FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Summer party "must haves *

Summer party "must haves *

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this summer I'm looking to organise a villa /log cabin swingers weekend

What sort of things would you want if you were organising a sexy weekend break???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good mix of people and no drama llama bus

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

A hot tub is a good addition to a summer party.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It would only be an awesome party if we were there

Agreed hot tubs for some splashing about

An invite lol

I agree, a hot tub.

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"A hot tub is a good addition to a summer party."

Good shout, lodges with hot tubs best

[Removed by poster at 14/12/19 19:32:03]

Essential oils, plenty of red wine and a good playlist or seven.

Defo a good selection of people will be invited and a hot tub.

By *ToneCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

A cocktail corner with all the relevant paraphernalia! And an invite! Mr will help make everyone cocktails, he's good like that. Everyone could bring a different drink. X

OK got it, so far naked barman, dj with good play list, hot tub or 2, a must invites to sort.

"OK got it, so far naked barman, dj with good play list, hot tub or 2, a must invites to sort. "

Ooh.. I have bar experience.. In fsct come join ne.. Im under you now..

[Removed by poster at 14/12/19 22:01:15]

Can never have too many naked barman, naked waiters either. Think all men should just be naked.

"Can never have too many naked barman, naked waiters either. Think all men should just be naked. "

I feel the same way about women.. We would get on well i think.

We will start with the naked men first I think , have them wait on the woman for a while........ tease them a little before the woman get naked.

Definitely need a few games to lighten things up before the fun starts

"We will start with the naked men first I think , have them wait on the woman for a while........ tease them a little before the woman get naked.

"

Whatever you think best,it is your party after all

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Midgy replant and watch out for them biting your bum...see other bum post fir details

By *iss DampnessWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hot tub a deffo, good mix of people, brilliant banter oh and yes perhaps a wee cheeky invite

By *randmissdemeanourMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Midgie repellent, hot tub, great mix of people and some good party games.

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

Ice lollies.

Guaranteed heat. So not Scotland.

Not just one cabin, some garden area too.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Strip badminton and croquet on the lawn.

"Strip badminton and croquet on the lawn. "

You boaster...you bring your own mallet.. Don't you?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Definitely a hot tub & a cabin in a remote location for outdoor activities!

[Removed by poster at 16/12/19 22:55:25]

Have seen a few lodges/cabins, weekend houses, that are secluded. No families with kids about. One by a waterfront and few inland with fields and bushes lol.

Once we get into next year I will get stuck into planning and properly look into location /accom and guest well in advance for summer plenty notice given.

Food/ canapés /nibbles that's my thing plus I've taken note of must haves, ie :hot tubs, sex games to liven things up , naked men /barmen, good music ( my good female friend on fab as dj) and much more, the list will be added by suggestion from all.

Decided If any drama happens which I hope does not . The person to cause it will be tied up naked and made to watch whilst everyone has fun .

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Strip badminton and croquet on the lawn.

You boaster...you bring your own mallet.. Don't you? "

No. I think you are getting lawn and tabletop croquet mixed up.

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"Have seen a few lodges/cabins, weekend houses, that are secluded. No families with kids about. One by a waterfront and few inland with fields and bushes lol.

Once we get into next year I will get stuck into planning and properly look into location /accom and guest well in advance for summer plenty notice given.

Food/ canapés /nibbles that's my thing plus I've taken note of must haves, ie :hot tubs, sex games to liven things up , naked men /barmen, good music ( my good female friend on fab as dj) and much more, the list will be added by suggestion from all.

Decided If any drama happens which I hope does not . The person to cause it will be tied up naked and made to watch whilst everyone has fun . "

Think some neutral space inside to chill (eg couch) as well so it gives ppl time out from playing and/or want to chat with someone new without pressure of playing. Ideally some basic buffet food as ppl get hungry during play and a bar has already been mentioned (Thanks Jack!)

Making sure venue warm, plenty car parking, privacy as well. if people are getting to stay over, making sure rooms are allocated & ppl know which is theirs (it’s happened! ) Any Costs to be noted in advance and what that covers. A good mix of people and if possible a chance to chat/meet before event so it makes things easier for all on the day.

Respectful of both hosts and guests personal rules and have fun!

Just my views. Millie x

Yes i would definitely be looking at places with a lounging area, kitchen, bedroom/sleeping areas to accomodate as my plan is for it to be a weekend of fun.

My last venue I organised was for my big family reunion of 150 people in tulloch Castle, Dingwall, I had own business as an events Co ordinator . So organising a smaller scale Weekend should be a doddle however this will be the first sexy swinging event so fingers crossed its a hit lol.

But all input is very much appreciated and I'm sure I will be steered in the right direction if I go off track.

All is being noted to suit all

Thank you Millie all noted. I wouldnt want anyone to feel pressured by anything so definitely a chilled out relaxed area, dancing area, games section. To suit all.

Once I've looked at places after new year I will be planning on viewing before hand to make sure it's up to standards and to my liking and take it from there.

By *essex1Man  over a year ago

Cork

A spanking bench

By *gag001Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"A hot tub is a good addition to a summer party."

All the best parties have a hot tub!

By *pank me!Couple  over a year ago

Nr Airdrie

We would to join you this summer,just keep us posted! X

"A cocktail corner with all the relevant paraphernalia! And an invite! Mr will help make everyone cocktails, he's good like that. Everyone could bring a different drink. X"

Long Island Iced Tea please

"Have seen a few lodges/cabins, weekend houses, that are secluded. No families with kids about. One by a waterfront and few inland with fields and bushes lol.

Decided If any drama happens which I hope does not . The person to cause it will be tied up naked and made to watch whilst everyone has fun . "

Sounds like fun

I intend on trying my best to make it a great weekend, it however is the people who make it so.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I intend on trying my best to make it a great weekend, it however is the people who make it so.

"

Very true guests can make it or break it, for me the guests are the best ingredients followed by the weather. Had a few bbqs over the years n one in particular it pissed down all day, we had gazebos so wasn't a washout

K

I love bbqs, I'm the bbq queen at home lol. Any chance I get im making lovely salads,marinating the meat and firing up the bbq then resting in POOL with a full belly. So I would love to include a bbq but weather permitted so buffet snacks would be a back up plan. I always have a back up plan or two lol

But yes the people are what makes it. Hopefully will meet a lot of people face to face at cjs and can get a guest list going

Glasgow

"I love bbqs, I'm the bbq queen at home lol. Any chance I get im making lovely salads,marinating the meat and firing up the bbq then resting in POOL with a full belly. So I would love to include a bbq but weather permitted so buffet snacks would be a back up plan. I always have a back up plan or two lol

But yes the people are what makes it. Hopefully will meet a lot of people face to face at cjs and can get a guest list going "

We'll need to make sure we invite you to our next BBQ! John is always on the lookout for someone to take over his duties on the barbie, last few he's managed it

K

Yes I always think the men should just sit back with a beer and chat whilst a woman does the bbq,we have less chance of being distracted by a footie convo and burning the meat

Keys in bowl on entry, 2nd night pick and play as suggested in another post as some fantasies.

A party weekend of Fantasies to be fulfilled

Somewhere over there

"Keys in bowl on entry, 2nd night pick and play as suggested in another post as some fantasies.

A party weekend of Fantasies to be fulfilled "

Now THAT sounds like sexy fun!

Millie

Imagine how disgusting that hot tub would be with countless different peoples sperm floating around

No ta, that’s for quiet night away for 2, not 22

"Imagine how disgusting that hot tub would be with countless different peoples sperm floating around

No ta, that’s for quiet night away for 2, not 22"

Tadpole soup anyone?

"Imagine how disgusting that hot tub would be with countless different peoples sperm floating around

Tadpole soup anyone? "

Brilliant

Glasgow

No ta, that’s for quiet night away for 2, not 22"

Now that's an assumption that if there was any sex (in my experience usually not allowed in a hot tub) that it's gonna be unsafe

K

Now that's an assumption that if there was any sex (in my experience usually not allowed in a hot tub) that it's gonna be unsafe

True.........but still, your not going to want to get in a hot tub when it’s full of people been shagging all night eh? You going to have someone police it and make sure soggy fannies get a good scrub before been in the hot tub? Come on pal eh

K"

Glasgow

True.........but still, your not going to want to get in a hot tub when it’s full of people been shagging all night eh? You going to have someone police it and make sure soggy fannies get a good scrub before been in the hot tub? Come on pal eh

K "

Again lots of assumptions... Pal

K

K

K"

Well I’m going to assume it’s a shite wknd if I can’t assume there’s not going to be lots of soggy fannies jumping in and out a hot tub..

Glasgow

K

K

Well I’m going to assume it’s a shite wknd if I can’t assume there’s not going to be lots of soggy fannies jumping in and out a hot tub.. "

So nae soggy dicks?

K

K

K

Well I’m going to assume it’s a shite wknd if I can’t assume there’s not going to be lots of soggy fannies jumping in and out a hot tub..

So nae soggy dicks?

K"

Either way it’s going to be one filthy hot tub eh

I am not a hot tub person myself but the people have spoken. I much prefer a swimming pool with salt water . I don't enjoy the heat of the hot tubs or chlorine but they are popular with guest.

Ill be too busy making sure everyone happy and entertaining.

We are adults and people who enjoy hot tubs know how it goes and I assume for a dirty weekend away to ask people to keep things clean would be a bit cheeky hahaha . Don't worry, if there's floaty bits I'll remember to bring my net to fish them out and double up on the chlorine.

"So this summer I'm looking to organise a villa /log cabin swingers weekend

What sort of things would you want if you were organising a sexy weekend break???

"

Vodka khula and milk plus plenty of ice

Somewhere over there

"I am not a hot tub person myself but the people have spoken. I much prefer a swimming pool with salt water . I don't enjoy the heat of the hot tubs or chlorine but they are popular with guest.

Ill be too busy making sure everyone happy and entertaining. "

We have been to parties and was put off by others having sex in the hot tub as it meant no-one else could use it.

M

"We are adults and people who enjoy hot tubs know how it goes and I assume for a dirty weekend away to ask people to keep things clean would be a bit cheeky hahaha . Don't worry, if there's floaty bits I'll remember to bring my net to fish them out and double up on the chlorine.

"

"Floaty bits"

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So this summer I'm looking to organise a villa /log cabin swingers weekend

"

Just a small group of likeminded people to hang out with and have fun with

By *ToneCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"A cocktail corner with all the relevant paraphernalia! And an invite! Mr will help make everyone cocktails, he's good like that. Everyone could bring a different drink. X

Long Island Iced Tea please "

It can be arranged!

By *haring is caring ABCCouple  over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

roll on the summer and our invite haha

» Add a new message to this topic