FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Face Pics And Married But He Doesn't Know

Face Pics And Married But He Doesn't Know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of the biggest things on here I just don't get. You find a female profile who says she is married but playing behind her hubby's back and that he doesn't know and wants to keep it that way.

BUT

she has three full on face pics on her public profile.

I remember a female joined one day and did the same so I sent her a message stating that she's taking a chance showing her pics in public and best keep them for friends or private. The pics remained, obviously its her decision but on fab there are a lot of people on it and good chance of being identified.

whats your take on it folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Before we go any further...

Its not coming home..Just sayim .

By *raigStarrMan  over a year ago

St. Helens

Married and looking Male here. Wife doesn’t know and I reserve face pics until I’ve had a good chat with someone.

Agree it’s taking a chance to have them on your profile, seen a good few people on here I know from around town, and I bet everyone has been spotted by someone they know and aren’t even aware! Think about that one! Haha

"One of the biggest things on here I just don't get. You find a female profile who says she is married but playing behind her hubby's back and that he doesn't know and wants to keep it that way.

BUT

I remember a female joined one day and did the same so I sent her a message stating that she's taking a chance showing her pics in public and best keep them for friends or private. The pics remained, obviously its her decision but on fab there are a lot of people on it and good chance of being identified.

"

I see it a lot the other way... guys with face pics and playing away... how funny it would be if husband and wife stumbled upon each other on fab!!

I’m never sure if they are fake or not, so I just delete them. Don’t like cheats anyway so wouldn’t entertain it.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Married and wife knows everything still wouldn't put face pics public ..either of us

"One of the biggest things on here I just don't get. You find a female profile who says she is married but playing behind her hubby's back and that he doesn't know and wants to keep it that way.

BUT

I see it a lot the other way... guys with face pics and playing away... how funny it would be if husband and wife stumbled upon each other on fab!!

I’m never sure if they are fake or not, so I just delete them. Don’t like cheats anyway so wouldn’t entertain it. "

Agreed on both sides, males doing it as well as females.

but I'm more interested why do you think they are showing their face pics as there is a good chance they will be known by someone else on here

south east

BUT

I’m never sure if they are fake or not, so I just delete them. Don’t like cheats anyway so wouldn’t entertain it.

but I'm more interested why do you think they are showing their face pics as there is a good chance they will be known by someone else on here "

Fake maybe just saying

"Married and wife knows everything still wouldn't put face pics public ..either of us "

Auch I know you two are 100%

I'm single but I don't put my face pics I public. Still like to keep my fun discreet anyways

south east

"Married and wife knows everything still wouldn't put face pics public ..either of us

Auch I know you two are 100%

I'm single but I don't put my face pics I public. Still like to keep my fun discreet anyways "

If I put face pics up it never get a fecking meet hog wait I don't anyway

BUT

but I'm more interested why do you think they are showing their face pics as there is a good chance they will be known by someone else on here "

I don't have an opinion on why an individual - one could argue they are foolish and don't realise the consequences or some might say that if they are unhappy in there marriage perhaps they really want to be discovered ... that view was posited to me by someone else... I don't necessarily agree but it is an interesting view

It doesnt really matter if your married or not.

If you choose too show face pics freely...you do run a risk of someone breaching your confidentiality.

Swinging and discretion go hand in hand in my humble opinion

BUT

I’ve no idea... just don’t know why you would show.. the risk is surely too great, useless it’s a totally fake pic? Or they just think cos it’s a sex site people will be discreet regardless if someone spots someone they know?

Lot of right poke nosed, nosey barstewards on Fab concerning themselves with things that are really none of their business!

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

BUT

"

At worst it says 'not the sharpest tool in the box' to me.

I'll hazard a guess they say "discretion expected and assured" or something along those lines too

BUT

"

Why did you feel it was your business to interfere?

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

BUT

"

I wouldn't call that interfering, more like offering helpful advice to a newbie.

BUT

I wouldn't call that interfering, more like offering helpful advice to a newbie. "

this

BUT

"

I take it, again, you don't want to put your view on a post rather asking something other than the answering the question. Totally Kl, I'm not surprised but I will answer.

There was no interference as I saw it.

My view is, some might join and not realise how popular fab is and might be spotted. Also what if I wanted to meet married woman, I might be checking to make sure she knows what shes doing and cover her tracks. There could be quite a few different reasons for messaging her.

Remember anyone on fab, when you message them, is that interference

BUT

I wouldn't call that interfering, more like offering helpful advice to a newbie. "

One of the reasons

BUT

I take it, again, you don't want to put your view on a post rather asking something other than the answering the question. Totally Kl, I'm not surprised but I will answer.

There was no interference as I saw it.

My view is, some might join and not realise how popular fab is and might be spotted. Also what if I wanted to meet married woman, I might be checking to make sure she knows what shes doing and cover her tracks. There could be quite a few different reasons for messaging her.

Remember anyone on fab, when you message them, is that interference "

Agreed, every action has a reaction - no one is in control of the reaction

Because it's her profile and she can do what she wants?

"Because it's her profile and she can do what she wants?

"

This too - people can and will do what they want for sure

By *raigStarrMan  over a year ago

St. Helens

Well this perfectly reasonable thread devolved into the usual nonsense fairly quickly....*sigh*

BUT

This

"

totally and utterly agree but if they are playing behind their partners back, fab is now popular and there is a good chance of being sported. This is the main reason why I started the thread.

If they wanted to be discreet, why show face pics on public, I just don't get it other than they might be a newbie and not know. That's the only main reason I can think of unless its a fake profile

But what if she couldn't care less who sees her?

That's like me messaging guys randomly and saying...you know all those dick pics you have in your profile probably won't get you a meet.really none of my business

It's their profile.

