FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My horny experiences!!!!!!

My horny experiences!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceguy68 OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

With lots of time to think about the past thanks to the pandemic I remembered the first experiences with sex. We lived on the East Coast and spent most of the summer either in the swimming pool or on the beach. The changing cubicles at the pool were wooden and of course had lots of small holes in the partitions curiosity prevailed and the temptation to look was too great. Spent a lot of time in a cubicle looking at guys much older changing looking at their cocks, small ones, big ones, soft ones and hard. Occasionally I would get to see a guy wanking and shooting spunk. My little boys willy responded and I wanked watching. I suppose that was the time I became a confirmed voyeur. Had no interest in a guy touching me or me touching them.

As I got a bit older I used to take the dog for walk last thing at night it is surprising the number of people who don’t shut their curtains properly so had some exciting glimpses of some lovely women stripping off to get into bed.

The next thing I discovered was the beach or more precisely the dunes. Going for walks I came (excuse the pun) across a number of couples fucking, sucking fingering and cumming. I had to be careful not to disturb them or be seen by others not engaged in hot sex. I remember one couple I was near the dunes and needed a pee went into the gents and while I was in there feeling each otherI popped into one of the cubicles to read the graffiti while I was there the guy in the next cubicle passed a note under the wall. It said ‘in the dunes with the wife naked and we want to be watched’ I wasn’t sure if this was genuine or not. The guy left I waited a bit and then went outside I saw a chap in his thirties walking across the dunes so I followed eventually he stopped and disappeared from view. I kept walking slowly and came to where he disappeared I could see his head and his wife and as I moved a little closer there they were naked and fondling each other she was feeling his cock and he was sliding a finger into her pussy.

He said hi why don’t you sit down and relax I did they started in earnest he was squeezing her nipples she was wanking him he had quite a big cock he had three fingers up her and I could hear she was hot and wet. She looked at me and said are you going to show me your cock. I got it out in double quick time it wasn’t easy as I was rock hard when she saw it she said you are a big boy (I was beginning to realise I do have a pretty big cock) she got up on to her hands and knees and her mouth enveloped my cock while her hubby slid his also big cock into her and as he pushed into her my cock went deeper into her. I was so horny I did last lone and pumped a big load into her. Hubby kept the pace up and eventually pulled out and shot his hot spunk over her face. We cleaned up and chatted I thanked them and they said we want to meet again so we fixed a date.

I wish I could find some couples who are up for this type of adventure its been a long time since I have been lucky if you are up for it message me make a mature guy a happy man.

If you want to read more about my escapades tell me and I will write more it does get hornier!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic