FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sharing accounts

Sharing accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *smodeous OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen/perth

So I am getting the 5th degree from someone becuase I am not sharing the accounts of people in my pictures. Apparently that means I'm not genuine untrustfull and cant build relationships with people.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The woman in two of your pics is far more prominent than you are. The person giving you the "fifth degree" is probably just wondering if she gave consent for her pics to be on your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know but it could be cause you have pics of a female playing with you.

Some people like to know that you had permission to post the photos with said female in them even it is an ex, personally I wouldn't accept anyone having a pop at me for having other people on my photos it's my choice and it should be yours.

Aberdeen/perth

"The woman in two of your pics is far more prominent than you are. The person giving you the "fifth degree" is probably just wondering if she gave consent for her pics to be on your profile. "

Well... of course they would be a bit more prominent in that particular act. And of course they are also there face is hidden apon there request.

However this is one of the messages I received from said person

"Just genuine guys I've spoken with before have always happily spoken with each other and built trust and relationships leading to parties etc.

Guess I know why you ain't veried and not sharing account names"

And that's after a message asking for there names so they could message and see if we could all meet up?

Aberdeen/perth

"I don't know but it could be cause you have pics of a female playing with you.

Some people like to know that you had permission to post the photos with said female in them even it is an ex, personally I wouldn't accept anyone having a pop at me for having other people on my photos it's my choice and it should be yours."

Wonderfully said !

I did ask permission from them first and as I said above I have hidden there faces at there request

But when I say 5th degree without naming the profile becuase that's awful. It felt like a personal attack on me becuase I have got pictures up and I wont reveal who the ladies are. I may aswell hand over there phone numbers whilst I'm at it at that case!

If it was me I wouldn't bother just write a polite message to say not for you and leave it at that, doesn't sound to me like they are very nice people even after you told them you had permission to use the photos

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Just block them

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If folk minded there own business Fab would be a far happier place.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"If folk minded there own business Fab would be a far happier place."

Aberdeen/perth

"If folk minded there own business Fab would be a far happier place."

Preech it!

Its hard enough being unverified when you cant get to socials or anything let alone having every picture I out up have the inquisition after me !

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Could the woman in your pics verify you ?

Aberdeen/perth

"Could the woman in your pics verify you ?"

I have asked if she would leave a verification but she has yet to do so. And i am not going to push the subject not everyone likes to leave a verification and i understand that

However after posting this my profile has had the most views ever so far

Personally if I was to allow someone to take and post pics of me I wouldn't want them telling anyone my details, in fact I'd be pretty pissed off if they did

Where's the discretion intelli g all and sundry who's in your pics be just as well not to hide your face and smile for the camera

Aberdeen/perth

"Personally if I was to allow someone to take and post pics of me I wouldn't want them telling anyone my details, in fact I'd be pretty pissed off if they did

Where's the discretion intelli g all and sundry who's in your pics be just as well not to hide your face and smile for the camera "

Exactly! Well said

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Personally if I was to allow someone to take and post pics of me I wouldn't want them telling anyone my details, in fact I'd be pretty pissed off if they did

Where's the discretion intelli g all and sundry who's in your pics be just as well not to hide your face and smile for the camera "

You can smile anytime in my pics lol

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’d be wary of people asking for profile names. If they can’t decide to meet you based on your profile and chatting to you then I’d block them.

You could move the pics into your friends only folder and avoid the issue.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Just block them. If you are happy with your profile then don't let one individual make demands.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Ask.......you don't like the answer then do what you see fit living by a consensus view is madness imo

I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile

coatbridge

"I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile "
lol c'mon fems have those pics and get plenty attention

"I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile lol c'mon fems have those pics and get plenty attention "

Yeah...from guys that know they don't mind a gob full of cock.

It's quite different on a guys profile

Take the pics down save the drama and the bshit. That’s a headache honestly unless that’s the only thing that’s enticing on your prof a woman sucking you of.

I cba with all that shit take control deal deal with it and shut it down and save yourself the bshit.

Life 2 short for this vanilla shit. Time and energy can be used elsewhere which is a more worthwhile cause.

The Bus keeps moving to the nest stop do you want to stay at the same stop moaning or do you want to move forward to enjoy the journey??)?

Which is more important the process or the journey????

Don’t reply back I know your answer. Y.

I deal with people like this on a professional basis every day. Merry Xmas

coatbridge

"I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile lol c'mon fems have those pics and get plenty attention

It's quite different on a guys profile "

the life n times of fab and its curious double standards

"I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile lol c'mon fems have those pics and get plenty attention

It's quite different on a guys profile the life n times of fab and its curious double standards "

The guy isn't the focal point in the pics

That's not a double standard

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So I am getting the 5th degree from someone becuase I am not sharing the accounts of people in my pictures. Apparently that means I'm not genuine untrustfull and cant build relationships with people.

Thoughts? "

its your profile so its upto you to display what photos you wish to.

Id just block and leave them to it .

Far too many trying to tell other members what to do on here whether its their profile or who they are meeting.

Just keep doing what your doing and enjoy

"I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile "

Which ones? He's pictured next to his Dyson....that makes him fucking marriage material in my book!

Aberdeen/perth

"I think you're unlikely to attract women by having those kinda pics on your profile

Which ones? He's pictured next to his Dyson....that makes him fucking marriage material in my book!"

Thanks for all the answers and comments really appreciated.

but this by far is the best comment on the thread

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

I agree I think a man posting pics of a girl doing stuff is like saying "" Look at me ...I dont answer to any if it's not a couples profile

To be fair I've seen other guys with action shots get loads of meets so I don't think it's a problem having those type of pics

"So I am getting the 5th degree from someone becuase I am not sharing the accounts of people in my pictures. Apparently that means I'm not genuine untrustfull and cant build relationships with people.

Thoughts? "

I tried reading this to see who the '5th degree' was but its unclear -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Degrees

I reckon you're getting Janet Harmon.

» Add a new message to this topic