FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > "Sharon Stone Impression"

"Sharon Stone Impression"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingerfulton6179 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Inishowen

At the weekend, my mate and I were having a few drinks in our home. My wife arrived, She was dressed in a low cut figure hugging black top, showing her cleavage, a really short black faux leather mini skirt, sheer black low denier tights, wee lacy open toe ankle boots and a cardigan. She sat on a high stool and did a Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" Impression. She had no knickers on and her tights were crotchless. My friend was not facing in the right direction. So, he missed the flash. I remarked that he had missed it. She did it again for his benefit. My goodness, I haven't seen her look so sexy since her teens.

Her bald pussy looked so tasty. We chatted and drank for a while. I needed a pee. So, I left the room. when I returned, he was standing in front of her, snogging her. I couldn't see his face or the front of his body. He stepped away and she lifted her leg, showing her parted pussy lips where he had been fingering her. I got in front of her stool and went down on her. As always, she tasted so good. I licked her clit for a couple of minutes. I stood up and I could feel my own arousal tenting the flies of my jeans. My mate stepped forward with his long member in his hand. He slotted it easily into her moist fluffed up pussy. I watched him fuck her for several minutes. She indicated that she wanted to stand up and gently guided him backwards to allow her some space to do so. At that, she turned around and bent over the stool. The little lacy opening at the top of her tights revealing a lovely portion of her pale buttocks on either side of her slit. I quickly opened a drawer and stepped forward with lube in hand. Squeezing some on my two leading fingers, I eased them up her bumhole slowly and began fingering her slowly whilst gradually increasing my speed. She moaned as I spread the two fingers apart. My friend watched as he gently wanked at his long cock, keeping it at the ready. He signalled to me that he would like some lube on his fingers. I squeezed some out for him and he spread it over his knob. My wife's hand came around and gently clasped mine whilst pulling my fingers out of her hole. At that, my mate moved forward and with a little difficulty, got the tip of his cock into her. He gently thrusted whilst moving forward a little at a time. Soon he had about three quarters of it inside her. He fucked her for what seemed like an eternity. She moaned loudly, but thankfully, we had the house to ourselves. She eventually separated the clinch and got back on her stool. We drank, chatted and enjoyed music for the rest of the night. Two nights later, she and I came back to the same room for round two. My friend wasn't with us that night. I'm still so horny about this that I had to commit it to the written word. Thank you for reading.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Smashing story once had the pleasure of meeting a couple in a club in Uk where I was the lucky guy to get to join them in a private room it was a privlage I’ll never forget they still ring me now and then hope we can do it again when this virus thing is over

Inishowen

Brilliant. I would love to visit such a club with Mrs and repeat this wee scenario. Such a turn on.

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Hopefully when this lockdown is over you could visit uk there is a great club not far from Heathrow

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great legs. Love the Sharon Stone reference

Inishowen

Wish we had known that the last time we were around there. Thanks.

Inishowen

Inishowen

I love that Mrs had the nerve and the thoughtfulness to imitate Sharon's iconic pose. She did it so well.

» Add a new message to this topic