FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty washing basket

Dirty washing basket

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a huge and simple fantasy. I get invited to a couples house by the husband while the wife is out at work or shopping. She is totally unaware but I have been given permission to look through her unwashed dirty laundry basket. As I start to look through I find socks tights,stockings and 3-4 pairs of dirty worn knickers. I strip off completely naked and I start to try on her knickers one by one until I settle on a pair I can feel my cock bursting out of. I slip on her stockings and slowly begin to stroke myself feeling the sexy material against my cock and balls. The husband starts to show me some naked pictures and videos of his wife, then he gets her toys out and spreads them out in front of me, as he lets me take control looking at the pictures he starts taking pictures of me wearing his wife’s underwear. I suck on one of her toys to taste her as he says she used it the previous night, I start to sniff and taste her dirty knickers stroking my cock so slowly to prevent me exploding too soon. I am sucking on the gusset of one pair sniffing the gusset of another pair wanking my cock with another pair while wearing a pair along with her stockings it is too much and I Shoot a huge load into a pair while staring at her naked pussy. Also an alternative ending I am on the verge of exploding when the wife unexpectedly returns home and catches me right at it. I freeze embarrassed but she is turned on by it and forces me to lie down she sits on my face in the knickers she is wearing and forces me to inhale her while she wanks my cock fast to an explosive finish. I am actively looking to fulfill this fantasy please get in touch if you can help at all thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

That's soo hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it is

I’ve alwYs played with knickers from the wash basket

Great thread

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

I share that fantasy

By *nthonyreidMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Mountains Ca

would love to make this happen for someone as I watch of course

By *ick and JoMan  over a year ago

worcester

This onus’s great love to join in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad so many of you like it very eager to make this happen ASAP. Can’t stop thinking about it.

I would love to do this on my fantasy list, mail me for chat about it and couples interested in doing this

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

I once invited a guy into our home on CAM. He watched and wanked whilst I took him through Mrs P's knicker & bra drawer and then had a rummage through her dirty washing.

By *hickcockglosMan  over a year ago

Quedgeley

I’ve had a guy come to mine last year.

I’ve given him a handful of my wife’s dirty knickers and shown him to the bathroom.

When he came out they were saturated in his very thick load Which I then licked clean after he left.

I’m always happy to share her dirty ones with anyone nearby if possible. Can even host in my garage for you to wank in private while we are home in the evenings

Love doing this

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I’m always happy to share her dirty ones with anyone nearby if possible. Can even host in my garage for you to wank in private while we are home in the evenings "

That's very tempting

Had a few guys to do this with my wife’s just leave them to get on with it

I love playing with my wifes dirty undies.Anyone want to cum in them and I will lick clean

By *unfun1231Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Kik any 1

The ones out the washing basket are the best it’s like being a kid a Christmas digging them out really need to get my hands on some soon

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic