FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older woman

Older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve always had a thing for an older lady. In my late teens I always fantasised about being with one. I stumbled across fab as an 18 year old and it blew me away. As most guys will know it’s slow getting started trying to stand out from the crowd. At the time I worked away a lot and I was always trying my hand at getting meets. Sometimes I was lucky other times I wasn’t. It was by chance I seen somebody’s status about attending a club. I done my research and to my surprise it was open that very evening. Turned out the opened the first Wednesday of the month.

I was apprehensive, I checked out the club and it was mostly a gay club but Wednesday and some Saturdays for mixed. Being young and nervous I had to Build myself up to actually going. The day dragged and one minute I was going and the next I wasn’t. Back at my hotel room I thought fuck it what’s the worst that can happen? I don’t know anybody in the area so I won’t bump into anybody. I got myself ready and set off.

I parked up in town and made my way to the club. I didn’t want to get there for opening but didn’t want to be too late in case it was full. The club was discreet and I nearly passed it. I rang the buzzer and I was let in. I went through to reception where a gentleman welcomed me and asked me if it was my first time. He could tell I was nervous and he showed me around. The club wasn’t overly busy and mostly blokes walking around in a towel. I got undressed down to my boxers and made my way through to the bar area. Grabbed a drink and chatted with the bar man. A few moments later a couple came to the bar and sat next to me. He was in his 50’s average build and said hello. She was late 40’s curvy figure wearing a lovely matching black bra and thong, dark should length hair. She smiled and said hello, she was gorgeous. Very beautiful! They introduced themselves and started chatting with me. They made me feel comfortable and welcome. I told them it was my first time and they joked about popping my cherry. They invited me over to join them on the sofa. Whilst chatting they told me how they’d been in the lifestyle for 5 years and how Jackie loved the attention of other guys. Looking at her it was clear she got lots of attention. I told her how beautiful she looked. She had a wicked look in her eyes, very flirty. We finished our drinks and they said they were gonna go for a walk around if I wanted to join them. Of course I said.

I want he’s Jackie get up and lead the way. My eyes fixed on her peachy bum as it bounced with every step. At this point I hadn’t realised my cock was more than semi hard and growing by the second. It caught jackies eye as she told me she’d put it to good use if I’m a good boy. Needless to say my cock was now throbbing at the thoughts in my head!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love an older woman, even to this day!

A lady in her 50s or 60s still appeals..

We entered into a large play area and guys were starting to follow. I didn’t know what was in store but I knew I didn’t want to miss a thing. In the corner was a door with some peepholes for viewers. Jackie made her way over and in she went. Unsure if I should follow I let her hubby go first and waited for the nod. She beckoned me in and closed the door behind. I could already see eyes looking in through the holes. She pushed me back onto a large bed and stood between my legs. She licked her finger and ran it down her body to her underwear before sliding her hand into her thong. She began playing with herself. Loving the sight I decided I should do the same and I reached into my underwear and pulled out my rock hard cock. She moaned and dropped to her knees. She stared into my eyes as I stroked my cock, she got closer to my cock and began licking the tip. Wanking into her mouth was a site to behold. She took control of my cock in her hand as I let go. She began taking me deeper into her mouth sucking my cock hard, deep and sloppy

Keep it going

I had completely forgot about her hubby being in the room. She was blowing my mind! She was devouring my cock. I was struggling to stop myself from cumming! She could feel it and she pulled my cock out of her mouth leaving a sloppy mess of saliva, she climbed up onto me and as I thought she was about to sit on my cock she continued to move up and she pulled her thing to one side and sat her pussy onto my lips. Perfectly smooth, wet swollen lips and a large clit. She smelt great and tasted even better!

She rode my mouth like her life depended on it as I pushed my tongue into her pussy. If anything this just spurred her on the ride me harder. I struggled for breathe but I didn’t care in the slightest. What a way to go is what I was thinking. She continued to ride my face until she began to shake and moan louder and louder. By this point she was screaming pulling my head into her pussy my face was soaked and I was lapping up every bit of it!

I had completely forgot about her hubby being in the room. She was blowing my mind! She was devouring my cock. I was struggling to stop myself from cumming! She could feel it and she pulled my cock out of her mouth leaving a sloppy mess of saliva, she climbed up onto me and as I thought she was about to sit on my cock she continued to move up and she pulled her thing to one side and sat her pussy onto my lips. Perfectly smooth, wet swollen lips and a large clit. She smelt great and tasted even better!

She rode my mouth like her life depended on it as I pushed my tongue into her pussy. If anything this just spurred her on the ride me harder. I struggled for breathe but I didn’t care in the slightest. What a way to go is what I was thinking. She continued to ride my face until she began to shake and moan louder and louder. By this point she was screaming pulling my head into her pussy my face was soaked and I was lapping up every bit of it!

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Jane loves meeting younger guys , great story

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Dundee

More

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love older ladies x

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Been fortunate enough to have had sexy times with a number of older women over the years. It's one helluva way to get sexually educated......

» Add a new message to this topic