FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BBQ NIGHTS

BBQ NIGHTS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Doug & Marg had been married for 10yrs Doug just turned 40 and Marg was 46 and were happy but lacked a little excitement in the bedroom but had talked about it and decided at some point to rectify it but had never found the time.

Doug worked for an engineering company the other side of town and for the last 4yrs had been working with an apprentice along side him called Tom, who had joined the company straight from school at 16yrs old,

Tom was now turned 20 and he had become close friends with Doug and his wife Marg and regularly visited them for social events football on TV etc and sometimes stayed overnight when worse for wear.

Tom even at this young age was a hit with the ladies, gift of the gab knew what to say and when and had a fair few girls but was without a regular girlfriend.

One mid summer evening Doug & Marg were holding a Bbq with Tom as one of the customary guests, the food and drinks followed people chatted and laughed, Tom went into the Kitchen for another drink and was followed by Marg, there was just those two as everyone else was outside, Marg siddled up to Tom "you OK hun"she asked" "yea fine mags" as he called her, "good" she replied and gave him a kiss, but not the usual peck on cheek he got at parties or Xmas, no this was a full on kiss turning very quickly into a snog her arms around his neck, his hand instinctively going to squeeze her cute sexy ass, this lasted for what seemed a lifetime to Tom but was probably only seconds, fuck he thought as he backed off, this is Mags his best friend's wife she was like a mother to him as far as Tom was concerned out of bounds, even though he thought she was the hottest mid 40's woman he had ever set eyes on, no this was wrong he thought as he pulled away, "what's wrong" asked Marg still feeling flushed with the feeling she had of kissing this young handsome hunk, "no I can't" said Tom, "Doug would be furious and I don't want to ruin our friendship mags, your off limits" he said, Marg smiled at him and winked "well see about that" she replied and headed off back outside, leaving Tom there wondering and hoping no one had seen them especially Doug.

But standing hidden and out of site Doug had seen everything, mmmm cheeky little git he thought he took his time pushing her away this could become interresting he thought and chuckled to himself as walked back into the garden to join the others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going to be fun

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Doug walked back into the garden and continued to chat with friends as did Marg, but Doug kept an eye on both Marg and Tom and noticed the increasing touchy feel flirty exchanges between them, it was all he could do to control himself and stop him from giggling.

One by one the other guests melted away and by 11.00 pm only the three of them were left, "let's go inside" Marg said "it's gone abit chilly we'll clean up in the morning" and they went in Doug plonking down in and armchair Tom on the sofa with Marg next to him.

They chatted away and had another drink then Tom looked over at Doug who was flat out asleep in the arm chair head flopped to one side, " he's had enough" said Marg now moving closer to Tom and she Put an arm round him and kissed him full on again, Tom froze couldn't move this hot woman was kissing him again her lips as soft as velvet the softest most sensual lips he had kissed, Margs hand made its way under his t-shirt and run over his chest, god her touch was great, Tom found himself pulling her closer to him his free hand working it's way into her blouse and he squeezed her right beast it felt firm and her nipple was hard.

Marg sighed as Tom's hand closed over her breast his touch was electric sending a jolt through her body, Tom pulled away from her kiss, "we mus'nt what about Doug" he said Marg replied quickly " oh don't worry he will be there all night he won't wake now " and kissed Tom again then whispered in his ear " do you want to take me to bed and fuck me?" " Tom's brain exploded into confusion shall I sharnt i what if,,,, then lust took over and he found himself being lead by Marg along the hall and up the stairs to the bedroom, after all these years he was finally going to bed this gorgeous mid 40's woman it felt like Christmas come early

Doug was left downstairs in the arm chair but he was far from asleep he had heard everything and he was as horny as hell at the thought of his wife with this young guy in their bed, how long shall I give them he thought,

Can't be to soon

can't be to late

he was taking each step through his mind

Top of stairs, tick

Bedroom in, tick

Undress each other, tick

Sexy foreplay, tick

Wait a minute, tick

Doug started to creep upstairs slowly quietly got to bedroom door, right now or never he thought swung open the bedroom door and put light on TADDAAA,,,, OH

mental timers are a bummer especially when you've had a drink!

Doug looked into the bedroom they had only just started foreplay Tom kissing Margs tits while Marg fondled his cock thru his shorts.

Tom looked up at Doug with a look of sheer terror on his face, "you two are very naughty" said Doug "leaving me downstairs like that" he laughed " Marg said" I knew you'd end up with us" she Giggled Tom looked puzzled but started to relax when Doug told him to move over and make room for one more.

Doug looked down at Margs glistening pussy mmm she looked wet and when he put his hand down there found she was, Marg said "he's a big lad Doug" with a grin so Doug decided he fuck her there and then before the booze kicked in, he pulled her up and got her on all fours then eased into his wife's wet cunt and started to fuck her.

Tom was watching them fuck his cock now hard again Marg reached out and wrapped a hand round it, mmm it felt good thought Tom but was unsure as what to do next.

"Go on lad" said Doug "Marg has wanted you for ages and I know you fancy her nows your chance give her your cock to suck lad" and with that Tom pulled Margs head towards hid groin and feed his cock into her mouth, it was warm and welcoming and felt unbelievable and he pushed her head down on it making her gag, Marg pulled away"let me do it just relax "she said and took him in her mouth again and started to suck him, Oh fuck" murmured Tom "thats so good" "as Marg worked his cock in her mouth, she'd been waiting for this and was making the best of it.

Doug fucked Marg hard and from the noises she was making was loving it after a few mins Doug exploded a huge load into her cunt he collapsed on the back of her as she too came, he rolled off and lay at her side, Marg now wanted Tom in her so sat up and straddled him sinking down on his big cock "ooohh fuck it's big aahh yes" she moaned as she started to ride him.

She rode him for a min the Tom found his nerve rolled Marg onto her back pushed her legs back as far as he could and sunk deep into her cum filled cunt and fucked her fucked her hard.

Tom had waited years for this and she felt every bit as good as he had imagined, Marg wanted him badly and was now coming on this lads cock "ooooohh aahhh I'm cumming oohhh yes yes fuck me fuuuuck meee" she moaned as Tom pistoned in and out of her and a huge orgasm exploded in her making her body shake and twitch, this lad knew how to fuck a woman she thought as more smaller waves of pleasure washed over her.

Tom fucked her for what seemed an age as Doug watched transfixed at this lad giving his wife the pounding of her life the bed shaking from the effort he was putting in Marg now lost in the moment cumming loudly so loud she must have woken the street up, then Tom let out a huge roar as he fired his warm cum deep into her cunt so much that its was running out of her.

They lay there while they got there breath back "oh fuck oh fuck that was fantastic" said Marg "fuck that was horny to watch" beamed Doug then rolled Marg onto all fours and fucked her again her cunt felt warm and sloppy now with two loads of cum in her.

Tom moved up the bed and offered Marg his cock she duly obliged and licked his cum and her juices of his shaft then took it in her mouth, mmmm it tasted good and she knew she want his cum in her mouth.

Doug was fucking her in a frenzy determined to finish before the booze got the better of him and eventually he was close so he pulled out and offers his cock to Marg and as she took him in her mouth he shot another load into her mouth, he collapsed next to her exhausted Marg then lay in the middle also exhausted, drifting off to sleep but Tom wasn't tired so just dozed thinking how good it had been fucking Marg and how he wanted her again but she was now asleep.

By *Z24Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Marg wasn't fully asleep either and lay there awhile thinking about what had just happened, she knew she needed Toms cum in her mouth so slowly moved down the bed and wrapped her fingers around Tom's cock and gently started to stroke him, he was hard again very quickly and she took him in her mouth, as she did Marg caught sight of Tom smiling at her.

