" actually you would be doing me a favour by distracting him while I try on a few things."

Reigate

Near MK

Never my luck

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Heathrow

Lucky sod

skeg

Gosport

Hitchin

Dudley

renfrewshireish

Sorry guys I had written a great next part yesterday but as I was proof reading it I swiped to hard and the page refreshed and lost everything I had written.

So from now on I think I will be posting shorter sections to minimise the loss if it happens again.

As I watched Nicole disappear behind the curtain of her cubicle, I noticed this other woman start walking towards me her eyes looking downward until she was nearly infront of me.I quickly looked down to see what she was staring at when I realised my bulging trousers were quite prominent.

" Are you OK with helping me out?" She asked.

" Erm uh yeah" I fumbled knowing my hard on was basically on display to her. " what sort of look were you going for because that choice you have on now is a very good match for your very vibrant blue hair"

" Why thank you,but first things first.my nane is Zoe, what is yours? We can't be helping each other if we don't even know who we are helping now can we?"

" yes I do apologise, my name is Mark and that was Nicole. "

" oh so your not together?"

Nicole pipped up..." yeah Mark what's the deal are we together or not? " She said with a giggle

" we only just recently met and yes I'd love to have her as my girlfriend I haven't asked yet."

" why ever not I think you two would be a perfect match"

Coincidentally we both said at the same time." It's complicated "

Zoe looked at me then towards to cubicle..." OK well to answer your question on what kind of look I'm after...this here" she says as she does a little twirl. " this is for under my work clothes..." she leans in and points down at my groin as she says." What I'm actually after is that kind of a reaction for someone new...."

" I take it your recently single by the fact of the tan lines where your ring used to be"

" yes I am recently single so I decided to treat myself..."

" well I'm happy to help " I said as I sat down.

" OK good...ill just go try on my first thing...be right back.

Dudley

Gosport

As soon as Zoe had gone I readjusted my bulging cock to minimise it.

Nicole texted me."so you want me to be your girlfriend eh?"

I replied " well after all that's happened in the last week especially last night I had hoped you would consider it yes."

" what about Julie?"

"Can we talk about this in person please....she is great but I'm not in love with her" I replied.

" XXX" was all I got from Nicole...that was enough...

Zoe stepped out from the curtain, and with her hands at her side sort of holding down the blood red silk Teddy she did a little twirl as she walked over to the full length mirrors.I Caught a glimpse of her nicely rounded bare ass during the twirl and I'll admit it did catch my attention.

" So what do you think to this then Mark?" She asked whilst twisting from side to side in the mirrors.

" Well if your going for a casual evening of pampering....even a naughty evening of pampering then yes the style suits you....but with the blue hair..."

" the hair can be changed but I wasn't going for the casual look...she looked back at me,as I watched her eyes again they were looking down at my groin.

" OK well if that's what your looking for then try a wonder woman twirl, you know with your arms up for your entrance when your with your new someone. " I paused as she stepped back from the mirror with a devilish look in her eyes as she looked over her shoulder. " I've got to admit the sight of your bare bum was quite nice." I said in a cheeky voice.

her face lit up with a sultry sort of pride as she twirled to face me, completely lifting her Teddy high enough to expose her inner thighs,her neatly shaved Brazilian, and most of her incredibly flat belly for the briefest of moments as the silk Teddy settled back down." Like this" she said as her head tilted slightly with a sweet and innocent look.

" um yeah that would do it all right" I said flummoxed at her brazen move.

" OK so I'll keep this one. Thank you Mark as I wasn't too sure about it."

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

" I'm not sure but I think she likes you!!!" From Nicole.

Zoe had disappeared again so I replied.

"Flattered if she does but I doubt it"

" damn it" Zoe said from her cubicle. " wrong size."

" too big or too small" I asked. Zoe stepped out wearing a beautiful body stocking. A combination of see through black figure hugging stocking with a black floral pattern that literally only just covered the size of her nipples discreetly,as it wrapped around her waist and came up to each nipple from the side. You could quite clearly see the shape and size of her breasts through the material as it clung to them.

" Wow that fits your upper body perfectly....let's have a look at the rest" I said.

" um I don't know if I can." She said sheepishly.

