FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Inside a cuckolds head 2

Inside a cuckolds head 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol, last thread is too big, welcome to part 2, I will be posting a diary of all our adventures so keep checking back and lets keep fabswingers the hottest site for open minded liberal peeps ever...

Cuckyboyboy

P,s no one has authority to reproduce any material posted by myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

look forward to reading, as a extremely dominant bull it is very refreshing that there are GENUINE cuckolding couples out there.

do you only play black bulls? as hotwife may just be what i am looking for. J.

What another horny day, hotwife went on a get to know you meet with a local black guy, she went on her own to his house and it went amazingly well..lol..she is on her period this week so she never intended to play, but whilst chatting they discussed boundaries, he enquired about kissing, her response was no problem and he duly kissed her, hotwife loves kissing and her hand was soon on his bulge as he pressed into her and as his bulge grew she seemingly had to sink to her knees and reveal his very large cock which was soon hitting the back of her throat as she satisfied her black cock urge in the only way she could... She was well prepared for her cuckyboy with our camera and her bull took some great pictures and video.... She finished him off by wanking his big dick into a condom which she brought home to feed me....

A very horny day, hotwife has become a true cuckoldress of the first order, last week she fucked a black guy while I was at work, today she sucked on big black cock, she says expect something every week from now... And expect more 3 way meets which are her favourite, she's also chatting to her bulls in view of testing me....can't wait

Cuckyboy

that is so hot - bringing the condom home for you to swallow!!

looking forward to more adventures soon

Awesome tale. May I interest you in this. A few weeks ago Mrs went to meet 4 black guys on her own. Two of them fucked her bareback and cum inside her. An hour later without wiping, she back home sitting on my face making me taste the conquests. I put my cock in her and took it out and there was black cum dripping all over it. I instantly spunked x true story xxx

im horny reading it lol

we went on a meet the other week,we normally play safe sex but it felt right so we went with out,we had a great time,when we got home i fingered her felt all the spunk inside her i had to eat her mmmm it was so good,i fucked her but i was so horny i stot my load almost staight away it felt so nice sliding my throbbing cock up her well creamed pussy

Horny hot reading, am loving it.

We have both loved reading all your posts, espec the missus.

We'd love to try this, but the missus hasn't got the confidence. She's quite shy until ....... but still hasn't the self confidence in herself to try.

Keep them coming, they may yet work the magic on her!!

I've been severely tempted and tested today with our bull, he texted me..cuckyboy to go to his house and satisfy his BBC, he wanted me to arrive, take his horny cock into my mouth and swallow all his seed! It was an act of final ownership over cuckyboy, but due to work I couldn't get out. I was gutted as its a new twist to our play with local guys....next time I get the call the story will be different, I'm taking a camera out with me all the time just in case...

Cuckyboy

Love it x

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

great posts!!

Ok it's Saturday morning, I'm busy at work when my phone vibrates...an incoming message! "your BBC Bull requires attention this morning will you attend?" Jesus I've had the call again, he said I was going to be tested and this is it, I'm lucky in that I'm able to leave work when ever I can...that may be a bad thing in this instance as what excuse do I have not to go! My minds racing best text hotwife for advice....the reply " you have to go that is so horny rewards will come"... I'm going to have to go....my common sense is saying no way my cuckyboy dirty mind is excited...another text from BBC Bull..." if your nervous get over it, enter the house no speaking, fall to your knees and worship my BBC!"

I was soon in the car, 10 minutes and I'm outside, I entered to see a towel on the hall floor, BBC Bull instructed me to kneel and take care of business, I did exactly as I was told, unbuckled his belt pulled his pants down and his already stiff large black cock emerged before my face...I gripped it and started as instructed at his balls, sucking them deep and with enthusiasm. It wasn't long before his big cock was pushing down my throat and all my efforts were been put into giving my master a fantastic blowjob... It was so sub and humiliating to serve in this way and when his cum was erupting he told me to open my mouth so he could watch his seed cover my tongue I took it all hungrily and enjoyed it immensely!,,

I will be summoned more often hopefully and suck him and serve his BBC whenever I can

Cuckyboy

Here's a scenario I want to sort out for hotwife next week.. She gives me permission to sort her out with big black cock, if that's you then you message cuckyboy with pictures and a message as to why you should service her hot wife pussy...I then arrange for you to go to our house in the afternoon and service her pussy..she doesnt know who's going untill you arrive, but she is obviously expecting someone...you must fuck her hard and create a video for cuckyboy...camera provided....

Message me if you have a big black cock, the bigger the better on this one!

Cuckyboy x

The mor imaginative scenario you propose the better the chance of this been you... You may suggest taking a friend? You may suggest your calling as financial advisors and end up fucking her... Hotwife will know something is happening but not all the details...

"Ok it's Saturday morning, I'm busy at work when my phone vibrates...an incoming message! "your BBC Bull requires attention this morning will you attend?" Jesus I've had the call again, he said I was going to be tested and this is it, I'm lucky in that I'm able to leave work when ever I can...that may be a bad thing in this instance as what excuse do I have not to go! My minds racing best text hotwife for advice....the reply " you have to go that is so horny rewards will come"... I'm going to have to go....my common sense is saying no way my cuckyboy dirty mind is excited...another text from BBC Bull..." if your nervous get over it, enter the house no speaking, fall to your knees and worship my BBC!"

