FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > want a fuck

want a fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it just because you want a fuck your a bad person,i thought that what we where on here for ,alright you don,t really need to say that straight away and there is ways and means ,yes we,ll make some friends along the way but at the end of the day if i wanted to hold hands and chat i,ll go on another site. sorry if nobody thinks the same as me but its is a sex site even if some ppl think its not, i don,t mean to sound bitter but its just what i think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

se x site yes but your only ever going to have sex with those that interest you and you connect with physically and emotionally. maybe im just no good at this swinging melarky cos i cant just shag anyone that i dont fancy or dont particularly like

just my _iew

tum tee tum o la dee la

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

sex site or swingers site - there is a difference

"sex site or swingers site - there is a difference"
90b% seam there Lost in it

"se x site yes but your only ever going to have sex with those that interest you and you connect with physically and emotionally. maybe im just no good at this swinging melarky cos i cant just shag anyone that i dont fancy or dont particularly like

just my _iew "

Emotionally? Its lovely spontanious swinging, where you click on have a browse to see who you fancy and hopefully its mutual with who you contact and swinging happens.

Just dont get me started on the amount of half assed "interest box" tickers who claim to want group fun, gang bangs, partys and shit them selves at the prospect of more than two guys at the meet and after talking themselves out of trying it, then click on here to ask why they dont get meets etc!!!

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

"why is it just because you want a fuck your a bad person,i thought that what we where on here for ,alright you don,t really need to say that straight away and there is ways and means ,yes we,ll make some friends along the way but at the end of the day if i wanted to hold hands and chat i,ll go on another site. sorry if nobody thinks the same as me but its is a sex site even if some ppl think its not, i don,t mean to sound bitter but its just what i think"

awww whos been saying you are a bad person?....yes it is a swinging site....but you can make lots of lovely friends...and still have great sex too

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"sex site or swingers site - there is a difference"

is there?

what is it?

I would think that everyone who joins a swingers site has sex/sexual exploration as the primary objective.. albeit at different levels of experience. and pace

Newbies to explore what it is all about, to possibly dip their toe in, take the first step, to explore new boundaries, all the way up to more experienced swingers... that includes cam wankers, pic collectors who want to have a wank,doggers, teasers who suggest sex and never get there... right up to club/social attendees that may or may not lead to a sexual meet at some point.... to the regular folks who have regular meets with others..

People take different approaches, some form very strong friendships and some don't.. but the primary reason for signing up was for some kind of SEXUAL exploration.

They choose SWINGING as the route for a SEXUAL experience...

Yes you're absolutely right, a "fuck" is the end game. It's all about how you go about trying to make the connection.

The successful single guys on here know how much competition there is and they know how to make their contact stand out from the crowd.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

chin up mate we all go through bad patches and start to feel a bit downtrodden an sure you will be back to your usual riproarin self soon hey could be worse you could be me !!!!!

have to agree with a few.yes kwacker it is a sex site and alot and i do mean alot think its a dating site.reading some profiles on here they do sound like dating profiles..ie looking for blah blah blah and the list goes on?yes most of us on here and i do say most wont just meet any old random for a shag but when we/i do fancy some fun i dont want to hear ur life story or why your not on a sex site because u cant get any in real life?yes we all love making new friends even better if u get to shag em but at the end of the day join facebook if its friends u want? auds

By *rofessionalGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree with JandA

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I guess some ppl have diffrent ideas what swinging is, whats swinging to one may diffrent to another.

Most use the site as they see fit many changing their profiles on a regular basis depending what their needs at the time some can go from meeting ppl regularly to only meeting now and again we ll use the site to suit ourselfs nothing wrong with that but for some they have opinions on what other members get upto and juidge them because of it? just do whats right for you and too hell what others think.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its not that am getting any meets or fun i do no bad its just some ppl try and kid on they are just here for nothing but to tease and when you say i would like to play they say am not that kind of person, swinging and sex go hand in hand or am i just thick, ps i have made load of new friend through the site and had great fun along the way,

» Add a new message to this topic