FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ebay sale lol you have to read lol

Ebay sale lol you have to read lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1cebren4u OP   Woman  over a year ago

clydebank

This is a item for sale on ebay pmsl x

You are bidding on a TomTom Go 700

This was my wife's, may her knicker draw be infested with the fleas of a thousand Camels...

The Go 700 was once the top of the range Sat Nav from TomTom, with an internal Hard Disk Drive instead of the traditional SD Card, and had full Bluetooth and Wireless capabilities.

I bought this for the back-stabbing harlot, some four or five years ago, before she met Nigel with the Little Penis, and it cost me over £400...

As bless her cheating little heart, she gets lost driving out of the street...perhaps without this she would never have found the way to Nigels door, nor perhaps his stain riddled bed...

Her infidelity was discovered when I took her car for an MOT, and while waiting, I was tinkering with the Sat Nav and noticed that all her recent journeys had all been to Nigel's...

So, like any normal human, I reprogrammed Nigel's address to one in a town far far away...

My wife bless her treacherous ways, didn't realise there was anything amiss until she was driving East along the M4.

She then tried to act all innocent and lying through her cherry red venemous snake lips, asked if I could sort out her beloved TomTom as something was terribly wrong with it: when she used it to drive to her sisters it took her along the M4.

I presume her sister means Nigel with the erectile problems...

With the anger of the betrayed I said I would, but my frustration and anger caused me to accidently delete all the files from the internal drive instead...

Words were spoken, accusations were made... The air hung heavy and was coloured blue with profanity...

I find it difficult to believe her claims that this is all my fault...

I wasn't the one getting lost while travelling to Pencil Dick Nigel's house...

After much arguing she has decided her future lies in the squallor of Nigel's cockroach infested hovell...

Good luck to them both... may the ten plagues of Egypt visit their stained adulterous bed...

I now have her TomTom Go 700 but have no idea how to reinstall the software, and really I don't want the reminder of the cheating, lying, heartless, creature of the night.

All the other accessories are still in her car, so I hope they are happy living at Nigels together.

Therefore this auction is just for the TomTom Go 700 itself...

I'm sure someone somewhere can make this work...

As an after thought...

There is no returns for this...I really don't want it back...

The auction Starts at a low but fair £20 and all proceeds will go to taking me out on a bloody good night with copious amounts of alcahol, wine, women, and song...and if the price is right...maybe a curry to boot...

So please bid with confidence that all proceeds are for a very worthy cause...

Good Luck

These are the Q&A ppl asked too lol

Q: Best listing ever - hope you sell it, gets loads of money and have a totally brill night out

A: I wouldn't call it the best listing ever - but it's certainly brought some happiness to a few people...

23 Sep, 2011

Q: Much easier to get a dog and cheaper plus frontline can handle the fleas pmsl

A: I had a dog look how that turned out... I think your advice needs some work... don't give up the day job...

23 Sep, 2011

Q: chap i just have to say that you have my sympathy as i know what its like. great write up, i hope you gets loads for it and you get totally wasted. big up me :0)

A: Buddy... glad you like the write up...adultery is a bitch... or should that be adultery is because she's a bitch ? hmmmm...

23 Sep, 2011

Q: Hi Dave, Sorry, I don't really need a SAT NAV but I just wanted to say good luck with the auction, and I hope you enjoy the night out, booze and (with any luck which seems to have eluded you so far with your choice of... Continue reading

A: Are you sure that you're sure that you don't need a SatNav... They're useful when they work...Mine don't but there's others that do...Is there such a thing as a nutritious curry ? tasty and delicious... Continue reading

23 Sep, 2011

Q: Hi Dave, i would like to wish u the very very best 4 the future. Gd luk mate xxx

A: I would like to wish me a lottery win... Euro millions tonight would do nicely... hey ho we all have dreams... or as I've had in recent years nightmares and dayhorses....

Happy Reading lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayne n JockCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Absolutely brilliant !!!

I hope after he has his night out he finda a little FUN 2 .. and all at FAB know what kind of fun we are referring to LOL x

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

and women say they love a guy with a sense of humour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol brilliant. But can't find the listing on eBay

Item number 180726587776

I reckon he'll get a fair few bob out o sympathy. Currently sitting at £100 and is all over the tinternet. I do hope he's bein honest, but if not, what a bloody clever marketing ploy!

Dunfermline

[Removed by poster at 24/09/11 09:04:10]

clydebank

what ever it is i thought it was so funny lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Dunfermline

Item number: 180726587776

OMG .. it's had over 101 000 views!!!

