FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My gay neighbour

My gay neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im married in my 30s and before getting married i had 2 gay experiences. First one getting sucked off by a guy...2nd one was getting sucked off by a tv.

The other night i felt bit horny and the wife was staying at her mums for the night.

I downloaded grinder and found a neighbour online.

He messaged me asking to come down and get my dick sucked. I panicked and didnt know what to do and just left it....done some research( facebook stalking ) and found out i went to school with his brother and that we have alot of mutual friends.

He always told me on the app his door number and if i was horny and wanted to bust a load to give him a knock but slightly concerned as its very close to home being married.

Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im married in my 30s and before getting married i had 2 gay experiences. First one getting sucked off by a guy...2nd one was getting sucked off by a tv.

The other night i felt bit horny and the wife was staying at her mums for the night.

I downloaded grinder and found a neighbour online.

He messaged me asking to come down and get my dick sucked. I panicked and didnt know what to do and just left it....done some research( facebook stalking ) and found out i went to school with his brother and that we have alot of mutual friends.

He always told me on the app his door number and if i was horny and wanted to bust a load to give him a knock but slightly concerned as its very close to home being married.

Any advice?"

Err on the side of caution and don't do it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic