FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hotel Meet

Hotel Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have been trying to arrange a meet for the last few weeks and it really isn't easy at all.

There seems to be a huge amount of people that are happy to chat then vanish off the site.

I like to think we are a reasonably attractive couple, verified, photos etc etc but still struggle.

Any advice on how to improve or chances would be great thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there are alot of fakes on the profile you just haven't spoken to the right people a social sometimes always helps also !

k x

I can't see anything wrong with your profile fabs a fickle place anyway good things come to those who wait

Good luck

Prob the females age

Maybe not meeting a single guy but I think alot of cpls would be put off with the age dynamic.

Good luck tho

You really think that's an issue? Why?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I would have to agree with the age of the female.

I have a son the same age.

I cant see any problems - seems like bad luck with the people you have spoken to if anything.

Personally cant see the age difference being an issue. If so, why would people chat in the first place when the ages are known upfront?

Just me personally wouldn't meet a 19yr old fem as a cpl with my husband but then again we are in our 40s.

But you guys are verified so not everyone has the opinion of me lol

Thank goodness lol

So many have an issue with age on here, we are all adults so i dont see how it should matter. Ive had a meet up for weeks and had 0 response, but issue with me is being part of the majority of guys on here

It'll definately be an agreement related issue. The female is only 19, most couples will avoid anyone that young.

I bet if the females has or created a single profile she'd be inundated with messages from men of all ages requesting to meet her though.

We have had the same problem. Booked s lovely two bed apartment two weeks ago in the heart of the royal mile but had less than five replies. Three were simply timewasters. We ended up playing ourselves

Really surprised that age is the issue

"Prob the females age

Maybe not meeting a single guy but I think alot of cpls would be put off with the age dynamic.

Good luck tho "

this ... in my opinion shes just a kid

It might not be others place to judge but by putting up a profile and asking people to meet you they will form their opinion and mine is that its strange enough that a 19 year old wants to date someone double their age let alone introduce others into the mix (and it says you guys have been on before so how young did that start) Personally i would be wondering if there had been pressure or manipulation on the males part

Sorry if i offended but thats honestly what comes to mind when i see the profile

We don't see age as an issue, our belief is age is just a number if people get on why should you deny yourself the happy times purely because certain parts of society might frown at it.

"Prob the females age

Good luck tho

this ... in my opinion shes just a kid

It might not be others place to judge but by putting up a profile and asking people to meet you they will form their opinion and mine is that its strange enough that a 19 year old wants to date someone double their age let alone introduce others into the mix (and it says you guys have been on before so how young did that start) Personally i would be wondering if there had been pressure or manipulation on the males part

Sorry if i offended but thats honestly what comes to mind when i see the profile "

I have to say this does strike a note with me. Fully appreciate that you are both grown adults and that age is not always a barrier. However whilst it won't be for some couples I think there is more that it WILL be an issue for. It's also very true that if she was on a single she would be inundated, just says a lot about the nature of Fab's male/female/couple ratio - however good luck in your search, I'm sure with patience you will get what you seek from the site

"I would have to agree with the age of the female.

I have a son the same age. "

This I wouldn't have sex with a man young enough to be my son x

Classy couple feel free to message us x

I take offence to that even though none is intended. There is certainly no manipulation or control in any way. Everything is consensual and above board completely.

By *haring is caring ABCCouple  over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

Keep trying guys x if f happy to be swinging I don't see a problem and profile looks and sounds fine xx

"I take offence to that even though none is intended. There is certainly no manipulation or control in any way. Everything is consensual and above board completely. "

Thats fine for you to feel like that

I am however just telling you how it might be (rightly or wrongly) interpretted from the outside

I know i absolutely was not either emotionally or sexually mature enough at 19 to have a relationship with someone a generation older than me and to be swinging ... that might not be the case for you but its nature for people to draw on their own experience when forming opinions and you are up against that wether you like it or not

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Many a time a playmate and myself would book a hotel and put up a post on the meets well in advance. Very few takers if any.

Now as a single male, I often wonder if any any of the meets advertised ever go ahead esp when you see two or more couples that seem to meet each others criteria.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

The age of the female may be an issue for many couples. We wouldn’t have a problem with it.

Get yourself along to a club it’s easier to meet there

Mrs

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"...age is just a number..."

This is a comment that always needs a shake of the head. It’s just such a facile platitude. Certainly, there are always going to be exceptions to the rule, and the female in this case may be one of those examples, but for the most part there are plenty of perfectly good reasons for people not wanting to meet people below a certain age.

For balance, it goes both ways. A lot of younger people closer to the female’s age will be put off by the idea of a (relatively) crusty old mannie being there.

There will be those that are comfortable with both, and that’s great, but there will obviously be fewer of them, so it will be harder.

Age would put me off. Of course you're an adult at 19 and perfectly capable of making your own decisions but I couldn't have sex with someone less than half my age. And if meeting as a couple I'd probably be intimidated by a 19 yr old female if I'm being completely honest.

I'll be too old for some on here, too slim, too heavy, boobs too small or something else. Just how it goes.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Age is a big thing for me too as I have children of a similar age.

R

I would happily meet any of you.

In fact in Glasgow tonight - till Thursday lunchtime. Got a hotel if anyone wants to join me

» Add a new message to this topic