Nicole popped her head out and said." Give me a second I'll come and look." A few moments later I watched as Nicole's nude body came from one cubicle and entered Zoes.

" ohhhhh your naked my sweet!!." Zoe exclaimed.

" Zoe that fits you like a glove!!! I'm jealous and " from that point all I could hear were murmurs. And whispering.

"Are you two OK in there?

ayr / glasgow

Nicole came out of Zoes cubicle and smiled at me in an unusual way.her look was one of I know something you don't know,as she went back into her cubicle.

A few seconds later Zoe said." I'm coming out now and I want your honest opinion Mark. Do I look sexy in this?" As she stepped out wearing just the body stocking she leaned against the edge of the mirror with her arm angled up so she was resting on her elbow with her hand playing with her hair as her other hand was on her hip with all of her weight resting on one leg with the other one dong that seductive dangling dance twisting slowly back and forth. Her pussy was on full show from the crotchless body stocking,with the opening plunging high enough up her belly to expose her peirced belly button.

I motioned for her silently to twirl with my finger as I sat there gobsmacked.at which point she not only twirled but stopped as her ass was facing me diagonally and bent over whilst looking over her shoulder. Her hair just partially covering her face.

As my smile grew I could see in her eyes her smile growing too.

" yes...oh my days yes you look incredibly sexy in that."

" Stand up please Mark.....I want to see proof."

Stunned, I asked " excuse me?"

"Please stand up...I said that I wanted a certain kind of reaction and I would like...no I would love to see proof of how sexy you think I look."

As I stood up my cock strained at the seams of my trousers. As I went to adjust myself Zoe stepped forward.

" please...allow me to help you" she said as her hands shot forward onto my groin. I shot a glance over to Nicole's cubicle as she poked her head from behind the curtain smiling ,almost laughing.

Zoes hands quickly found my cock pointing to the left straining to rise up straight.

" Ah yes ....let me.....just .....help...ad jusstttt...my god!! Zoe said slowly and fumbled as her fingers wiggled and moved my trousers enough for my manhood to stretch straight again. " your at least double what my ex had....Nicole is a very lucky girl..."

Nicole seized the opportunity to come out and take Zoes hand. " right you felt Mark...now feel me" she said as her hand guided Zoes hand up to her breast.

Zoes fingers began to gently caress Nicole's soft pale skin as her fingertips circled her nipple.

' Oh my your skin is so very soft." Zoe murmured.

" I don't believe this " I said as I watched them gently caressing each other.

Nicole stopped Zoe and said." You still have one more thing to try on don't you?"

" uh oh yes ...yes I do " Zoe replied in a daze. As she turned slowly and headed back into her cubicle she stopped and looked back in shock at what she had just done,and pulled the curtain closed.

Nicole looked at me leaned in and whispered. " see she does like you..."

" and you too by the looks of it!!" I said half smiling.

" I'm going to invite her back for some fun if you like her enough."

" If by like her enough to fuck her...only if your involved too.."

Nicole's eyes lit up. " so your saying that your happy to fuck other women but only as long as I'm involved???" " Does that mean that you wouldn't fuck another woman without me?"

" look...we made love last night and that doesn't happen with me ever...we both like to fuck women so as long as your ok with it and you find the other woman attractive then if she wanted me to fuck her than yeah I would...but only if your ok with it."

And how do you feel about me sucking other guys cocks??? Because I've recently realised that I really enjoy making guys cum.and I might ....might if I find the right guy want to fuck him too"

" as long as we can make love afterwards I'm OK with it."

" What are you two whispering about."Zoe asks as we both turn to see her standing there holding a corset. " I think I need some help"

" take a hold of the corset and stand behind Zoe while I do it up from the front." Nicole says.

I walk up behind Zoe and reach under her arms and take the corset from her and as I wrap it around her waist I hug her from behind.her hands drop and reach back behind her searching for my cock as they find my thighs and start rubbing upwards until she grasps my hard member.her head tilts back slightly as her fingers are now caressing my length through the trousers material as she let's out a little sigh.

Nicole has already fastened the corset over half way as she says.

" I'm going to need to help your breasts into position ok?"

Zoe nodded as she murmured " uh huh"

" OK right well I've nearly got it..but I need to be behind you for the last bit, " she said as she stepped in next to me. Her eyes noticed Zoes hands on my cock and licked her lips.

