FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking after the recruits

Looking after the recruits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jennifer drove her audi into CTC RM. There was a guard at the entrance and a soldier with a rifle. She slowed down and held the letter to the guard. He wrote her car registration onto the back of her letter and placed it into a tray inside a kiosk. He waved her through. She looked back and saw the soldier still gazing at her car. They probably don't get many women in make-up in here. She still was unsure about this job. She didn't know how she would feel working with a single gender of folk unlikely to be more than 23. At the age of 26 she wasn't that much older than the recruits she would be working with.

She parked her car next to a row of white vans, a couple of coaches and two tanks. Christ she thought, it's the real deal here.

As she walked over to reception she passed a bronze statue of 3 soldiers posturing in combat mode. She looked at a plaque underneath.

Officially presented by Margaret Thatcher in 1986.

On the left of reception she looked down onto a couple of fields. The bottom field seemed to be some type of assault course. Recruits were training. She watched them swing across the monkey bars and climb up ropes. They were wearing funny green pork pie hats instead of berets. She wished she was closer. She would have liked to see them grimace in pain, watched rivulets of sweat running down their face. She put her hand over her brow to shield her eyes from the sun. If she was closer she'd see their biceps bulging as they pushed their bodies to the limits. Muscular arses, solid firm thighs. Hairy legs, clothes saturated with sweat.

Just then a guy in camo appeared.

"That's the bottom field," he said. Those guys are practising for the four commando challenges. Once they pass they'll be able to swap those cap comforters for the green lid?"

"What's a green lid?" asked Jennifer.

The guy took his green beret off. "One of these, " he said. "Here, try it on."

Camo guy turned so he was directly facing her. He brushed up close to her and she was slightly unnerved, embarrassed. She wasn't wearing a coat and the wind was ruffling her cream silk blouse, every gust pulled the fabric tightly over her breasts and the man kept looking down as this happened. He put his hands on her shoulders. "Ma'am, where's your coat? You'll catch your death." Then he rubbed her sleeves up and down with each hand, hoping the friction would warm her, get her blood flowing. The third button of her blouse had popped open as he did this, exposing some cleavage and the lacy edge of her white bra. She fastened it up quickly, annoyed he didn't look away politely.

He placed the beret on top of her head. With his fingers he brushed her blonde bobbed hair behind her left ear and then stretched the beret towards the right of her head, tugging it down. He flattened it with his hands and his fingers brushed the back of her neck, lingering a while, feeling the warmth of her skin.

"Off you go, reception's that round building over there. Leave my lid with the receptionist when you're done with it."

He saluted her and she giggled. It was hard strutting across the yard with her briefcase banging into the side of her leg as she wobbled across the tarmac in a pencil skirt and high heels.

"This bloody green lid has probably wrecked my hairdo," she thought.

As she gave the receptionist her appt card she asked where the loos were. As soon as she got in she yanked off the beret and looked at herself in the mirror. She hoped she would be up to this job. They were offering her free accomodation and as many free drinks at the bar as she wanted. She'd be lodging at the Chaplains and attending parties in the officers' mess. Free use of the gym, free dentist, free physio, a clothing allowance and concessionary rate railpass. She'd feel awkward being one of the few women working there but she'd soon fit in wouldn't she? Let's see how the interview pans out...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to this, but please call them Marines and not soldiers, there is a difference and being ex senior service, it’s a little bug bearing. x

I've deliberately NOT called them Marines in case I could get into any kind of trouble with them. They are protective of their reputation so I just want the recruits to seem generic though readers like me and you will know they are RM.

Thanks for your comments, really appreciate for fast response xx

By *asualsexMan  over a year ago

Garwick & Surrounding Area

And what’s her new job one may wonder. What will see teach them

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Looking forward to more

[Removed by poster at 16/03/21 01:52:00]

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Interesting start looking forward to more

What do YOU imagine her new job will be ???

"Looking forward to this, but please call them Marines and not soldiers, there is a difference and being ex senior service, it’s a little bug bearing. x"

I think you mean Royal Marines

Yes, Marines is American! I will call them R M as the disguise name. You really do have to be careful when it comes to the Ministry of Defence!