Tom grabbed Margs head and forced it down on his cock chocking her before easing up then repeated this twice more, Margs eyes were watering now as she looked at Tom, he nodded and motioned for her to get on the floor, she did onto her knees and Tom stood up in front of her grabbed hold of her head and forced his cock into her mouth further than before almost half way down her Throat, Marg was gagging and choking but was strangely enjoying being used like this, then Tom started to fuck her mouth with continued deep thrusts getting faster and harder as he went,tears continued to run down Marg cheeks as he did so then she found herself holding his buttocks and pulling him in with each stroke as she took him easier each time until he was fucking her mouth like her cunt.

Tom pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed and motioned Marg to crawl over,"show me how good you suck and finish me off don't waste any take it all down he commanded" "mmmm with pleasure" Marg replied and starts to suck on his cock like no tomorrow head bobbing up and down tongue flicking over the head and in his slit, soon Tom was close and he held the back of Margs head and shot a huge load deep into her mouth so much it was running out the sides of her mouth and down her chin but she swallowed all in her mouth and licked and cleaned the rest up.

"Oh fuck that was amazing Marg" Tom said and pulled up onto the bed and kissed her and rolled her over so she fell between him and the sound asleep Doug.

Marg was still purring with delight as Tom put his arm over her and fell asleep she soon followed wondering if Doug had heard or seen them.

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"Doug looked into the bedroom they had only just started foreplay Tom kissing Margs tits while Marg fondled his cock thru his shorts.

Tom looked up at Doug with a look of sheer terror on his face, "you two are very naughty" said Doug "leaving me downstairs like that" he laughed " Marg said" I knew you'd end up with us" she Giggled Tom looked puzzled but started to relax when Doug told him to move over and make room for one more.

Doug looked down at Margs glistening pussy mmm she looked wet and when he put his hand down there found she was, Marg said "he's a big lad Doug" with a grin so Doug decided he fuck her there and then before the booze kicked in, he pulled her up and got her on all fours then eased into his wife's wet cunt and started to fuck her.

Tom was watching them fuck his cock now hard again Marg reached out and wrapped a hand round it, mmm it felt good thought Tom but was unsure as what to do next.

"Go on lad" said Doug "Marg has wanted you for ages and I know you fancy her nows your chance give her your cock to suck lad" and with that Tom pulled Margs head towards hid groin and feed his cock into her mouth, it was warm and welcoming and felt unbelievable and he pushed her head down on it making her gag, Marg pulled away"let me do it just relax "she said and took him in her mouth again and started to suck him, Oh fuck" murmured Tom "thats so good" "as Marg worked his cock in her mouth, she'd been waiting for this and was making the best of it.

Doug fucked Marg hard and from the noises she was making was loving it after a few mins Doug exploded a huge load into her cunt he collapsed on the back of her as she too came, he rolled off and lay at her side, Marg now wanted Tom in her so sat up and straddled him sinking down on his big cock "ooohh fuck it's big aahh yes" she moaned as she started to ride him.

She rode him for a min the Tom found his nerve rolled Marg onto her back pushed her legs back as far as he could and sunk deep into her cum filled cunt and fucked her fucked her hard.

Tom had waited years for this and she felt every bit as good as he had imagined, Marg wanted him badly and was now coming on this lads cock "ooooohh aahhh I'm cumming oohhh yes yes fuck me fuuuuck meee" she moaned as Tom pistoned in and out of her and a huge orgasm exploded in her making her body shake and twitch, this lad knew how to fuck a woman she thought as more smaller waves of pleasure washed over her.

Tom fucked her for what seemed an age as Doug watched transfixed at this lad giving his wife the pounding of her life the bed shaking from the effort he was putting in Marg now lost in the moment cumming loudly so loud she must have woken the street up, then Tom let out a huge roar as he fired his warm cum deep into her cunt so much that its was running out of her.

They lay there while they got there breath back "oh fuck oh fuck that was fantastic" said Marg "fuck that was horny to watch" beamed Doug then rolled Marg onto all fours and fucked her again her cunt felt warm and sloppy now with two loads of cum in her.

