FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Building Bridges!!

Building Bridges!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex n Music OP   Couple  over a year ago

Perth

Hiya Peeps

We think its about time we put any bad blood behind us...dont you??

As we dont no all the people that have got a gripe with us we thought the best way to approach it was in here..lets be adults n talk about this...we are not asking you to like us or even talk to us but WE do want things sorted out.either private or open...we have nothing to hide....

Lets be all grown up about this.

Jamie n Brenda...SnM..xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hiya Peeps

We think its about time we put any bad blood behind us...dont you??

As we dont no all the people that have got a gripe with us we thought the best way to approach it was in here..lets be adults n talk about this...we are not asking you to like us or even talk to us but WE do want things sorted out.either private or open...we have nothing to hide....

Lets be all grown up about this.

Jamie n Brenda...SnM..xxx

"

Dont know who you are so cant comment much but sometimes when your the one trying to build bridges and it constantly gets flung back in your face time and time again its time to leave things as they are . good luck xxxx

Perth

Cheers Miss D....but sometimes you just have to be the bigger person n try and make things right....

Well we are trying...but thanks for your comment babe...

Brenda..x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Cheers Miss D....but sometimes you just have to be the bigger person n try and make things right....

Well we are trying...but thanks for your comment babe...

Brenda..x"

Been there done that and wore the t shift for it still to be flung in my face lol

Perth

Aww well.....i look better with ma T-shirt on the floor should it come to that...lol

I just want all this sillyness behide us...as i said Miss D....we just want to clear the air....

Brenda..x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your a top chick Brenda Let people have issues...It's their loss babes xxxxx

Perth

Aw Cheers ya Sexy wee Feker...that means a lot to me...

Brenda..x

i think its good that you want to mend any ill feeling between you and whoever but i think you could have chose your wording a bit better , saying "sometimes you need to be the bigger person" in my opinion will not do you any favours , it implies tahe they are below you , but as i said i hope you get it sorted

Donna xxxx

Perth

You might have a point there Donna,(should have read it before posting it..but like life you cant change things...just try and make them better..Thats all we are trying to do...Big thanks for your comment tho...really appreciate it...

Brenda..x

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I wouldnt lose any sleep over anyone on a shagging site Brenda, chin up chik

Perth

Cheers Edi...But you no me...ma chin is ALWAYS up..lol....thanks dude,that means alot to us.... SnM...x

"I wouldnt lose any sleep over anyone on a shagging site Brenda, chin up chik "

Midlothian

"Cheers Edi...But you no me...ma chin is ALWAYS up..lol....thanks dude,that means alot to us.... SnM...x"

Your welcome

Perth

Did you just copy n Paste Edin-Deviants comment Dirty????pmsl...Cheers Guys !! x

"Did you just copy n Paste Edin-Deviants comment Dirty????pmsl...Cheers Guys !! x"
me never ,but his words are just perfect

"Aw Cheers ya Sexy wee Feker...that means a lot to me...

Brenda..x"

No dramas doll Fab is like chinese whispers at the best of time lol. xxxx

Midlothian

"but his words are just perfect "

Thanks, i have my moments

I kept it short to prevent hitting my 5th stint on naughty step

Perth

People dont have a problem with Brenda except that she is with me..."sex and smoke",and that i get but im Just wanting to put anything that i regret i done when i wasnt in a relationship...What happens to me happens to Brenda and as adults i feel it best to address these issues no matter how tough it might be....All comments Private and public are valued and will be treated as such....

...After 42yrs if you havent made mistakes and regret them then your a far better person than me....

Jamie...."sexandsmoke"

Midlothian

"..After 42yrs if you havent made mistakes and regret them then your a far better person than me....

Jamie...."sexandsmoke""

Jamie, when your taking your last breath on this earth it will be the things you didnt do not what you did that will be your last thought.

"People dont have a problem with Brenda except that she is with me..."sex and smoke",and that i get but im Just wanting to put anything that i regret i done when i wasnt in a relationship...What happens to me happens to Brenda and as adults i feel it best to address these issues no matter how tough it might be....All comments Private and public are valued and will be treated as such....

...After 42yrs if you havent made mistakes and regret them then your a far better person than me....

Jamie...."sexandsmoke""

I've fucked up hunners of times and i'm sure I will many more times...I have regrets but you can't change the past. Just focus on your relationship and not what other people have to say.

Sure there was a song or two about this subject

As Ms D said if you your peace offering is thrown abck at you walk away their loss.

Good luck to you both

"clear the air" did someone fart in here!

hope yous get it sorted. me personly i have no problem with either of yous. And brenda i still think your awesome

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

no!!!!! sorry ah wont drop the issue .................... i came in here with 4 bars of choclate now theres only a half n you are all sitting with choclate faces grrrrr live life and worry when your dead

In the land of the internet it is soo easy to judge somebody without knowing them, just on heresay etc. My advice is to take it with a pinch of salt and be a happy couple and enjoy each other. Sometimes people tend to live there lives via the site and let it take over their lives.

Be happy, have fun and be safe

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Haven't got a feckin clue who you are

"Haven't got a feckin clue who you are

"

Me neither but hey ho...lol xxx

Perth

"no!!!!! sorry ah wont drop the issue .................... i came in here with 4 bars of choclate now theres only a half n you are all sitting with choclate faces grrrrr live life and worry when your dead "

Thats it yer chucked..... .....

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"People dont have a problem with Brenda except that she is with me..."sex and smoke",and that i get but im Just wanting to put anything that i regret i done when i wasnt in a relationship...What happens to me happens to Brenda and as adults i feel it best to address these issues no matter how tough it might be....All comments Private and public are valued and will be treated as such....

Jamie...."sexandsmoke"

I've fucked up hunners of times and i'm sure I will many more times...I have regrets but you can't change the past. Just focus on your relationship and not what other people have to say. "

Well said and what i was thinking too.

Perth

Cheers Dude....we'll get there one way or another....x

Perth

Cheers Scott....So wen are we sharing another bottle o Absinth??..but no broom cubards this time..lol.x

» Add a new message to this topic