"But what if she couldn't care less who sees her?

That's like me messaging guys randomly and saying...you know all those dick pics you have in your profile probably won't get you a meet.really none of my business

It's their profile."

so why put it that you want to be discreet and not let hubby know.

if you state that then you will care if someone notices who has a connection to you or hubby or visa versa.

I don't think its the same regarding he dick pics comment but hey we all have different views

We do.

And I was just giving mine

Like you asked

"We do.

And I was just giving mine

Like you asked "

"

this and its really nobodys business what ppl do with their profile

[Removed by poster at 12/07/18 15:04:51]

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

My view is that I don’t care what other people do or don’t do on here. Maybe for them it’s part of the buzz and adds to the excitement who knows. X

this and its really nobodys business what ppl do with their profile"

totally and utterly agree that its no ones business including mine but that wasn't the question.

it was asking peoples view of someone posting face pics when they state they want to be discreet and behind partners back.

Do you think, they are a newbie and don't know, or you think the profile is fake or do you think something else.

I think we are all in agreement that its their profile and they can do what they want, including me.

Just asking peoples view why you think they would show face pics and its the profile isn't really a view to the question posed

I would say that nearly all of us together are in agreement that's its their profile and they can do what they want

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

BUT

"

it does sound a bit silly if they are married and displaying a face pic for all to see yet claiming the need for discretion.

Its the same as those looking for discretion and then post an update which makes it pretty clear who they are meeting

But its THEIR profile THEIR choice Im afraid

BUT

it does sound a bit silly if they are married and displaying a face pic for all to see yet claiming the need for discretion.

Its the same as those looking for discretion and then post an update which makes it pretty clear who they are meeting

But its THEIR profile THEIR choice Im afraid "

Agree

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

BUT

"

Fake profile

BUT

Fake profile"

Yeah there's been a couple of profiles like that which I have definitely though fake, some I've thought was a real person.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I'd always assume fake until verifications say otherwise. And

I'd be checking out those veris too

this and its really nobodys business what ppl do with their profile

totally and utterly agree that its no ones business including mine but that wasn't the question.

it was asking peoples view of someone posting face pics when they state they want to be discreet and behind partners back.

Do you think, they are a newbie and don't know, or you think the profile is fake or do you think something else.

I think we are all in agreement that its their profile and they can do what they want, including me.

Just asking peoples view why you think they would show face pics and its the profile isn't really a view to the question posed

I would say that nearly all of us together are in agreement that's its their profile and they can do what they want "

Obviously if its a genuine profile and she choose to show face pics she probably didnt care who seen them so dont see the big deal what its got to do with anyone ,each to their own on here too many ppl bothered what other ppl do

Would usually consider a profile like this to be fake. Either way, it doesnt interest me.

Would you msg a guy if it was same thing ?

"Would you msg a guy if it was same thing ?"

If you mean me then No as aint looking for guys. If you look above in earlier posts I did say If I was interested in a female who cheats I might them message her to give her a heads up.

Initially I look at profiles to see if there's an interest for me and I believe you and anyone would do the same, but we close profiles because we have finished or finished reading or the person does not interest us or some other reason.

"Would you msg a guy if it was same thing ?

If you mean me then No as aint looking for guys. If you look above in earlier posts I did say If I was interested in a female who cheats I might them message her to give her a heads up.

Initially I look at profiles to see if there's an interest for me and I believe you and anyone would do the same, but we close profiles because we have finished or finished reading or the person does not interest us or some other reason."

Awe well best just let ppl use their own profiles as they see fit ,as you said in original post you already gave a female advice and she never took it so best let them get on with it

Initially I look at profiles to see if there's an interest for me and I believe you and anyone would do the same, but we close profiles because we have finished or finished reading or the person does not interest us or some other reason.

Awe well best just let ppl use their own profiles as they see fit ,as you said in original post you already gave a female advice and she never took it so best let them get on with it"

Agreed

If she didn't care for the advice then I'm absolutely fine by me. Who says my advice is beneficial.

At the time I genuinely thought it was a real person who just might not realise how fab works.

BUT

I’m never sure if they are fake or not, so I just delete them. Don’t like cheats anyway so wouldn’t entertain it. "

"If you like pina colodas...."

BUT

"If you like pina colodas....""

Penis coladas on here

BUT

At worst it says 'not the sharpest tool in the box' to me.

"

This. I'd wouldn't be fussed as I don't want to swap bodily fluids with dafties.

BUT

Penis coladas on here "

With the wee boabie shaped straws!

BUT

Penis coladas on here

With the wee boabie shaped straws!"

Ohhh ma life... nearly fell aff ma twirly chair laffin there

Awe well best just let ppl use their own profiles as they see fit ,as you said in original post you already gave a female advice and she never took it so best let them get on with it

Agreed

If she didn't care for the advice then I'm absolutely fine by me. Who says my advice is beneficial.

At the time I genuinely thought it was a real person who just might not realise how fab works. "

Did you tell her you're an experienced swinger? She might have took more notice of your interfering if you had

Yep their profile, their choice, might be naive on how may other people she knows on fab, doesnt care to be caught, or a fake profile, which iv seen a lot of by bitter exes my philosophy dont like what you see block x

"Yep their profile, their choice, might be naive on how may other people she knows on fab, doesnt care to be caught, or a fake profile, which iv seen a lot of by bitter exes my philosophy dont like what you see block x"
. Yip sounds like bitter ex out for revenge xxx penny

Agreed

At the time I genuinely thought it was a real person who just might not realise how fab works.

Did you tell her you're an experienced swinger? She might have took more notice of your interfering if you had "

» Add a new message to this topic