FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sian Discovers Tantra

Sian Discovers Tantra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

CHAPTER 1

It was a warm evening and we'd had a few glasses with our meal. My wife has never been one to hold her drink well, so as we strolled through the village, she giggled tipsily.

"I suppose you're planning to have your wicked way with me later?" she purred, grinning. Oh yes, I thought, you're not wrong about that!

I kissed her gently and stroked her smooth buttocks through her dress. I felt the line of her g-string and my cock twitched.

"One more before we head back?" she cooed as we passed the Kings Arms.

"Sure you can handle it?" I asked. "I'm not carrying you home!"

"I'm not d*unk! Just happy," she replied, and then promptly tripped over her heels and giggled again. "Oops!"

We sat at the bar and ordered a couple of gin and tonics to finish off the evening. I always enjoyed Sian's company when she was tipsy. Her girlish nature shone through and she became so much more sensual and sexy. Normally she was a little prudish to be honest, especially in the bedroom, but I had high hopes for some fun tonight. Maybe even a little 'experimentation.' Assuming she doesn't get completely pissed and fall asleep, I thought.

"That's your last drink," I said firmly. She threw me a wicked smile.

"Or what?" she said in a low voice. "Gonna spank me?"

"If you mis-behave, yes," I replied, smirking. "Right here in the bar."

Her eyes widened at the suggestion and she grinned. "I'd better be a good girl then!" she whispered.

She slid off her stool and I gazed at her sexy round arse as she made her way to the loo. I noticed I wasn't the only one. Several heads turned as she sashayed between the tables.

"Your wife is very attractive," said the guy sitting on my other side. I turned towards him. He was a handsome devil and clearly of middle Eastern extraction. Dark complexion and swarthy. A dangerous guy to have around your wife, I thought.

"It's our anniversary. Five years. She can be a little minx when she's had a few!"

The guy smiled and offered his hand. "Tarek," he said simply and we shook.

"Would you be interested in a special gift for your wife?" He said calmly. "I offer Tantric massage, an ancient ritual massage that unlocks the senses and will bring her great pleasure."

I looked at him for a moment. How forward, I thought. Bloody cheek.

"Er, no, we're Ok thanks," I replied lamely.

"Not a problem. It takes courage to explore the true inner self," he said and then he simply smiled and turned back to his beer. Probably a complete weirdo, I mused, and way too handsome to let him anywhere near Sian!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

CHAPTER 2

I'll admit my vision was little blurry, but I felt fine as I perched on the loo for a moment. It had been a wonderful evening and Liam had been very attentive. The restaurant was a little out of our normal price range and the wine had been horrendously expensive, but he insisted it was his treat and it was, of course, a special occasion.

The consequence was that I was definitely a little pissed, which isn't like me at all! But I felt wonderful in my little black a-line. It was tight enough that I'd decided to forgo a bra for the evening and with the g-string and heels I felt very sexy. Just need to avoid tripping over myself again like an idiot, I thought hazily!

And I was feeling rather naughty too. Liam's kisses and his hands wandering earlier had sent little tingles through my body. Plus I'd noticed a few glances in the bar and a measurable increase in my internal temperature. There was a rather dashing Arabian guy just behind my husband and I caught him staring. I assumed he would look away but he held his gaze, and I could see lust in his eyes. He winked and I think I must have blushed.

Liam has always been my handsome knight of course, but there were a few good looking gents around the room, including the young chap you'd held the door for me as I went through to the toilets. He glanced down my top as I passed so I wiggled my bum as I strolled towards the ladies. I swear I felt his gaze burning into my arse!

Time for a little teasing, I thought with a grin. Liam's always moaning that we don't 'experiment' so maybe it's time to have fun with him. It is our anniversary, after all. I felt a little twinge in my pussy at the idea forming in my head.

Heading back to the bar, I felt a little exposed, and noticed lusty gazes following me. I hopped back on to the stool and reached into my handbag. Liam was sipping his gin, obviously enjoying the view.

"I have something for you," I whispered, leaning forward. I pulled my panties out of my bag and placed them quickly into his hand. He almost chok*d on his drink, bless him, quickly scrunching them up and stuffing them in his pocket!

"You little minx!" He whispered.

"You've always said we should, you know, 'explore' more," I mumbled and giggled.

Liam was silent for a while as we finished our drinks. I was wondering how many men had noticed me handing over my g-string. I bet there are a few hard-ons around the room, I mused, pulling my hair back flirtatiously to expose my neckline. You wicked girl!

"So..." Liam finally murmured. "How adventurous are you feeling?"

"mmmm... try me!" I chirped, not expecting much. Liam's idea of 'experimental' was doing it doggy style. Nothing like some of the little perversions I explored during my university years.

Liam turned towards the Arab. "My new friend Tarek here offers special massages. Fancy a little massage for our anniversary, love?"

I looked at Tarek and he gazed into my eyes. Oh my, I thought as I felt the tingling in my pussy. That's very tempting. Tarek smiled.

"I can assure you it's very safe. I'm an experienced Tantra practitioner. My studio is just a short walk." His voice was deep and assured. My pussy flooded with desire and images of his hands on my body made me shiver a little.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

CHAPTER 3

I'm still not sure why I said it, having declined the offer just minutes before. When Sian thrust her warm, damp panties into my hand, my cock hardened and I suppose the idea of seeing her being pleasured just jumped into my head.

I almost regretted it when Tarek introduced himself and I saw the glimmer of lust in Sian's eyes. But I'd started this so it was up to her now. She gazed at him for a moment and I hoped she would decline.

"Why not!" She chirped and my heart sank a little. What the hell have I got us into now!

"Follow," said Tarek and stood to guide Sian off her stool. He led her towards the door and I realised I needed to pay for the drinks. By the time I got outside, they were strolling down the road arm-in-arm. Hang on a fucking minute, that's my wife! I thought, hurrying after them.

Tarek stopped outside a little semi-detached cottage and fished out his keys. I quickly took back control of my wife, guiding her over the threshold as Tarek ushered us inside. He led us through to a side room which, I have to admit, looked the part. Soft lighting, velvet drapes, candles, little crystals and statuettes scattered everywhere. Very New Age. In the middle of the room was a large massage couch with a soft cream cover. I confess it did all look very professional. We wouldn't normally dream of wandering into a stranger's home but I felt a bit more relaxed about the situation.

He lit an incense stick and several candles and put on some slow oriental music.

"Relax," he said gently. "Let me take your coats."

He indicated a chair in the corner for me, then guided Sian to perch on the couch and sat next to her.

"Let me just explain a little about Tantra," Tarek began, addressing Sian. "It's much more than just a massage. This technique has been used for centuries to relax the body and heighten the senses. You will break through physical and mental boundaries, discovering new sensations and pleasures. There are no limits unless you request them."

Sian was glowing nervously with supressed excitement. She had clearly been enjoying being the centre of attention this evening and I noticed she was trembling a little, listening attentively to the swarthy Arab. That may have been the alcohol, of course. I was both jealous of Tarek's chiselled face and charming smile, but also excited to see what exotic experience he had planned for my wife.

"Is there anything that you definitely don't want me to touch?" he said.

Sian hesitated. I could think of several areas that were no-go in our relationship. She hated me touching her hair and feet, and her anus was completely out of bounds. So I was gobsmacked by her reply.

"Whatever you want to do," she whimpered, biting her lip.

"Very well," said Tarek. "I will be blending my energy with yours, and that works best when we are both unclothed."

And with that he began to undress my wife!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *onuts31Man  over a year ago

nuneaton

CHAPTER 4

It was intoxicating.

His hands were warm and his body radiated heat. He knelt to take off my shoes and then reach under my dress to roll down my holdups. I suppose I should have been shocked but he seemed so... assertive. Like he'd done this a thousand times. I parted my legs a little, knowing full well that he'd get a glimpse of my naked pussy. In the back of my head I knew I should probably have kept my panties on, but it was too late for that now!