I side stepped as Nicole took my place and I watched as Zoes fingers gently probed Nicole's nether region as her fingers explored blindly until she found Nicole's bare smooth pussy lips and clit.her gasp at finding it was almost as loud as Nicole's. As Nicole's hands reached in between the corset and Zoes breasts and pulled them up into position so the nippled were only just hidden.

" I'm going to pull hard on the ties now." She said as she leaned back and pulled with her arms but pushed her hips forward onto Zoes hands which were just over her ass."

" oh my god your so warm ..... and wet.. " Zoe exclaimed.

" right that should just about do " Nicole said as she stepped back." Go take a look in the mirrors "

Zoe walked over to admire her seductively sultry looking blazing purple and black corset with the tiniest of matching thong that was so thin in only just covered her tidy Brazilian shaved pussy.

" turn around so we can see" I said as she did so exposing her bare ass again in the mirror.

" wow that suits you so well."I said." It frames and accents your hips perfectly and thrusts your breasts up with just the right amount of lift to create that stunning cleavage without it looking slutty or vulgar. "

Nicole looked at her.."drop to your hands and knees Zoe. See how it feels to move in it"

Zoe crouched down then placed her hands out and took up that position. As she looked up, it was all I could do to control myself to not fuck her right then and there.

Nicole looked at my face and then asked " so how does it feel??? Can you move ok?"

Her eyes locked pn Nicole's. " yes but I do believe it would feel alot better with someone behind me."

renfrewshireish

skeg

Nicole looked at me and said." Mark be a sweetheart and wait outside...I need to get Zoe to help me with my outfits...ya know a woman's point of view. "

" yeah sure no probs " I said as I headed out to the front of the shop.

20 mins later Zoe walked over and whispered in my ear.

" thanks for your help earlier.heres my number for later." Then she kissed me on the cheek and left the store after handing me a slip of paper.

As I was about to read it Nicole walked over so I just popped it into my pocket.

" ready?" She asked.

"Yeah did you want me to pay for it?"

" nope...Zoe paid for it,and she has it with her." She said with a Cheshire cats grin.

I was now confused. And it showed...

" remember I said I was going to invite her for some fun? Well she actually invited us round to hers for some fun before I could get the chance.".... " she said she would give you her number.."

I pulled the slip of paper out and we both looked at it.on it was her number, her address and a little note.

" all I ask is a call before you both turn up so that I can get ready to be the best host I can be."

We looked at each other..."when do you want to go? " I asked.

"Tonight" Nicole said." Because she wants to tie you up and tease you."

" tie me up?.. I dunno..."

" oh cmon I'm sure your strong enough to handle 2 women " she said as she laughed...

" haha "

So we headed back to the hotel and I thought shit..." what about Julie?" ...." we can't just leave her alone All night!!"

" give me Zoes number and I'll call her". Nicole said.

"I think I have an idea...if she is up for it...I know Julie will be" I said as I explained my idea to Nicole who instantly agreed.

ayr / glasgow

Dudley

swansea

Loving this

Near MK

Who do these things happen to?

And how do I get to be one of them

Heathrow

Gosport

renfrewshireish

By *ag500Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

hummmmmm

By *ag500Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

" "

hummmmmm

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Excelent!!

Reigate

Hitchin

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

maidstone

Woking-ish

Lancaster

By *rNNurseCouple  over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

Very hot

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

This story is like a drug.

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *park777Man  over a year ago

bristol

Can't wait for the next installment

By *etFun69Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

The story that just keeps raising more than just the spirits.

As soon as we opened the door Julie pounced on us asking all sorts of questions " we're have you been,and why are you both smiling like your the cat that got the cream? And show me what you got her!!"

" chill out....all in good time" I said.

" come with me I want to tell you all about it". As they walked into the bedroom I could faintly hear Nicole say" your gonna love this"

I sat on the sofa waiting as the girls did what girls do...gossiping,so I called Ian.

" hey how's it going?"

" um yeah its going great..but im a little busy atm."

" oh sorry what ya doing?"

