FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Back Seat Voyeur

Back Seat Voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *av1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Just a little erotic piece....

Ian and Di pull up in the sleek black Mercedes and wave me over to join them, glancing in the passenger window to say hello I notice that Di is wearing her figure hugging long coat and a glimpse of delicious alabaster thigh is shown as she leans over to say hello. Noticing my gaze drawn to those delicious looking pins she stretches languidly allowing me a full view of them down to the gloriously Essex white stiletto heels. Ian is smiling as he sees me engrossed in his wives sleek body and the enjoyment she gets from displaying it, 'get in' he says 'we know somewhere to go'. I clamber into the back seat and Ian sets off, after a couple minutes he asks 'did you enjoy the view, would you like more?' to which I reply timidly from the back seat 'yes, very nice and I would love to see more' He pulls over and tells Di to get in the back with me while he drives.

She clambers into the back seat ensuring that the coat slides open a little to expose a glimpse of bare but firm breast and settles into the seat, slowly she turns towards me, one leg tucking under the other to expose her thighs and as my eyes wander ever higher she parts her legs ever so slightly to expose her tight smooth and slightly moist pussy, clad in its sheer black panties.

The voice from the front of the car says ‘don’t be shy, take us about twenty minutes to get there’

My gaze is drawn back to Di and as I do so she stretches out her leg placing the stiletto heeled elegance into my lap ensuring the tip of the heel is pressing against my slowly stiffening cock in my now too tight trousers. My hand reaches out and begins to trace lightly up and down her calve as I watch her part those thighs slightly wider and she tilts her head back slightly, resting against the window. I take a deep breath and ask her to unbutton the coat slightly. She reaches up, not even looking at me, and carefully undoes the first button, easing the folds of the coat open slightly I can once again see that firm pert breast, the nipple rising a little in the cool aircon. I feel my cock stiffening further and as if she feels it Di presses her heel into my crotch and the flat of her stiletto’d foot rubs me carefully through the fabric of my trousers. Her hand wanders down her coat until it nestles in her lap, I lean forward as much as I can with her foot in my crotch and peel the folds of the coat aside to fully reveal her totally shaven pussy the lips showing clearly through the soaked sheer fabric of her knickers. I take her hand and place it on her pussy before leaning back and adjusting myself slightly to get thee best view. She slowly begins to rub her foot against me, carefully wanking me through my trousers as I watch her carefully pull the fabric of her knickers aside and run a warm finger over her fully engorged lips, a sigh escapes her rouged lips as she slips a finger just inside the mouth of her cunt, her eyes wide and watching my every reaction. She appears in her element, displaying herself to this impertinent voyeur knowing that while it appears otherwise she is in total control. As if to exercise this control she raises her knee, removing the foot from my crotch, and spreads herself wider than ever, she uses the fingers of one hand to part her pussy wide displaying the full glory of her moist cunt to my amazed vision she then slides one, two fingers into herself and begins to vigorously masturbate for me, her breath begins to pant and the flush of arousal is spreading across her swelling breasts when Ian says ‘we’re here, get those knickers off her while I park up’. Afraid of breaking the spell I do exactly as I am told and slide my hands up her legs, cupping her ass and lifting her a bit as I peel them down over her hips, she presses her legs together in the cramped confines to allow me to slip them all the way down. They slip off over her heels and while I am down in the foot-well she spreads her legs again and looks at me with those alluring eyes, I can’t resist and lean in to take a taste of her wet cunt, the juices are sweet and flowing well as my tongue traces the route her fingers had been taking just minutes before. I realise the car has stopped when the passenger door opens and Ian says ‘come on places to go’.

I extricate myself from between Di’s legs and throwing her damp panties onto the back seat I slide out of the passenger side foot-well and offer her my hand, she steps demurely from the car and being a gentleman I carefully adjust her coat to cover her modesty. I realise we are in a secluded picnic area and various paths lead off from the car park and into the dunes. Ian appears from the back and says ‘follow me, oh and you better not let my wife get bored on the way’. I am not entirely sure what to say but he appears to be enjoying himself as much as she is, suddenly she is beside me and she leans into my shoulder. Entirely of its own volition my arm circles her waist and as we move off to follow it slowly slides down over the curve of her ass and slips under the hem of that coat. A finger runs down her ass until with a shimmy she ensures that my full hand is cupping her pussy and the natural movement of us walking is slowly sliding my middle finger into her.

Finally Ian seems happy with where we are in the dunes, as I stand there with my hand buried deep in his wives trembling wet cunt he lays out a blanket in between two dunes, turns round to me and says ‘take her coat off and take a seat’. He kneels down on the blanket and pulling his t-shirt over his head sits back as I begin to unbutton Di’s coat. Two buttons down and I realise that without her panties, which are on the back seat of the car, she is totally naked beneath it; her breasts are flushed and slightly swollen, tongue is tracing over her lips and I lean in to kiss her deep and hard, our tongues meet and as we explore each other’s mouths I finally reach the last button and reaching up slip the coat from her shoulders to leave it puddling round her expensive stilettos. Ian says ‘bring her over here then’ and turning round I see he has stripped off completely and has been quietly stroking his stiffening cock as he watched me engrossed with his wives mouth as I stripped her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hehe

Tattershall

"Hehe "

thanks hornie....and we still need to arrange it so looking forward to those pins

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Oh yes we do darling xxx

Tattershall

bump hehe

Tattershall

Just thought i'd bump this one rather than re-load it