He stood and unbuttoned his shirt. He smelled divine. A spicy fragrance with just a hint of musk. I realised with embarrassment that I was already wet. He hasn't even touched me yet! I thought.

Tarek was pulling off his shirt. His chest was dark and hairy. Not muscular, but nicely toned.

"Is that... necessary?" said Liam from across the room. I must admit I'd almost forgotten he was there.

"Apologies," Tarek mumbled, presumably at Liam, although he continued to gaze into my eyes. "Would you prefer I remain clothed?" The question was clearly directed at me.

I hesitated, torn slightly. My eyes wanted him naked, but my brain was screaming 'No! You have a husband! And he's right here in the room!' Shame, I thought for a moment.

"Perhaps just underwear," I suggested tentatively and smiled. "I am a married woman, after all."

"Of course," he grunted, still ignoring Liam completely. I glanced across to the corner. Liam didn't look at all happy about it, but I guess he'd realised he didn't have a lot of choice. It had been his idea!

Tarek had slipped off his trousers, leaving his boxers in place and he pulled me gently to my feet. I realised that all that was left was the dress. I'd already handed off my knickers and hadn't even bothered with a bra this evening. 'Just underwear' wasn't going to be an option for me!

He gripped the hem of my dress and pulled it gently up. Our mouths were just inches from each other as he pulled it over my head. Our eyes met for a second and I could almost taste him. Then he turned and folded the dress over a chair.

"Start by lying on your stomach," he commanded, completely unfazed by my nakedness. Like I said, probably done this a thousand times!

I lay across the couch, trying not to think about Liam looking on jealously. This is supposed to be for me, I thought. I was still a little tense about being naked in a stranger's house. But then I realised we weren't going to be strangers for much longer.

"Close your eyes. I want you to focus on your breathing," he said close to my ear. "Deep breath in, and a long slow exhalation."

And then he placed his hands on my back and electric sparks surged through my body.

More tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Looking forward to more of this story

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

CHAPTER 5

I wasn't overlay happy about the way this was going. I suppose I expected Sian would be naked and, of course, she looked delicious. But Tarek in just his boxers was a bit unorthodox! Sian seemed comfortable enough though; eyes closed, breathing deeply. She gasped a little when he started massaging her back. Cold hands probably, I thought.

It proved difficult not to admire the skill. He pumped oil into his palms and gently worked it into the muscles along her shoulders and spine. His hands flowed across her body in great sweeping movements. She sighed from time to time and my pecker began to harden in my jeans. Fucking hell, this is pretty erotic!

He spoke occasionally in a low voice. "Continue to breath deeply. Focus on your body and how it feels. Be in the moment. Our energy centres are coming into alignment."

Seemed like a lot of New Age mumbo jumbo to me but I guess that's what this Tantra thing is all about. Sian had always shown an interest in spiritual stuff, so I guessed she was lapping it up. He worked on her arms for a few minutes, twisting and pulling her fingers. Then he moved down her body to her legs, kneading her buttocks and thighs. She moaned.

It was getting warmer in the room and I was drifting a little. Maybe that last G&T wasn't such a good idea. The music was hypn*tic, as was watching Tarek as he moved around my wife's body. It was difficult to stay focussed and keep track, but I was pretty sure his hands were sliding into the space between her thighs and along the crack of her bum. Was he fingering her? I wasn't sure. Sian moaned occasionally and smiled so I stopped worrying about it and stroked my stiffening boner through my jeans.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmm more please

Definetely!!

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely, I would love this

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Love watching Sue receive tantra style massage ....so erotic ...so arousing ..so bloody hot

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

bathgate / benidorm

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

What happened?

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmmm looking forward to hearing more

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

So nice to see new comments. I got a but tied up with family and work commitments and then Christmas and New Year. Hence the lack of any further writing. I'm sure I will get started again some day.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Someday soon??

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

South Yorks

Great start it would be a shame not to finish xxx

» Add a new message to this topic