He sounds like a bitter twisted man to me. Please don't provide his listing with any more free advertisement as he treated his wife like shit and deserves all he gets.

Regards,

Nigel

"He sounds like a bitter twisted man to me. Please don't provide his listing with any more free advertisement as he treated his wife like shit and deserves all he gets.

Regards,

Nigel"

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Great!

Dunfermline

up to £180 already .. 4 days to go on listing & had 186 346 viewings!!!

Not laughed so much in ages,poor guy hope his luck changes.

clydebank

Did u see ebay has seen it but not taken it off lol xxxx

clydebank

"He sounds like a bitter twisted man to me. Please don't provide his listing with any more free advertisement as he treated his wife like shit and deserves all he gets.

Regards,

Nigel"

:

-D

lol so funny.. this guy is a legend on ebay.. and does all his listings in this way... particulary enjoyed and LOL at the bunk bed's he was selling.. he is good and knows how to get the bids.. good luck to him i say

bren the bidding is now upto £230 still 4 days to go lol xxxx

clydebank

ffs sub this is class and good luck to the guy xxxxxxx

lol bren john and i hvnt laughed soooooooo much in ages lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Dunfermline

THIS HAS WENT CRAZY .. WITH OVER 318THOUSAND VIEWS .. AND BID OF £5 100 FOR A £400 WHEN NEW TOM TOM!!!! [highest bidder has zero star history though] ;-(

Guy said something about donating money to charity at one point so hopefully alot will end up there

clydebank

"lol bren john and i hvnt laughed soooooooo much in ages lol xxxxxxxxxxx"

i thought it was funny gillian pmsl xxxx

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

£11,800 now

Dunfermline

it's still going mad .. at £556,099.00 !!!!

By *racularMan  over a year ago

Clydebank

Am I the only one wondering how he knows Nigel has a small penis?

Regards,

Nigel"

pmsl

Dunfermline

The listing has been taken off .. still had 2 or 3 days to go ;-(

there is another one on now...

You are bidding on a TomTom Go 910

This Sat Nav belonged to my yougest brother who passed away at Christmas from cancer. My youngest son currently has a rare and aggressive childhood cancer and all proceeds of this sale will go towards making his life easier during the course of his treatment.

For all those ladies looking for a Nigel, all those men trying to find their missing wife and all those men who want to take their wife to a Nigel, this is the Sat Nav for you!

The TomTom Go 910 not only covers the UK but also covers all of Europe, the USA and Canada so locating a Nigel couldn't be easier!

In case you unexpectedly find yourself travelling east along the M4, this product allows you to pair with your mobile phone via bluetooth so calling a Nigel on the go to let him know you will be late is hands-free, safe and legal.

The 20GB internal hard drive offers plently of storage space to upload songs that remind you of Nigel as well as photos. You can even use the remote control and change the music for something more suitable from the back seat!

Should you wish to buy some camel flea powder, take your dirty bed sheets to a laundrette or purchase a mallet for those pesky cockroaches, its as simple as typing in a post code and you'll have clear, spoken instructions in a voice and language of your choice!

And thats not all... this Sat Nav is light weight and has its own case so removing it from your vehicule while you're not using it....or sending your vehicule for an MOT is hassle free and simple.

I believe this Sat Nav to be about 6 years old but many of the accessories have never even been taken out of their original plastic packaging.

As can be seen in the photos there is a card that came with the product which states "Keep this card for product activation, (including TomTom Plus), support and future upgrades" as well as a range of different accessories. Please enquire if further details are required.

Payment by paypal, cheque or cash on collection should you wish to collect the item. Viewing welcome by appointment, please contact for details.

Postage will be by parcelforce 48 hour delivery to UK, please enquire if you have different postal requirements. Unfortunately I cannot accept returns for this item.

Happy bidding, I know my brother would be happy to know his Sat Nav will continue to be used and the proceeds will go towards helping his Nephew, my youngest son.

Dunfermline

Same guy??? What's the item number .. can't find it x

L.M.F.A.O.

Brilliant, he deseves to get a lot of money for the lament on it's own.

clydebank

pmsl hes good at what he does xxxx

i read it too added it to my fb was pretty funny but he buys and sells a few tomtoms and previous listings like this have encountered the same when you view their feedback but hey its an attention grabber maybe i should do that with my pandora bracelet bvought for me by my ex who turned out to be married another gf and countless one nighters up and down the length of the country lol

i could even throw in a few choice pics of the lying cheating toerag lol

hahe loved it

» Add a new message to this topic