I could hear the phone go muffled as Ian said" Pam don't stop just because I'm on the phone.suck this cock now!" A pause.." sorry Mark but Pam is sucking me off and I was nearly about to cum when you called."

I started laughing and said." Sorry bro I'll let ya finish up"

10 minutes later Julie walked in wearing a new set of lingerie holding my tie.as she walked over I looked her up and down as her breasts were barely contained within the halter top type blue bodice with matching blue thong.

Julie walked straight up to me and straddled my lap as she took my tie and covered my eyes,tying it off behind my head." Hold out your hands" she said as she hopped off my lap.

I did as I was asked and she took my hands in hers and gently pulled as she said "stand up."

She led me into the bedroom where I could hear buzzing and Nicole gently moaning.

"Nic!!!! Stop fucking and help me!!!!"

The buzzing stopped and suddenly hands were undressing me.one of them was taking off my shirt as the other one began to loosen my trousers. Withing moments I was standing before them naked blindfolded as they then guided me across the room." Sit her " as Julie patted the seat of the chair as Nicole pushed my chest to let me know to sit.as soon as my ass hit the seat Julie grabbed an ankle,and tied it to the chairs leg. Then my other ankle as Nicole tied my wrist to the arm.quickly followed by the other wrist.

"Right I'll call Zoe and let her know we are ready"

" wait what now??? Ready for what?" I asked.

Suddenly my thigh was stinging.

The smack made my ears ring from the paddle that had just struck my thigh." Shut up! Your only going to speak when we say"

Without thinking I said." What the fuck?" Followed by another slap but this time across my face from Julie's hand.

" I said shut up!!" Julie barked.

The buzzing started again as Nicole began to play with her dildo again on the bed.

All I could do for now was listen to her gently vibrating her clit with the dildo until it changed in both pitch and volume as she guided it into her now obviously wet pussy as I could hear it sloshing slightly from the vigorous vibrations,as she had begun to fuck herself. Her gentle moans slowly growing as her orgasm built up slowly.

" oh my fucking god he is hard just from listening to me ....I'm gonna cum so hard....I want his cock so bad."

"No you must wait until Zoe gets here...don't you dare cum yet!!!"

" but I'm sooo close!!!" Nicole pleaded.

" don't make me discipline you ."

" yes mistress" Nicole said as my cock grew even harder from the thoughts now rushing through my mind.

Suddenly there was a hot breath on my manhood just as I had started to calm down. Julie slid the tip of her tongue ever so gently from the base of my shaft slowly up the main vein up to the tip of its head.

"Oh his pre cum tastes divine " she said as her hair brushed over my belly as she pulled away causing my stomach to shudder from the electric tingles of her gentle caress.

A faint knock at the door as I heard footsteps leave the room.

I could hear Zoe in the front room calling Nicole to get her lingerie. I was all alone.naked tied to the chair for what seemed like hours as I could hear them chatting but not loud enough to make out what they were saying..except now and then thier laughter.

Zoe walked into the room and said." Nice job considering what you had to hand,but I think we can do better."

She untied my ankles and said." I'm going to untie your wrists.if you fight or try to take off your blindfold I'll just get up and leave.if you behave yourself I'll stay and we will all enjoy each other equally. Now do you understand?"

" yes I understand "

" OK first things first. I want you close your eyes so I can change that blindfold for this hood.its more comfortable and reliable for what we are going to do"

As she untied my wrists she placed the hood into my hand.

" you may look at the floor to see which way to put the hood on, you must do this so I know you are a willing partner. Once the hood goes on you will submit to us.you will do everything we tell you,do you understand?"

" yes I understand " I say as I looked at the hood.a black satin hood with a thick eye cover that felt elastic. I took a deep breath as I pulled the hood over my head.it was a snug yet comfortable fit with a mouth and nose hole purpose cut into the hood to allow easy access.

"Excellent,now stand up and take my hand as I want you to kneel next to the bed."

I took her hand as she guided me to the bed and I knelt next to the bed.

Woking-ish

swansea

Welcome back

"Welcome back "

Yeah sorry its been a while...was in a friends car as a passenger and some moron t boned him...nothing major except whiplash...feeling much better now so yeah...I'm back

Lancaster

Poole

Zoe wrapped my left wrist and pulled my arm and hand down onto the bed.she quickly tied my right wrist and pulled that one down onto the bed ,and then I was stretched out face down with my arms outstretched to the opposite corners of the bed.next she tied my knees and spread my legs as she pulled them apart. I was at the mercy of her in this pose.

