FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting my online Mistress

Meeting my online Mistress

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What follows is a result of my over active imagination and is totally fictional

It is taken from messages I wrote to a friend on here.

------------------------------

It would be our first meeting.

I would be collecting you and driving to the hotel.

You would have let me wear male clothing but lingerie and stockings under it.

Before we left your house you would have me drop my trousers and would cage my cock then put the keys on a necklace then make a show of hanging it on a stand on your fire place signalling to me that I was going to be caged all weekend

During the drive we would talk, and you would tease me making sure I was straining in the cage for the duration.

At the hotel we would shower and change me into women's clothing. You would help with my makeup.

Once ready just before we went for dinner and drinks (my first time put fully dressed) you have me bend over and slip a butt plug into my ass.

Dinner and drinks go quietly, and I do relax as the evening goes on.

Back at the hotel we strip to our lingerie and tease then I get to orally pleasure you and use the dildo gag on you bringing you to several climaxes.

After that you peg me fucking me till my caged cock cum’s in my knickers.

Larger butt plug put in then my hands and feet restrained, and a gag put in my mouth while we sleep in the same bed. My cum coated knickers and lingerie still on

Day 2 starts with me bathing you then pleasuring you again.

Both dressed and made up then out shopping after you have me put in another bigger butt plug.

Shopping is for full rubber fetish outfits for us both. Lingerie, boots, dresses and a collar and lead for me.

Takes most of the day and we have a nice lunch out.

You do take me to high Street stores just to humiliate me.

Back to the hotel and dressed for the evening in our new outfits

Just before we leave the hotel room you tell me where you are taking me and that you have been before and are known and that if I do anything to embarrass you I will be punished.

You also give me a set of rules regarding what I can and must do.

1 I am not to refuse play with anyone irrespective of what it is.

2 I am to do as you instruct without question or hesitation.

3 if I am getting fucked, I must accept the cum from them in my ass then put my butt plug in and save as much of it as I can.

4 I am to try and be taken by 5 different men while we are there. Less than this will result in the night being a failure and will result in the termination of our relationship.

You kiss me softly as my mind runs through what you have said.

Ready slut? Comes your whisper.

The night at the club goes quickly and I manage to have 7 men fill me.

I do not see you for a good part of the night but do spot you watching me being used.

When I do finally return to you, you have a new friend sitting with you.

She is tall and thin and looks stunning.

We all head back to the hotel and you have me kneel in the corner. You restrain my hands and feet and gag me telling me to enjoy the show.

You and your new friend slowly strip to your lingerie and start kissing and playing with each other.

Things progress and you have her lay down then go down on her pulling her huge cock from her knickers.

You both orally pleasure each other and fuck each other for what seems like hours. She gets to do things to you that I have not experienced yet.

You both fall asleep exhausted.

I curl up on the floor and sleep.

In the morning, your friend leaves and we pack and start the drive home.

I am still wearing what I went to the club in for the drive home.

We arrive back at your house and I carry your case in.

You behaved well this weekend slut you tell me. Time for your reward.

You slip your knickers off and push them into my mouth. You taste so good on them.

You release my cock from its cage then pull your friends dirty knickers from your pocket and wrap then around my cock and wank me off into them.

You pull your knickers from my mouth and make me lick my cum from them before sending me on my way telling me our next meeting will be even kinkier.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic