FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel seduction

Hotel seduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damandeve4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

My latest fantasy is to go to a hotel bar with my girlfriend, who is dressed sexily, high heels, stockings or bare legged, with a short skirt or dress...no knickers.

She sits on her own at the bar or at a table while I sit across the room where he can see her clearly.

As she is so pretty, it is only a matter of time before some guy tries to chat her up and buy her a drink.

If she fancies him, she invites him to join her. As they sit and talk, their bodies are inching closer, their legs touching, an occasional brush of hand on arm, he might even be brave enough to rest a hand on her leg - if he is discreet enough, slip it under her skirt to discover her exposed wet pussy lips.

He asks if she would like to go to his room. She says yes - but only if her boyfriend can join them and watch.

He says okay and she introduces us before we head to his room.

When inside, she and I exchange kisses before I take my seat to watch as they embrace passionately and he starts undressing her, guiding her to her knees so she can unzip his fly and take his hard cock into her mouth.

He pushes her on to the edge of the bed and slips his cock inside her eager pussy as she wraps her legs around his waist then neck as he fucks her.

I am rock hard, wanking in my chair as he turns her round to take her from behind.

She tells him that I can just continue watching, as we both enjoy that, but it would be nice if she could suck me while he is fucking her. The choice is his...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A scenario that is often played out by me with couples in London

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is something we are going to be doing very very soon.

By *damandeve4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lucky you, but I think it would be more exciting if the other guy was not a fellow swinger and was completely unaware of our little game until after he asks her to his room...

» Add a new message to this topic