FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy suprise

Sexy suprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebzStar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Notting

A SEXY SUPRISE

Paul was starting to be a regular meet. Have met him several times now- and i have to be honest – each time we meet it just keeps getting sexier and sexier.

The first meet was pretty relaxed, and we got on, had laughs and fantastic sex. Or so i thought. I didnt realise that this liberated young lady who had many partners in her 30 years was actually still quite blinkered in the sexiness of the unknown of sex.

Paul had often talked sexy to me on the phone late at night, and i knew he had many partners that were hooked on him. He obviously gave much pleasure to many women and was always the one invited to all the parties.

Each meet was getting more exciting and more adventerous. But the last meet we had HAS to be the best so far, and i am not sure if it can be beaten.

It started off with a call to say that our next meet was at a mansion in the Cotwolds, in the middle of no where – very beautiful and with a pool and jacuzzi. I was to dress to impress on arrival – no getting changed once there. Plenty of room to park in front of the house, and very secluded, so to go all out. It was a Friday night arrival and to stay the whole weekend for lots of sexy fun.

So, filled with excitement having never been to one of these type of parties before – 24 couples and 8 singles, so quite a doo, but not too much in a fair sized house, i finished work early on the Friday so that i could get home, defuzz and and prepare for the weekend.

A hot shower, moisturised every inch of my body and rubbed and smoothed and feeling sexy as hell. Get out my best new sexy basque with the ribs the really pull in my waist and make my hips look gorgeous and womanly and sexy as hell. Boobs spilling out of the top. Sexy pants and sussies and gorgeous shoes to complete the outfit making me look a super sexy whore, just how Paul likes it. He loves me being his drirty whore.

I turned up at the door – and upon its opening i was taken by a leather clad man with a gimp mask to a drak room – and as we were wwalking there i could feel my pussy getting wet with anticipation. As i walked into the room i was taken by two masked men to the bed who demanded i undressed as my clothes did not fit the evening. They wanted me to wear THE PANTS.....

That is when i was held down and stripped off of my usual attire and the sexy pants were put on. They didnt actually feel that sexy as the rubber nodules inside actually hurt at first – as they were very unusual.

“get and do the hoovering you WHORE” – he screamed at me.

So a hoovering i went – and MY GOD – thats when i realised those nodules we actually my friends...as i moved about and the pants rubbed my swollen clit – the nodules rubbed and massaged and made me more wet and hot, and while moving about made my clit so swollen that it needed to explode.

I love being his dirty whore, and the nodules were making me horny – but as his whore i am not allowed to cum until he says so.

And he wanted me to clean and hoover – and all his friends had to watch – while i writhed about and treid to do my chores. Then one guy came behind me and rubbed my clit with one wet finger –i wanted to crumble and cum all over his hand. My knees trembles while the pants still teased and teased while from behind he manipulated me.

Then while he was teasing my clit – out came the nipple clamps – OMG – i have never had THEM before !!!! while my clit was so alive – i didnt realise there was so much electric between my clit and my nipples.

They areHOT!!!!

Two hard clamps on my nipples – a room full of hot sexy men, a pair of pants that needs no men to stimulate – but have the visual, and i am made......

And that was just the beginning.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't stop there!

By *ebzStar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Notting

"You can't stop there! "

oooooooooooooooh i wont = that was just the first bit - not got to the suprise yet........xx

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

super sexy story, you've got my cock hard just thinking about it! They should do one of the weeed were its a hose full of horny women and the men are slaves, I would be up for that!! Xx

» Add a new message to this topic