I was soon in the car, 10 minutes and I'm outside, I entered to see a towel on the hall floor, BBC Bull instructed me to kneel and take care of business, I did exactly as I was told, unbuckled his belt pulled his pants down and his already stiff large black cock emerged before my face...I gripped it and started as instructed at his balls, sucking them deep and with enthusiasm. It wasn't long before his big cock was pushing down my throat and all my efforts were been put into giving my master a fantastic blowjob... It was so sub and humiliating to serve in this way and when his cum was erupting he told me to open my mouth so he could watch his seed cover my tongue I took it all hungrily and enjoyed it immensely!,,

I will be summoned more often hopefully and suck him and serve his BBC whenever I can

Cuckyboy"

Thats such a turn on

mmmmmmmmm

Tonight is a submission night for cuckyboy, hotwife has decided she is going to attempt to make cuckyboy say our special submission word by any means she can. I'm determined to resist and will be posting the attempt details on the forum tomorrow..... Her outfit is PVC and apparently she got so hot trying it on yesterday she had to pleasure herself!!

We have lots of toys to assist the attempt including strap ons, restraints and many more so lets see what happens later....

Cuckyboy

"Tonight is a submission night for cuckyboy, hotwife has decided she is going to attempt to make cuckyboy say our special submission word by any means she can. I'm determined to resist and will be posting the attempt details on the forum tomorrow..... Her outfit is PVC and apparently she got so hot trying it on yesterday she had to pleasure herself!!

We have lots of toys to assist the attempt including strap ons, restraints and many more so lets see what happens later....

Cuckyboy

"

looking forward to hearing the outcome, as always Cuckyboy very good posts keep them up!!

Well back to submission night, hotwife had been building it up all week and true to her word at 9pm I was summoned to the bedroom. I was greeted by hotwife standing proud in a fantastic PVC outfit with her riding crop tapping in her hands...

I was instructed to strip and then placed in our bar restraint, a silver bar with cuffs on each end and a neck collar..I was going now where! especially with a few choice whacks with the riding crop...I was sub and that was that. She taunted me a lot about my little white cock and how she needed to feel Big black cock stretching her pussy and she proceeded to fuck herself in font of my face with her nice black rabbit dildo, it was a horny scene!Every now and again she would push the dildo in my mouth to lick her cream, it was long before she was crushing me as an orgasm rippled through her body. Now came the attention to my cock, it was so horny to hear her taunting me, "what use is this little white cock", "how am I going to cum on this little dick"and "I wish your cock was big and black". She sucked me harshly, slapped my balls and milked me well and good...finally she slid up my body and plunged her black cock loving pussy deep onto my little cock...she rode me hard grabing the bar around my neck and heaving up and down trying to orgasm...all the time taunting again...another orgasm ripped through her...it was a fab night and hard to stop shooting my cucky cum deep in her hole, but I managed and as soon as the restraints were taken off I took control and fucked her again and again untill we were both collapsing together, her with my dirty white cum seeping from her pussy...

A very hot night, hotwife was on form...however I must be truthfull and make a note since I've been getting fitter and losing weight, I've found I'm losing my sub nature and enjoying the dominant side again..this must be growing confidence so as often happens our play will probably start to alter away from been sub cuckold to Mrs T becoming hotwife enjoying 3somes and moresomes with me more involved etc..

Watch this space...

SX

Wow we have a party organised for the 10 th August, there are lots of black guys coming and other cuckold, hotwife couples.

I'm planning on a cuckold theme so I may well be performing cuckold duties for the group, thinking of wearing dog collar...maybe chastity device or something equally humiliating to set the scene. Hoping to be branded a big black cock sucker either with a sign or with a forehead message lol...and hoping to be made to kneel in a corner so I can be abused whilst my hotwife is fucked hard...should be having lots of cum as well...

Minds working overtime on horny kinky ideas...if you have any let me know...

Cuckyboy

Really would love to meet a hotwife who would seduce mrs tx and introduce her to bi-fun....I'd love to watch her kiss and explore her bi-side...if that's you please get in touch x

Cuckyboy

Wow great thread and to top it off you have amazing pictures proving it! Keel it up

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 03/08/12 21:48:34]

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Ok it's Saturday morning, I'm busy at work when my phone vibrates...an incoming message! "your BBC Bull requires attention this morning will you attend?" Jesus I've had the call again, he said I was going to be tested and this is it, I'm lucky in that I'm able to leave work when ever I can...that may be a bad thing in this instance as what excuse do I have not to go! My minds racing best text hotwife for advice....the reply " you have to go that is so horny rewards will come"... I'm going to have to go....my common sense is saying no way my cuckyboy dirty mind is excited...another text from BBC Bull..." if your nervous get over it, enter the house no speaking, fall to your knees and worship my BBC!"

Cuckyboy"

That’s so very arousing to read cuckboy, but more importantly it’s so right that you not only submit to your Black Bull and serve him with your mouth, but also that you publicly admit it. Your cuckold Princess must have been so amused by your submission and humiliation. And hopefully very turned on!

[Removed by poster at 04/08/12 06:36:35]

Cuckyboy"

Yummy, I love it when Hui's Black Bulls have me servicing their Superior Cocks.

mmm mistress here.... feeling very horny and dirty...my pussy need bbc...lets see how cuckyboy copes with his wife having lots of bbc all at once....stay tuned...

cant wait to see and hear all about it

By *ROWNNOSEMan  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

and do you get to fuck her lotsin between?

Any news?

After 2 yrs of swinging I've decided I'd like to try being a cuckold. We have found a blk bull for bareback cucking I know I'm there to clean up but can anyone give me tips and help to be the best cuckold I possibly can be. Thankyou. Stephen

Thanks to the idiot who was messaging us earlier chatting total shit then blocking us. Muppet. Anyway. We have now decided that were gonna blk breed to heighten the cuckold experience

Hot story, would love to meet your wife

amazeing story love do it to mike

» Add a new message to this topic