Tom moved up the bed and offered Marg his cock she duly obliged and licked his cum and her juices of his shaft then took it in her mouth, mmmm it tasted good and she knew she want his cum in her mouth.

Doug was fucking her in a frenzy determined to finish before the booze got the better of him and eventually he was close so he pulled out and offers his cock to Marg and as she took him in her mouth he shot another load into her mouth, he collapsed next to her exhausted Marg then lay in the middle also exhausted, drifting off to sleep but Tom wasn't tired so just dozed thinking how good it had been fucking Marg and how he wanted her again but she was now asleep. "

ayr / glasgow

Great story!

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Loving this

horsham

Next morning Doug awoke around 7.00am to find himself all alone in bed, uumm wonder where they are Probaly having breakfast Doug thought,so he got up pulled his boxers on and a t-shirt and headed down stairs.

As he got to the bottom of the stairs he was aware of noises coming from the kitchen, noises he recognised as someone being royaly fucked, as he crept closer he could see Marg bent over the breakfast table both arms hooked up behind her back and held in place by Tom's powefull hands and he was giving her a not hard but steady good fucking, mmmm nice thought Doug and as he got closer realised Tom wasn't just fucking Marg but was balls deep in her arse sliding his cock in and out with long purposefull thrusts, Marg was making all sorts of incoherent noises as she was being fucked.

Doug got closer and level with them and could she margs head thrashing about tears streaming down her face and her eyes rolling back in her head occasionally he could make out the garbled phrase "oh Jesus fuck aahhhh" coming from Marg.

Tom looked up"ah morning boss"as he called Doug "just having a bit of breakfast" he said with a grin "mmm was that on the menu lad" Doug replied "NAH had to make it myself it's rather good don't you agree" as he fucked Marg continually "yes I can see that" laughed Doug whose cock was now straining to get out of his boxers at the horny sight in front of him(he'd only ever fucked her arse once a d*unken night which Marg would not repeat now she was having her arse ruined by a young guys thick 8" love muscle) and as they both laughed they heard one audible word from Marg BASTARDS she whimpered "looks like she's pissed off over something" said Doug "yea shut up slut" Tom said and gave her very hard 10 second fucking "oooohha aahhhh fuucck" Marg moaned as her arse was pounded hard.

Doug poured some coffee from the pot then sat on the table looking down at his wife pinned down and being fucked stupid in front of him, "you love that really don't you" he asked her "ooohh yesss sir" she replied "good better get used to from now on" replied Doug, then Tom stepped up the pace very quickly and Marg started loosing control lost in a sensory overload as waves of pain and pleasure washed over her, then Tom groaned and unloaded a huge amount of spunk into her arse "oooohhhh fuuuccckk fuuuuuuckkk" wailed Marg her moans filled the room then she did something she had never done before, she squirted no gushed pussy juices running out of her and down on the floor like a waterfall

"FUCK ME" shouted Doug "dirty girl Marg" Tom leaned forward on Marg and nuzzled her neck and left ear "that was awsome Mags" he said Marg just replied "oh fuck oh fuck my arse".

Tom went to move away but Doug stopped him "hang on" he said and put his hands over Tom's that were holding Margs arms in place and grabbed her wrists and kept her there pinned down as Tom pulled out of her arse exposing her gapping sore cum dripping hole, "nice work lad" said Doug as he moved round to where Tom had stood "now don't be late for work in morning will you" he said no boss"replied Tom and turned to leave just as Doug said "think ill have a spot of breakfast too" and eased into Margs ruined arse, she wailed loudly as he slid in and started to fuck her.

Tom left through the kitchen door and walked down the side of the house to the drive and his car, he could still hear Margs protests as he walked down the drive, haha he chucked to himself poor Marg will never be the same again, wonder what the neighbours must be thinking?

More from Marg and Doug at a later date hope you enjoyed

Yes please

horsham

ayr / glasgow