FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Coffee Shop 1/2

The Coffee Shop 1/2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You walk along the street, your heart rate increasing with every step, you open the door to the coffee shop an scan the room. As the coffee aromas overflow your senses you're willing that he is here, as promised. Unable to see him you join the que to order yourself a coffee, with every swish of the door looking to see if it's him.

Whilst ordering your drink, in the corner of your eye, you see him, sitting in the corner of the shop with a gorgeous smile on his face. Finishing up your order you walk towards him, you can feel his eyes tracing your body, admiring your peachy bottom in those tight jeans as you weave your way through the chairs to reach him.

He stands "Hey, well aren't you looking stunning today". Putting your drink down you hug him, his hand goes into the small of your back to pull you closer. Smelling his aftershave combined with the coffee is toxic, and your heart races a little. A peck on the cheek is exchanged "Thank you Jack, you're not too bad yourself" comes your reply as you sit down.

Looking into his eyes as you sip your drink triggers you your first illicit thought, quickly followed by a little smirk as you swallow your drink. Jack spots you grinning "What's that for? The smile?". "Oh nothing, just a little thought" feeling yourself blush. He questions again, being slightly more forward, "are you thinking of something naughty".

While stirring your drink with a spoon, slowly working the froth into the drink. Glancing around you lean into him to reveal the secret. "I was just thinking, very soon I'll be looking into those eyes whilst sucking your cock" along with a wink. Jack places his hand on your thigh, squeezes it and runs it higher up toward your upper thigh, "You have just read my mind, I was imagining my cock in your mouth, plus I can't wait to suck on those gorgeous nipples of yours" as he glances down at your breasts, a little bit of cleavage just showing from underneath your specially chosen alluring top, and it goes well with the killer boots you have on.

With his hand massaging your inner thigh your breathing a little faster, Jack whispers in your ear "how about we finish these," pointing toward the cups, "and head to mine, because quite frankly I am seconds away from ripping your jeans off, sitting you on this table and eating your pussy".

In shock of how turned on by this thought you are you nod and grin, finishing off your drink grab your bag and his hand, leading you out of the shop and down the street. As you walk you take a chance and place your hand on Jack's bum, giving it a little squeeze. You grin to yourself at how firm it is and can't wait to feel the rest of him.

Jack moitions you through a gate of a terraced house, it has a blue door with a cute little bell on the outside. He finds his key and unlocks the door, as you walk in you give the bell a rattle. You take in your surroundings and hear the door shut behind you.

Without warning Jack comes closer from behind and puts one arm around your waist and the other hand pulling your hair into ponytail, pulling it to the side, tilting your head slightly and burying his mouth onto your neck. You respond by pushing back onto him, you feel his cock bulging through his chinos and nestling between your bum cheeks.

Jack begins unfastening your jeans with one hand, continuing to kiss your neck. He whispers "I think we need to lose these clothes, I want to kiss, lick, suck, nibble and fuck every part of you". Your knees buckle a little at just the thought. He leads you into the lounge.

Taking your mind of him momentarily as you transition onto the grey sofa you take the room in, a large TV in the corner with a log burner between an old granite fire place. Soon Jack reminds you of why you're here. He kisses you passionately, your tongues entwining, exploring and tasting each other. Hands wondering he eases into your now fully open jeans.

His hand goes under your knickers and you feel his finger starting to seperate your pussy lips. The let out a little sigh of relief "I've been waiting for that for ages". You reach down and grip his cock, unfastening Jack's jeans and underwear zipping you get a better feel of him through his boxers. He removes his hand from your pussy and grabs the bottom of your top, lifting it up above your head and throws it to the ground.

Jack's hand is quickly on your breast, squeezing and pinching your nipple, his other hand is unclipping your bra, it falls down with the help of his hand releasing your gorgeous breasts. The bra is discarded and he leans down to take your nipple into his mouth. Moaning you pull his Tshirt up, allowing you to run your hand along his toned abdomen. Releasing your nipple slowly from his lips he pulls his Tshirt off, "Oh wow" you express at the site of his body up close.

He slides onto the floor infront of you, he brings your legs together and lifts them up, Jack then grabs your jeans and knickers. It one swooping action he pulls your jeans and knickers all the way up your legs and off. Now standing Jack removes the rest of his clothes, his cock springing out as it's released from his boxers. Licking your lips "I want that now" Jack steps closer to you, his cock swaying as he does.

You sit up and take his cock into your mouth with one hand massaging his balls. Jack moans with pleasure, he looks into your eyes as you take his cock out of your mouth and proceed to lick him from balls to tip. "now is this what you were imagining?" smiling wildly you dive down onto his cock, gagging a little as his tip hits the back of your throat. Working your mouth on his cock he grabs your hair and begins to take control, he begins to fuck your mouth, making long, slow and deep strokes.

You continue you massage his balls as he pushes his cock into you deeper, gagging he holds for a second before pulling all the way out, a trail of your saliva and his pre cum drips from his cock. His cock is glistening and a stray ray of light illuminates it, he fucks your mouth a little more. Then pulls out, releases your hair and moves away from you.

Catching your breath you wipe away the mixer of juice from your mouth, Jack pushes your shoulders back, he kisses you then proceeds to kiss you down your body, stopping at your nipples to suck them a little. He continues down until he reaches your pussy, looking up at you he lifts your legs up with his hands and plants his lips around your clit, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

His lips suck your clit in and out, you feel yourself getting wetter, "Oh yes, please don't stop" you cry out. He holds his mouth open over your clit and darts his tongue over your clit, the feeling is euphoric, sending shivers down your spine. Jack let's go of your legs, you instinctively hold them up for him. His right hand begins to slowly seperate your labia, they swell to his touch. Continuing to tease your clit Jack eases a finger into you, sliding in and out, you feel another finger joining the fun.

Jack's fingers hook back inside you as he continues to enter your pussy, the feeling is electric, "your pussy tastes amazing" he proclaims. Moaning as he eats and fingers you. Your breathing gets deeper, you're looking more flush, feeling an orgasm coming, with a breathlessness to your voice you say "Oooo I'm going to cum, don't stop, stop, don't stop"

Jack's pace builds his fingers are darting in and out of you, his mouth is continuing to work magic on your clit. "fuck fuck fuck" you cry as you reach climax. He feels you gripping onto his fingers, squeezing them, arching your back your shudder, Jack continues to finger you but releases your clit, "mmmmm yeah, you like having your pussy played with? Look how wet you are". Glancing down as you come down from the euphoria Jack's just given you, you see what he means, his fingers are soaked in your juices, grinning at you he places them in his mouth a sucks them clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

» Add a new message to this topic