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Let's not get too picky here. Enjoy the story for what it is and let the lady just write?

Keep going!

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great to read your writing again. You write so so well x

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Lovely to hearfrom you. I didn't get back to you on the hayloft story you did for me x

Did you recognise I was Isobel Bloom in disguise?

loving the opening to the story, sooo looking forward to more!!!!!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

LOOKING AFTER THE RECRUITS PART 2

Jennifer was soon ushered through to an office. 'Colonel Smythe' stated the metal plate on the door. The receptionist knocked and a cheerful raised voice said "Enter!"

"Colonel this is Jennifer Blaze, our new RECRUIT COUNSELLOR joining the Welfare Team. You wanted to discuss the role with her."

"Of course! Come in, sit down. Lovely to meet you Miss Blaze!"

Jennifer interrupted him, "It's Ms Blaze actually. My marital status is none of anyone's business."

Colonel Smythe was non-plussed. "Well I can see you're not wearing a ring. Not to worry, we'll soon get you fixed up with someone in the officers' mess. Do you like a man in uniform? Is that why you came to work here?"

He laughed heartily then grabbed her hand to shake it. Jennifer withdrew her hand as soon as she could. What a cheek. Though this old guy did have some things going for him. Tall with thick silver grey hair which he quiffed to one side and an athletic build which was impressive for his age -he must be in his late 50s. But she didn't like his face. It was flat, featureless, as though it had been blown up by an ied and pasted back together by a plastic surgeon with a blow torch.  A wavy line for a mouth and eyes like two black currants, deep set, slightly sinister.

"I've noticed something," she began. "Everyone here's in camouflage. Even the doctors, the physios. I don't get it. Does that mean I'll have to dress up as GI Jane?"

"Oh no," said the Colonel. "Quite the opposite. It's important the young men here get used to the sight of an attractive well dressed young woman like yourself. They'll meet them on the outside once the weekend passes begin. They'll need to learn restraint, learn not to stare, or blush. We don't get many like you in here, so we're privileged."

As he said this he got out of his chair and stepped towards the back of hers. He stood behind her and Jennifer looked blankly at the wall in front of her at a poster of a soldier in a swamp with a rifle. "It's a state of mind." said the writing.

Se knew what state of mind the Colonel was in.  He was right behind her, inches away. Breathing down her neck.

Just then she felt him touch the back of her head and comb through the ends of her hair with her fingers.

"This length is permissible! We won't GI Jane you."

His fingers stroked her earlobe and his thumbs rubbed over the white pearl stud earrings.

"And you have a pearl necklace too! I love a pearl necklace!"

She felt the shadow of his body towering over here. His breath was in her ear and she realised he was gazing down her blouse on the pretext of looking at her necklace.

He was indeed! Colonel Steven Smyth couldn't remember when a woman of this calibre had last sat in this office. Her chair was highbacked and has his dick twitched and grew he pressed his groin into the back of the chair, squeezing the hardening cock into a gap between the thin panels. Surreptitiously rubbing himself as he breathed in the fragrance of the shampoo she used. Looking over that pale forehead down to the pair of breasts which sat pertly under the silk blouse. What his old wrinkled self wouldn't do to get his hands down there. Frantically undoing those buttons, lifting each side of the blouse away to reveal a pair of silky firm breasts entrapped in that white lacy bra. He has seen the pattern of the lace bra beneath her top as soon as she'd walked through the door. The sun was streaming into his office and as well as creating shadows it served to illuminate those in its beams making Ms Blaze's top half transparent. He saw the shape of her arms and shoulders beneath the fabric and the perfect globe shape of each breast.

Her black tight skirt had bristled as she walked. Her 20 dernier tights were conservative  enough for the interview but still accentuated the shape of her long slender legs.

There was another knock at the door and he had to hope that when he opened it the person wouldn't notice the bulge in his trousers and the tremor of his hands.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Oh wow! So well written and full of potential!

"Oh wow! So well written and full of potential! "

Thanks Keef. I remember you when you used to read my schoolteacher isobel bloom stories x

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

2nd part building up nicely and very well written, so much so I’ve almost forgiven you for writing soldiers xx

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

Wow please can we have some more xxx

manchester

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good stuff. Missed your writing.

Southampton

Please continue Beachbabe. I’m curious to read where this excellent story will lead next.

"Please continue Beachbabe. I’m curious to read where this excellent story will lead next."

Well folks on here can help me out. I have 2 recruits with problems so far and the Chaplain she stays with turns out to be a voyeur. But any ideas and suggestions are welcome. A collaborative approach is more fun.

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

peterborough

By *eah101Couple  over a year ago

chepstow

"Looking forward to this, but please call them Marines and not soldiers, there is a difference and being ex senior service, it’s a little bug bearing. x"

Bore off

wolverhampton

"Oh wow! So well written and full of potential!

Thanks Keef. I remember you when you used to read my schoolteacher isobel bloom stories x"

Yes I did! I really enjoyed that series, I hope that you add a new chapter to this one soon x

Part 3

The Chaplain was an elderly man who looked to be in his 70s. He was introduced to Jennifer as Padre Peters.

A short and cheerful looking man he said a jolly hello and beamed at her. His twinkling blue eyes suggested mischief. His rosy cheeks suggested alcoholism. He shook her hand and began to speak.

"I want to introduce myself. I'm Paul. I believe you will be lodging with me until the staff find you accomodation on site. I'm looking forward to having you. I'm used to lodgers and welcome them. My lodge is small but cosy and there's a pleasant single room with a view of the bottom field waiting for you. I have a meeting now but I'll look forward to seeing you later."

And with that he bowed his head and shuffled out. He was one of the few members of staff she'd met in here wearing a dress. Well, a white smock.

Colonel Smythe sat back down at his desk.

"Don't worry," he smirked. "You'll be safe with him. The only birds he's interested in are ones with feathers. He's a twitcher, and I don't mean curtains. Every free minute he has he spends down at Shelly Beach  photographing seabirds. He even takes a tripod. I believe he has made himself a little dark room at the lodge so he can develop his own photos. "

Jennifer was getting rather tired of the Colonel's ramblings. And this office with its panelled walls and framed photos of soldiers with trophies.

"Right then! I'd like a tour. The only way for me to get a handle on these boys is for me to shadow them for a day or two. But to start with I'd like to see where they eat, sleep and work and view a typical timetable for an average day and how the course develops during the term."

The Colonel felt his dick twitch again. Assertive women turned him on...probably because he liked to put them back in their place.

"Are the lads allowed out?," she asked. "I mean, can they leave here in their spare time? When can they leave and where do they go?"

The Colonel was astonished at her degree of questioning. He hoped she wasn't thinking she'd be invited in on staff meetings and have a say in how things are run.

"The nods get their first weekend pass next weekend. We tell them they're allowed to go into Exeter and they're to go nowhere near Exmouth. That's where the grown-ups go. I'm sure you'll be invited out for a meal or drink in a bar with one of our officers very soon. We'll find someone to take you out. Exmouth is a pretty place. It leads down to the beach whereas the city of Exeter is rather a shithole. The nods hit Wetherspoons while we hang out at the Harbour Club. Nice arrangement. "

"Why nods?"

The Colonel laughed raucously. "Because they're always NODDING OFF. Poor buggers. Knackered. They sleepwalk their way through our course."

Ms Blaze did not look amused. "So when does the quick tour start?" she asked.

"My dear before we start that, while we are still in this room on our own I must mention something confidential."

He leaned forward and put his elbows on the table. He looked at Jennifer's face which was already showing a serious and concerned expression.

"There are two nods in here we would like you to see tomorrow as a matter of urgency. Throughout this course we are constantly dividing the wheat from the chaff, throwing some lads out or letting them walk away themselves. These lads I want you to see have been perfect candidates from Day 1. Top for fitness. Fantastic marksmanship. Sharp as razors but something has gone wrong. They're not getting on with the others in their troops. Somethings happened and they're not letting on.

Recruit 1 is James Muir from Edinburgh. 132 troop. He is being teased by the others but no-one's saying why. As first we thought it's because he's Scottish. He get's called Jock but then all the Scotch who turn up down here get that. Just like how our Irish recruits get called Paddy. "

Jennifer took a sip of the water she'd been given before joking, "At least he's not getting Jimmy. You'd think so, him being a James."

Steven Smythe shook his head and grinned. "We don't allow any Jimmys in here, not since FIX IT, you know, SAVILLE!"

Jennifer looked at her watch and said, "Go on, tell me about the other."

For the first time the Colonel wore a pained expression on his face. He actually put his head in his hands and blinked twice before speaking.

"Gary Wilson 194 troop. He's 21, a bit older than the others. He's had a bit of life experience before he came here. "

"Oh really? Like what? What's he done?"

The Colonol sighed and turned to look out of the window.

"That's it. We don't know what to believe. We've got a bloody Billy Liar on our hands. If he's had weetabix for breakfast he'll tell you he's had cornflakes. He's changed the name of the family dog 4 times and he's just asked us to ensure there's a VIP area and extra security for the passing out parade because his mother and father are the Duke and Duchess of Borcetshire. But I've looked at my counties map and I can't find Borcetshire..."

"You won't, "interrupted Jennifer.

"It's a fictional county in The Archers. Do you ever listen to Radio 4 Steven? The characters live in a town called Ambridge which lies in the county of Borcetshire. All made up, by scriptwriters. But don"t worry. His lying might be stressed related or connected to low self-esteem. I will work with him on this issue but I would advise you, in the meantime to ignore his lies. Don't give him any attention for them. Only respond to truths. Anything dodgy, pretend you didn't hear it."

Colonel Steven Smythe sat back in his chair and relaxed. It felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Perhaps having women behind the wire wasn't a bad idea after all.

Southampton

The plot thickens and seems full of possibilities for Jennifer. Even the Chaplain is looking forward to having her or is that defrocking?

"The plot thickens and seems full of possibilities for Jennifer. Even the Chaplain is looking forward to having her or is that defrocking? "

No, Padre Peters is not a hands on guy. He likes to watch and photograph...

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

manchester

peterborough

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

wolverhampton

This one has real potential, I’m looking forward to reading more and to seeing how it develops.

Gloucester

Gosport

Southampton

I can’t wait to read your next instalment

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

Next instalment will use info I gleaned from watching documentaries on how recruits are taught personal hygiene.

Southampton

Intriguing

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

lovely, more please

"lovely, more please"

Friday night special tomorrow!

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Looking forward to more

By *ussexy guyMan  over a year ago

Peacehaven

Some kind of physiologist who gets deep into their mind unveiling some perverted fantasy’s which she helps them bring to life.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Enjoying the read and banter

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

It's all gone quiet

By *l0nd1eWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Any soldiers on here..? It's always been a fantasy of mine

Gosport

"Any soldiers on here..? It's always been a fantasy of mine "

I’m an ex army soldier, but guessing you meant the male kind.

Ex army chef, 1991-94

"Any soldiers on here..? It's always been a fantasy of mine

I’m an ex army soldier, but guessing you meant the male kind.

Ex army chef, 1991-94"

Love a woman in Uniform x

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

"Any soldiers on here..? It's always been a fantasy of mine "

Me too..you get loads on here. Just say in your profile you are looking for military xx

Loving the thread! Keep it going please

From a serving soldier x

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Book mark

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Note from AUTHOR: please go to

'THREAD 2: Looking after the recruits' for the next stage of this story. Thanks for the kind comments so far.

Gloucester

Can’t find the next one. Why not post here?

wolverhampton

"Can’t find the next one. Why not post here? "

Just click on the green arrow next to the OP’s name and you will get a list of her posts, the next part will be there.

Gloucester

"Can’t find the next one. Why not post here?

Just click on the green arrow next to the OP’s name and you will get a list of her posts, the next part will be there."

Cheers

Please go to

THREAD 2 then

Thread 3. For further chapters.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

» Add a new message to this topic