Zoe called the girls in to the room and I felt one of them hop on the bed. Someone pulled my head up as I could feel one of the girls slide down the bed over my arms and took my head in hand.

" lick...keep licking until your told to stop" Zoe said as my mouth was pressed into a freshly shaved pussy.

While I was busily licking at this pussy I could feel a hand on my ass and hips...

" what a lovely ass he has....I'll bet he hasn't ever had it fucked before." Zoe said to the other mystery girl.( I say mystery as I've yet to hear anything other than Zoes voice)

I felt a slap on my ass which made me jump mid stroke with my tongue,which in itself caused me to apply a lot of pressure onto her clit making Julie moan loudly.

"Steady Julie...remember to relax and slowly build it...push his head away before you cum."

Julie had a tight hold of my hood as she pulled my face hard down onto her soft wet mound.

" do that again !!" She demanded...so I pressed my tongue very firmly against her clit as my tongue flicked up and over it.

" oh fuck yes!!!!" She cried as Zoe slapped her hard on her thigh.

" stop...move your far to excited "

I felt Julie shift out and off from my arms as Zoe climbed onto the bed and nestled her pussy just below my mouth.she took a hold of the hoid and guided my mouth lower to the join between her ass and pussy..." work your way up slowly " she said as her hands guided my head slowly up. My tongue exploring her inch by inch from side to side as well as up and down.

" oh my yes that's it...God you have a very skilled tongue" Zoe says between a gentle long low moan.

Again my ass was slapped causing me to jump with the same effect.

" get that ass ready." Zoe shakily says.

Now I can feel lube being poured down my ass crack as fingers begin to probe my back passage.they began by running them over and around my glory hole until both my ass and her fingers were suitably slippery.I felt a slight pressure as she slipped a finger inside and began to strum my prostrate.within minutes I could feel a heat building within me..tingles began forming up to my elbows and down to my knees as she kept strumming. I gasped for air as my moans began.

" that's enough" zoe said as she wiggled in front of me. " now fuck his sexy ass Nicole while I satisfy my thirst on Julie's pussy"

I could feel someone probably Julie climb onto the bed and she squated onto Zoes face as I could now feel a much bigger pressure, along with some buzzing.

Oh fuck I thought....not that huge dildo!!!

Thankfully it wasn't the huge one but non the less it filled me like I had never been filled before.almost painful yet somehow satisfying. Fingers hooked onto my hips as I could now feel Nicole's hips as she thrust her hips forward as she gasped from the sudden pressure being pushed onto her clit as she shoved her vibrating dildo deeply into my back passage.

My head suddenly got pulled hard onto Zoes pussy as she yelled. " Make me cum!!!"

My Tongue had never been given such abuse before but I was loving this feeling of being totally used and helpless.

My moans fueled both Zoes and Nicole's orgasms to grow higher as zoe began to buck under my mouths pressure and tongue flickery...while Nicole's hips had begun to properly hit my P spot over and over sending shockwaves throughout my body as she brought herself up to orgasm.

Julie's pussy was now drenching zoes mouth in her cum as Zoe fought to keep licking.

This must have looked amazing.

And as it turns out I did get to watch the video that Julie had started to make while I was blindfolded,afterwards...

I lost all sense of time as my ass was being pounded by Nicole. Zoe got up from below me and suddenly someone was laying between my legs and sucking my throbbing cock while someone new had put on the strap on...a totally different kind of fucking I started to receive as whoever it was took long slow strokes as my cock was being greedily sucked on.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum" I cried as instantly everything stopped.

" what...noooooo don't stop!!!!"

A huge slap on my ass so hard I felt it in my chest.

" Shut the fuck up...you will cum after we all have...not before!!!" Anoyher equally hard slap from the paddle on the other cheek...

" OK OK..." I said sheepishly...

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Wow. This keeps getting better

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

skeg

maidstone

swansea

Poole

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So glad to see it back and that you're ok.

And it gets even sexier this sounds like heaven x

Reigate

Gosport

Dudley